"Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
WillieBCuttin 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
Man fu*k Freeway Ricky. Him and the CIA and the Contras are why
Black impoverished people have adopted a culture that promotes and celebrates genocide. If it is through crack distribution, or just blowing another black man away. Our future is hopeless our ancestors would be ashamed and a lot of us denounce GOD, the truth and anything else that could change us for the better. Look at yourself. White people don't have to try and oppress us. We do it for them. Just saying read a book or two, enlighten yourself. This rap sh*t is garbage sometimes man!
 5 years ago '05        #22
WillieBCuttin 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
Man fu*k Freeway Ricky. Him and the CIA and the Contras are why
Black impoverished people have adopted a culture that promotes and celebrates genocide. If it is through crack distribution, or just blowing another black man away. Our future is hopeless our ancestors would be ashamed and a lot of us denounce GOD, the truth and anything else that could change us for the better. Look at yourself. White people don't have to try and oppress us. We do it for them. Just saying read a book or two, enlighten yourself. This rap sh*t is garbage sometimes man!
 5 years ago '04        #23
knownomniscient 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 2002 2002
 conscious thug said:
So nobody else is going to talk about how Ricky is straight snitching on Suge and other dudes? He's clearly stating that people are coming to him wanting to take care of this dude, and he's naming names?

That doesn't sound like that adheres to some street code to me.
wouldnt call that snitching. if anything he's bolstering their street cred but making such statements.
 07-31-2012, 03:36 PM         #24
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
you acting like it aint known that suge is a goon?
what streets are you apart of?
I readily admit I'm not in the streets like that at all. I'm simply saying when you go and do an interview and name names, that sounds like snitching to me.

Now to be clear I'm not a proponent of that "stop snitching" bullsh*t because too often that's used to intimidate honest hardworking people who want gangbangers and drug dealers off their block.

But to have someone that's revered like Ross (not by me, but a lot of people it seems) just flat out naming Suge that seemed odd. I can understand doing an interview and saying "you know, I had some serious cats come to me and say they wanted to handle sh*t, and I told them nah". like he did with the "shot callers". Didn't name them.

Just cause Suge is known for that doesn't mean you should throw his name out there. That's actually worse because everyone knows Suge ain't known for asking politely when he's upset about something.

Just seemed odd to me. Maybe I'm the only one though. Most people here seem to idolize and revere drug dealers and gang bangers so maybe this won't be a big deal to most.
 07-31-2012, 03:39 PM         #25
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knownomniscient said:
wouldnt call that snitching. if anything he's bolstering their street cred but making such statements.
By naming names in an interview about someone that approached you wanting to go after someone? That bolsters street cred nowadays?
 5 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 conscious thug said:
I readily admit I'm not in the streets like that at all. I'm simply saying when you go and do an interview and name names, that sounds like snitching to me.

Now to be clear I'm not a proponent of that "stop snitching" bullsh*t because too often that's used to intimidate honest hardworking people who want gangbangers and drug dealers off their block.

But to have someone that's revered like Ross (not by me, but a lot of people it seems) just flat out naming Suge that seemed odd. I can understand doing an interview and saying "you know, I had some serious cats come to me and say they wanted to handle sh*t, and I told them nah". like he did with the "shot callers". Didn't name them.

Just cause Suge is known for that doesn't mean you should throw his name out there. That's actually worse because everyone knows Suge ain't known for asking politely when he's upset about something.

Just seemed odd to me. Maybe I'm the only one though. Most people here seem to idolize and revere drug dealers and gang bangers so maybe this won't be a big deal to most.
dude,as simple as possible.no crime is/was commited lol.cant snitch witout a crime
 5 years ago '11        #27
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
 conscious thug said:

you not in the streets so why worry about street codes ?
 5 years ago '04        #28
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
Originally Posted by BackBlock_OG
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
Scarface
Irv Gotti
Nas - Escobar
Kool G Rap - Sam Giancana
B.I.G - Frank White
French Montana
Cassidy
as far as i remember from like 1993-2001 hiphop was heavy into mafioso
ish made me hella sick that my brothers slipped so far man....

now i use the word n*gga and bump this non-sense every day cause it bang like fu*k!
they even got me now too!
 5 years ago '12        #29
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,130 | Props total: 11396 11396
Even got Freeway doing promo.

Good sh*t The Real Rick Ross, way to stay level headed, and keep it in the courts, youve done enought time OG.
 07-31-2012, 03:44 PM         #30
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
dude,as simple as possible.no crime is/was commited lol.cant snitch witout a crime
Seriously?

How about conspiracy charges? Clearly it's a shaky case and nothing is going to come out of this, but is Suge still on parole or probation or whatever? Cause I'm sure his probation officer would LOVE to hear that clip.

People been locked up for simply talking about doing some sh*t. You don't have to actually commit a crime, man.
 07-31-2012, 03:47 PM         #31
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
you not in the streets so why worry about street codes ?
I'm not worried or concerned about the street codes, I'm simply expressing my surprise at someone who is "Bout That Life" doing something that most people would frown on.

Doesn't affect my life one bit and I don't really care. Just thought it was interesting that all these people who go after TI and whatnot accusing him of snitching based on circumstantial sh*t or hearsay, are totally giving a pass to a guy who actually names a name in an interview.

That's all.
 07-31-2012, 03:49 PM         #32
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
Seriously?

How about conspiracy charges? Clearly it's a shaky case and nothing is going to come out of this, but is Suge still on parole or probation or whatever? Cause I'm sure his probation officer would LOVE to hear that clip.

People been locked up for simply talking about doing some sh*t. You don't have to actually commit a crime, man.
Conspiracy charges for what? The real ross just said suge wanted to handle this. Handle this can mean having a conversation over a banana sundae.
 5 years ago '05        #33
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,869 | Props total: 52152 52152
 BackBlock_OG said:
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
etc

are all named after gangsters from the past. Idk why it's such a big deal w/ Ross. I guess it's b/c he's still alive and the others are dead; except AZ. I wouldn't sweat it, I'd just make DVD's about my real life. I'd even do a cameo in one of his videos. The bigger he gets, the more people inquire about me.
maybe because rick is the only 1 still free & living... bitting never was kool in hip hop but 2days day & age its the backwards...

Last edited by tokinjohn; 07-31-2012 at 03:52 PM..
 07-31-2012, 03:54 PM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"More from the ForbezDVD interview can be found below, including "Freeway" Ricky Ross saying that the judge in his case against rapper Ross used to work for a firm that reps Universal. "
I guess that sh*t they say about Law Enforcement officials working under that blue shield code of silence is official huh?

The Blue Code of Silence (also known as the "Blue Shield") is an unwritten rule among police officers not to report on another colleague's errors, misconducts or crimes. Other names a.ssociated with the Blue Code of Silence are the Blue Wall, Curtain, Veil, or Cocoon. If questioned about an incident of misconduct involving another officer (e.g. during the course of an official inquiry), while following the Blue Code of Silence, the officer being questioned would claim ignorance of another officer's wrongdoing.
Some police officers enforce a tribal value system also known as an emotional value system which is considered to be a "police family" or "police brotherhood". The tribal value system is a part of the Blue Code of Silence. Members of the tribal system generally receive emotional support and security from other police officers. The Blue Code of Silence is considered to be controversial because it questions ethics and values in law enforcement. In some cases, many police officers have been pressured into following the Blue Code of Silence.
 5 years ago '12        #35
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
 r.burgundy said:
none of those dudes jacked somebody whole image and life tho.and az isnt named after o.g az
biggie did it too though. Biggie took frank white's whole mobster image. Did not biggie have the whole mobster cut tnroat image? Talked about being a mobsta and k!lling people over drug money. Biggie said out of his own mouth " I am the black frank white". But no one says sh*t

50 stole his image from kelvin martin( the real 50cent) Kelvin martin was a streetking and a ny stick up kid. 50 based his image around this. Remember one of his biggest early tracks "How to rob"? This all goes hand in hand with takign kelvin's persona. 50 kick started his career off this sh*t and no one says anything.

What about nore? He took the drug kingpin gimmick as well.

Only reason the real rick ross is suing the rapper is the rapper is big right now and making millions while the real rick ross has no money left and his accounts have been drained. Why isnt he suing the other freeway rapper? Its cause that rapper aint making sh*t and the real RR cant capitalize. Like i said, ross, the rapper could have had a name like berry jones or some sh*t and hed still be the same as long as the music is good. Most didnt know who the real rick ross was until that 50 beef.

People praising the real rick ross, when he aint even worth sh*t. Same n*gga who was helping destroy black communities like the white boys wanted him too. And he knew dam well the CIA was aiding him. Same dude that would give your mom crack and wouldnt think twice about it? Its a fu*kin shame how delusional people are.

Last edited by daman729; 07-31-2012 at 04:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 conscious thug said:
I'm not worried or concerned about the street codes, I'm simply expressing my surprise at someone who is "Bout That Life" doing something that most people would frown on.

Doesn't affect my life one bit and I don't really care. Just thought it was interesting that all these people who go after TI and whatnot accusing him of snitching based on circumstantial sh*t or hearsay, are totally giving a pass to a guy who actually names a name in an interview.

That's all.
ohhhhhhhh, now its all starting to make sense now. Your a T.I. fan, i got you. let me put you on to some streets sh*t youngsta. when you a boss like suge and dont just got the streets on lock, you also got the police in your pocket you dont sweat petty sh*t like this. but when you start preaching about a life that you not really bout, and you get caught up like t.i did, you just come out looking soft and fake.

Last edited by imtheman718; 07-31-2012 at 05:04 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #37
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
ohhhhhhhh, now its all starting to make sense now. Your a T.I. fan, i got you. let me put you on to some streets sh*t youngsta. when you a boss like suge and dont just got the streets on lock, you also got the police in your pocket you dont sweat petty sh*t like this. but when you start preaching about a life that you not really bout, and you get caught up like t.i did, you just come out looking soft and fake.
Then you get forced to make songs like this

[video - click to view]

and videos like this

[video - click to view]

Last edited by imtheman718; 07-31-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 07-31-2012, 04:19 PM         #38
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
Conspiracy charges for what? The real ross just said suge wanted to handle this. Handle this can mean having a conversation over a banana sundae.
Yeah cause Suge is totally known for politely settling differences over banana sundaes.

imtheman718 said:
ohhhhhhhh, now its all starting to make sense now. Your a T.I. fan, i got you. let me put you on to some streets sh*t youngsta. when you a boss like suge and dont just got the streets on lock, you also got the police in your pocket you dont sweat petty sh*t like this. but when you start preaching about a life that you not really bout, and you get caught up like t.i did, you just come out looking foolish and fake.
Nope, I'm not a TI fan at all. Just noticed there is selective criticism depending on who the artist is. Ross and Akon get a pass for lying about their whole images that they used to build their careers. And it was more than the average "oh I used to sling rock" when you never did. Akon based his whole image and career on his supposedly doing four years for stolen cars and chop shops and sh*t, and his first single was "Locked Up" about all this hard time he allegedly did. his signature is that clanging of a jail cell and his label is Konvict Music.

He lied about ALLLLLLL of that. Where's the outrage? Where's the outrage by the masses about Rawse's jacking Ross' image when he was a CO? Doesn't matter to ME but it's funny how some people it's okay if you lie and whatnot and other people it's not. Just depends on if you're a fan of theirs or not.

Just like it's okay to snitch if you are Ross and are looked up to, despite his hand in destroying black communities and families. But someone else that allegedly got an order of protection or supposedly somehow allegedly might have talked to a cop, and they're scum.

But Ross is a standup guy. I just don't understand the logic, is all.
 5 years ago '04        #39
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 BackBlock_OG said:
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
etc

are all named after gangsters from the past. Idk why it's such a big deal w/ Ross. I guess it's b/c he's still alive and the others are dead; except AZ. I wouldn't sweat it, I'd just make DVD's about my real life. I'd even do a cameo in one of his videos. The bigger he gets, the more people inquire about me.
Cause almost every name up there has actually done dirt or put in work in the past. Theres some parallel to there life, and the life of the gangsters whom's names they took... Ricky on the other hand... Well... Ross is by far the biggest studio gangster I have ever seen rise through the ranks of the music industry and any real G who has put in work would not want his name a.ssociated with theirs.
 5 years ago '04        #40
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29599 29599
ross got too many cali peoples for suge to even do anything...homie got passes in grape street and fruit town pirus which are cool with suge like compton menace.....rapper ross should just have a damn sit down with the real and change his name to ricky rozay or watever and call it a day...break real ross off and be done with it...sh*ts old...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy