Drake Is Being Screwed Out Of Millions According To Lawsuit By Jas Prince [PDF File Attached]

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 ice wolf said:
Guess you know about this because you have access to Drake's personal bank account?
Read the fu*king Complaint . Its pretty easy to see what happened here . He got Suge Knighted end of story .

Nothing new this happens to everyone in the industry only reason we hear about this one is b/c of Jas Prince .

Man I know here is the number to the suicide Hotline

Call to Survive ... 1-800-784-2433, 1-800-273-8255

I know its hard when your Idol falls from the pedestal you put them on . and you realize the person you wanted to be is a nobody .

5 years ago '07        #102
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
First page
 07-31-2012, 01:30 PM         #103
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
Read the fu*king Complaint . Its pretty easy to see what happened here . He got Suge Knighted end of story .

Nothing new this happens to everyone in the industry only reason we hear about this one is b/c of Jas Prince .

I know its hard when your Idol falls from the pedestal you put them on . and you realize the person you wanted to be is a nobody .

But wasnt his past tour devoid from any cashmoney/ymcb imprint? He gotta get some type of cake from somewhre. But yea everything else isnt surprising. These the same bx cats saying he sit on 25 mil like they see his bank statement.

drizzy shud have know better

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Piccolo; 07-31-2012 at 01:32 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #104
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
contract all fu*ked up
 5 years ago '06        #105
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
Nas lost.
 5 years ago '10        #106
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
i really wanna just sit home one night with drakes contract and read it thoroughly

how interesting that would be
 5 years ago '05        #107
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
 Trolling said:

When you make arbitrary comments nobody will take you serious. You're a clown on BX, talking out of your a$$. Only Drake knows how much $ is in his bank account from his touring and sponsorships, etc.

Drake is not my idol so shut your b!tch a$$ up. I have no idols, I'm a grown man.

Your response was super corny.

I don't have time to waste arguing with some 15 year old c#cksucker on Boxden.
 5 years ago '11        #108
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 ice wolf said:
When you make arbitrary comments nobody will take you serious. You're a clown on BX, talking out of your a$$. Only Drake knows how much $ is in his bank account from his touring and sponsorships, etc.

Drake is not my idol so shut your b!tch a$$ up. I have no idols, I'm a grown man.

Your response was super corny.

I don't have time to waste arguing with some 15 year old c#cksucker on Boxden.
Is that you drake ?
 5 years ago '10        #109
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
This thread serves as an essential lesson to up and coming artists. Be cautious of whom you do business with and get your business right (lawyers) to keep your money right. Never been a fan of Aubrey but he's an A1 celebrity thats a hot brand. To see him get fu*ked over like a black chick in ghetto gaggers is No way this should be happening.

s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

Rawse Bawse said:
Just proves that most of these rappers sell this fake lifestyle to the fans and listeners, and are being owned by the labels who they owe money to. I really don't understand why so many youngins wanna be rappers now days especially n*ggas that think they're going to be rich when really getting owned by the label. Signing to a major in 2012 is not the business

Hip hop was never 100% genuine due to the business aspect but the high amount of fakery is astounding.

ChickzNKickz said:
Fame >>> Money
I can never understand that childish logic. Fame? n*gga where the cheese at?

[pic - click to view]

slapaho said:
he dont own'em when he start askin where the cash at.. they go here go a chain and a car when he say its gone can i get the real cheese you owe.. he go a house plehboi. and btw you have to pay the taxes on that house and will will be adding the chain and car as an expense from your next album budget.

drake either gon lose his mind and dye his hair blonde or leave rap music and go bac to actin..but i but CM owns his name and likeness so he cant really get from under that contract ever.
U bullsh*ttin bout the last part in bold right? Them n*ggas super greasy with ice in their veins. "you come up with them clowns ha? so you stuck with them clowns ha?"

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-31-2012 at 02:36 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #110
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
I don't know why y'all keep mentioning Baby when the lawsuit CLEARLY states that the lawsuit is against Cortez Bryant who is managing him

& y'all are retarded to think that Drake has no money
 07-31-2012, 04:35 PM         #111
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake also wrote alot of hit so he is fine but he going to turn on young money if he dont get his money anytime soon
 5 years ago '07        #112
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,667 | Props total: 6154 6154
no wonder Weezy replied cuz them bars was factual
it all makes sense now y Pusha didnt respond he musta knew this was gon leak

420Heat said:
i really wanna just sit home one night with drakes contract and read it thoroughly

how interesting that would be
jus download the PDF its there
 5 years ago '11        #113
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Avon_Barksdale said:

Drake would be in the same spot he's at now not getting paid...didn't Beanie Sigel say that the only people getting paid on ROC was Jay and Dame, Jay put omillio sparks on a hook of one of he's biggest songs and omillio sparks didn't get paid anything for that.

"by the time I got hip and talking to them like I'm ready they say something like Rick James"

5 years ago '11        #114
DboyFlexxxin 
space
space
$333 | Props total: 247 247
sucks for drizzy. really the only person i listen to out of that camp
 5 years ago '07        #115
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 bigmike123456 said:
I dont get how drake could agree to such a bad deal when he had the leverage since he already had all this buzz before the contract.
No he didn't. So Fare Gone turned Drake into a star. That was his buzz. Without Wayne, which is without Jas Prince, he would have never made that record. He was still Jimmy at that point.
 5 years ago '07        #116
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 foshomoney said:
:sh eedhah:
 5 years ago '04        #117
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 Sleazy said:
No he didn't. So Fare Gone turned Drake into a star. That was his buzz. Without Wayne, which is without Jas Prince, he would have never made that record. He was still Jimmy at that point.
Are you serious? You really believe that garbage about Drake being "unsigned" during So Far Gone?

Tell me why Wayne was on the tape... tell me why Drake says "tryna enjoy myself with Tez in Miami at the game" on that tape... tell me why Drake tape BEFORE So Far Gone had Weezy all over it.. Kidd Kidd (back when he was YM), etc...

Drake was under Cash Money before So Far Gone. Don't believe the hype homie.

Drake blew definitely off of the buzz that YMCM did a LOT to grow.
 5 years ago '07        #118
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,667 | Props total: 6154 6154
Facts^
 5 years ago '04        #119
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
If a n*gga come around claiming hes entitled to a cut of my bread based on an oral contract the first thang i'd say is ayo i aint been paid yet neither, so take it up with my boss!
 5 years ago '11        #120
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
I think Drake maybe hiding his money. On paper he looks like he ain't got nothing. So how you going to sue someone when on paper they haven't even got a check yet.

But then again this is the Birdman we talking bout.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy