Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
Eli and Ben are clutch but they're overrated. I'll take Peyton (if he can still throw a 40 yard down the seam) and Rivers over them any day. Both of those dudes play on teams with top 2 defenses!
 5 years ago '12        #182
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
My ROMO
 5 years ago '06        #183
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
That smith rating isn't true I watched a video where Faulk counted down the top ten and smith wasn't on it
 5 years ago '04        #184
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 SDC17 said:

Romo isn't better than Rivers, come on now.

Tony Romo

66.3 comp% 31Td 10 Int 102.5 Rate

Phillip Rivers

62.9% 27Td 20 Int 88.7 rate

07-31-2012, 10:15 AM         #185
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
sh*t list.. it should be

Aaron Rodgers: 98
Tom Brady: 98
Drew Brees: 96
Eli Manning: 92
Ben Roethlisberger: 91
Peyton Manning: 88
Philip Rivers: 87
Matthew Stafford: 86
Tony Romo: 88
Michael Vick: 90
Cam Newton: 86
 5 years ago '05        #186
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 e G o Maniac said:
All I'm saying is that you're overstating the issue. Yes, it's not common to have someone as great as Drew Brees behind the line at that size, but a lot of QBs start their high school and college career around those sizes, and most tend to grow into that "prototypical QB" size between their junior year in college and sophomore professional years. So let's not act like it's some immeasurable feat to be 6'0 playing in the NFL. And no, I wouldn't be making the argument for Rodgers because I don't care enough to do something like use height to underrate my QB for the sake of making it seem like he's above and beyond everyone else
.........umm you didn't answer my question name some QBs if Im overstating the issue, I'll wait. You are missing the point, he's barely 6 foot and has to see and find passing lanes over 6'4"-6'5" Oline and DLinemen. Him being 6' is not what makes him great his leadership, intangibles, community service, what he means to the team, and his play is what defines him.....I just threw that in there bc he does what he does on the field despite that. You're really going to compare HS Linemen to the NFL Linemen? Linemen in HS dont compare to Linemen in the NFL......I see where you were going with it though. You use Rodgers' scrambling ability to rate him higher which I understand, but nobody sees the pocket presence Brees has. For every scramble Rodgers makes Brees slides in the pocket and throws it instead. Yeah he doesn't scramble around and all that, but knows how to avoid pressure by sliding in the pocket.
 5 years ago '12        #187
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 2422 2422
 TriniSoldier said:
Agreed.

I'd like to see where cam newton is as well. If vick is an 89, cam shoulda been a 90.
 5 years ago '11        #188
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
Holy sh*t people are really trying to say the option system is tougher than the west coast??? The west coast offense has the smallest Windows and quickest drop steps in the league. QBs have to know the defensive alignment before snap to flourish. Peyton played in the same option system as Eli and wasn't a INT machine. That's a sorry excuse
 5 years ago '06        #189
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
rothlisburger 95
 5 years ago '06        #190
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
 xRipAnT24x said:

Tony Romo

Phillip Rivers

5 years ago '04        #191
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Saintaholic said:
.........umm you didn't answer my question name some QBs if Im overstating the issue, I'll wait. You are missing the point, he's barely 6 foot and has to see and find passing lanes over 6'4"-6'5" Oline and DLinemen. Him being 6' is not what makes him great his leadership, intangibles, community service, what he means to the team, and his play is what defines him.....I just threw that in there bc he does what he does on the field despite that. You're really going to compare HS Linemen to the NFL Linemen? Linemen in HS dont compare to Linemen in the NFL......I see where you were going with it though. You use Rodgers' scrambling ability to rate him higher which I understand, but nobody sees the pocket presence Brees has. For every scramble Rodgers makes Brees slides in the pocket and throws it instead. Yeah he doesn't scramble around and all that, but knows how to avoid pressure by sliding in the pocket.
I did answer your question. I said you're overstating the issue, which you are. No one gives a sh*t about Brees' height. In fact, the only person in the media who constantly mention it is Jon Gruden's weird a.ss whenever he gets into that Monday Night Football booth during a Saints game. I was talking strictly about Brees' height in all my statements so I didn't read whatever else you had to say since none of it is relevant to my arguments. I never said Brees' pocket presence wasn't good. Never said he didn't have intangibles and wasn't a great guy. Just said that his height shouldn't make what he does more amazing than any other great QB. It's cool, but really nothing serious.
 5 years ago '06        #192
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 11820 11820
Drew Breesus Christ in that 2 slot

peyton/rivers/romo have no bizz up there considering they didn't do sh*t last year.
romo can't get past dec-peyton didn't play-rivers is just dissapointing
 5 years ago '09        #193
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,110 | Props total: 22562 22562
 ohdosraders1 said:
That smith rating isn't true I watched a video where Faulk counted down the top ten and smith wasn't on it
Obviously it was a joke. You really had to go do independent research to realize that?

ezduzit said:
n*gga please. Vick was the prototype. Cam is the future.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 07-31-2012 at 12:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #194
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
Stafford is not that good 1 good season and everyone on his nuts next year he will be ranked back in the 10-20 QBs
 5 years ago '06        #195
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 368 368
 KeepinItTrill said:
overrated: both Mannings and Ben
underrated: Romo
How many rings or MVP's does Romo have...?
 07-31-2012, 03:03 PM         #196
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Madden had any say in this list they edited out

Brett Favre: 100
 5 years ago '11        #197
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
big Ben the gawd

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #198
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
Stafford is not that good 1 good season and everyone on his nuts next year he will be ranked back in the 10-20 QBs

n*gga, get the fu*k out of here. Stafford threw for 5k yards and 41 TDs, why would his overall be at least 90..
 5 years ago '05        #199
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 e G o Maniac said:
I did answer your question. I said you're overstating the issue, which you are. No one gives a sh*t about Brees' height. In fact, the only person in the media who constantly mention it is Jon Gruden's weird a.ss whenever he gets into that Monday Night Football booth during a Saints game. I was talking strictly about Brees' height in all my statements so I didn't read whatever else you had to say since none of it is relevant to my arguments. I never said Brees' pocket presence wasn't good. Never said he didn't have intangibles and wasn't a great guy. Just said that his height shouldn't make what he does more amazing than any other great QB. It's cool, but really nothing serious.
 e G o Maniac said:
Does that change the fact that there are QBs who have succeeded at 6'0? And there's not much difference between 6'0 and 6'2, and a lot of QBs have succeeded in that range. There's not some huge discrepancy there.

You did not......you said its not a big deal and failed to mention other QBs similar in stature who were worth a damn. Thats the question Im referring to......you've dodged it the past few pages. You said it like 6 foot QBs are a dime a dozen like every scout is dying to have one. I never said you said Drew's pocket presence wasn't good all I said in summary was that guys see QBs running around and automatically think they're superior to a QB with decent athleticism and superior pocket presence. A scrambling QB is just as frustrating to a DLINE as a QB who slides in the pocket and gets rid of the ball quickly......Brees and Rodgers are great in their own ways.

/rant

Last edited by Saintaholic; 07-31-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #200
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 593 593
 xRipAnT24x said:

Tony Romo

Phillip Rivers

They've both been starting the same amount of years.

Rivers 3,451 yards and 14 more TDs, only 6 more INTS. More playoff wins and better head-to-head. Plus, a better winning percentage with a 63-33 record compared to Romo's record of 47-30.

Romo only has a better QB Rating than Rivers, 96.4 to his 95.8. What does rating even mean though? Rivers and Aaron Rodgers are the only Quarterbacks to post a season of a 100+ QB rating in three consecutive seasons.

How many playoffs wins does Romo have again, one?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy