Top ten rated QB's in NFL Madden 13

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #221
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 -bigc- said:
the giants weren't sh*t until the defense stepped up

Eli gets about 100x more credit then he deserves for the 2 giant superbowls. Sh*t even peyton got to much credit for his
2007 nyg 4 4 119 72 61.3 854 7.2 6 1 95.7 8 10 1.3 0

2011 nyg 4 4 163 106 65.0 1219 7.5 9 1 103.3 8 20 2.5 0

15 TDs, 2 interceptions in 8 games, 7 of them on the road.

the QB always gets more credit than they deserve when the team has success. they also always get more blame than anyone when the team fails.
 07-31-2012, 06:33 PM         #222
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isn't it kind of convient that he plays well when the defense does?

What happen in 2008 for Mr Clutch? 2009?2010? If ELIte is so great why doesn't he put up better stats? Even if you want to give him some slack for his first few years, even his last 5 aren't impressive at all Unless your count TEAM wins as something Eli does though

sh*t is crazy how great Eli is once his defense starts destroying the other teams QBs.

And no not all QBs get more credit then they deserve. I understand Peyton getting his credit because he actually puts up numbers consistently, just not that game. Brees got his because hes a monster, same with Arod. Brady didn't get credit for his first few because he was a game manager. So why does Eli?

Last edited by -BigC-; 07-31-2012 at 06:36 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #223
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,665 | Props total: 2300 2300
 Da Ill One said:

Over the course of the next four weeks there will also be the opportunity to vote on which player, out of the designated top three, should be the highest rated in a particular category. Today the rating to opine on for QBs is “Speed” with Robert Griffin III, Michael Vick, and Terrelle Pryor in the competition to get the nod. Vote on which you think is deserving of being the fastest QB.

EA Sports today revealed the top ten overall rated quarterbacks in Madden NFL 13.

Aaron Rodgers: 99
Tom Brady: 98
Drew Brees: 98
Eli Manning: 97
Ben Roethlisberger: 95
Peyton Manning: 93
Philip Rivers: 92
Matthew Stafford: 91
Tony Romo: 90
Michael Vick: 89

In before people shred these ratings to hell...
Big Ben ahead of Stafford and Eli?

Edit: my bad, Eli should be a 95 and Stafford a 97

Last edited by b_eazy; 07-31-2012 at 06:46 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #224
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Isn't it kind of convient that he plays well when the defense does?

What happen in 2008 for Mr Clutch? 2009?2010? If ELIte is so great why doesn't he put up better stats? Even if you want to give him some slack for his first few years, even his last 5 aren't impressive at all Unless your count TEAM wins as something Eli does though

sh*t is crazy how great Eli is once his defense starts destroying the other teams QBs.

And no not all QBs get more credit then they deserve. I understand Peyton getting his credit because he actually puts up numbers consistently, just not that game. Brees got his because hes a monster, same with Arod. Brady didn't get credit for his first few because he was a game manager. So why does Eli?
2008 when our number 1 receiver shot himself?

the giants defense was terrible all of 09 and most of last year and eli played great both seasons. WTF are you talking about? you clearly have something against the man for whatever reason.

07-31-2012, 07:07 PM         #225
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing I have against Eli(and other similar situation QBs) is the unwarranted praise they receive. His best statistical years are what other QBs hes compared to average

He played great in 2010 with 31 TDs but 25 INTs?. His best years he has a 2:1 INT ratio at best, while again other top tier QBs only go near that in bad years. His best QB rating is 93, lower then the AVERAGES of every top tier QB.

He is a very solid QB, but his best play is no where near where you and others rank him. He wins when the defense catches fire and can't carry a team unlike the best QBs in the NFL. If you want to give him a lot of credit for the SBs when considering your rankings then fine. But he is still no where near the level of Brees/Rodgers/Brady/Peyton. I don't even think hes above Big Ben

Last edited by -BigC-; 07-31-2012 at 07:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #226
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
Rivers should be top 3
 5 years ago '05        #227
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
The only thing I have against Eli(and other similar situation QBs) is the unwarranted praise they receive. His best statistical years are what other QBs hes compared to average

He played great in 2010 with 31 TDs but 25 INTs?. His best years he has a 2:1 INT ratio at best, while again other top tier QBs only go near that in bad years. His best QB rating is 93, lower then the AVERAGES of every top tier QB.

He is a very solid QB, but his best play is no where near where you and others rank him. He wins when the defense catches fire and can't carry a team unlike the best QBs in the NFL. If you want to give him a lot of credit for the SBs when considering your rankings then fine. But he is still no where near the level of Brees/Rodgers/Brady/Peyton. I don't even think hes above Big Ben
first of all i said he played great in 09 and last year (2011) in reference to his playing well despite the defense being THE WORST IN THE LEAGUE in 09. in 2010 the giants were signing receivers off the street because everyone got hurt left and right. combine that with several of his picks were catchable balls tipped up by receivers as well as several being late in games that we were down multiple scores and not relevant at all to grading him as a QB.

you keep mentioning stats despite the fact i've already said they don't prove anything, specifically qb rating which is an extremely flawed stat. if QB stats were the tell all romo would be considered one of the best in the game.

QB stats do not take into account the play of the Oline and players around the QB. you do realize the giants o-line was graded the worst in the NFL last season? you realize the giants running game was dead last in yards per game and yards per carry? despite that fact eli kept his team alive. did you watch the first cowboys game last year? down 12 with like 4 minutes left and the season on the line?

your comment about eli only playing well when the defense plays well couldn't be further from the truth. maybe what you're trying to say is the GIANTS only play well when the defense plays well which i wouldn't completely disagree with. the same can be said for the packers, saints and patriots. each of those teams won their superbowls when their defenses played very well in the post season.

eli has been underrated and bashed his entire career until recently. why does it bother you so much that he is finally getting praised for winning 2 superbowls? both of which he led his team on the game winning drive. how is big ben better when he's consistently had a better defense? because he holds on the ball and gets injured instead of throwing a few more picks?

i haven't seen anyone putting eli above rodgers/brees/brady so what's your problem?

Last edited by dblockallday; 07-31-2012 at 07:24 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #228
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 finishim said:
sorry braj, 48/6/4,600 in 15>>>>
Rodgers threw 45 TDS he wasn't getting the record

Edit: and it was 6 ints not 4
 07-31-2012, 07:33 PM         #229
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally getting praised? Hes been overhyped since the first SB and now its just gotten out of control. He turns the ball over more then every top tier QB, throws less touchdowns then them, completes less passes then them, throws for less yards then them yet is somehow on the same level?

Other QBs have had line issues(Arod,Romo,Ben) and find ways to get it done without a ton of turnovers.

sh*ts funny that you can't see the irony in your statement of how Big Ben is better despite having a better defense. His Oline is worse and he puts up better numbers consistently then Eli.

In 9 less games he has more yards, 20 less TDs but 34 less INTs. Higher YPA, Completion %, less fumbles while having a lesser Oline and playing in a defensively tougher division

I'm done until a legitimate logical argument is provided by a Giant fan. I keep bringing up the same things and they are only ever countered with things that have no facts behind them. Give me more reasons why Eli's turns the ball over more because hes the only QB to suffer from bad tips. Or how his offense is somehow the most intricate offense in the NFL. Or how hes the reason the defense makes plays and holds high scoring offenses under 20 points consistently in the playoffs.

Last edited by -BigC-; 07-31-2012 at 07:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #230
dblockallday 
space
space
dude mentioned romo.

dead giveaway.
 5 years ago '05        #231
dblockallday 
space
space
when was the last time eli didn't poop on romo head to head? i can't even remember the last time romo beat the giants. even in 09 when our defense was atrocious we swept the cowgirls

5 years ago '07        #232
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 -BigC- said:
The Giants weren't sh*t until the defense stepped up

Eli gets about 100x more credit then he deserves for the 2 Giant superbowls. sh*t even Peyton got to much credit for his
giants was 7-7. without eli the giants wouldve been 3-11...eli won the giants 4 games alone last year when the defense was playing like a.ss watch more giant games before you talk

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 07-31-2012 at 08:11 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #233
24/7foamz 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Finally getting praised? Hes been overhyped since the first SB and now its just gotten out of control. He turns the ball over more then every top tier QB, throws less touchdowns then them, completes less passes then them, throws for less yards then them yet is somehow on the same level?

Other QBs have had line issues(Arod,Romo,Ben) and find ways to get it done without a ton of turnovers.

sh*ts funny that you can't see the irony in your statement of how Big Ben is better despite having a better defense. His Oline is worse and he puts up better numbers consistently then Eli.

In 9 less games he has more yards, 20 less TDs but 34 less INTs. Higher YPA, Completion %, less fumbles while having a lesser Oline and playing in a defensively tougher division

I'm done until a legitimate logical argument is provided by a Giant fan. I keep bringing up the same things and they are only ever countered with things that have no facts behind them. Give me more reasons why Eli's turns the ball over more because hes the only QB to suffer from bad tips. Or how his offense is somehow the most intricate offense in the NFL. Or how hes the reason the defense makes plays and holds high scoring offenses under 20 points consistently in the playoffs.
son stop it you known to be a eli hater how the hell you gonna compare rodgers,romo and ben mobile wise?! yea they oline can suck but they can make plays with they feet something eli cant do so if eli oline sucks then he's gonna be affected by that
 5 years ago '05        #234
dblockallday 
space
space
i just realized dude is a cowboys fan

i shouldn't have been wasting my time. cowboys fans prolly hate us as much as we hate philly.
 5 years ago '04        #235
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 dblockallday said:
i just realized dude is a cowboys fan

i shouldn't have been wasting my time. cowboys fans prolly hate us as much as we hate philly.
Overrated.

n*gga we beat yall with our back-up qb........ *sigh*
 07-31-2012, 08:38 PM         #236
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watch every game And I don't hate the Giants I actually like how the organization is ran. I just don't like the majority of the fans. I guess its understandable that your as delusional as Knick fans since your probably mostly fans of both teams.

If you give credit to Eli for those wins, credit him for these Ls.

The Seattle game. Where Seattle lost their starting QB. Eli throws a miracle tipped ball that Cruz takes to the house(just pointing that out to counter the argument for his tipped balls being intercepted all the time ) The 49r game(2 turnovers), Eagle game(lost to Vince Young, 3 Turnovers including basically game losing fumble in the 4th), second Redskin game(again 3 turnovers)
 5 years ago '05        #237
dblockallday 
space
space
 Confidance said:
Overrated.

n*gga we beat yall with our back-up qb........ *sigh*
we always lose to backup QBs

just this past year vince young beat us, freaking charlie whitehurst beat us...

-BigC- said:
I watch every game And I don't hate the Giants I actually like how the organization is ran. I just don't like the majority of the fans. I guess its understandable that your as delusional as Knick fans since your probably mostly fans of both teams.

The Seattle game. Where Seattle lost their starting QB. Eli throws a miracle tipped ball that Cruz takes to the house(just pointing that out to counter the argument for his tipped balls being intercepted all the time ) The 49r game(2 turnovers), Eagle game(lost to Vince Young, 3 Turnovers including basically game losing fumble in the 4th), second Redskin game(again 3 turnovers)
i thought you were done?

cruz also lost that seattle game when he tipped the ball for a pick six when we were about to score to take the lead. the tipped balls i was referencing were mainly in 2010 when he had 25 picks, like 9 of them were right off his receivers hands. another 7 or 8 were meaningless late game picks when the game was already decided. but you stat geeks will make it out like those picks lost us the games. 2010 was a failure of a season because our defense collapsed against the eagles, not because of eli's turnovers.

the 49er game both picks were on routes that manningham messed up (like always). not to mention eli dropped a perfect dime to manningham which would have tied it but it went straight through his hands.

eagles game i remember 1 bad pick in the beginning, don't remember the rest. i do remember tying it only for our defense to let vince young set a franchise record for longest drive in history. that fumble at the end was simply babin making a good play and eli, understandably not trusting his horrible o-line.

2nd redskins game i remember manningham causing a pick in the end zone too on a route he gave up on. eli threw a fade and manningham ran a fade stop SMH. also another one of the picks was a miraculous play by a safety on a deflected pass (by the defender covering, not the receiver)

our defense allowed 2 3rd and 15+ conversions in that game if i remember correctly. SMH i do blame the offense mainly for that loss though.

Last edited by dblockallday; 07-31-2012 at 08:52 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #238
24/7foamz 
space
space
 -BigC- said:

sea game you forgot eli drove them down the field had them about to score when cruz slipped on his route and tip the ball off which got picked returned for a touchdown which ended the game but you dont mention that and it was the defense who let a backup move the ball up and down the game.

the niners game one of the inteception was manningham stopping on his route and eli throwing the ball where he expected him to be.the other interception was running the same play back to back leading to an interception thats just defense awareness on the niners defense.

the eagles game i can only speak on the fumble because thats the only turnover i recall eli stepped up in the pocket from babin and babin hustling sacked/strip the ball from eli when the giants was moving the ball it was another good play from a de not giving up on a play how about you just give that de props on hustling and knocking eli on every turnover
 5 years ago '11        #239
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,249 | Props total: 19967 19967
Why the fu*k is Rodgers ranked higher than Brady
 5 years ago '07        #240
24/7foamz 
space
space
 dblockallday said:
we always lose to backup QBs

just this past year vince young beat us, freaking charlie whitehurst beat us...

i thought you were done?

cruz also lost that seattle game when he tipped the ball for a pick six when we were about to score to take the lead. the tipped balls i was referencing were mainly in 2010 when he had 25 picks, like 9 of them were right off his receivers hands. another 7 or 8 were meaningless late game picks when the game was already decided. but you stat geeks will make it out like those picks lost us the games. 2010 was a failure of a season because our defense collapsed against the eagles, not because of eli's turnovers.

the 49er game both picks were on routes that manningham messed up (like always). not to mention eli dropped a perfect dime to manningham which would have tied it but it went straight through his hands.

eagles game i remember 1 bad pick in the beginning, don't remember the rest. i do remember tying it only for our defense to let vince young set a franchise record for longest drive in history. that fumble at the end was simply babin making a good play and eli, understandably not trusting his horrible o-line.

2nd redskins game i remember manningham causing a pick in the end zone too on a route he gave up on. eli threw a fade and manningham ran a fade stop SMH. also another one of the picks was a miraculous play by a safety on a deflected pass (by the defender covering, not the receiver)

our defense allowed 2 3rd and 15+ conversions in that game if i remember correctly. SMH i do blame the offense mainly for that loss though.
damn props we type the same sh*t at the sametime
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy