Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 killadre said:
Yeah that update thing my main reason for switching (incrediablly horrible battery life to). I can't tell you how many times between my wife and i our phones has reset and wiped our contacts out and other info. Including bricking. Also random app will disappear. The navigation disappeared of all things

the updates are extremely inconsistent. We had the same phone but yet updates be 2 months apart

The s3 is by far the best phone they've released to date, but that IPhone 5 is calling my name
I no man then it sucks that so many phones have different version of software. I mean jellybean out already and majority of phones will have old software. There is no quality control with Android.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 killadre said:
Yeah that update thing my main reason for switching (incrediablly horrible battery life to). I can't tell you how many times between my wife and i our phones has reset and wiped our contacts out and other info. Including bricking. Also random app will disappear. The navigation disappeared of all things

the updates are extremely inconsistent. We had the same phone but yet updates be 2 months apart

The s3 is by far the best phone they've released to date, but that IPhone 5 is calling my name
I'm done Android is quantity or quality. I am willing too do anything too have a solid product.
 5 years ago '07        #43
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 Quddus said:
I no man then it sucks that so many phones have different version of software. I mean jellybean out already and majority of phones will have old software. There is no quality control with Android.
One reason why I could never switch and not to mention the apps I use, alot are not on Amdroid or are terrible ports or copies.
 5 years ago '04        #44
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
Dont want a iphone. Some of the features are cool but not enough to make me get one. Im good with my S2. Besides I already have a iPod so I really don't need the phone.

Some of y'all n*ggas take that brand loyalty sh*t too seriously.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 07-31-2012 at 11:27 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #45
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
Damn i was about to cop a Galaxy S3 this week. Upgrading it from an i4S, but this thread got me thinking twice.. I think i might just hold off til the 5
 5 years ago '08        #46
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 2087 2087
 killadre said:

We welcome all new members with open arms
 5 years ago '08        #47
EddieDaDon 
space
space
$481 | Props total: 11 11
my 3GS finally went out on me. so, i gotta make this WP7 last til the iphone 5 releases. CAN'T WAIT
 5 years ago '04        #48
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Been waiting with old a.ss 3GS, ready to get this sh*t. Instacop
 5 years ago '12        #49
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 Pro337 said:
We welcome all new members with open arms
 5 years ago '07        #50
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359

[video - click to view]

We hope you enjoyed the success Android.... but the Ruler's back.

5 years ago '12        #51
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
YESSSSSSSS . ITS MY TIME NOW ! ALL THE f*ggotS LAUGHING AT ME AND MY 3GS (Waited for the 5 last yeat, but that sh*tty 4s came out) WILL BE KISSING MY a.ss IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS ! THANK YOU BASEDGOD !
 5 years ago '07        #52
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 NBA Brawler said:
Dont want a iphone. Some of the features are cool but not enough to make me get one. Im good with my S2. Besides I already have a iPod so I really don't need the phone.

Some of y'all n*ggas take that brand loyalty sh*t too seriously.
This .. that company loyalty bull sh*t is for the birds but I did the opposite I have a HP touch pad with android on it and an evo 3d and just bought an iPhone 4 and I like it so I'm definitely getting the 5
 5 years ago '04        #53
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
a little earlier than i thought.. but o well im ready!!
 08-01-2012, 06:21 AM         #54
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People need to stop it with the buggy software and battery life comments about Android. The GSIII has better battery life than any of the Iphones with a much bigger screen and LTE. All while running great software. With that being said. Hopefully IOS users actually get some decent upgrades in the next Iphone.
 5 years ago '06        #55
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
I have the GS3 and fu*king love it, I had the 4s and have the iPad currently and fu*king love it as well. Depending on what iOS6 is offering and how well it intergrates with my macbook and ipad, i might switch over. If its the same ole a.ss OS and no real improvements im gonna ride the S3 out. I like android but sometimes a lot of sh*t they dont get right. I love that its open sourced, love downloading pretty much any .apk and installing it, love customizing and all that but the simple sh*t that I was looking forward to (google wallet) still doesnt fu*king work at all. My google music works when it wants to work. On the flipside, that passbook sh*t looks really promising, mirroring and airplay is got damn awesome. Android is MOST DEF buggy as hell, thats my ONLY gripe with them. Too many versions for too many devices, its hard to get it right. But the batt life on my GS3 is excellent, on par with but not than the 4S. Only reason I left the iphone is because the screen was too small and I wanted LTE. Once they add it, it really will make me consider switching over. But as of right now, today the Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best got damn phone on the market. We shall see what the new iPhone does.
 5 years ago '09        #56
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1147 1147
 xeduran said:
People need to stop it with the buggy software and battery life comments about Android. The GSIII has better battery life than any of the Iphones with a much bigger screen and LTE. All while running great software. With that being said. Hopefully IOS users actually get some decent upgrades in the next Iphone.
the buggy software went out with when 2.3.4. People still using the earliest versions of android as an example...makes no sense, Android been sh*tting on iOS for the last 2 years LMAO
 5 years ago '04        #57
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
iPhone 5 ready to takeover, maybe TMobile will get their wish and get the iPhone this time around as well
 5 years ago '06        #58
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Will the new iPhone be a game changer though? We really don't know yet .Y'all jumping the gun big time.
 08-01-2012, 11:09 AM         #59
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 woscoe said:
The King is Back. Google's shook!
 08-01-2012, 11:10 AM         #60
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Will the new iPhone be a game changer though? We really don't know yet .Y'all jumping the gun big time.
of course it's not, they only gettin what other phones already have LOL

WP8>>>>>>Android>>>>>>iOS>>>>>Symbian>>>>BB

Last edited by tj.iscool; 08-01-2012 at 08:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy