Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2012, 08:39 PM         #321
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eli can't carry teams the way those QBs do. When the defense is bad doesn't the team struggle to win games? Those other QBs win games no matter what the fu*k is going on

Remember how bad the defense was playing this year causing the Giants to lose games? The Packers defense was just as bad and how many games did they win?
 5 years ago '05        #322
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 -BigC- said:
Eli can't carry teams the way those QBs do. When the defense is bad doesn't the team struggle to win games? Those other QBs win games no matter what the fu*k is going on

Remember how bad the defense was playing this year causing the Giants to lose games? The Packers defense was just as bad and how many games did they win?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #323
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 -BigC- said:

how many times must i tell you eli won the giants 4 games alone last year the giants had the hardest 2nd half schedule in the league with all them injuries i dont even need to run down...the giants defense started playing well week 15 against the jets the giants was 7-7 without eli winning 4 games the giants wouldve been 3-11 how many times i gotta explain this
 5 years ago '07        #324
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Saintaholic said:

[pic - click to view]

its only "ether" because i went against "breezus christ" so ya saint fans call him
 5 years ago '05        #325
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 -BigC- said:

rodgers and brees carried their teams all the way to 1 playoff win combined.

[pic - click to view]

somone should smiley that eli face btw
 5 years ago '07        #326
24/7foamz 
space
space
oh yea lets not forget the giants was last in rushing last year so you clowns tell me eli didnt put that team on his back when his rushing attack was a.ss along with the oline
 5 years ago '05        #327
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
how many times must i tell you eli won the giants 4 games alone last year the giants had the hardest 2nd half schedule in the league with all them injuries i dont even need to run down...the giants defense started playing well week 15 against the jets the giants was 7-7 without eli winning 4 games the giants wouldve been 3-11 how many times i gotta explain this
I wouldnt necessarily call the last 4 games against the Cowboys twice, the Jets, Redskins a brutal schedule especially with 3 of the 4 at home in NY.

Now the 5 games before those against the Patriots, 49ers, Eagles, Packers and SAINTS thats tough.
 08-01-2012, 08:55 PM         #328
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many games did Arod win last year I wonder

Come on give that sh*t up you have nothing to stand on.
 08-01-2012, 08:58 PM         #329
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Green Bay averaged 1 yard more per game and that's fu*king counting Arod running
 5 years ago '05        #330
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
How many games did Arod win last year I wonder

Come on give that sh*t up you have nothing to stand on.

how many games did rodgers win in the playoffs when it actually matters?
 -BigC- said:
Green Bay averaged 1 yard more per game and that's fu*king counting Arod running
check the yards per attempt. they run a pass first offense dummy.
 5 years ago '07        #331
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
I wouldnt necessarily call the last 4 games against the Cowboys twice, the Jets, Redskins a brutal schedule especially with 3 of the 4 at home in NY.

Now the 5 games before those against the Patriots, 49ers, Eagles, Packers and SAINTS thats tough.
cowboys secondary was a.ss but they offense is explosive but thats a division rival you throw records out....redskins have a good defense and thats also within the division..come on now the jets the battle for NY?! you know they was gonna come out with they A game with all that talking they was doing
 5 years ago '05        #332
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
its only "ether" because i went against "breezus christ" so ya saint fans call him
I agree with what he said bc the Packers D was str8 trash last year, they had no run game and won 15 games....that team was on Arod's back. The Giants defense is way better bc they can get after the passer with 4 and play 7 in coverage. Saints defense gambled under GW with man coverage which is why Alex Smith torched us. They turned it over 5 times and still almost won it on the strength of Brees' arm against a stout D. The Giants defense(front 4) put that team on its back in '07 and last year, they kept it close and Eli cam through in the clutch.....am I lying?
 5 years ago '05        #333
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
cowboys secondary was a.ss but they offense is explosive but thats a division rival you throw records out....redskins have a good defense and thats also within the division..come on now the jets the battle for NY?! you know they was gonna come out with they A game with all that talking they was doing
None of those teams went to the Playoffs....I'll give you the other 5 games.
 5 years ago '07        #334
24/7foamz 
space
space
hey cowboy fan post up the packers last 8 games of the season...
 08-01-2012, 09:04 PM         #335
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY averaged 1 more attempt per game cmon

Eli also had more pass attempts
 5 years ago '12        #336
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
How did this become 17 pages of an Eli fans circle jerk

All ya'll needa shut the fvck up already. Eli is a top 5 QB in the L (prob #4). But he's NOT 1 point shy of being Aaron, Drew, or Tom. He makes great throws in the clutch, but he's not consistent with the "ELIte" sh*t (or whatever GMen fans call it) throughout the season and playoffs. When the top 3 make a bad throw, everyone in the stadium has that look. When Eli does, only Giants fans have that look.

And anybody talking about Tony Romo being good needs to themselves already. If not for your incredibly horrible QB play in the playoffs, your team would've been in the SB, if not winning them. Your Defense is on point and your entire Offense is built well. Give Tom, Aaron, Drew, Ben, Eli or Mike that team for the same amount of years Jessica Simpson's bltch has been there, and they're coming out with AT LEAST 1 ring. Your QB play is garbage. And that's why I love tony Homo. Cause he can't do sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #337
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
I agree with what he said bc the Packers D was str8 trash last year, they had no run game and won 15 games....that team was on Arod's back. The Giants defense is way better bc they can get after the passer with 4 and play 7 in coverage. Saints defense gambled under GW with man coverage which is why Alex Smith torched us. They turned it over 5 times and still almost won it on the strength of Brees' arm against a stout D. The Giants defense(front 4) put that team on its back in '07 and last year, they kept it close and Eli cam through in the clutch.....am I lying?
first off no disrespect you probably just started paying attention to the giants when they made the playoffs because if u followed them through out the season you would know the defense was straight a.ss..first off tuck played the whole season injured and wasnt a factor until he was called out by rolle and had a talk with coughlin you could look it tuck was gonna ask the coaches to ir him because he was playing like trash.osi missed about nine games the only one who played well on the dline was jpp.the giants only had two healthy corners thats why rolle(a safety was playing nickle corner)
 Saintaholic said:
None of those teams went to the Playoffs....I'll give you the other 5 games.
cowboys was in the playoff hunt until the last week you cant act like you put a "W" on your schedule when you see them
 5 years ago '05        #338
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
NY averaged 1 more attempt per game cmon

Eli also had more pass attempts
the packers would blow people out, then run the ball to milk the clock. the giants would try to run the ball a lot because that's what our head coach believes in. the defense would give up a boat load of points and then we would start throwing it all over to pull games out.

eli had more pass attempts than who? rodgers who sat the end of blow out games and didn't play the last game of the season? what are you talking about?
 5 years ago '09        #339
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7291 7291
 dblockallday said:

how many games did rodgers win in the playoffs when it actually matters?
It's a team game. Even if you don't want to admit you know damn well the dline and nicks were more to intergral to the giants playoff run then Eli ...same in 07 except instead of nicks it was Plaxico.
 08-01-2012, 09:11 PM         #340
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
hey cowboy fan post up the packers last 8 games of the season...
What should I be looking for over the last 8 games? Rodgers had 1 bad game but other then that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago