Drake Is Being Screwed Out Of Millions According To Lawsuit By Jas Prince [PDF File Attached]

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 296 296
Omilio you fu*ked up
 07-31-2012, 12:23 AM         #22
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
omillio said he didnt have his publishing game right which is why he didn't get paid it's nobody fault but his own. beans made 1.5 mill from 2002 to 2004 and im sure he made more 2000-2001 cause that's when his first two albums dropped. and he never went platinum. he was makin money he just didn't know how to handle it.
when a superstar puts a young cat onto the game, you have to trust that they will help you get your publishing game right, and not exploit the fact that you don't know sh*t

jay just a snake
 5 years ago '12        #23
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 942 942
 Poloboy69 said:
U know what they say though once a rapper leaves a label he falls off though! Drake deserves to get paid but u live in 10 million dollar in LA, u got 3 million dollar condo in Toronto and im sure he owns several properties worldwide not to mention a fleet of luxury cars and money. fu*k record sales and profits. Continue making music and enjoy the freedom young money gives you. You think for one second Kanye, Hov and all these other Rapper CEO's paying artist hell no
You don't leave money on the table dumb n*gga, especially if its YOUR money, that's hustling backwards weak a.ss. I wouldn't care if it was .50, I want ALL of my money.

Last edited by Prostyle; 07-31-2012 at 12:31 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #24
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Jas didnt discover Drake though... He introduced him to Wayne. Drake had management before he did his first mixtape but he wasn't the priority over there JD ERA was.
 5 years ago '11        #25
Exec76 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 9 9
 Retro said:
You signed to one n*gga that signed to another n*gga that's signed to three n*ggas, now that's bad luck...
Experience is the best teacher....Def Jam, Re-Up, Decon & G.O.O.D
 5 years ago '05        #26
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
Much respect to j prince and jas but they made a living off fu*king uneducated rappers. Now they upset they lost their egg.. Drake has had a long career since jas scouted the deal. They kinda late on this. But verbal deal wont be in their favor Cus of it being open to interpretation and no real documents of what the deal was. Thats the problem with managers and sometimes djs. They want credit for discovery and so called making someone. The problem is they rest everything on that one time they did something rather than like Jay z said make another. Jas hasn't really had sh*t but Drake. Other than that it's just been little local acts but nothing big. Managers hope for lightening to strike and then say "hey I did that". So I Aint mad..
 5 years ago '08        #27
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Wow did anybody read the attachment? This n*gga Drake is paying his mgt. 33% of his gross wtf? Yo this n*ggas getting screwed and the fact that it states he's yet to be paid royalties... there probably aint no royalties for that n*gga. Baby at it again, he should have never signed with them n*ggas.
 07-31-2012, 01:04 AM         #28
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch you wasnt wit me singin in the studio
 5 years ago '05        #29
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,090 | Props total: 19709 19709
baby not paying somebody i think i heard this story before *insert any name from cashmoney beginning to now*

[pic - click to view]

07-31-2012, 01:23 AM         #30
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut the fu*k up or go back to nick at nite
 5 years ago '05        #31
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Slickems said:
when a superstar puts a young cat onto the game, you have to trust that they will help you get your publishing game right, and not exploit the fact that you don't know sh*t

jay just a snake
nah u got the game wrong. jay is a rapper he aint that n*gga lawyer or manager. being a snake is refusing to pay someone when you had an agreement. he said it himself jay-z was talking about cutting the check but it wasn't right on HIS end. omillio clearly says that saadiq from the black friday label signed it off and got the money. idk why y'all expecting jay to walk with these n*ggas hand in hand when they got enough money to hire people to take care of it but they'd rather buy jewelry and dumbsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #32
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
I dont get how drake could agree to such a bad deal when he had the leverage since he already had all this buzz before the contract.
 5 years ago '11        #33
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
drake should have squared jas prince off a check from the first album or give him half a tour money and kept a record of that sh*t but what was the number jas and cortez discuss or did that just say okay what ever he makes i want half i know baby going to spring for the best lawyers cause drake is a nest egg like gaga to akon lol

does baby run young money now because it seem he took over young money cause i never seen a artist release a album from cash money yet..NOT YOUNG MONEY..CASH MONEY RECORDS.
 5 years ago '10        #34
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 RubbahBandMayn said:

[pic - click to view]

It's a dirty game full of fakes, snakes, and crossers folk.

Martel said:
omillio said he didnt have his publishing game right which is why he didn't get paid it's nobody fault but his own. beans made 1.5 mill from 2002 to 2004 and im sure he made more 2000-2001 cause that's when his first two albums dropped. and he never went platinum. he was makin money he just didn't know how to handle it.
I feel ya but you ont fu*k over a n*gga on your time. Thats hoe sh*t all the way around.
 5 years ago '08        #35
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
2 threads on same subject, but i read the pdf unlike 99.9% of bx and damn...exhibit F(pg. 63) is where drake's attorneys send out a notice.

since im at work and not doing anything, ill break it down for the idiots who hate reading.

it CLEARLY states, that drakes contract is basically expired or has been terminated. in drake's contract it says that if a payment hasnt been made within 15 days then the agreement is suspended for 9 months then after that 9 months the contract is automatically terminated unless there has been an agreed upon substitute "distribution agreement", which there hasnt been. so drake's attorneys are saying his contract is terminated.

but even if it was not terminated, drake's contract is for atleast 4 albums, 2 including atleast 10 tracks with at least 40 minutes per album. drake's attorneys are saying if you add up his two albums he has released, any EPs, mixtapes all add up to over well over 160 minutes. if somehow they were able to prove only his albums count even though the contract does not "impose a normal cycle-oriented delivery framework", even if you just take the albums released, he has satisfied three-quarters of the contract(thank me later, take care, take care deluxe), which means he only owes ymcm 1 more album. they say "take care deluxe" counts as an album cause it has its own sku and catalog number.

ymcm has been literally refusing to let anybody audit their books tho, so nobody knows a real number of how much drake is missing out on

...werent labels in a bidding war for Drake? and this dude still decided to get with this guy?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #36
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 5 5
Explains why birdman buys 5 million dollar cars and teeth and sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #37
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Pusha T already told us this
 Retro said:
You signed to one n*gga that signed to another n*gga that's signed to three n*ggas, now that's bad luck...

[pic - click to view]

07-31-2012, 03:46 AM         #38
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jaz WILL get paid. Rap-a-Lot IS A ARMY.
 07-31-2012, 03:49 AM         #39
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, like everybody saying it is BABY he dealing with.
And like somebody else said, Jas (J Prince Son) getting his money one way or another

As for Drake? Guess we"ll be hearing more sad songs from him?

wonder what Nicki's deal is looking like?
 5 years ago '05        #40
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 1403 1403
Hold Up....Wasnt Drake's Deal Supposely 70/30 Split His Way?.....I Guess I See Why if his Managers Get 33%....so really He gets only 36%
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago