Drake Is Being Screwed Out Of Millions According To Lawsuit By Jas Prince [PDF File Attached]

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
118 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
37 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,952 | Props total: 13573 13573
so how is he getting these houses and sh*t?

ymcmb just buy him cars, houses, chainz, drugs and never pay him?
 5 years ago '05        #82
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,228 | Props total: 8789 8789
 Player 1 said:

Bruh, you speak as if this sort of treachery doesn't happen all the time....
 5 years ago '10        #83
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 23789 23789
 07-31-2012, 11:01 AM         #84
Youngonereese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh, you say birdman is screwing people out of money? thats dope, i think im gunna cop the new Super Nintendo and think about this.....
 5 years ago '06        #85
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, you speak as if this sort of treachery doesn't happen all the time....
Im not in the music bidness so i have no clue
which is why i asked sir.
 5 years ago '05        #86
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,228 | Props total: 8789 8789
 Player 1 said:
Im not in the music bidness so i have no clue
which is why i asked sir.
In that case, yes, this sort of thing happens all the time. Been that way forever, which is why it's important that you get your business correct...
 5 years ago '04        #87
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Player 1 said:

he dont own'em when he start askin where the cash at.. they go here go a chain and a car when he say its gone can i get the real cheese you owe.. he go a house plehboi. and btw you have to pay the taxes on that house and will will be adding the chain and car as an expense from your next album budget.

drake either gon lose his mind and dye his hair blonde or leave rap music and go bac to actin..but i but CM owns his name and likeness so he cant really get from under that contract ever.
 5 years ago '11        #88
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 dlettern said:
I've been telling cats for years now......never trust cats who gang bang. They are the biggest predators period. They have no love for anyone else but themselves and only hide behind crews cuz they're cowards.

Baby and them even tried to do this to Wayne. I remember when Wayne was on Hot 97 threatening to sign with Jay, ha. Baby, Slim, Diddy.....all them MFers are uncle Tom a.ss slave owners.
Damn where's the audio link to that? I need that ASAP!
 5 years ago '06        #89
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
lol yo remember when it came out how Diddy did his artists?

You wanna shoot a video? Sure use my house(Charge em 200K towards their budget for it)

You want some chains on in the video? Here use my chains(Charge em another 100K in the video)

Man you want a lambo in the vid? Use diddys Lambo(Charge em another 200K)

Mark Curry said n*ggas be wearing Diddy clothes, chains, using Diddy cars, and all that bullsh*t in the videos and Diddy charge em 10x what they'd normally pay lmaooo
pimp sh*t!
 5 years ago '05        #90
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
According to Gillie Da Kid, he never got paid from BIRDMAN.

In addition waynes tour bus broke down during the squad up days, and baby had to western union Wayne some gas money.

Wayne started to get paid after Carter 2. Then he would begin yours and all that...

All juvenile and bg if this is a familiar story. What about Mannie Fresh. They never saw anything from sales.
 5 years ago '11        #91
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Sam Rothstein said:
You better off selling this hard now....
Beat me to it...
 5 years ago '11        #92
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 2791 2791
 slapaho said:
verbal agreements do hold up on court. sometimes just not so much if paperwork involved is tight work

but i think all this did was break down the wall for n*ggas.. nobody who leaves CM eats. yea they have some scraps but overall naaahh baby and slim fund the rap fantasy for n*ggas,but that applies to all labels. when you leave that you carryin your own weight/persona and what comes with that. n*ggas wanna be famous so bad they willin to get r*ped if they benefit later on.

all these n*ggas dumb tho.. jas why didnt you get legit papers on him? i mean i get it you meet lame n*ggas who rap all the time most of wont ever be sh*t,but cmon when he says you helped him thats enuff to pull out a napkin and get it notarized my n*gga.. you just watched money fly away even if drake was broke when he wasnt hed already owe you.
 5 years ago '11        #93
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
 dlettern said:
I've been telling cats for years now......never trust cats who gang bang. They are the biggest predators period. They have no love for anyone else but themselves and only hide behind crews cuz they're cowards.

Baby and them even tried to do this to Wayne. I remember when Wayne was on Hot 97 threatening to sign with Jay, ha. Baby, Slim, Diddy.....all them MFers are uncle Tom a.ss slave owners.
I just remembered that moment myself as I read your comment, kudos.
 5 years ago '11        #94
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
 Rawse Bawse said:
Just proves that most of these rappers sell this fake lifestyle to the fans and listeners, and are being owned by the labels who they owe money to. I really don't understand why so many youngins wanna be rappers now days especially n*ggas that think they're going to be rich when really getting owned by the label. Signing to a major in 2012 is not the business
Fame overrides logic
 5 years ago '11        #95
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
Drake knew what he was doin.....he already said he don't get money from record sales----the label eat dat. From da n99@" mouth : I get this bread on tour. Thats where I get my money. insert your industry rapper here.....dudez is sayn the same thing. Nikki already said she dont give a phuk bouta a 360....her tour money and whateva side ventures she rockin keeps her bank acct legit. Major label.....major distribution.....and u crankin out hit after hit. Drake can tour for 2years and be set for life. uncle sam meet uncle label...
 5 years ago '11        #96
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 DsRueHz said:
Drake knew what he was doin.....he already said he don't get money from record sales----the label eat dat. From da n99@" mouth : I get this bread on tour. Thats where I get my money. insert your industry rapper here.....dudez is sayn the same thing. Nikki already said she dont give a phuk bouta a 360....her tour money and whateva side ventures she rockin keeps her bank acct legit. Major label.....major distribution.....and u crankin out hit after hit. Drake can tour for 2years and be set for life. uncle sam meet uncle label...
This would be ok If Cortez wasn't butt fu*king him .
 5 years ago '11        #97
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
 Trolling said:
This would be ok If Cortez wasn't butt fu*king him .
someone else said u should get ALL your money.....but after 25 mill---u can take losees. not to mention drake got zero street n99@z vougn for him b4 his YMCMB affiliation...
 07-31-2012, 12:44 PM         #98
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ether04 said:
please
drake probably dying to get off ymcmb and he using jprince to sue him so they audit and drake can have a reason to leave that messed up contract he signed with ymcmb

drake clearly doesnt need none of them as him and 40 make the most important thing of all...THE MUSIC
the only thing all of us should be talking about and caring about

lupe fiasco recently said he aint resigning with a major cuz he dont need them
mac miller made a career without a major
now drake can take the same step...finish one more album and go independent
he already signed to wme talent agency......

this is interesting and drake is a very smart dude...look at the music he makes.....
Well its not clear if his career would have gone this far without being pushed by some power. I mean Prince helped him gain a lil following but would he be mainstream like he is today. Mac himself was given some promo by wiz and is even on wiz's national tour this summer. You need more than just good music these days. But i agree after what ymcb has done for him on the promotional side has now give him the ability to run his own ship he dont need them.
 5 years ago '11        #99
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 DsRueHz said:
someone else said u should get ALL your money.....but after 25 mill---u can take losees. not to mention drake got zero street n99@z vougn for him b4 his YMCMB affiliation...
Read the Affidavit this man got no money . All his funds ran through Cortez.
His show money Cortez , His Advance Cortez , and they royally fu*ked him.

This 25 Mill is non existant to Drakes bank account . it is in babys

5 years ago '05        #100
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Trolling said:
Read the Affidavit this man got no money . All his funds ran through Cortez.
His show money Cortez , His Advance Cortez , and they royally fu*ked him.

This 25 Mill is non existant to Drakes bank account . it is in babys

Guess you know about this because you have access to Drake's personal bank account?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
68 comments
21 hours ago