Jul 30 - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of murder, 116 counts of attempted murder

most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 12384 12384
 kidd247 said:
influence is a MF.. just for entertainments sake, say he was put up to go along with this. And a character we'll call "Big Boss" threatens not only his life, but the well being of his family if he steps out of bounds.
I'll play along...

or if this is Holmes, this big boss is using him as blackmail for his father who was about to testify? Or if it's not Holmes, but some other "patsy" they are using to cover for Holmes who they will get off later after the media forgets about him. All the while, keeping the real Holmes indefinitely detained somewhere.
 6 years ago '10        #122
Rick Ross 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$10,875 | Props total: 12452 12452
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'll play along...

or if this is Holmes, this big boss is using him as blackmail for his father who was about to testify? Or if it's not Holmes, but some other "patsy" they are using to cover for Holmes who they will get off later after the media forgets about him. All the while, keeping the real Holmes indefinitely detained somewhere.
for the people don't believe there was more than Holmes in on this, how can you explain the police reporting they caught Holmes with a gas mask on..then there was another gas mask all the way down the street at the corner of the theater ? there being atleast 1 other person in on this is the only explanation i can come up with for this..
 08-01-2012, 03:20 AM         #123
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone has some valid or reasonable questions and points, however the missing factors are relevancy and personal responsibility...and thats the sh*t I don't like. We are focusing on Holmes and his actions or the evidence available regarding his involvement and his history...thats whats relevant. Also personal responsibility has to be taken.... why does it always have to be someone else fault?


Just to clarify something here,even if there were more than one person involved in this crime(other than Homles), are yall sayin he shouldn't be held responsible for this incident at all and he was just innocent man that just so happen by weapons and all kinds of sh*t....just because? He no idea anyone was gettin murdered that night, didn't a.ssist the gunman if he wasn't the gunman himself? What about his behavior after being arrested? Or was he just "brainwashed" by psychiatrist(thats the biggest bullsh*t theory possible) and forced to go participate? IMO I think the "i don't remember anything" card is a complete bullsh*t cop out.......then he supposedly sent a package to his psychiatrist describing k!lling people or was that someone else? From what I have read he wasn't even on drugs when he got arrested.


Last edited by *Missy*; 08-01-2012 at 03:24 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #124
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 12384 12384
 *Missy* said:
Everyone has some valid or reasonable questions and points, however the missing factors are relevancy and personal responsibility...and thats the sh*t I don't like. We are focusing on Holmes and his actions or the evidence available regarding his involvement and his history...thats whats relevant. Also personal responsibility has to be taken.... why does it always have to be someone else fault?


Just to clarify something here,even if there were more than one person involved in this crime(other than Homles), are yall sayin he shouldn't be held responsible for this incident at all and he was just innocent man that just so happen by weapons and all kinds of sh*t....just because? He no idea anyone was gettin murdered that night, didn't a.ssist the gunman if he wasn't the gunman himself? What about his behavior after being arrested? Or was he just "brainwashed" by psychiatrist(thats the biggest bullsh*t theory possible) and forced to go participate? IMO I think the "i don't remember anything" card is a complete bullsh*t cop out.......then he supposedly sent a package to his psychiatrist describing k!lling people or was that someone else? From what I have read he wasn't even on drugs when he got arrested.
I think if he was set up or used as a patsy then no he shouldn't be held responsible. If he did take part, even in just helping plan it or something then yes he should be held fully responsible.

My fear is that he was innocent and placed in the car in a drug induced daze to take the blame for whoever really committed the crime.
 6 years ago '05        #125
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 663 663
There is no doubt in my mind that this whole this is a setup. For those clowning on "conspiracy theorist" should see all the facts first. This blog is by far the best breakdown of what happened and th continually lies and backtracking is ridiculous. How could anyone read/see these facts and NOT question the "official" story that was given to us:



**I recommend you read the article then go back to the top and click on updates 5-7**
 6 years ago '09        #126
messy marv stan 4691 heat pts4691
space
avatar space
space
$60,606 | Props total: 84428 84428
nobody goes and shoots up movie theaters at midnight
 6 years ago '11        #127
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,957 | Props total: 228 228
 Da Ill One said:
I'll put my logic Going off what the Media has shown...

They arrested this guy sitting in a car parked at the theatre calm as day... (no fast heart beat, no sweat from being in tactical gear in a theatre shooting people)

but the kicker on that is... the cops had the theater surrounded less then 5 minutes form getting the 911 call and they were on the 911 call WHILE shots were going off and people were running/screaming... so that realistically would give any person 3 minutes after finishing this shooting spree... let's say it took 2 whole minutes to throw tear gas (from BOTH sides of the theatre as MULTIPLE witnesses have said mind you) and shoot up all those people, probably took longer than that but let's go with 2 min)... that means he had three minutes to get out of all that swat gear AND get to the car and calm his heart rate down enough to act calm...

the other problem with the Media side of it is...the person who was in all that tactical gear couldn't be seen at all... noone really knows if it was a white person, black person mexican or whoever... as it was in a dark theatre and he had his hands and face covered...

AND MULTIPLE witnessess again said that "Someone" opened the exit door from INSIDE the theater and the guy with the tactical gear walked in...so the guy with the gear walks in James Holmes walks out sits in the car calm as day and gets arrested for it...teh guy in the theater did the job took the gear off let it sit in the theater then ran out with the rest of the people acting like he was being shot at with everyone else...
 5 years ago '06        #128
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,700 | Props total: 1249 1249
 Da Ill One said:
I'll put my logic Going off what the Media has shown...

They arrested this guy sitting in a car parked at the theatre calm as day... (no fast heart beat, no sweat from being in tactical gear in a theatre shooting people)

but the kicker on that is... the cops had the theater surrounded less then 5 minutes form getting the 911 call and they were on the 911 call WHILE shots were going off and people were running/screaming... so that realistically would give any person 3 minutes after finishing this shooting spree... let's say it took 2 whole minutes to throw tear gas (from BOTH sides of the theatre as MULTIPLE witnesses have said mind you) and shoot up all those people, probably took longer than that but let's go with 2 min)... that means he had three minutes to get out of all that swat gear AND get to the car and calm his heart rate down enough to act calm...

the other problem with the Media side of it is...the person who was in all that tactical gear couldn't be seen at all... noone really knows if it was a white person, black person mexican or whoever... as it was in a dark theatre and he had his hands and face covered...

AND MULTIPLE witnessess again said that "Someone" opened the exit door from INSIDE the theater and the guy with the tactical gear walked in...so the guy with the gear walks in James Holmes walks out sits in the car calm as day and gets arrested for it...teh guy in the theater did the job took the gear off let it sit in the theater then ran out with the rest of the people acting like he was being shot at with everyone else...
this a BX cold case mf's...... i wanna get some answers
 5 years ago '08        #129
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 6091 6091
 kidd247 said:
still wondering who this guy is..


[pic - click to view]

He wasn't trying to imitate the Joker.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy