Finally a confirmed Apple iPhone 5 and iPad mini Event and Release Date 9-21-12

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #61
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 tj.iscool said:
of course it's not, they on;y gettin what other phones already have LOL

WP8>>>>>>Android>>>>>>iOS>>>>>Symbian>>>>BB
Well that's not good enough...Samsung Galaxy S III is a game changer and I know a few people that ditched IPhone for it and have no plans on looking back....and Jellybean sh*tting on WP8 lol
 5 years ago '06        #62
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 lexball50 said:
I have the GS3 and fu*king love it, I had the 4s and have the iPad currently and fu*king love it as well. Depending on what iOS6 is offering and how well it intergrates with my macbook and ipad, i might switch over. If its the same ole a.ss OS and no real improvements im gonna ride the S3 out. I like android but sometimes a lot of sh*t they dont get right. I love that its open sourced, love downloading pretty much any .apk and installing it, love customizing and all that but the simple sh*t that I was looking forward to (google wallet) still doesnt fu*king work at all. My google music works when it wants to work. On the flipside, that passbook sh*t looks really promising, mirroring and airplay is got damn awesome. Android is MOST DEF buggy as hell, thats my ONLY gripe with them. Too many versions for too many devices, its hard to get it right. But the batt life on my GS3 is excellent, on par with but not than the 4S. Only reason I left the iphone is because the screen was too small and I wanted LTE. Once they add it, it really will make me consider switching over. But as of right now, today the Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best got damn phone on the market. We shall see what the new iPhone does.
I own the S3 and There's nothing buggy about it stop it.
 5 years ago '05        #63
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Waiting to see what the iPhone has to offer. Can't wait to get rid of this sorry a$$ droid. Androids work perfect for about the 1st year and turn to sh!t afterwards. I've owned two so I know. Definitely leaning towards getting the iPhone even if it's not groundbreaking as long as it has turn by turn navigation and a decent battery.
 5 years ago '08        #64
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2079 2079
 tj.iscool said:

This guy stays hating you said WP8 is better than iOS & Android

Nobody checking for Windows Phones

But the iPhone
 5 years ago '12        #65
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 tj.iscool said:

lol @this dumb a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #66
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,564 | Props total: 2416 2416
 JCSIII said:
sh*t I have the S2 and there was nothing buggy about it when I had gingerbread and there's nothing buggy about it now that it has ice cream sandwich.
 5 years ago '05        #67
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
cant wait til people freak out at the starting price of $300 for it, since the carriers are tired of being fu*ked by apple...but apparently the people in this thread are not....
 5 years ago '04        #68
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,965 | Props total: 4670 4670
Release day will be like this

[video - click to view]

Can't wait
 5 years ago '04        #69
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 mikesaimname said:
cant wait til people freak out at the starting price of $300 for it, since the carriers are tired of being fu*ked by apple...but apparently the people in this thread are not....

Sure $300 is no big deal considering most ppl will pay retail price for the phone because they're still under contract. Also selling the old phone makes it even better.
 08-01-2012, 08:58 PM         #70
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Only thing I need them to fix on the SGSIII is that auto Sprint Connection Optimizer
I don't liek when it searches for Wifi as well
 5 years ago '10        #71
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
It's been almost 3 years...Iphone is due to make a slight change to the camera and case and reissue the Iphone 4

5 years ago '05        #72
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
 xeduran said:
People need to stop it with the buggy software and battery life comments about Android. The GSIII has better battery life than any of the Iphones with a much bigger screen and LTE. All while running great software. With that being said. Hopefully IOS users actually get some decent upgrades in the next Iphone.
yeah but the gs3 but what about all the other thousands of android phones with sh*tty a.ss batteries and buggy software. What are we suppose to do upgrade soon as a good hardware comes out???

People bash iphone but android makers do the same thing. Relase a phone then 6 months later release it's upgrade. HTC, SAMSUNG, MOTO man they all do it. Then the software when it does come out gets pushed to the phones almost a year after it has been released. Then by that time a new software is out. Wtf tired of android bullsh*t. I was never an apple supporter.

But I would rather invest in a company that makes one solid product that a whole lot POS devices.
 5 years ago '11        #73
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 JCSIII said:
Well that's not good enough...Samsung Galaxy S III is a game changer and I know a few people that ditched IPhone for it and have no plans on looking back....and Jellybean sh*tting on WP8 lol
I copped an S3 and used it for almost a week then went back to my 4S
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy