Top ten rated QB's in NFL Madden 13

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #241
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,838 | Props total: 1527 1527
o i forgot manningham only messed up on that one pick in the niners game... the other one was when we ran back to back plays like you said. i remember eli dropped a perfect pass to cruz on a post route who was wide open and he dropped it. we came back with the same play for some reason and this time rodgers jumped in front and snatched it. good play by a good cb.

cruz abused him both games tho. dude prolly had nightmares about trying to cover that boy on the option route. i remember in sound fx on nfl network rodgers was like "i can't cover no damn option route all day, everytime i go in he breaks out, everytime i go out he breaks in"

Last edited by dblockallday; 07-31-2012 at 09:01 PM..
 07-31-2012, 09:01 PM         #242
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Conclussion: Eli has never thrown an interception that was his fault. Yet if anyone ever mentions reasoning for other QBs interceptions its excuses.

@ NY fans
 5 years ago '05        #243
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Conclussion: Eli has never thrown an interception that was his fault. Yet if anyone ever mentions reasoning for other QBs interceptions its excuses.

@ NY fans
that may be your interpretation but that's not what was said at all.
 5 years ago '04        #244
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 -BigC- said:

@ NY fans
Newman be pickin his ish clean tho!

Mr. Bourne gone do the same.

Tony gettin in em this year mane
 5 years ago '05        #245
dblockallday 
space
space
newman? didn't you cut him?

i actually don't mind the cowboys as a team. i kinda like romo and feel bad for all the hate he gets. witten is a classy guy too. i would prolly hate you guys if we didn't consistently poop in your cereal though.
 07-31-2012, 09:07 PM         #246
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is a reasoning for every mistake Eli made

You give him credit for fluke plays, no blame for bad plays, all of the glory for any team success. sh*t is insane
 5 years ago '07        #247
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 -BigC- said:

@ NY fans
like i said you didnt watch every giants game you probably wouldnt know what we talking about in the niners game.

i guess if a wr stop on his route and a qb throws the ball expecting that wr to be there thats the qbs fault?

i guess when a wr slips and tips the ball up in the air tryna catch it leading to a interception thats the qbs fault?
 07-31-2012, 09:11 PM         #248
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you are taking those plays into context then you need to go take the fluke ones into context as well.

ie the Cruz tipped ball in the Seattle game

Or just take stats as something that generally balances even as far as good vs bad breaks. Either way Eli will get a pass for everything bad and praise for everything good
 5 years ago '05        #249
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
There is a reasoning for every mistake Eli made

You give him credit for fluke plays, no blame for bad plays, all of the glory for any team success. sh*t is insane
again, that is your deluded perception but not reality.

i never gave him credit for any fluke plays. i never said he was free of blame for any bad plays. i simply pointed out facts about a few of the plays you mentioned. specifically because a few of those plays came back to the topic we were discussing earlier about the giants streak n read option passing offense. where did i give eli all of the glory for team success?

-BigC- said:
If you are taking those plays into context then you need to go take the fluke ones into context as well.

ie the Cruz tipped ball in the Seattle game

Or just take stats as something that generally balances even as far as good vs bad breaks. Either way Eli will get a pass for everything bad and praise for everything good
that cruz tipped ball was a once in a career type of deal. i've never seen eli benefit from a play like that other than that one instance. the breaks do tend to balance out, that's why eli will never be close to throwing 25 picks again, that year was full of fluke tipped balls turning into picks. again didn't brees throw 20 picks that same year? didn't he throw a few picks in the loss against the niners in the playoffs? didn't rivers throw a bunch last year? if you take out that 25 year, eli has thrown 10, 14, 16 the past few seasons. yet you act like him throwing 20 is the norm or something.

the difference between eli and some other QBs is he doesn't care about his stats, he cares about wins. if we're losing by 3 touchdowns with 20 seconds left in a game he will heave it up there not caring about it becoming an interception. in comparison i remember watching rivers throw the ball away, i forgot what game but he threw it away on 4th down at the end of a game.

as someone that watches all the games, eli has several of those picks each and every year. games that are already decided and he'll throw a pick because at that point it doesn't matter. yet the haters will act like a pick thrown with 20 seconds left in a game that is already decided is a determining factor of whether eli is a good qb or not.

Last edited by dblockallday; 07-31-2012 at 09:22 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #250
24/7foamz 
space
space
like i said earlier you're a eli hater and dont give me that "oh i respect the giants organization" sh*t you sound like a racist "talking about im not a racist i have 2 black friends"

you tryna make it seem like giant fans make it seem like eli cant do no wrong how about you come in a giants game day thread and notice us fans get on eli when he do some dumb.i was one of the few giant fans who wouldnt put eli in the elite class and he proved me wrong this season.like i said earlier the giants defense was a.ss up until the jets game and that was what?week 15?! the giants running game was dead last in rushing and the oline was a mess with injuries and players being moved here an there and eli still balled out all season eli and jpp was the mvp of that giants team last year they was the only two who balled out all 16 games...stop your hating
 07-31-2012, 09:20 PM         #251
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You just said "mainly blame the offense" for the Redskins game They scored 10 fu*king points and Eli turned the ball over 3 times

The first pick was a severe under throw by Eli. The second another under throw on a corner route. If you want to put context into the lucky tip then lets go to the 49r playoff game where Eli had a bunch of lucky balls slip through defenders hands

And you don't think other teams have problems like that?. Receivers don't drop balls or run the wrong routes?

If Eli balled out last year then holy fu*k I am .
 07-31-2012, 09:21 PM         #252
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vick is a bum. romo with no repect once again.. dont worry.. miles and dez will yolo this year.. holla
 07-31-2012, 09:24 PM         #253
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have picked the Giants to win the division nearly every year since like 05?or 06? I saw the squad yall had and without injuries there would probably have been a dynasty
 5 years ago '07        #254
24/7foamz 
space
space
so if eli didnt ball out last year why everybody put him up there with the elite in the league whose laughing at eli being in everybody top 5? when eli said he was in brady class last year everybody laughed about 20 pages....whose laughing now? like i said eli won the giants 4 games last year with the way the defense was playing they shouldve been 3-11 rather then 7-7
 5 years ago '05        #255
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
You just said "mainly blame the offense" for the Redskins game They scored 10 fu*king points and Eli turned the ball over 3 times

The first pick was a severe under throw by Eli. The second another under throw on a corner route. If you want to put context into the lucky tip then lets go to the 49r playoff game where Eli had a bunch of lucky balls slip through defenders hands

And you don't think other teams have problems like that?. Receivers don't drop balls or run the wrong routes?

If Eli balled out last year then holy fu*k I am .
nicks dropped a walk in touchdown early in the game. we were stopped twice i believe right at the goal line, once on the pick that manningham changed his route, the other after we scored a td they called holding, then eli got sacked on 4th down. so there were plenty of points left on the board.

the defense gave up 2 3rd and 15+ conversions in that game. they're not to blame at all? why are the lowly redskins even scoring any points against us? this is a team sport. i never give the offense, defense or special teams all of the credit. you win and lose as a team.

do i really need to revisit the fact that other teams DO NOT run the type of offense the giants run? you're still playing the "every team gives receivers the freedom to change their routes on the fly" card?

speaking of those san fran dropped picks, the one that the dude laid his own teammate out, that was a play where nicks chose the option to keep running deep. eli was pressured and expected nicks to break in. you still don't understand how this offense works do you?

not to mention the picks wouldn't have mattered other than field position. we ended up punting and san fran couldn't do anything with the ball the entire game outside of a couple big pass plays to vernon davis.

Last edited by dblockallday; 07-31-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 07-31-2012, 09:38 PM         #256
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People aren't laughing because his team just won the superbowl and generally football fans give 100% of the credit for every SB to the QB.

And more excuses as to why bad things don't matter and Eli only does things right. You do realize these things also happen to other players? Drops, bad routes, wrong routes, bad tips, pressure bleh bleh bleh. And other teams run offenses just as complicated as the Giants, your being delusional again
 07-31-2012, 09:41 PM         #257
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this list is horrible.
 5 years ago '05        #258
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
People aren't laughing because his team just won the superbowl and generally football fans give 100% of the credit for every SB to the QB.

And more excuses as to why bad things don't matter and Eli only does things right. You do realize these things also happen to other players? Drops, bad routes, wrong routes, bad tips, pressure bleh bleh bleh. And other teams run offenses just as complicated as the Giants, your being delusional again
once again your perception is completely deluded because you are blinded by hate.

the drops, pressure, etc was in defense of the OFFENSE, not specifically eli. you said they only scored 10 points, i pointed out that they left a lot of points on the board and could have settled for field goals if we weren't down multiple scores.

what other teams run offenses as complicated as the giants? the only one i know of is the pats and they never throw the ball deep so it's not really comparable. plus brady has had one of the best o-lines in football for his whole career.
 07-31-2012, 09:47 PM         #259
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The west coast offenses(generally) are just as complicated.
 5 years ago '06        #260
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 18898 18898
Peyton may be rated too low!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy