"Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 12974 12974
 Walkerboy86 said:
On boxden ppl like to play the pick and choose game.

Like u said, a lot of ppl ACCUSSING Tip of snitching without proof but its dudes out here in these streets that snitch, go back on the streets and to the hood and n*ggas still fu*k with em.

Look at all the rappers with names after kingpins and gangstas and all u hear ab is how rozay took this dudes name out of all the ppl whose done it but he catches the heat for it
 07-31-2012, 05:02 PM         #62
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NAKHI ALLAH said:
n*ggas need to be more like my man Keith Murray

use your own damn name..........
Him and Talib Kweli are the only rappers I know who use their own name. However most performers have a stage name.
 5 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That LA Hood Pass Been Gone.

Break Bread & You Good....
 5 years ago '04        #64
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 104 104
 GrimeyMoney said:
Damn Suge Knight still k!lling n*ggas? n*gga already k!lled pac and biggie, u'd think he'd learn his lesson by now.
...actually there was no lesson to be learned...nothing happened to him
 5 years ago '07        #65
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Him and Talib Kweli are the only rappers I know who use their own name. However most performers have a stage name.
u aint neva heard of lil wayne?
 5 years ago '05        #66
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 r.burgundy said:
...Click Link and Nothing Happen.....

And Besides...."Big Boy's Neighborhood" Isn't In The "Hood". The Radio Station Located In Burbs of LA.
 5 years ago '08        #67
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 3037 3037
Suge has no power outside of Cali... That's why n*ggas test his a.ss when he in Vegas and Miami only them weak LA n*ggas respect this dude
 5 years ago '04        #68
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
So has Freeway Ricky gone after Freeway from Philly like he has gone after Rick Ross?
 5 years ago '07        #69
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Click Link and Nothing Happen.....

And Besides...."Big Boy's Neighborhood" Isn't In The "Hood". The Radio Station Located In Burbs of LA.
its a thread on tha 1st page

but either way,what would ross be doin in a cali hood
 5 years ago '05        #70
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
its a thread on tha 1st page

but either way,what would ross be doin in a cali hood
...On Business....

Its Like Asking "why would waka & gucci be doin in a cali hood" and Many Others. Rick Ross Been Trying Do Business In LA For A Cool Minute For Example, Still Trying Sign Nipsey Hussle.

If He Chill With The OGs Then Ross Will Have No Problem. Even Waka Came Out & Paid Respect To Acouple OGs and He Good and Now He Got West Coast Artists Around Him (Ice Bur, Joe Moses, YG Hootie, etc.) Cause Thats What He Was Trying Do. Do Business & Expand His Movement...
 5 years ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...On Business....

Its Like Asking "why would waka & gucci be doin in a cali hood" and Many Others. Rick Ross Been Trying Do Business In LA For A Cool Minute For Example, Still Trying Sign Nipsey Hussle.

If He Chill With The OGs Then Ross Will Have No Problem. Even Waka Came Out & Paid Respect To Acouple OGs and He Good and Now He Got West Coast Artists Around Him (Ice Bur, Joe Moses, YG Hootie, etc.) Cause Thats What He Was Trying Do. Do Business & Expand His Movement...
i dont kno sh*t about cali but if freeway rick really aint want fake rick out there,what could he do.
 5 years ago '05        #72
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
He's an OG so it's not much you can say to him,but somebody needs to get in his ear and tell him to shut the fu*k up.
...Thing Is....This Is Not The First Time He Spoke On This. When The Lawsuit Went Down....He Said Ross Was Cool At The Start Cause Ross Thought He Was Going Send Them Young n*ggas After Him But When Freeway Told Him Its Business Not Street Business Thats When sh*t Got Funny.

r.burgundy said:
i dont kno sh*t about cali but if freeway rick really aint want fake rick out there,what could he do.
....Depends On The Topic At Hand. Not Much Can Be Done Till One Cross The Line and A Green Light Given.

As of Right Now, No Lines Have Been Crossed.....Just Talk.

NO RELIGION said:
fresh i get what you saying,but I think homie is asking/saying wouldn't 'business' be conducted in a professional setting?!?!
....You'll Be Surprised How Things Get Handled Out In Los Angeles. Yeah We Can Keep It Professional and Make Sure Business Like The Music Gets Handled But When You Got n*ggas From The Streets Mixed In Round Table Business With White Collar Check Writers Then Its Another Thing. Everybody Want To Look After Their Investment Now.
 07-31-2012, 05:54 PM         #73
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
biggie did it too though. Biggie took frank white's whole mobster image. Did not biggie have the whole mobster cut tnroat image? Talked about being a mobsta and k!lling people over drug money. Biggie said out of his own mouth " I am the black frank white". But no one says sh*t

50 stole his image from kelvin martin( the real 50cent) Kelvin martin was a streetking and a ny stick up kid. 50 based his image around this. Remember one of his biggest early tracks "How to rob"? This all goes hand in hand with takign kelvin's persona. 50 kick started his career off this sh*t and no one says anything.

What about nore? He took the drug kingpin gimmick as well.

Only reason the real rick ross is suing the rapper is the rapper is big right now and making millions while the real rick ross has no money left and his accounts have been drained. Why isnt he suing the other freeway rapper? Its cause that rapper aint making sh*t and the real RR cant capitalize. Like i said, ross, the rapper could have had a name like berry jones or some sh*t and hed still be the same as long as the music is good. Most didnt know who the real rick ross was until that 50 beef.

People praising the real rick ross, when he aint even worth sh*t. Same n*gga who was helping destroy black communities like the white boys wanted him too. And he knew dam well the CIA was aiding him. Same dude that would give your mom crack and wouldnt think twice about it? Its a fu*kin shame how delusional people are.
n*gga do u have a thick block of concrete as a brain? ross took his IMAGE (PHYSICALLY), his LIFESTYLE AND PERSONA, and DENIED knowing who THE REAL FREEWAY RICK ROSS is...he lied about being a CO, multiple times until he got exposed, lied about being an ALL AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYER, and AVOIDED freeway ricky on several occasions when freeway tried to talk it out n settle it with him. its a completely different issue than any other one you are mentioning, hes FRAUDIN. and i do fu*k with some of his music...AND i dont even deny the possibility of him having some street ties in miami back in the day, its something ive heard and could absolutely have truth to it...but that doesnt change THOSE FACTS^^^^^^^
 5 years ago '05        #74
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 BackBlock_OG said:
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
etc

are all named after gangsters from the past. Idk why it's such a big deal w/ Ross. I guess it's b/c he's still alive and the others are dead; except AZ. I wouldn't sweat it, I'd just make DVD's about my real life. I'd even do a cameo in one of his videos. The bigger he gets, the more people inquire about me.

AZ the rapper actually did have to pay AZ the drug lord cuz he was actually rapping for a bit under the namE AZ...
 5 years ago '05        #75
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
@fresh to my knowledge this is the first time he's went on a record in a publication talking about potential green lights.

That n*gga talking reckless.
....I'll Find The Interview Later On The First Time He Kind of Spoke On Others Asking "Whats Up"

But For Freeway To Speak On "Stopping Others" Only Means n*ggas Is Crossing The Line Behind Closed Doors. I Think Ross Did Get c*cky When Flex Asked Him About The Lawsuit...

It Some Heated Words Going On and Its Not Good For Both Sides Cause Its Summer.....
 5 years ago '10        #76
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
Freeway mos def needs to watch his choice of words
 5 years ago '04        #77
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 daman729 said:
biggie did it too though. Biggie took frank white's whole mobster image. Did not biggie have the whole mobster cut tnroat image? Talked about being a mobsta and k!lling people over drug money. Biggie said out of his own mouth " I am the black frank white". But no one says sh*t

What about nore? He took the drug kingpin gimmick as well.
I can tell by your post you wasn't listening to rap when Biggie was out. The nickname Frank White didn't come from a mobster image, it came after the Source put him on the cover and named him "The King of NY". After that is when he used the alias Frank White. And like dude earlier said, Frank White was a fictional movie character. Nothing about Biggie's life or rhymes reflected Christopher Walken's character.

And when did Nore act like a drug kingpin?
 5 years ago '07        #78
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 conscious thug said:
So nobody else is going to talk about how Ricky is straight snitching on Suge and other dudes? He's clearly stating that people are coming to him wanting to take care of this dude, and he's naming names?

That doesn't sound like that adheres to some street code to me.
It's not snitching if the cops don't give a fu*k.
 07-31-2012, 06:32 PM         #79
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i laugh at stories like this, nobody in rap is about that life, nobody in rap will get k!lled, none of them n*ggas can touch ross, hes too big, hes too deep, and hes rich, if anybody hated that n*gga there would be atleast a couple videos of n*ggas tryna get at him by now
 07-31-2012, 06:43 PM         #80
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
u aint neva heard of lil wayne?
I doubt lil is on his birth certificate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago