Jul 30 - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of murder, 116 counts of attempted murder

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9494 9494
 MistaKlean said:
2 shooters? How about we face the simple facts of reality here instead of "reaching". If there were 2 shooters there would have been many many many more than just 12 deaths. Both shooters could have taken the side isles and wiped out almost half the theatre. Not to mention from what I read, there were only 2 exits to the theatre, 2 shooters could have pretty much kept all the people inside the theatre by standing by the exits or each shooting at and covering each of the exits. Also, holmes used 3 guns.. they only found casings from those 3 guns. Those 3 guns were confiscated near or by him and were purchased by him. If you had a second shooter.. there would be more than 3 guns used AND casings from other guns besides Holmes' that would be found. ALSO walking through the theatre there would have been blood everywhere, hence the police photos from outside the theatre showing Holmes' bloody footprint trail to his car. Where is the second shooters bloody foot print trail out of the theatre? He obviously didn't go out the front because everyone would have seen him, he would have had to go back out the emergency exit with or close to the time Holmes did - yet you have no extra set of bloody prints. You can say things like "he hid his shoes" blah blah as excuses for some of these, however the fact there was only 12 deaths and everyone in the theatre basically said once the "shooter's" gun jammed, that was it.. it was quiet. Surely a second shooter would have kept shooting during this moment.
lol @ lets look at the facts, and then you make a big a.ss a.ssumption that you base your entire post off.
 5 years ago '05        #102
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
im not one for the death penalty but he k!lled 12 ppl... he earned lethal injection.... or the chair.... sending him to jail gives him 3 hot and a cot at the taxpayers expense
 5 years ago '10        #103
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Don't give him life....Tax payers gotta buy this dudes meals for the rest of his life
 5 years ago '06        #104
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
 GetuOne said:
They should just put him in a maximum security prison out in general population and give him consecutive life sentences. Word around town is the inmates are all thinking of creative ways of k!lling this kid. I bet he wouldn't last a week.
I LOL'd at that part.
 5 years ago '06        #105
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 FoShizzle8 said:
for real i think beaker was the true k!ller

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #106
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9494 9494
 fetmod said:
I wonder what the toxicology report revealed...
personally, I think they'll say whatever the hell they want. If he was a patsy and drugged up for the last 2mos they can still say he's clean. Or maybe....dun dun dun...mary jane made him do it. Or bath salts. sh*t they can come up with whatever the fu*k they want and as soon as they release it to the AP, all news outlets are gonna blast it "oh he was on bath salts, blah blah blah".
 5 years ago '07        #107
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,692 | Props total: 38535 38535
 rai09 said:

[pic - click to view]

okay....now that's pretty crazy
 5 years ago '07        #108
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
At first ppl were saying somebody inside the theater opened the door for him.Then the story switched to him being inside the theater, leaving out to get prepared and going back in.I don't see the confusion here..You would think he'd be pretty easy to pick out seeing as he had a head full of Orange hair.Did he open the door himself or not?That's the strangest part to me.

I'm not detective or conspiracy theorist but this sh*t just seems sketchy to me.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 07-31-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #109
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
if he goes to jail he definitely not gonna be in gen pop
 5 years ago '05        #110
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4480 4480
 5 years ago '04        #111
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
still wondering who this guy is..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #112
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 67230 67230
its a setup because all sorts of sh*t in the story dont make sense
 07-31-2012, 03:25 PM         #113
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
ok

so i guess they couldnt trace back the apartment that was booby trapped to his then

people keep posting that picture,but im pretty sure theres other ways then a picture that led to this james holmes guy getting brought into court

not to mention hes not a dumbass anyway.the guy has a college education so of course hes gonna try to make himself look different by you know,dying his hair,etc
Since that pic clearly shows his ears, nose, lips different I guess he majored in cosmetic surgery as well?
 07-31-2012, 04:18 PM         #114
BronxIvz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It should be 25 counts of murder... Some lady lost her unborn baby because he shot her...
 07-31-2012, 05:08 PM         #115
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:

3. What about the photos? What meaning does the discrepency with their story mean to you? I can't argue against ( or for) a case that isnt clearly stated. What do you beleve happened at the theater?
I dont know what happened, obviously, but I dont believe what we're being told. Just watch this video and it explains the crime scene pretty well

[video - click to view]

The gas mask is CLEARLY located on the other side of the theater, far away from Holmes car, near the highway, and at first I thought that riot shield was probably a cops but theres a evidence marker beside it...It most likely says swat or police...Funny how the mainstream media you believe in so much hasn't mentioned either.
Also I haven't been keeping up with the media have the mentioned that blood trail or the little girls sandals? What happened with that?

I'm sure the Government will release the tape from the video cameras outside to shut everybody up just like they did with the Pentagon footage
 5 years ago '10        #116
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 5697 5697
 surreyjack said:
....the mainstream media you believe in so much....

When did I say I blindly believe mainstream media? I thought I made it clear that my opinion of media was that getting the facts correct werent their top priority. Just because I dont believe the conspiracies dont mean I'm foolish to media. Stop trying to make this Team Conspiracy vs Team Media because thats not what it is. I read whats reported and come to my own opinions and conclusions.

The media is corrupt and will do anything for ratings in my opinion. But organizing or contributing to a massive conspiracy requires massive cooperation and trust. The "media" consist of far too many competing agencies who individually have far too many self serving employees to execute such a task.
 07-31-2012, 06:24 PM         #117
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool. So what is your opinion on what happened?
 5 years ago '10        #118
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
 surreyjack said:

wow..after watching this how can anyone not think there was more people than Holmes involved in the attack? the police said they found the shooter(Holmes) in a gas mask..but then there was another gas mask all the way down the street at the corner of the theater?

my question is if Holmes is not the one who did the shooting, why isnt he giving up the real shooter? hes just gonna take the wrap for it all like a bi*ch?

Last edited by Rick Ross; 07-31-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #119
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Rick Ross said:
wow..after watching this how can anyone not think there was more people than Holmes involved in the attack? the police said they found the shooter(Holmes) in a gas mask..but then there was another gas mask all the way down the street at the corner of the theater?

my question is if Holmes is not the one who did the shooting, why isnt he giving up the real shooter? hes just gonna take the wrap for it all like a bi*ch?
influence is a MF.. just for entertainments sake, say he was put up to go along with this. And a character we'll call "Big Boss" threatens not only his life, but the well being of his family if he steps out of bounds.
 07-31-2012, 10:13 PM         #120
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rick Ross said:

[video - click to view]

Look at this video of him in court he looks like hes been drugged up. After the video was released a judge banned cameras from the court......
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy