Jul 30 - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of murder, 116 counts of attempted murder

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2012, 01:30 AM         #81
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look you guys gotta slow down. this is why jfk sh*t is still a hot topic today. you guys would shoot him in the face right now if you could but you dont know anything about anything. reacting with emotion and sh*t.
 07-31-2012, 01:37 AM         #82
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea ILL is on the right track. My nephew was telling me that very same day that this shooting was all a set up
 5 years ago '11        #83
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 HATEWILL! said:
24? i thought it was 12?
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #84
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
they dont want us to have guns..... look like the time to start considerin gettin one.... or five.
 07-31-2012, 03:52 AM         #85
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
it doesn't matter what they charge him with. he's going to die anyway.
Exactly!! Lock me in a room with that fu*k n*gga for 30 minutes.
 5 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Da Ill One said:
The testimony of two key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack. One witness testified that the tear gas canisters came from both sides of the theatre, a second witness testified that before the movie began he saw someone sit down in the front row, and shortly after sitting down his phone rang and instead of walking into the main lobby to take the call, he walked over to the emergency exit to the right side of the theatre opened the door and looked to be signaling someone outside the theatre. Shortly after the shooter made entrance through the emergency exit and commenced his attack.

Really read this whole thing the only ones that really get me are numbers 2, 3, 5, and 10...the rest is alot of reaching IMO...

July 28, 2012 - 1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10,000 USD in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within two months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.

2. The testimony of two key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack. One witness testified that the tear gas canisters came from both sides of the theatre, a second witness testified that before the movie began he saw someone sit down in the front row, and shortly after sitting down his phone rang and instead of walking into the main lobby to take the call, he walked over to the emergency exit to the right side of the theatre opened the door and looked to be signaling someone outside the theatre. Shortly after the shooter made entrance through the emergency exit and commenced his attack.

3. Evidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8, police reported that when they arrested the shooter in the white Hyundai outside of theatre 9 he was wearing a gas mask, that would make 2 gas masks that were recovered. Also photos show the AR-15 propped up against the wall opposite of the fire exit door of theatre 9, police radio communications reported that night that the rifle was found inside the theatre, and even if the the AR-15 was discarded outside the theatre do you think the gunman was going to take the time to set the weapon down ? The Hyundai - why was the window missing? I thought he put up no resistance as he was being taken into custody ?

4. Radio communications from the night of the attack -

*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects??

*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt

*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre

5. Pool of eye witnesses - It was reported that the theatre had over 300 people in it, there have been less than 10 eye witnesses with a only a few taking most of the spotlight ie. Jennifer Seeger. The KEY eye witnesses seem to have very well rehearsed testimony but have not given much sense to whether there testimony is actually plausible - Jennifer Seeger has consistently given a description of the shooter, that miraculously matches James Holmes to a T, even though she has told reporters that she was face down in the aisle, and surrounded by tear gas/gas obstructing her view. Seeger also described the gas canisters down to the colour, personally I believe this was an impossibility in that scenario. She also mentioned that hot shell casings were hitting her in the forehead as the gunman was spraying the theatre, how is this possible? she was on her front was she not? Another point that should be noted is that for a event that involved 300 people, there has been a surprisingly low amount of postings on youtube, facebook, and Twitter. No one who was involved in this event is talking about it, beyond that small group of witnesses that have been talking to national media outlets.

6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

7. Rumours of Holmes's Neuroscience program being funded by DARPA - Neursoscience + DARPA + MKULTRA the perfect marriage

8. Anti-gun agenda - Didn't anyone notice how quick public officials were ready to talk to the media about antigun legislation ? Bloomberg publically called out Obama and Romney to do something about the lack of gun control in the US, excellent timing seeing as the UN has legislation on the table to ban small arms globally.

9. The fact that Holmes allegedly bought the guns legally, to me this is the biggest smoking gun that this attack is being used as sounding board for the anti gun/disarmament agenda, think about it...most intelligent people who were planning an attack like this would do everything they could to stay off of the radar, buying the guns legally doesn't allow one to do that. What they are trying to do is demonize the legal gun owner, saying hey Holmes wasn't a criminal he was a normal guy who went crazy, and due to his ability to legally buy these firearms he was able to pull off these attacks.

10. The roomates - The initial reports were than Holmes was living with two other people, but once people started asking who these roommates were, the story had changed to no roommates that he lived by himself. The roommate story had to change because everyone was asking the same thing, if Holmes had roommates where are they ? Are they in the apartment with all of those explosive materials? It makes no sense!!! I don't think there were any explosives in Holmes residence, I think that they were buying time to construct this BS story.

And last but not least:

11. The father of the Batman Shooter is part of the banking elite and has an important role in these interesting times:

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

Source:

We think that the silence in the media as to his father and his elite connections in the banking industry is mighty suspicious. There are alot of dots to connect and this revelation just poses more questions than answers.

Read more:
 kidd247 said:
and along with everything else.. STILL no one is questioning the "missing" security camera footage
 kidd247 said:
How could direct evidence be thought of or even considered inaccurate? Have you seen the actual pictures from the crime scene? Have you read the police reports? Much of the items they said were left in the theater or with him in the car were scattered about the crime scene. I can understand you guys do not want to believe the Government/media would lead you astray, and I'm not here to force my opinions or beliefs onto you. All I'm saying is these things are clear as daylight and common sense! This guy has to be in TOP shape and one hell of a track star to park the car, purchase a ticket and/or go through admissions into the theater, receive the phone call, go outside and put on tactical gear, come back into the theater, toss a tear gas can, run to the other side of the theater, toss another tear gas can, pick up the gun from undisclosed location (surely everyone would have ran if they saw him walk in with it originally), shoot up the place, grab the little girl/hostage, take her out the exit, struggle/f!ght with her, puts the ar-15 down, she escapes, he runs to the corner of the mall ditches the gas mask and bloody knife, runs BACK in the opposite direction, strips his tactical gear into the parking lot, gets into his car and waits for the police. All the while, calm as a summer breeze..

And those of us who don't believe he was able to pull all of this off on his lonesome, if even at all, are nut jobs??

In between tin foil heads and dumb patriots that eat everything the govt feeds the public via the media is where you'll find me. This is obviously more to this story than what they're letting on. Holmes is NOT a renegade a.ssassin/elaborate bomb maker with stealth of a ninja. He looks like he can barely operate his p*nis in a pus*y. When I first broke this story on BX before it was even being reported, my sources were sure that it was 2 shooters. Holmes probably is a terrorist and should face the music of death but to see people just go with the flow regarding this knowing our govt's history with lies and coverups is amusing. Just look at whats transpiring not just here but around the world (Syria) and so the math. None of this is precedented nor makes the least bit of sense. 24 counts of murder and 116 counts of attemped murder?!
[pic - click to view]

Tim McVeigh, Brian Nichols, nor the ones "involved" with 9/11 are facing that much time. This sh*t is ridiculous and playing off the raw emotion of anger for the ppl that died.

Seems like the media is trolling the sh*t out of us with the troll face on. I know this...... if there was to be a new world order (mark of the beast) they would not want the ppl armed to f!ght for themselves.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-31-2012 at 04:22 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #87
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
 Fras1788 said:
@ 24 counts. 24 people didn't even die. They're using this dude as an example...

24 Counts of murder 12 People died, and I'm sure he'll be serving 3 Consecutive Life Sentences too right?

THIS COUNTRY IS A JOKE
Is their any doubt he did it tho

Charge him with 1000 counts it don't matter, he will never see the light of day again and he doesn't deserve too neither. Bet he wish he'd have off'd himself now.
 07-31-2012, 07:50 AM         #88
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:
They changed the story? n*gga who is they?

You act like it's some omnipotent entity that has stepped in, took control of all the information and is sittin somewhere behind closed doors manipulating everything. Do you know who gathered all the information the public has been given? I'll remind you: local police and news outlets. Despite your imagination, the Aurora PD are not the Men In Black. These are just like the officers in your city that are at best holding Criminal Justice degrees (), but most likely sportin' a highschool diploma. So when these not-quite geniuses go to gather information, it's not uncommon for incorrect facts to be reported...especially when being filtered through media entities that are far more concerned with being the first to report a story than being the most factual. EVERY...and I mean EVERY big story will have a bunch of false reports in the beginning. Thats because every word from so-called "witnesses" or the friends of the cousin of the brother who kinda-sorta knew the main suspect WILL BE REPORTED. Only a ridiculous person who has basically ignored media tendencies and the concept of human error for the whole of their life would fail to understand why "facts" DELIVERED TO THEM THROUGH THE MEDIA would change.

Unless you at the scene getting the information yourself you are being irresponsible to jump to something as outrageous as a conspiracy conclusion. But some people are just that gullible and naive...

see alot of people relying on the eye witness accounts when one of the main arguments are the validness of those witnesses.....

the only thing that would make plausible sense is the radio reports. thats it

as for the calmness of him etc, i guess u aint heard of the norweigan dude, or know anyone crazy for that matter

- why in gods name would such smart, country running, multiple phd holding, super planning people allow it to be deciphered so easily? yes theres loopholes, but 90 percent of yall believing this hogwash will not look at it from the other angle which is just as stupid as what u portray the medias portrayal to be

oh they changed information, a news channel got their information wrong and decided to man up and relay different information. what will they think of next

Last edited by Sniggit; 07-31-2012 at 08:01 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #89
Trauma 83 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 38 38

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #90
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
2 shooters? How about we face the simple facts of reality here instead of "reaching". If there were 2 shooters there would have been many many many more than just 12 deaths. Both shooters could have taken the side isles and wiped out almost half the theatre. Not to mention from what I read, there were only 2 exits to the theatre, 2 shooters could have pretty much kept all the people inside the theatre by standing by the exits or each shooting at and covering each of the exits. Also, holmes used 3 guns.. they only found casings from those 3 guns. Those 3 guns were confiscated near or by him and were purchased by him. If you had a second shooter.. there would be more than 3 guns used AND casings from other guns besides Holmes' that would be found. ALSO walking through the theatre there would have been blood everywhere, hence the police photos from outside the theatre showing Holmes' bloody footprint trail to his car. Where is the second shooters bloody foot print trail out of the theatre? He obviously didn't go out the front because everyone would have seen him, he would have had to go back out the emergency exit with or close to the time Holmes did - yet you have no extra set of bloody prints. You can say things like "he hid his shoes" blah blah as excuses for some of these, however the fact there was only 12 deaths and everyone in the theatre basically said once the "shooter's" gun jammed, that was it.. it was quiet. Surely a second shooter would have kept shooting during this moment.

Last edited by MistaKlean; 07-31-2012 at 08:13 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #91
airmax 2 heat pts
space
space
$420 | Props total: 32 32
 FoShizzle8 said:
as much as i dislike this james holmes dude because he k!lled a bunch of people in that theater,this is one of the things that confused me about this case

i mean,from what ive heard.the guy pretty much spend the entire day in solitary confinement,but.why exactly was he in prison in the first place while his trial was goin on
Lyke innocent till proven guilty am i rite? foh n*gga.
 5 years ago '04        #92
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 MistaKlean said:
2 shooters? How about we face the simple facts of reality here instead of "reaching". If there were 2 shooters there would have been many many many more than just 12 deaths. Both shooters could have taken the side isles and wiped out almost half the theatre. Not to mention from what I read, there were only 2 exits to the theatre, 2 shooters could have pretty much kept all the people inside the theatre by standing by the exits or each shooting at and covering each of the exits. Also, holmes used 3 guns.. they only found casings from those 3 guns. Those 3 guns were confiscated near or by him and were purchased by him. If you had a second shooter.. there would be more than 3 guns used AND casings from other guns besides Holmes' that would be found. ALSO walking through the theatre there would have been blood everywhere, hence the police photos from outside the theatre showing Holmes' bloody footprint trail to his car. Where is the second shooters bloody foot print trail out of the theatre? He obviously didn't go out the front because everyone would have seen him, he would have had to go back out the emergency exit with or close to the time Holmes did - yet you have no extra set of bloody prints. You can say things like "he hid his shoes" blah blah as excuses for some of these, however the fact there was only 12 deaths and everyone in the theatre basically said once the "shooter's" gun jammed, that was it.. it was quiet. Surely a second shooter would have kept shooting during this moment.
Nobody said there was two shooters... fu*k you read that at?

there's was more than one person involved in this is what's being said... reading comprehension is key my dude...

the person who did the shooting isn't the one that's on trial is what some people are saying...
 07-31-2012, 09:28 AM         #93
kingprice15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many years is that. I'm curious lol
 5 years ago '05        #94
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
he will probably get one of those sentences of about 400 years of prison time instead of double/triple life sentences...
 5 years ago '10        #95
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5677 5677
 Da Ill One said:
the person who did the shooting isn't the one that's on trial is what some people are saying...
What do you believe? Because some of these theories contradict each other. Some theories say the guy isnt James Holmes at all (with picture proof), some say it is James but he was brainwashed. Some theories use the bystander stories as proof of other gunmen, but yet other theories say the bystanders and witnesses were merely actors. Either way in order for any of these conspiracies to be true it would take some seriously massive cooperation amongst the population. The weapons and equipment used were registered to James Holmes, how do u explain that? James Holmes was erradict and uncooperative in his initial hours at the prison...why? Why would he know his apartment was rigged with explosives if he didnt do it?

Im curious to know in detail what some of you conspirators believed happened, and why.
 5 years ago '05        #96
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Sniggit said:

see alot of people relying on the eye witness accounts when one of the main arguments are the validness of those witnesses.....

the only thing that would make plausible sense is the radio reports. thats it

as for the calmness of him etc, i guess u aint heard of the norweigan dude, or know anyone crazy for that matter

- why in gods name would such smart, country running, multiple phd holding, super planning people allow it to be deciphered so easily? yes theres loopholes, but 90 percent of yall believing this hogwash will not look at it from the other angle which is just as stupid as what u portray the medias portrayal to be

oh they changed information, a news channel got their information wrong and decided to man up and relay different information. what will they think of next
oh you don't know? boxden posters consistently outsmart the government ALL THE TIME. NOTHING gets by them my dude.

fu*k out of here..witness testimony in a STRESSFUL and media sensationalized incident will be shotty at best. people fill in the blanks when they cant remember sh*t...and especially when an entire nation is going to run with what they say. you ever play that game when ya'll were kids where one person whispers a story to the person next to them and the last person re-tells the story only to show how much the story as changed? come on now..

and i just have to put a @ one of the points of the conspiracy being - "oh not a lot of people were talking about it on facebook and twitter besides the key witnesses"
 07-31-2012, 10:41 AM         #97
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And he will only get life
 5 years ago '08        #98
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
fair trial?

like those innocent people had a "FAIR" chance at anything that night
 5 years ago '07        #99
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
 Da Ill One said:
the person in court isn't the one who did the shooting so it doesn't matter...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #100
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 swayze said:
Im not even following this sh*t because i don't watch anything on (regular) tv at all . When i 1st heard of this and the vids i've seen on the net prompt me think none of what i've heard made any sense. I thought why wouldn't the gun just take the gear off and run out with everybody else like in the that one movie where they robbed the bank. WTBS i don't know what to belive in this crazy story but you my friend make a lot more sense than anybody i've heard say anything about it . People can call it crazy if they want but these are crazy times.Im conspiracy person to a extent,but i rely on current facts/ history. I do not see a pot hole in your post above. The pics of dude are different. The time frames don't add up etc... sh*ts crazy and the real k!ller or at the least the other member could have very well ran out with the other people. Even a dummy would have to think thats possible.It's fishy to say the least.

Lastly as crazy as what you have said in your post sounds it has more logic then the people who just full of emotion which makes one stupid in any situation. I find it funny people still believe in America/our gov federal or state/local to be anything but a bunch of war mongers and evil. People in 2012 really believe these people give 2 cents worth of sh*t about them . The world hates us literally and hate the everyday citizen of this country because we are so damn blind and stupid to even see the sh*t we are doing here and abroad. If something ever goes down here at home no one will come to the aid of the American people and the gov will be able to do what ever they would like to us. No inciting fear it's just the truth if it ever gets to that point. WW3 or some sh*t like that.
 FrankAndBeans said:
What do you believe? Because some of these theories contradict each other. Some theories say the guy isnt James Holmes at all (with picture proof), some say it is James but he was brainwashed. Some theories use the bystander stories as proof of other gunmen, but yet other theories say the bystanders and witnesses were merely actors. Either way in order for any of these conspiracies to be true it would take some seriously massive cooperation amongst the population. The weapons and equipment used were registered to James Holmes, how do u explain that? James Holmes was erradict and uncooperative in his initial hours at the prison...why? Why would he know his apartment was rigged with explosives if he didnt do it?

Im curious to know in detail what some of you conspirators believed happened, and why.
I do believe Holmes played a big part in this, but I do not believe he was the gunman. For my own reasoning I think his purpose was to open the "stage" for the actual gunman to come in and to cleanup (evidence) afterwards. Notice in the crime scene pictures their are garbage bags at either side corner of the theater lot. Maybe his job was to dispose of the weapons and tactical gear left in the parking lot? Also there was a riot shield found in the parking lot, which has many uses especially if you need to move through a crowd of 300+ scattering civilians.

It seems like Holmes may have went through with the plan but once initiated, had a change of heart (it takes a real stone cold k!ller to hear and witness the cries of innocent people being slaughtered and still go along as planned) and just retreated to his car and gave himself in. Also reporting the bomb rig which was set-up in his apartment. I'm sure his handlers or whatever you may call the guys who orchestrated this are not vey happy with him either way, so whatever time he does in prison can't be any worse than what could potentially happen to him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy