Top ten rated QB's in NFL Madden 13

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #281
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 dblockallday said:
i forgot to mention that as well about stat padding. brees is a beast but the saints ALWAYS run up the score on teams. they'll be up like 4 or 5 scores in the 2nd half and still be throwing the ball around when the other team already gave up.

the dome thing is another good point that is certainly a factor.

the bottom line is this and i've said this many times in here already... rating/grading/ranking QBs is extremely subjective. there is no cut and dry method to it. they all are on different teams with different players, different coaches, etc. Eli is a beast and i'll just leave it at that.
i agree i also tend to add injuries in judging a qb.

just for example imagine if vick was the best qb in the league,and rodgers,brees eli etc is right behind him.vick would dip on my list because he's guranteed to miss 3 or 4 games a season.that can mess your teams whole season up this not the nba or mlb you have 16 games.thats why its hard for me to trade eli for any other qb in the league because he havnt missed a game yet in his career...lmao i hope i dont jinx him now
 5 years ago '05        #282
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1525 1525
 SDC17 said:
I don't think it matters considering Eli was just as clutch in the regular season, if not more clutch than any other Quarterback.

You're seriously going to sit here and say that the type of offense ran by Eli or any Quarterback for that matter, doesn't have an effect on the outcome of their passes?

No one in the NFL runs the same type of offense as the NYGs. Tampa Bay will be the only team to run a similar offense, this will be the first year they do it though.

Eli does throw a lot of interceptions, a decent amount of them can be blamed on their offensive system, others can be blamed on poor decisions he made. There's absolutely no doubt that their offense can be risky at times and cause turnovers. I'm not even from New York, I could care less about the Giants.

Football logic.
yea tampa took a bunch of our coaches, specifically gilbride's son.

i think they even got the D coordinator we fired after 09 when our D was atrocious

i think bigc is just stubborn. he takes what i'm saying as "if eli played in a west coast system he would never throw a single interception, and if brees/rodgers/etc played in the giants system, they would throw 30 picks every year" which is not the case at all.

i'm glad you understand the point i was trying to get across. RESPECT
 24/7foamz said:
i agree i also tend to add injuries in judging a qb.

just for example imagine if vick was the best qb in the league,and rodgers,brees eli etc is right behind him.vick would dip on my list because he's guranteed to miss 3 or 4 games a season.that can mess your teams whole season up this not the nba or mlb you have 16 games.thats why its hard for me to trade eli for any other qb in the league because he havnt missed a game yet in his career...lmao i hope i dont jinx him now
another good point. i never worry about eli getting hurt. even after he gets crushed with big hits i just expect him to get up and shake it off. dude is tough as hell.

Last edited by dblockallday; 07-31-2012 at 11:24 PM..
 07-31-2012, 11:22 PM         #283
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not actually saying that at all. My point is his offense isn't vastly more prone to turnovers then other systems so its not what causes Eli to throw all the interceptions he does.
 5 years ago '05        #284
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
I'm not actually saying that at all. My point is his offense isn't vastly more prone to turnovers then other systems so its not what causes Eli to throw all the interceptions he does.
how is a system which allows the receivers to change their routes not more prone to turnovers than a system where the receivers run specific routes? are you just trolling or....?
 07-31-2012, 11:27 PM         #285
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vastly?
 5 years ago '05        #286
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
vastly?
that's subjective. you may not think so but as someone that sees eli after almost every pick grilling the receiver and talking to them on the sideline like "you were supposed to do this, because the coverage was this" then yea i think it is. compounded by the fact the giants have had nothing but rookie, 2nd and 3rd year receivers as eli's primary targets ever since plax shot himself. one being manningham, who is dumb as a box of bricks (go watch one of his interviews) and you got several picks a year simply from mixups. then you throw in the several picks a year at the ends of games that are already decided. you take those away and eli's int numbers are right in line with the other "elite" qbs.

again, i'm not saying eli is better than anyone. i'm simply replying to your logic that "eli is not this or that because he throws a lot of picks"
 07-31-2012, 11:38 PM         #287
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see Romo do that all the time as well
 5 years ago '04        #288
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 KeepinItTrill said:
overrated: both Mannings and Ben
underrated: Romo
those n*ggas ratings are just fine.
 5 years ago '05        #289
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
I see Romo do that all the time as well
you talking about when the jets got a safety over the top and revis under dez and romo throws it right to revis? :hillwhoa:

funny thing is i was rooting for the cowboys that game. the jets were really annoying me with all that "we run NY" talk and was pissed when you guys blew that game. in hindsight that was pretty dumb of me.

the boys don't run anything similar to the giants offense at all so just k!ll that talk now.

like i said earlier. some teams might have ONE RECEIVER have a sight adjustment on a particular play. the giants use them on several plays and not just one receiver and the adjustments can be far more complicated because they aren't limited to "left or right". you saw that pic i posted before? if the corner plays close you go deep, he plays deep you run a hitch, he plays outside you break inside, he plays inside you break outside and that's just in man coverage. then you factor in the safeties and linebackers.

Last edited by dblockallday; 07-31-2012 at 11:48 PM..
 07-31-2012, 11:52 PM         #290
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your repeating yourself like I don't understand . A lot of teams have one option route per play, some more then one depending on the team. You see QBs mad at the receivers all the time after they throw an interception. Even if its not an option gone wrong, it could be a route taken to shallow/deep or whatever.

This argument is pointless because at the end of it you are going to stand by your opinion of Eli not being turn over prone because he plays in an offense that causes turnovers. I am going to disagree and say the majority of offenses have similar problems when the receivers and QBs are not on the same page.
 5 years ago '07        #291
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
Eli > Romo
 5 years ago '05        #292
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Your repeating yourself like I don't understand . A lot of teams have one option route per play, some more then one depending on the team. You see QBs mad at the receivers all the time after they throw an interception. Even if its not an option gone wrong, it could be a route taken to shallow/deep or whatever.

This argument is pointless because at the end of it you are going to stand by your opinion of Eli not being turn over prone because he plays in an offense that causes turnovers. I am going to disagree and say the majority of offenses have similar problems when the receivers and QBs are not on the same page.
i'm repeating myself because you still don't understand. i never said eli wasn't turnover prone. i explained the offense the giants run can cause turnovers more frequently than other offenses and pointed out very understandable reasons why.

there is a big difference between 1 receiver having an option route of "left or right" and all 3 receivers, sometimes the tight end too ALL having sight adjustments that can be 4 or more directions on virtually every play. it is not comparable at all to other offenses. you continue to deny this which is why i'm repeating myself.

anyways i gotta get some sleep. it's been fun.

5 years ago '07        #293
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 dblockallday said:
i'm repeating myself because you still don't understand. i never said eli wasn't turnover prone. i explained the offense the giants run can cause turnovers more frequently than other offenses and pointed out very understandable reasons why.

there is a big difference between 1 receiver having an option route of "left or right" and all 3 receivers, sometimes the tight end too ALL having sight adjustments that can be 4 or more directions on virtually every play. it is not comparable at all to other offenses. you continue to deny this which is why i'm repeating myself.

anyways i gotta get some sleep. it's been fun.

Again, im not ton the Eli bash-brigade, but these posts are basically saying,

"Eli is better than everyone because he does good in the most complex thing known to man."
 5 years ago '05        #294
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 tazbk said:
Sizeable gap? Please. Ask Brady if he thinkgs Eli is in his class. The man would have 5 rings if it wasn't for that dude. Eli outplayed Rodgers TWICE last year. Yes twice, Giants were robbed in that regular season game by multiple blown calls. Fools act like Eli didn't just throw for 4,900 yards on the League and set the record for 4th qtr TD's with multiple comebacks. How many outdoor/road playoff games has Brees won? Oh, I'll let you know, he is 0-3. Check Eli's.
First off its a team sport the Saints D has been a** cheeks since Brees has been here, even in the SB season they just forced turnovers. He has done his part even in the 3 playoff losses 354 yards 2 TDs against the Bears in the snow in '06, put up 36 points against the Seahawks with no healthy RBs and threw for 404 yards and 2 TDs, and against the 49ers D he put up 32 points threw for 462 yards and 4 TDs. Let's not act like the Giants D doesn't keep it close so Eli can pull it off, which is great Im not knockin' Eli but be real. Even Brady had great defenses when he won his 3 SBs, as well as Eli with his 2 SBs, and Packers had the #1 D when Rodgers won his.......its a team game the QBs cant and will never do it by themselves.
 5 years ago '05        #295
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
thank you i had this discussion on here a while ago dont get me wrong brees is a monster but i hear people talking about eli is not on brees level

brees have 8 games in a dome(9 including Atl is a dome game) then whats the temp in car and tampa bay in november/december?

meanwhile eli have 8 games in that windy stadium and have to play in wash and philly which is cold.

also lets not act like brees dont pad his stats...how many times had the saints have the game in the bag and brees still throwing the ball all over the field like its still a close game
So when Brady does it its cool? The hate on Breesus is strong in here
 5 years ago '07        #296
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
So when Brady does it its cool? The hate on Breesus is strong in here
the only year i recall the pats and brady doing it was the year they went undefeated(reg season),thats why i alot of people hated that team.

i just see alot of people quick to throw stats around about brees in dont factor in that 11 of his 16 games is either in a dome or good weather condition.. brees is a beast though dont get me wrong
 5 years ago '05        #297
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
the only year i recall the pats and brady doing it was the year they went undefeated(reg season),thats why i alot of people hated that team.

i just see alot of people quick to throw stats around about brees in dont factor in that 11 of his 16 games is either in a dome or good weather condition.. brees is a beast though dont get me wrong
His numbers are equally good on the road for some reason in the playoffs the defense is at its worst. Giving up 39 to the Bears in '06, 41 to the Seahawks in '11, and 36 to the 49ers last year. People automatically a.ssume that the offense doesn't perform the same outdoors when its not the case.
 5 years ago '06        #298
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
big ben in the top 5... i'm happy
 5 years ago '07        #299
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
it doesnt even matter anymore...they change every week
 5 years ago '07        #300
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
His numbers are equally good on the road for some reason in the playoffs the defense is at its worst. Giving up 39 to the Bears in '06, 41 to the Seahawks in '11, and 36 to the 49ers last year. People automatically a.ssume that the offense doesn't perform the same outdoors when its not the case.
i believe it was you had this discussion with before about brees i can give you the bears game in the nfc championship game but the sea and niners game i wouldnt consider that in bad weather.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy