"Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
17548 pageviews
158 comments

A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
"Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross

[pic - click to view]

There has been an on-going feud between "Freeway" Ricky Ross and rapper Rick Ross. The feud has been continuing due to the fact that "Freeway" feels Rick Ross is using his name and likeness to succeed in his career. During a recent interview, "Freeway" explained that he has had to stop others from confronting Ross, including Suge Knight, because he does not wish for this issue to be taken to the streets.

"It's hard," he said when asked how he keeps people from confronting Ross on the streets. "Trust me, these dudes in L.A. don't like what he's done...Even when I lost the lawsuit, three of the shot callers from the hood came to me and said, 'Is it time yet?' I was like, 'Nah, man.' I don't want that. I don't want nobody to do nothing to him. They want to put a no-fly zone on him, saying he can't come to L.A."

He also explained that Suge Knight has approached him about the matter.

"Even Suge Knight came out. Suge stepped to me one day like, 'Let me handle this.' I was like, 'Nah.' It ain't about that."

More from the ForbezDVD interview can be found below, including "Freeway" Ricky Ross saying that the judge in his case against rapper Ross used to work for a firm that reps Universal.

Interview link -
[pic - click to view]

"Freeway" Ricky Ross Says He's Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rapper Rick Ross | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

158 comments for ""Freeway" Rick Ross Says He Stopped Suge Knight & Others From Confronting Rick Ross"

5 years ago '06        #2
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
Damn Suge Knight still k!lling n*ggas? n*gga already k!lled pac and biggie, u'd think he'd learn his lesson by now.
 07-31-2012, 09:32 AM         #3
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I saw this on YouTube last night and wondered when one of you G-Unit people would post it.

Rozay should just go by Rozay for his stage-name since people buy the records based on the music and not your nick-name....I'd give Freeway a Mill' so he could start a program for ex-offenders and at risk youth.
 5 years ago '11        #4
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
fu*k was Suge gonna do? Get KO'd infront of some stairs and hope Ross tripped over him? n*gga please.
 5 years ago '04        #5
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
etc

are all named after gangsters from the past. Idk why it's such a big deal w/ Ross. I guess it's b/c he's still alive and the others are dead; except AZ. I wouldn't sweat it, I'd just make DVD's about my real life. I'd even do a cameo in one of his videos. The bigger he gets, the more people inquire about me.
 5 years ago '06        #6
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
so this is who is trying to hold "rick ross" back!!
 5 years ago '07        #7
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 BackBlock_OG said:
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
etc

are all named after gangsters from the past. Idk why it's such a big deal w/ Ross. I guess it's b/c he's still alive and the others are dead; except AZ. I wouldn't sweat it, I'd just make DVD's about my real life. I'd even do a cameo in one of his videos. The bigger he gets, the more people inquire about me.
none of those dudes jacked somebody whole image and life tho.and az isnt named after o.g az
 07-31-2012, 12:05 PM         #8
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah I saw this on YouTube last night and wondered when one of you G-Unit people would post it.

Rozay should just go by Rozay for his stage-name since people buy the records based on the music and not your nick-name....I'd give Freeway a Mill' so he could start a program for ex-offenders and at risk youth.
do you need psychological help bruh? everytime i get on boxden you in every rick ross related thread like your his boyfriend or something. Jus saying bruh spending your time defending fakery makes me pity your life
 07-31-2012, 12:06 PM         #9
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
etc

none of those people DENIED ever knowing where the original name came from. Big difference
 5 years ago '08        #10
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17218 17218
Roberts is shook, he aint about that life

compared to Suge that's for sure
 5 years ago '04        #11
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
Idk y dnt think rick ross got a rack of goons n each state, aint NOBODY gonna touch rozay lol n fu*k LA
 5 years ago '09        #12
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #13
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
not surprised, herd some chicago n*ggas was about to whoop this n*gga out
 07-31-2012, 02:53 PM         #14
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"More from the ForbezDVD interview can be found below, including "Freeway" Ricky Ross saying that the judge in his case against rapper Ross used to work for a firm that reps Universal. "

damn, if thats true thats fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '07        #15
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
not this sh!t again
 5 years ago '10        #16
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

a lot of drama & controversy when the album drop
 5 years ago '10        #17
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
where can i get a real forbes dvd... them sh*ts be bootlegged so much. i at least wanna give fendi 10 for finding nicki
 5 years ago '05        #18
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
 BackBlock_OG said:
50 cent
AZ
Beanie Sigel
Bump J
Yo Gotti
Daz Dillinger
Capone
Noreaga
Freeway
MGK
Scarface
Irv Gotti
Nas - Escobar
Kool G Rap - Sam Giancana
B.I.G - Frank White
French Montana
Cassidy
fixed
 07-31-2012, 03:26 PM         #19
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So nobody else is going to talk about how Ricky is straight snitching on Suge and other dudes? He's clearly stating that people are coming to him wanting to take care of this dude, and he's naming names?

That doesn't sound like that adheres to some street code to me.
 5 years ago '11        #20
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
 conscious thug said:
So nobody else is going to talk about how Ricky is straight snitching on Suge and other dudes? He's clearly stating that people are coming to him wanting to take care of this dude, and he's naming names?

That doesn't sound like that adheres to some street code to me.
you acting like it aint known that suge is a goon?
what streets are you apart of?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy