Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2012, 02:49 PM         #301
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ now its the weather

god dammit whats next? They normally play morning games so Eli misses his afternoon juice box which causes him to throw more interceptions?
 5 years ago '05        #302
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 24/7foamz said:
i believe it was you had this discussion with before about brees i can give you the bears game in the nfc championship game but the sea and niners game i wouldnt consider that in bad weather.
Na for some reason people throw in the fact that the offense can't play outside regardless of the conditions. SEA and SF were not that bad but people always throw it out there as if the weather is why that can't win the road which is not the case. Its talked about heavily with all Dome teams playing outside in the playoffs. I won't lie that CHI game was the worst and the Bears had a huge advantage they caused 4 fumbles.
 5 years ago '07        #303
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 -BigC- said:
@ now its the weather

god dammit whats next? They normally play morning games so Eli misses his afternoon juice box which causes him to throw more interceptions?
son give it up im talking stats passing yards and such brees play 9 games in a dome and have another 2 games against car/tampa bay which is good weather where eli have to play in 8 games in NY another 2 games in PHI and wash which is bad weather you dont think thats gonna affect a qbs passing yards?!

you should know how eli plays in his few games in a dome and stay sh*tting on the cowboys
 08-01-2012, 04:03 PM         #304
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Arod and Brady don't play in sh*tty weather now? Big Ben?

Ohh nm they don't run complicated offenses in bad weather while wearing blue jerseys and wearing the number 10 like Eli does. My bad
 5 years ago '11        #305
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,296 | Props total: 1691 1691
 MythMade said:
Again, im not ton the Eli bash-brigade, but these posts are basically saying,

"Eli is better than everyone because he does good in the most complex thing known to man."
 5 years ago '07        #306
24/7foamz 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
So Arod and Brady don't play in sh*tty weather now? Big Ben?

Ohh nm they don't run complicated offenses in bad weather while wearing blue jerseys and wearing the number 10 like Eli does. My bad
stop tryna put words in my mouth i said plenty of times the only qbs i would possibly take over eli is a rod and brady they both prove they can play in bad weather in ball out and im not talking about 1 game here and there.

brees have 11 good dome/weather games where he can throw the ball more and put up better passing stats then brady,rodgers,eli and other other qbs..

stop tryna make it out like im saying eli is the best qb and he cant do no wrong...
 5 years ago '04        #307
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 40 40
ALEX SMITH = 98
 5 years ago '05        #308
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,817 | Props total: 1523 1523
 MythMade said:
Again, im not ton the Eli bash-brigade, but these posts are basically saying,

"Eli is better than everyone because he does good in the most complex thing known to man."
that's not what is being said at all. i'm explaining that the offense being complicated can lead to more mix ups and therefore more turnovers compared to traditional offenses.

you guys are really defensive it's crazy. you completely spin and twist my posts into what you want to believe i'm saying, instead of taking it for what it is. i NEVER said eli was as good or better than anyone.

5 years ago '11        #309
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,296 | Props total: 1691 1691
 dblockallday said:
again, that is your deluded perception but not reality.

i never gave him credit for any fluke plays. i never said he was free of blame for any bad plays. i simply pointed out facts about a few of the plays you mentioned. specifically because a few of those plays came back to the topic we were discussing earlier about the giants streak n read option passing offense. where did i give eli all of the glory for team success?

that cruz tipped ball was a once in a career type of deal. i've never seen eli benefit from a play like that other than that one instance. the breaks do tend to balance out, that's why eli will never be close to throwing 25 picks again, that year was full of fluke tipped balls turning into picks. again didn't brees throw 20 picks that same year? didn't he throw a few picks in the loss against the niners in the playoffs? didn't rivers throw a bunch last year? if you take out that 25 year, eli has thrown 10, 14, 16 the past few seasons. yet you act like him throwing 20 is the norm or something.

the difference between eli and some other QBs is he doesn't care about his stats, he cares about wins. if we're losing by 3 touchdowns with 20 seconds left in a game he will heave it up there not caring about it becoming an interception. in comparison i remember watching rivers throw the ball away, i forgot what game but he threw it away on 4th down at the end of a game.

as someone that watches all the games, eli has several of those picks each and every year. games that are already decided and he'll throw a pick because at that point it doesn't matter. yet the haters will act like a pick thrown with 20 seconds left in a game that is already decided is a determining factor of whether eli is a good qb or not.
Nicks did the same sht against Arizona
 5 years ago '05        #310
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,817 | Props total: 1523 1523
 ricengravy said:
Nicks did the same sht against Arizona
o ish i forgot about that. that was funny too because it wasn't even thrown to nicks. the defender swatted it and it somehow landed right in nicks hands.

5 years ago '05        #311
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
stop tryna put words in my mouth i said plenty of times the only qbs i would possibly take over eli is a rod and brady they both prove they can play in bad weather in ball out and im not talking about 1 game here and there.

brees have 11 good dome/weather games where he can throw the ball more and put up better passing stats then brady,rodgers,eli and other other qbs..

stop tryna make it out like im saying eli is the best qb and he cant do no wrong...
Stop tryin' to s**t on Brees on the slick potna.... Stop it with the "Brees stats are inflated with the 11 indoor games" I got mad love for my fellow New Orleanian Eli, but go ahead and be a homer and say you would take him over Brees......its the homer in you. So Eli is now better than Brees?
 5 years ago '07        #312
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Stop tryin' to s**t on Brees on the slick potna.... Stop it with the "Brees stats are inflated with the 11 indoor games" I got mad love for my fellow New Orleanian Eli, but go ahead and be a homer and say you would take him over Brees......its the homer in you. So Eli is now better than Brees?
why you didnt come at the poster who said eli is not even on brees level? thats where my arguments coming from if you think brees is better then eli then thats your opinion but to say hes not on his level is crazy.. and you gonna sit there and say having 9 dome games dont give you more opportunity to post better passing numbers then say rodgers,brady and eli who play in bad weather come oct-dec?
 5 years ago '05        #313
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
why you didnt come at the poster who said eli is not even on brees level? thats where my arguments coming from if you think brees is better then eli then thats your opinion but to say hes not on his level is crazy.. and you gonna sit there and say having 9 dome games dont give you more opportunity to post better passing numbers then say rodgers,brady and eli who play in bad weather come oct-dec?
There's a reason the Saints have been in the tops in many offensive categories the past six years and people act like its bc they play indoors, na breh its that #9. One of their worst offensive performances last year was in a dome, yeah against the Rams. Playing in domes don't promise big passing numbers......in '09 here in NO Eli was 14/31 for 178 yards.
 5 years ago '12        #314
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 588 588
Did people forget Brees used to play in San Diego? He blossomed under Sean Payton due to the system he was put it, but he was still pretty good out doors, regardless of the weather or not. No doubt a dome has its advantages but still.
 08-01-2012, 07:56 PM         #315
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eli being on Brees level

There is a clear as day tier

Arod/Brady/Brees/Peyton(healthy)

Then a big gap and everyone else.
 5 years ago '07        #316
24/7foamz 
space
space
 SDC17 said:
Did people forget Brees used to play in San Diego? He blossomed under Sean Payton due to the system he was put it, but he was still pretty good out doors, regardless of the weather or not. No doubt a dome has its advantages but still.
thank u thats all im saying
 -BigC- said:
Eli being on Brees level

There is a clear as day tier

Arod/Brady/Brees/Peyton(healthy)

Then a big gap and everyone else.
you dont think eli is elite thats your opinion but eli is in just about everybody top5 i didnt know it was elite A and elite B

whats wrong with taking another elite qb over another unless you dont think that qb is elite
 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM         #317
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can be in every top 5

Because there is a tier break after the 4 and nobody after deserves to be mentioned
 5 years ago '05        #318
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
thank u thats all im saying

you dont think eli is elite thats your opinion but eli is in just about everybody top5 i didnt know it was elite A and elite B

whats wrong with taking another elite qb over another unless you dont think that qb is elite
 5 years ago '07        #319
24/7foamz 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
He can be in every top 5

Because there is a tier break after the 4 and nobody after deserves to be mentioned
like i said you dont think eli is elite thats your opinion you put eli on the pats,saints,gb and those teams wont fall off

Saintaholic said:
 5 years ago '05        #320
space
space
 SDC17 said:
The Saints signed him for 60 mill to come here, Payton knew Brees was the perfect QB for his system thats why they gambled on him. He started out slow in SD and finished strong his last two years there, Rivers sat the bench for a reason. Now Sean Payton's system took him to another level and he's mastered it. He's on this level bc he's entering his 7th year in this system...right now he is the system.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago