Drake Is Being Screwed Out Of Millions According To Lawsuit By Jas Prince [PDF File Attached]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2012, 04:51 AM         #41
Jigga4kcks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
Last week, news surfaced that Drake may be getting scammed out of millions of dollars. Today, a legal document reveals that Drake is in fact at the center of a serious legal battle. You can read the entire document outlining the case here.

Also I'm not saying Drake is broke, poor or bummish because he has touring money but what I understand that they get a chunk of everything Drake unless he does things on his own so his tour was his own tour not used by YMCMB or their promoters...kinda fu-k up and you wonder what Nicki, Tyga, Busta, Bow Wow, Limp Bizit, and Christina Millian have in store if they sell records....should have asked Juvenile how Birdman does n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #42
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 CartelFamill said:
Hold Up....Wasnt Drake's Deal Supposely 70/30 Split His Way?.....I Guess I See Why if his Managers Get 33%....so really He gets only 36%
Your math is off.

Assuming what you're saying is accurate, they would get 33% of 70%, not 33% of 100%.
 5 years ago '12        #43
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
birdman involved in this somehow...he has been screwing artists out of money since the 90's...
 5 years ago '12        #44
space
space
 Merk said:
Explains why birdman buys 5 million dollar cars and teeth and sh*t
birdman was born to find ways to spend money....and he claims he will be the first billionaire rapper
 5 years ago '12        #45
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
2 threads on same subject, but i read the pdf unlike 99.9% of bx and damn...exhibit F(pg. 63) is where drake's attorneys send out a notice.

since im at work and not doing anything, ill break it down for the idiots who hate reading.

it CLEARLY states, that drakes contract is basically expired or has been terminated. in drake's contract it says that if a payment hasnt been made within 15 days then the agreement is suspended for 9 months then after that 9 months the contract is automatically terminated unless there has been an agreed upon substitute "distribution agreement", which there hasnt been. so drake's attorneys are saying his contract is terminated.

but even if it was not terminated, drake's contract is for atleast 4 albums, 2 including atleast 10 tracks with at least 40 minutes per album. drake's attorneys are saying if you add up his two albums he has released, any EPs, mixtapes all add up to over well over 160 minutes. if somehow they were able to prove only his albums count even though the contract does not "impose a normal cycle-oriented delivery framework", even if you just take the albums released, he has satisfied three-quarters of the contract(thank me later, take care, take care deluxe), which means he only owes ymcm 1 more album. they say "take care deluxe" counts as an album cause it has its own sku and catalog number.

ymcm has been literally refusing to let anybody audit their books tho, so nobody knows a real number of how much drake is missing out on

...werent labels in a bidding war for Drake? and this dude still decided to get with this guy?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #46
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 4580 4580
fu*k it. he tearing holes in his budger
 07-31-2012, 05:36 AM         #47
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You better off selling this hard now....
 07-31-2012, 06:06 AM         #48
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #49
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
*birdman hand rubs* believedatplayboi
 5 years ago '12        #50
space
space
 s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

i was telling n*ggas pac was still alive
 5 years ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
Some of you n*ggas would get fu*ked like Drake is you sleep at the wheel as far as the business side.

Drake even said it himself that without Jas he never would be in this position...plus we know the shady sh*t YMCMB be on going back 10-15 years.

Drizzy gonna lose a lot of money and be stuck on YM getting bi*ched.
 5 years ago '04        #52
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
verbal agreements do hold up on court. sometimes just not so much if paperwork involved is tight work

but i think all this did was break down the wall for n*ggas.. nobody who leaves CM eats. yea they have some scraps but overall naaahh baby and slim fund the rap fantasy for n*ggas,but that applies to all labels. when you leave that you carryin your own weight/persona and what comes with that. n*ggas wanna be famous so bad they willin to get r*ped if they benefit later on.

all these n*ggas dumb tho.. jas why didnt you get legit papers on him? i mean i get it you meet lame n*ggas who rap all the time most of wont ever be sh*t,but cmon when he says you helped him thats enuff to pull out a napkin and get it notarized my n*gga.. you just watched money fly away even if drake was broke when he wasnt hed already owe you.
 5 years ago '11        #53
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 bkid said:
verbal agreements do hold weight in court... sometimes they are legally binding as written contracts, it depends on the terms
We learned anything over 600 dollars needs to be in writing .
 5 years ago '11        #54
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
Damm Drake I hope if your reading this sh*t you do not need an Entertaimnet Lawyer what you need to do is call your Jew side and get a k!ller CONTRACT lawyer to get you up out of this .

5 years ago '08        #55
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Avon_Barksdale said:

Drake would be in the same spot he's at now not getting paid...didn't Beanie Sigel say that the only people getting paid on ROC was Jay and Dame, Jay put omillio sparks on a hook of one of he's biggest songs and omillio sparks didn't get paid anything for that.

got damn, and n*ggas think jay is a businessmen? thats not businessmen like....thats that bullsh*t. jay is a fu*king snake.
 5 years ago '05        #56
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
that's just how record labels work.....fu*k the mainstream
 5 years ago '07        #57
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,638 | Props total: 5990 5990
Pusha T won

I been tellin n*ggas he spilled the beans in that Exodus track
 07-31-2012, 07:44 AM         #58
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Pusha T won
 07-31-2012, 07:50 AM         #59
PYP187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
James Prince claims that after discovering Drake, he entered into an oral agreement with the defendants in which they said they would use their connections and influence to get Drake signed by Lil Wayne and to promote Drake once he was signed. In exchange, Prince would take the lead in managing Drake and profits would be split accordingly.

Case will be thrown out !
 5 years ago '11        #60
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 PYP187 said:
James Prince claims that after discovering Drake, he entered into an oral agreement with the defendants in which they said they would use their connections and influence to get Drake signed by Lil Wayne and to promote Drake once he was signed. In exchange, Prince would take the lead in managing Drake and profits would be split accordingly.

Case will be thrown out !
Not unless Drake was a Witness .
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago