"Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,096 | Props total: 19730 19730
 WillieBCuttin said:
Man fu*k Freeway Ricky. Him and the CIA and the Contras are why
Black impoverished people have adopted a culture that promotes and celebrates genocide. If it is through crack distribution, or just blowing another black man away. Our future is hopeless our ancestors would be ashamed and a lot of us denounce GOD, the truth and anything else that could change us for the better. Look at yourself. White people don't have to try and oppress us. We do it for them. Just saying read a book or two, enlighten yourself. This rap sh*t is garbage sometimes man!
you talking that black power with a white bi*ch as ur avatar ..... i think our ancestor would be ashamed of you ...........

[video - click to view]

07-31-2012, 06:44 PM         #82
emceelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilflip01 said:
Idk y dnt think rick ross got a rack of goons n each state, aint NOBODY gonna touch rozay lol n fu*k LA
You cant be serious man..haha. Ross is an entertainer. hes not a street dude either. Im confident he has no Rozay goons in any hood out here in VA. LOL. Freeway Ricky Ross might. Being he is actually a REAL street dude that's REALLY done what your boy raps about But "Rozay??? fu*k outta here man. Be for real. you sir...are a joke. Now go pop in that mediocre Ross album so you can memorize all of your favorite songs .lol
 5 years ago '05        #83
space
space
 daman729 said:
biggie did it too though. Biggie took frank white's whole mobster image. Did not biggie have the whole mobster cut tnroat image? Talked about being a mobsta and k!lling people over drug money. Biggie said out of his own mouth " I am the black frank white". But no one says sh*t

50 stole his image from kelvin martin( the real 50cent) Kelvin martin was a streetking and a ny stick up kid. 50 based his image around this. Remember one of his biggest early tracks "How to rob"? This all goes hand in hand with takign kelvin's persona. 50 kick started his career off this sh*t and no one says anything.

What about nore? He took the drug kingpin gimmick as well.

Only reason the real rick ross is suing the rapper is the rapper is big right now and making millions while the real rick ross has no money left and his accounts have been drained. Why isnt he suing the other freeway rapper? Its cause that rapper aint making sh*t and the real RR cant capitalize. Like i said, ross, the rapper could have had a name like berry jones or some sh*t and hed still be the same as long as the music is good. Most didnt know who the real rick ross was until that 50 beef.

People praising the real rick ross, when he aint even worth sh*t. Same n*gga who was helping destroy black communities like the white boys wanted him too. And he knew dam well the CIA was aiding him. Same dude that would give your mom crack and wouldnt think twice about it? Its a fu*kin shame how delusional people are.
why you keep saying that everybody i know adults and teens knew who rick ross was before the 50 beef
sh*t when hustlin came out that made people check for him because his name was rick ross
 07-31-2012, 06:53 PM         #84
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
etc

are all named after gangsters from the past. Idk why it's such a big deal w/ Ross. I guess it's b/c he's still alive and the others are dead; except AZ. I wouldn't sweat it, I'd just make DVD's about my real life. I'd even do a cameo in one of his videos. The bigger he gets, the more people inquire about me.
he used to be police
 5 years ago '10        #85
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 GrimeyMoney said:
Damn Suge Knight still k!lling n*ggas? n*gga already k!lled pac and biggie, u'd think he'd learn his lesson by now.
 5 years ago '10        #86
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 BackBlock_OG said:
I can tell by your post you wasn't listening to rap when Biggie was out. The nickname Frank White didn't come from a mobster image, it came after the Source put him on the cover and named him "The King of NY". After that is when he used the alias Frank White. And like dude earlier said, Frank White was a fictional movie character. Nothing about Biggie's life or rhymes reflected Christopher Walken's character.

And when did Nore act like a drug kingpin?
n*gga please. Biggie said he was Frank White in 1993 on the song, "Running From The Police" which features 2pac (way before this 1995 source issue)

[pic - click to view]

"The n*gga Biggie Smalls trying to turn into the black Frank White"-Biggie in 1993

You just got proved wrong. Biggie liked the movie "King Of New York" so much he took Walken’s character’s name as one of his rap aliases.
 5 years ago '07        #87
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 ImSoThoed said:
n*gga please. Biggie said he was Frank White in 1993 on the song, "Running From The Police" which features 2pac (way before this 1995 source issue)

[pic - click to view]

"The n*gga Biggie Smalls trying to turn into the black Frank White"-Biggie in 1993

You just got proved wrong. Biggie liked the movie "King Of New York" so much he took Walken’s character’s name as one of his rap aliases.
 5 years ago '12        #88
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11298 11298
biggie smalls was a new york street hustler that Christoper Wallace HIJACKED his name.

bet yall didnt know that.

Last edited by 44wade; 07-31-2012 at 07:13 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
 BackBlock_OG said:
And when did Nore act like a drug kingpin?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 44wade said:
biggie smalls was a new street hustler that Christoper Wallace HIJACKED his name.

wrong
he got the name biggie smalls from a movie with bill cosby in it that is why he had to change his name
biggie smalls was a gangster in the movie
why u making up sh*t tho
 5 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 44wade said:
biggie smalls was a new york street hustler that Christoper Wallace HIJACKED his name.

andand
 5 years ago '12        #92
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
wrong
he got the name biggie smalls from a movie with bill cosby in it that is why he had to change his name
biggie smalls was a gangster in the movie
why u making up sh*t tho
this cant be life?

might be wikipedia"s version of things, but in real life, Biggie Smalls was a friend of Stretch Walker of Hit Squad.

RIP to Biggie Smalls, was how this song started by Pac who was friends also with Stretch.

I mean I know none of this be fact, but this is how it was explained back then, by people who knew them.

This is not, however, an intimidating mock funeral for Biggie, but rather an actual memorial of one of 2Pacs friends. There was another rapper (never really made it, so really just another n*gga in the struggle) who went by the name Biggie Smalls: a Thug-Life-affiliated fellow named Drik who grew up in Queensbridge with Stretch and died in the early 90s

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 44wade; 07-31-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 44wade said:
this cant be life?

might be wikipedia"s version of things, but in real life, Biggie Smalls was a friend of Stretch Walker of Hit Squad.

RIP to Biggie Smalls, was how this song started by Pac who was friends also with Stretch.

I mean I know none of this be fact, but this is how it was explained back then, by people who knew them.

man wtf are u talking about i remember when biggie came out he said he had to change his name because he couldnt get clearance to use it because it was already used before
stop making up sh*t dawg

*edit found one of the interviews *
start at 2:13

[video - click to view]

if you dont know wtf u talking bout dont make up sh*t!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by chi town hustla; 07-31-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #94
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
man wtf are u talking about i remember when biggie came out he said he had to change his name because he couldnt get clearance to use it because it was already used before
stop making up sh*t dawg
why would I make this up, just gave you a couple pieces of evidence.

Biggie Smalls was a dude name Drik, who was boys with Pac and Stretch Walker who got k!lled, so they made that song God Bless the Dead.

This is how I heard it back then, you got your recollection I got mines.
 5 years ago '12        #95
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
stop making up sh*t dawg

I feel like that song White mans world by Pac should be playin, "use your brain, use your brain!"

That clip The Black Frank White said, that the real Biggie Smalls said he would sue him, didnt say Bill Cosby, would or someone from Hollywood, he said the real Biggie Smalls.

Tighten up.
 5 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 44wade said:
I feel like that song White mans world by Pac should be playin, "use your brain, use your brain!"

That clip The Black Frank White said, that the real Biggie Smalls said he would sue him, didnt say Bill Cosby, would or someone from Hollywood, he said the real Biggie Smalls.

Tighten up.
man come on dawg im done your fu*kin crazy some no name rapper from new york who you first said was a street hustler that nobody heard of and had no copyright to the name biggie smalls was going to sue puffy (because if he is suing biggie its like suing bad boy because he is a bad boy artist) who had been in the music business since uptown records does that make sense

the real biggie smalls was know from that movie not somebody name dirk
 5 years ago '04        #97
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
 conscious thug said:
I readily admit I'm not in the streets like that at all. I'm simply saying when you go and do an interview and name names, that sounds like snitching to me.

Now to be clear I'm not a proponent of that "stop snitching" bullsh*t because too often that's used to intimidate honest hardworking people who want gangbangers and drug dealers off their block.

But to have someone that's revered like Ross (not by me, but a lot of people it seems) just flat out naming Suge that seemed odd. I can understand doing an interview and saying "you know, I had some serious cats come to me and say they wanted to handle sh*t, and I told them nah". like he did with the "shot callers". Didn't name them.

Just cause Suge is known for that doesn't mean you should throw his name out there. That's actually worse because everyone knows Suge ain't known for asking politely when he's upset about something.

Just seemed odd to me. Maybe I'm the only one though. Most people here seem to idolize and revere drug dealers and gang bangers so maybe this won't be a big deal to most.
nah you right its called "Dry Snitching".. most these dudes arguing with you don't know sh*t about anything
 5 years ago '04        #98
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5429 5429
 daman729 said:
biggie did it too though. Biggie took frank white's whole mobster image. Did not biggie have the whole mobster cut tnroat image? Talked about being a mobsta and k!lling people over drug money. Biggie said out of his own mouth " I am the black frank white". But no one says sh*t

50 stole his image from kelvin martin( the real 50cent) Kelvin martin was a streetking and a ny stick up kid. 50 based his image around this. Remember one of his biggest early tracks "How to rob"? This all goes hand in hand with takign kelvin's persona. 50 kick started his career off this sh*t and no one says anything.

What about nore? He took the drug kingpin gimmick as well.

Only reason the real rick ross is suing the rapper is the rapper is big right now and making millions while the real rick ross has no money left and his accounts have been drained. Why isnt he suing the other freeway rapper? Its cause that rapper aint making sh*t and the real RR cant capitalize. Like i said, ross, the rapper could have had a name like berry jones or some sh*t and hed still be the same as long as the music is good. Most didnt know who the real rick ross was until that 50 beef.

People praising the real rick ross, when he aint even worth sh*t. Same n*gga who was helping destroy black communities like the white boys wanted him too. And he knew dam well the CIA was aiding him. Same dude that would give your mom crack and wouldnt think twice about it? Its a fu*kin shame how delusional people are.
couldn't have said it better myself
 5 years ago '05        #99
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 daman729 said:

BRUHHH!!! you didnt just say Biggie stole Frank Whites whole image? How many times did biggie call himself frank white? We continued calling him Frank White to make a parrallel to him being the KING of NY.

Who gonna get offended? Christopher Walken?

You think Pam Grier gonna go after Foxy too?

Or Pacino gonna go after every fu*kin rapper.

I really stopped reading any post after this one, you take someones name and image and they get offended... you pay dues if they put it out there, and get that co-sign, end of story.

lets say, Escobar: Nas didnt make albums around being escobar, it was just an alias, after escobar he went to nastrodamus then god's son etc.

Ghostface, went from being Tony starks to ghostdini in album concepts.

50 made how to rob as his first single, but was a gunslinger, a hustler and a drug dealer in his conepts.

Rick Ross whole concept his entire discography is being Rick Ross.

Last edited by YARKONE; 07-31-2012 at 08:44 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #100
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
stop making up sh*t dawg

naw.there was a white rapper name biggie smalls before big came out.thats y he couldnt use tha name.white dude sued him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy