Jul 30 - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of murder, 116 counts of attempted murder

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 tdnupe3 said:
You honestly in the bottom of your heart believe that in the world of twitter/facebook and up to the minute "news" and such that something as large as him having roomates that were acclomplices would go unreported? And that he was actually not the shooter, and police just so happened to find someone that had been purchasing firearms and rigged his apt to explode to finger as the culprit? I'm not saying that the guy acted all on his own, but come on man. Even if he had someone to help him, at least they got him. What purpose does it serve to hide the "truth"? Who has something to gain from the lie? Your conclusion doesn't follow sound logic.

He could have had roomates, but IT IS SUMMERTIME. Maybe they were home for the summer.

I can't disagree with what you said because I don't have all the facts, however, I will say that with what has been reported, what you say just doesn't make logical sense. You could be right though, so I can't disagree.
What purpose does Whoever k!lled JFK, Robert Kennedy, MLK, Timothy McVeigh and 9/11 have to hide the truth? All of those had LOTS of eyewitnesses that said suff that wasn't "followed up on" Like in 9/11 MANY people reported exposions in the towers BEFORE the planes hit...that was never followed up on it was kind of burshed aside or ignored all together in the media... JFK also you mean to tell me that with literally THOUSANDS of people and many many many eyewitness accounts saying that someone was on the grass shooting as well and there was more then one gunshot report that it's not a conspiracy? you really believe in the bottom of your heart that ONE bullet went through the SoS leg traveled through his back then out his chest and hit JFK in the back of the head all while keeping the same 597 feet per second velocity?

i'm not saying anyone in that theater that died were as huge as those people I mentioned or as big an event as 9/11 but all those the truth's are "hidden" for whatever reason or Agenda... I don't know why this would happen or what agenda someone would want/need passed for them to cause this, I I just feel that yes deep down in the bottom of my heart this is a conspiracy...either to "hide something", "False Flag" or to further an Agenda (less guns) but yes this is a conspiracy and this Holmes guy was just the scapegoat who they arrested...

and yes his roomates could have been gone for the summer or maybe they caught some wierd vibe from dude and moved out shortly before this happeend since this Holmes guy was such a "loner" doesn't change the fact that he HAD roomates according to Public records... never said he had them at the time of the shooting...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 07-30-2012 at 10:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #62
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Ill One said:
What purpose does Whoever k!lled JFK, Robert Kennedy, MLK, Timothy McVeigh and 9/11 have to hide the truth? All of those had LOTS of eyewitnesses that said suff that wasn't "followed up on" Like in 9/11 MANY people reported exposions in the towers BEFORE the planes hit...that was never followed up on it was kind of burshed aside or ignored all together in the media... JFK also you mean to tell me that with literally THOUSANDS of people and many many many eyewitness accounts saying that someone was on the grass shooting as well and there was more then one gunshot report that it's not a conspiracy? you really believe in the bottom of your heart that ONE bullet went through the SoS leg traveled through his back then out his chest and hit JFK in the back of the head all while keeping the same 597 feet per second velocity?

i'm not saying anyone in that theater that died were as huge as those people I mentioned or as big an event as 9/11 but all those the truth's are "hidden" for whatever reason or Agenda... I don't know why this would happen or what agenda someone would want/need passed for them to cause this, I I just feel that yes deep down in the bottom of my heart this is a conspiracy...either to "hide something", "False Flag" or to further an Agenda (less guns) but yes this is a conspiracy and this Holmes guy was just the scapegoat who they arrested...

and yes his roomates could have been gone for the summer or maybe they caught some wierd vibe from dude and moved out shortly before this happeend since this Holmes guy was such a "loner" doesn't change the fact that he HAD roomates according to Public records... never said he had them at the time of the shooting...
You speak the truth

It was an inside job
 5 years ago '04        #63
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 FoShizzle8 said:
your right,i guess the person on trial just felt like going to the movies that day with body armor.tear gas,and a automatic weapon just for the hell of it

i mean,thats what you see all the time when you go to the movies right.people with body armor on and tear gas and automatic weapons just chillin watchin the movies.nevermind the fact that(to my knowledge)the guy also when he got caught got caught outside getting ready to leave.so they couldnt you know,go thru his car and find tear gas,automatic weapons and body armor eather
Most reports say he was sitting in the car calmly, and some reports say he was standing outside the car waiting for police... ALL of them say he wasn't trying to leave and he went with the police with ZERO hassle and that he surrendered peacefully...

I'm not trying to get people to follow my "beliefs" on this..., I'm also not saying this is illuminati that is behind this... all I'm saying is that IN MY OWN PERSONAL BELIEF this is a conspiracy and there was more than this James Holmes involved in this operation... how many people and who? I don't know but he wasn't alone and he didn't plan this alone...
 5 years ago '04        #64
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 lilsnatch770 said:
The hilarious thing is the conspiracy nutjobs are probably fed more inaccurate, made up and false information than they think the real media is providing to America.

Despite their belief that every thing is a conspiracy or that this or that will come about because of something, it NEVER does. You would think with all of the conspiracies that these whackos believe exist that just once someone would talk.
How could direct evidence be thought of or even considered inaccurate? Have you seen the actual pictures from the crime scene? Have you read the police reports? Much of the items they said were left in the theater or with him in the car were scattered about the crime scene. I can understand you guys do not want to believe the Government/media would lead you astray, and I'm not here to force my opinions or beliefs onto you. All I'm saying is these things are clear as daylight and common sense! This guy has to be in TOP shape and one hell of a track star to park the car, purchase a ticket and/or go through admissions into the theater, receive the phone call, go outside and put on tactical gear, come back into the theater, toss a tear gas can, run to the other side of the theater, toss another tear gas can, pick up the gun from undisclosed location (surely everyone would have ran if they saw him walk in with it originally), shoot up the place, grab the little girl/hostage, take her out the exit, struggle/f!ght with her, puts the ar-15 down, she escapes, he runs to the corner of the mall ditches the gas mask and bloody knife, runs BACK in the opposite direction, strips his tactical gear into the parking lot, gets into his car and waits for the police. All the while, calm as a summer breeze..

And those of us who don't believe he was able to pull all of this off on his lonesome, if even at all, are nut jobs??
 5 years ago '08        #65
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12325 12325
 Da Ill One said:

I understand what you're saying, I just can't see a logical reason that would make me believe that this guy isn't the guilty party (YET). If more information surfaces that would make me believe that there was another shooter or that Holmes wasn't the shooter, then I will change my line of thinking on the matter. But as of now, I am at the mercy of the media (whether that be social or mainstream).
 5 years ago '08        #66
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12325 12325
 kidd247 said:
How could direct evidence be thought of or even considered inaccurate? Have you seen the actual pictures from the crime scene? Have you read the police reports? Much of the items they said were left in the theater or with him in the car were scattered about the crime scene. I can understand you guys do not want to believe the Government/media would lead you astray, and I'm not here to force my opinions or beliefs onto you. All I'm saying is these things are clear as daylight and common sense! This guy has to be in TOP shape and one hell of a track star to park the car, purchase a ticket and/or go through admissions into the theater, receive the phone call, go outside and put on tactical gear, come back into the theater, toss a tear gas can, run to the other side of the theater, toss another tear gas can, pick up the gun from undisclosed location (surely everyone would have ran if they saw him walk in with it originally), shoot up the place, grab the little girl/hostage, take her out the exit, struggle/f!ght with her, puts the ar-15 down, she escapes, he runs to the corner of the mall ditches the gas mask and bloody knife, runs BACK in the opposite direction, strips his tactical gear into the parking lot, gets into his car and waits for the police. All the while, calm as a summer breeze..

And those of us who don't believe he was able to pull all of this off on his lonesome, if even at all, are nut jobs??
Ok, now this is a logical argument. A sound argument using logic and not vague theories.
 5 years ago '04        #67
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
 Da Ill One said:
Read more:

this has been shady to begin with

1st he didnt off himself and he was just sittin in his car

i saw cnn that morning and they said he had roommates, thats the last i heard of it but i dont watch tv news much, plus all the other changes in the story

and what about that person they said called the police station saying release james, did they ever find/talk about him/her?

that conspiracy sh*t seems kinda legit
 07-30-2012, 11:31 PM         #68
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
The hilarious thing is the conspiracy nutjobs are probably fed more inaccurate, made up and false information than they think the real media is providing to America.

Despite their belief that every thing is a conspiracy or that this or that will come about because of something, it NEVER does. You would think with all of the conspiracies that these whackos believe exist that just once someone would talk.

They would take hundreds of people to plan, develop and execute and none of them have ever said something to someone?

At the end of the day, the nut jobs can continue to live in their sheltered world where every thing is a conspiracy and someone is out to get them or us but they are never true.

It happens year after year and as a member of this board since 2006, I have seen way too many of these people claim things were going to happen and they never did and most likely never will.

You're a complete moron. I dont get how anybody with a few braincells cant see that there is clearly a second gas mask outside the theatre way from where holmes was found and the gun used was found outside the theatre exit door not on Holmes so somebody is lying....

I fu*king hate people like you that NEVER look at the facts you rather just call other people retards.
The most hilarious part is none of these idiots know about gulf of tonkin which was a LIE that started the war on Vietnam which was ADMITTED BY THE GOVERNMENT THAT IT NEVER REALLY HAPPENED and guess what that was just admitted in 2005 people kept there fu*king mouths shut because they dont give a fu*k about you. your dumbass probably believes all those JFK witnesses dying after they said they saw a second shooter is just a coincidence.
and how the fu*k can somebody in 2012 not believe in conspiracies when just a decade ago the media tricked us into a war with Iraq because they had "WMDs"

and just 4 years ago operation fast and furious was a conspiracy.

Last edited by surreyjack; 07-30-2012 at 11:34 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #69
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 Da Ill One said:
PUBLIC RECORDS that MSNBC pulled up showed James Lived with two roomates who were also student's at school since he was living in student housing...
Lol at "PUBLIC RECORDS" in all caps You even know what that mean? Thats media spin to dupe readers into trusting their sources. "Public records" could be a verbal statement from "someone in position of authority" at a dormitory in his school...i.e. a student RA Doesnt even have to be an RA from a dorm he stayed in...or even from an RA that currently works there But most likely these "Public Records" were sourced by MSNBC's interns via a search of his school's student directory...and those are often outdated or incorrect and allow for personal editing,

If a media network has a truly official source they will clearly state it instead of vague references like public sources. And it looks like MSNBC retracted that statement as they have done on numerous other "facts" in their early reports on the story. They initially said 15 were dead....any conspiracies on that
 07-30-2012, 11:42 PM         #70
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a fu*k about his roommates look at the rest of the facts of the actual crime scene that dont add up
 5 years ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Apostrophe said:
Yeah that would be awesome. Sit in jail where he gets to watch premium cable on HD TV's, gets better medical care and dental care than most middle class Americans can afford all while the tax payers foot the bill. You have this picture of what? Him being beaten all day by other inmates? My best friend works at a super max prison, they are nothing like the movies. This guy will have crazy protection becuase so many people will want him dead. He'll either be in solitary his whole stay or closely monitored, unless he skates on insanity which with how fu*ked up our justice system is, is entirely possible. He should be publicly executed. Our justice system is way too soft on people like this and the cost is breaking the tax payers backs.
thats federal prison.murderers go to state prison
u think bein in small cell for 23 hours a day is good livin?
 5 years ago '10        #72
space
space
Im all for conspiracies and theories but you need to be real with yourself. My biggest beef with conspiracy theorist is they seek information to prove themselves right, ignore or hide info that may hurt their argument, and often leave it to others to prove them wrong instead of actively trying to validate their info themselves with true scrutiny. This makes yall look dishonest and in scientific terms yall violating core ethical standards one must follow to have his or her theory accepted as fact. I have never...EVER seen a conspiracy guy presented with extremely logical facts that go against his theory say..."Looks like I was wrong". NEVER. Thats why people treat yall like quacks.

If you really wanna analyze these theories you have to be open to all data and be willing to be proven incorrect.
 5 years ago '05        #73
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
 BurninLz said:
Wow some of you people are so fu*king stupid
this but u gotta remember some ppl on this board are 18 yr old trolls
 07-31-2012, 12:07 AM         #74
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:
Im all for conspiracies and theories but you need to be real with yourself. My biggest beef with conspiracy theorist is they seek information to prove themselves right, ignore or hide info that may hurt their argument, and often leave it to others to prove them wrong instead of actively trying to validate their info themselves with true scrutiny. This makes yall look dishonest and in scientific terms yall violating core ethical standards one must follow to have his or her theory accepted as fact. I have never...EVER seen a conspiracy guy presented with extremely logical facts that go against his theory say..."Looks like I was wrong". NEVER. Thats why people treat yall like quacks.

If you really wanna analyze these theories you have to be open to all data and be willing to be proven incorrect.
You're generazling a lot, but theres no problem with that in your opinion.I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong but I'm also not a conspiracy theorist I'm just a skeptic that looks at the information and facts for myself instead of having the media decide my opinion for me. And its not conspiracy theorists that dont admit they're wrong PEOPLE DO THAT, thats a character trait, you probably have friends like that, and I bet you have done that yourself. And once again hiding facts isnt only done by conspiracy theorists...

I have a problem with sheep like you. You always let the media decide your opinion, without even looking at the facts for yourself. And when "conspiracy theorists" show facts to you, like the crime scene photos showing a different story from what the police and media are telling you, you dont change your opinion either you just resort to calling them crazy and stupid without a counter argument. So fu*k off.

Last edited by surreyjack; 07-31-2012 at 12:09 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #75
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1794 1794
24? i thought it was 12?
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #76
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
 lilsnatch770 said:

They would take hundreds of people to plan, develop and execute and none of them have ever said something to someone?

At the end of the day, the nut jobs can continue to live in their sheltered world where every thing is a conspiracy and someone is out to get them or us but they are never true.

It happens year after year and as a member of this board since 2006, I have seen way too many of these people claim things were going to happen and they never did and most likely never will.
a conspiracy is something that cant be proven 100%.. are you an idiot people speak out about the corrupt elite all the time and are constantly silenced.. main stream media is given strict black out conditions on any "alternative theories" aka "conspiracy theories" as you call them.. since you seem to know so much tell me..

WHY WAS THE COLLAPSE OF BUILDING 7 OF THE WTC COMPLETELY LEFT OUT OF THE OFFICIAL 9/11 REPORT NOT 1 WORD MENTIONED.
 5 years ago '06        #77
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
WHY was there a drill on 9/11 for the same scenario that took place that day,

WHY was there a drill on 7/7 the same day the london bombings took place, again same scenario was rehearsed..

WHYYY was there a drill on the same day the dark knight shooting happend????

5 years ago '10        #78
space
space
 surreyjack said:
You're generazling a lot, but theres no problem with that in your opinion.I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong but I'm also not a conspiracy theorist I'm just a skeptic that looks at the information and facts for myself instead of having the media decide my opinion for me. And its not conspiracy theorists that dont admit they're wrong PEOPLE DO THAT, thats a character trait, you probably have friends like that, and I bet you have done that yourself. And once again hiding facts isnt only done by conspiracy theorists...

I have a problem with sheep like you. You always let the media decide your opinion, without even looking at the facts for yourself. And when "conspiracy theorists" show facts to you, like the crime scene photos showing a different story from what the police and media are telling you, you dont change your opinion either you just resort to calling them crazy and stupid without a counter argument. So fu*k off.
1. I never said those traits were exclusive to conspiracy theorist, but rather they are common amongst them

2. You are not, by definition, a skeptic.

3. What about the photos? What meaning does the discrepency with their story mean to you? I can't argue against ( or for) a case that isnt clearly stated. What do you beleve happened at the theater?
 07-31-2012, 12:40 AM         #79
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
@ 24 counts. 24 people didn't even die. They're using this dude as an example...

24 Counts of murder 12 People died, and I'm sure he'll be serving 3 Consecutive Life Sentences too right?

THIS COUNTRY IS A JOKE
dual charges on each
 07-31-2012, 12:41 AM         #80
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga is gonna be under the jail
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago