NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2012, 11:42 AM         #81
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heard about this awhile back....faggit sh*t man
 5 years ago '11        #82
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Makes me wanna watch the Matrix trilogy again. But in 1080 bluray
 5 years ago '07        #83
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Jruk2345 said:
strawbwerry shortcake
yo strawberry shortcakes at Dairy Queen are delicious
 5 years ago '05        #84
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
You can't be mad at folks that dislike things because of their religion. I as a Christian don't condone the wave of homos3xuality and how open it is being discussed and freely publicized. Free will pretty much opened the door for freaks like this to do this crap. People are free to do as they please just like people are free to express why they dislike something because of what they practice.
it's crazy what religious people choose to follow from the bible and choose to not follow from the bible
 5 years ago '08        #85
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 kngdngalng said:
lol @ ironmaiden for trying to set the tone of the responses tryna get people to not blaze this freak. f*ck that mutant. f*ck i'ma celebrate this bullsh*t for?

and lmao@ n*ggas saying stupid sh*t like "this should be common knowledge" like everyone in the world is supposed to know the life story of every director or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #86
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

but this gender bender sh*t is no laughing matter imo shoulda stayed on the team that looks
 08-01-2012, 12:31 PM         #87
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCL said:
believing in Jesus is like having an imaginary best friend. If your imaginary best friend told you to do something would you? Probably, cause your small minded. Religion is for a mass of small minded people who can't comprehend issues like abortion, gay marriage, etc.

they need people to tell them what to believe in rather than thinking through the situation like a logical person in the year 2012 not the year 4.

grow up man, jesus hasn't done sh*t for you and never will.
No the masses are taught by the media. Just cause you odnt follow a religion doesntmean your not following something in some way. What is logical about an alternative lifestyle? The masses has been being fed bs for years and now most of yall believe being gay is normal. I duno why its cool to attack religion today..we all have opinions.
 5 years ago '06        #88
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Didn't this happen about 10 years ago?
 5 years ago '08        #89
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
he would do this after he steal someone idea to hide from the world
 5 years ago '11        #90
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #91
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 dj X said:
Swallowed both pills at once
 5 years ago '06        #92
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
... I dont respect that sh*t at all. Stick with what GOD gave you. If not GOD, then what the universe gave you. I understand if you are gay, but wtf. If he is a gay MAN.. he is a gay MAN.
 08-01-2012, 01:59 PM         #93
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
The reason I say what I say, is because a lot of n*ggas thing that when its anything gay and having to do with men, its an "abomination".. and shouldn't be permitted in any fashion due to their "religious views"

But they will leave this forum and go jerk off to lesbian pr0n..
you know most "lesbians" in pr0n are just really fu*king horny girls, who would say they are straight or bi.

its fu*king disgusting what that thing looks like, and if one of my friends ever did this i would laugh in their face and not talk to them after that.
 5 years ago '04        #94
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
You can't be mad at folks that dislike things because of their religion. I as a Christian don't condone the wave of homos3xuality and how open it is being discussed and freely publicized. Free will pretty much opened the door for freaks like this to do this crap. People are free to do as they please just like people are free to express why they dislike something because of what they practice.
Do you condone slavery, human sacrifice and child murder?
 5 years ago '12        #95
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

and like that.......bx won
 5 years ago '06        #96
raw51188 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
damn. you need to think for yourself. fu*k all religion.

yeah. i went there.
 08-02-2012, 03:05 PM         #97
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
I agree.

God didn't destroy cities over war and greed but He did destroy a city over homos3xuality.
God didn't destroy any cities. Man did and used God to justify it. Tale as old as time
 08-02-2012, 06:57 PM         #98
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sodom and gomorrah x 10
 5 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
cats is in here quoting the bible... Sodom and Gamorrah... you superstitious closeted punks...

let this muthafu*ka do what he wants.. it's his life... I can't say I understand at all WTF he's abt, but yo, whatever..I could also give two sh*ts..

on a sidenote, I thought a black woman was the writer and creator of The Matrix?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy