Jul 30 - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of murder, 116 counts of attempted murder

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
12, 24, 36, 48... who gives a fu*k? lock this guy up and throw away the key
 5 years ago '04        #22
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2763 2763
 Gateway972 said:
I do honestly want to know why it is 24 counts though if only 12 died?
They are trying for both 1st and 2nd degree murder.
 07-30-2012, 05:09 PM         #23
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
thats an easy way if you ask me... let him sit in jail with no parole
Yeah that would be awesome. Sit in jail where he gets to watch premium cable on HD TV's, gets better medical care and dental care than most middle class Americans can afford all while the tax payers foot the bill. You have this picture of what? Him being beaten all day by other inmates? My best friend works at a super max prison, they are nothing like the movies. This guy will have crazy protection becuase so many people will want him dead. He'll either be in solitary his whole stay or closely monitored, unless he skates on insanity which with how fu*ked up our justice system is, is entirely possible. He should be publicly executed. Our justice system is way too soft on people like this and the cost is breaking the tax payers backs.
 5 years ago '09        #24
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
 endless lies said:
it doesn't matter what they charge him with. he's going to die anyway.
 DallasTexas said:
stfu

in the end this dude will never see the light of day...isnt that what matters,,,, stop being a technical f*ggot
 GetuOne said:
They should just put him in a maximum security prison out in general population and give him consecutive life sentences. Word around town is the inmates are all thinking of creative ways of k!lling this kid. I bet he wouldn't last a week.
 5 years ago '04        #25
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 Da Ill One said:
the person in court isn't the one who did the shooting so it doesn't matter...
realest post on here
 5 years ago '12        #26
followjai78west 
space
space
$108 | Props total: 25 25
 Apostrophe said:
Yeah that would be awesome. Sit in jail where he gets to watch premium cable on HD TV's, gets better medical care and dental care than most middle class Americans can afford all while the tax payers foot the bill. You have this picture of what? Him being beaten all day by other inmates? My best friend works at a super max prison, they are nothing like the movies. This guy will have crazy protection becuase so many people will want him dead. He'll either be in solitary his whole stay or closely monitored, unless he skates on insanity which with how fu*ked up our justice system is, is entirely possible. He should be publicly executed. Our justice system is way too soft on people like this and the cost is breaking the tax payers backs.
as long as it's a nice sloooooowwww death...
 5 years ago '12        #27
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15802 15802
 Damagegadget said:
thats an easy way if you ask me... let him sit in jail with no parole
I agree...
 5 years ago '04        #28
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5032 5032
did bx unleash the retards in this thread? L's all over the place
 5 years ago '06        #29
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
rather see him in jail with no parole

i'd be happy to pay taxes for his meals
 5 years ago '04        #30
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

You're really one of them?
I'm not a tinfoil hat wearing conspiratist... I do think the CIA k!lled JFK, Robert Kennedy and MLK, and I do beleive the Government either directly had a hand in 9/11 or at the very least knew about it well before and just let it happen...but the rest of the sh*t like the moon being a spaceship truman show style, and illuminati and all that sh*t I don't believe I no...

but That's not the same dude who did the shooting...the truth will come out soon my friend just wait and see...
 5 years ago '08        #31
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Da Ill One said:
the person in court isn't the one who did the shooting so it doesn't matter...
Please elaborate. I would love to hear the logic that leads you to believe this to be true. Not saying I agree or disagree with what you said, I'm just interested how you reach this conclusion.
 5 years ago '08        #32
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
realest post on here
How so? I really want to hear what makes you guys think that he didn't do it. I could be wrong, but, I would think them finding the guy at the car attempting to reload would make a reasonable person think he is the one that did the deed. I'm not saying this to argue, only to see what leads you to believe that he didn't do it.
 5 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
Please elaborate. I would love to hear the logic that leads you to believe this to be true. Not saying I agree or disagree with what you said, I'm just interested how you reach this conclusion.
I'll put my logic Going off what the Media has shown...

They arrested this guy sitting in a car parked at the theatre calm as day... (no fast heart beat, no sweat from being in tactical gear in a theatre shooting people)

but the kicker on that is... the cops had the theater surrounded less then 5 minutes form getting the 911 call and they were on the 911 call WHILE shots were going off and people were running/screaming... so that realistically would give any person 3 minutes after finishing this shooting spree... let's say it took 2 whole minutes to throw tear gas (from BOTH sides of the theatre as MULTIPLE witnesses have said mind you) and shoot up all those people, probably took longer than that but let's go with 2 min)... that means he had three minutes to get out of all that swat gear AND get to the car and calm his heart rate down enough to act calm...

the other problem with the Media side of it is...the person who was in all that tactical gear couldn't be seen at all... noone really knows if it was a white person, black person mexican or whoever... as it was in a dark theatre and he had his hands and face covered...

AND MULTIPLE witnessess again said that "Someone" opened the exit door from INSIDE the theater and the guy with the tactical gear walked in...so the guy with the gear walks in James Holmes walks out sits in the car calm as day and gets arrested for it...teh guy in the theater did the job took the gear off let it sit in the theater then ran out with the rest of the people acting like he was being shot at with everyone else...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 07-30-2012 at 06:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #34
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
someone in jail needa shank this n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
was this before or after the tear gas actually went off though

cuz you know,a theater being filled with tear gas.id really hear what someone had to say that wasnt in the middle of the effects of tear gas then someone who was
The testimony of two key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack. One witness testified that the tear gas canisters came from both sides of the theatre, a second witness testified that before the movie began he saw someone sit down in the front row, and shortly after sitting down his phone rang and instead of walking into the main lobby to take the call, he walked over to the emergency exit to the right side of the theatre opened the door and looked to be signaling someone outside the theatre. Shortly after the shooter made entrance through the emergency exit and commenced his attack.

Really read this whole thing the only ones that really get me are numbers 2, 3, 5, and 10...the rest is alot of reaching IMO...

July 28, 2012 - 1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10,000 USD in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within two months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.

2. The testimony of two key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack. One witness testified that the tear gas canisters came from both sides of the theatre, a second witness testified that before the movie began he saw someone sit down in the front row, and shortly after sitting down his phone rang and instead of walking into the main lobby to take the call, he walked over to the emergency exit to the right side of the theatre opened the door and looked to be signaling someone outside the theatre. Shortly after the shooter made entrance through the emergency exit and commenced his attack.

3. Evidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8, police reported that when they arrested the shooter in the white Hyundai outside of theatre 9 he was wearing a gas mask, that would make 2 gas masks that were recovered. Also photos show the AR-15 propped up against the wall opposite of the fire exit door of theatre 9, police radio communications reported that night that the rifle was found inside the theatre, and even if the the AR-15 was discarded outside the theatre do you think the gunman was going to take the time to set the weapon down ? The Hyundai - why was the window missing? I thought he put up no resistance as he was being taken into custody ?

4. Radio communications from the night of the attack -

*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects??

*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt

*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre

5. Pool of eye witnesses - It was reported that the theatre had over 300 people in it, there have been less than 10 eye witnesses with a only a few taking most of the spotlight ie. Jennifer Seeger. The KEY eye witnesses seem to have very well rehearsed testimony but have not given much sense to whether there testimony is actually plausible - Jennifer Seeger has consistently given a description of the shooter, that miraculously matches James Holmes to a T, even though she has told reporters that she was face down in the aisle, and surrounded by tear gas/gas obstructing her view. Seeger also described the gas canisters down to the colour, personally I believe this was an impossibility in that scenario. She also mentioned that hot shell casings were hitting her in the forehead as the gunman was spraying the theatre, how is this possible? she was on her front was she not? Another point that should be noted is that for a event that involved 300 people, there has been a surprisingly low amount of postings on youtube, facebook, and Twitter. No one who was involved in this event is talking about it, beyond that small group of witnesses that have been talking to national media outlets.

6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

7. Rumours of Holmes's Neuroscience program being funded by DARPA - Neursoscience + DARPA + MKULTRA the perfect marriage

8. Anti-gun agenda - Didn't anyone notice how quick public officials were ready to talk to the media about antigun legislation ? Bloomberg publically called out Obama and Romney to do something about the lack of gun control in the US, excellent timing seeing as the UN has legislation on the table to ban small arms globally.

9. The fact that Holmes allegedly bought the guns legally, to me this is the biggest smoking gun that this attack is being used as sounding board for the anti gun/disarmament agenda, think about it...most intelligent people who were planning an attack like this would do everything they could to stay off of the radar, buying the guns legally doesn't allow one to do that. What they are trying to do is demonize the legal gun owner, saying hey Holmes wasn't a criminal he was a normal guy who went crazy, and due to his ability to legally buy these firearms he was able to pull off these attacks.

10. The roomates - The initial reports were than Holmes was living with two other people, but once people started asking who these roommates were, the story had changed to no roommates that he lived by himself. The roommate story had to change because everyone was asking the same thing, if Holmes had roommates where are they ? Are they in the apartment with all of those explosive materials? It makes no sense!!! I don't think there were any explosives in Holmes residence, I think that they were buying time to construct this BS story.

And last but not least:

11. The father of the Batman Shooter is part of the banking elite and has an important role in these interesting times:

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

Source:

We think that the silence in the media as to his father and his elite connections in the banking industry is mighty suspicious. There are alot of dots to connect and this revelation just poses more questions than answers.

Read more:

Last edited by Da Ill One; 07-30-2012 at 06:47 PM..
 07-30-2012, 06:45 PM         #36
scboxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

They arrested this guy sitting in a car parked at the theatre calm as day... (no fast heart beat, no sweat from being in tactical gear in a theatre shooting people)

but the kicker on that is... the cops had the theater surrounded less then 5 minutes form getting the 911 call and they were on the 911 call WHILE shots were going off and people were running/screaming... so that realistically would give any person 3 minutes after finishing this shooting spree... let's say it took 2 whole minutes to throw tear gas (from BOTH sides of the theatre as MULTIPLE witnesses have said mind you) and shoot up all those people, probably took longer than that but let's go with 2 min)... that means he had three minutes to get out of all that swat gear AND get to the car and calm his heart rate down enough to act calm...

the other problem with the Media side of it is...the person who was in all that tactical gear couldn't be seen at all... noone really knows if it was a white person, black person mexican or whoever... as it was in a dark theatre and he had his hands and face covered...

AND MULTIPLE witnessess again said that "Someone" opened the exit door from INSIDE the theater and the guy with the tactical gear walked in...so the guy with the gear walks in James Holmes walks out sits in the car calm as day and gets arrested for it...teh guy in the theater did the job took the gear off let it sit in the theater then ran out with the rest of the people acting like he was being shot at with everyone else...

Which article does it say they reported he was calm with low heart beat and not sweating?, really though. I know something is fishy about this case, all this new information about his dad and psychiatrist is just to coincidental. I'm asking for real though, I believe something else is going on. If the government has been behind a lot of fu*ked up sh*t, and was proven. I don't get why people would find it hard to believe the government had anything to do with this particular situation. If he didn't look fazed when they caught him (eg. low heart beat,sweating etc.) then that's a huge factor to look at.
 5 years ago '12        #37
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
Killed innocent men and women and deserves to die. But for k!lling innocent children he deserves to be tortured first. Sick F*ck. He planned this sh*t for months, don't act crazy and start blinking and sh*t now. Die slow.
 07-30-2012, 07:04 PM         #38
scboxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
The testimony of two key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack. One witness testified that the tear gas canisters came from both sides of the theatre, a second witness testified that before the movie began he saw someone sit down in the front row, and shortly after sitting down his phone rang and instead of walking into the main lobby to take the call, he walked over to the emergency exit to the right side of the theatre opened the door and looked to be signaling someone outside the theatre. Shortly after the shooter made entrance through the emergency exit and commenced his attack.

Really read this whole thing the only ones that really get me are numbers 2, 3, 5, and 10...the rest is alot of reaching IMO...

July 28, 2012 - 1. James Holmes had no job, was earning unemployment but was able to purchase close to 10,000 USD in weapons, explosives, and tactical equipment, and this all happened within two months. The chances that Holmes could afford to finance this on his own is highly unlikely. Someone helped finance this attack, follow the money and we will find the masterminds.

2. The testimony of two key eye witnesses totally contradicts the official story of there being one shooter, with no accomplice in the attack. One witness testified that the tear gas canisters came from both sides of the theatre, a second witness testified that before the movie began he saw someone sit down in the front row, and shortly after sitting down his phone rang and instead of walking into the main lobby to take the call, he walked over to the emergency exit to the right side of the theatre opened the door and looked to be signaling someone outside the theatre. Shortly after the shooter made entrance through the emergency exit and commenced his attack.

3. Evidence photos - Evidence photos have surfaced of a gas mask outside of the emergency exit of theatre 8, police reported that when they arrested the shooter in the white Hyundai outside of theatre 9 he was wearing a gas mask, that would make 2 gas masks that were recovered. Also photos show the AR-15 propped up against the wall opposite of the fire exit door of theatre 9, police radio communications reported that night that the rifle was found inside the theatre, and even if the the AR-15 was discarded outside the theatre do you think the gunman was going to take the time to set the weapon down ? The Hyundai - why was the window missing? I thought he put up no resistance as he was being taken into custody ?

4. Radio communications from the night of the attack -

*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects??

*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt

*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre

5. Pool of eye witnesses - It was reported that the theatre had over 300 people in it, there have been less than 10 eye witnesses with a only a few taking most of the spotlight ie. Jennifer Seeger. The KEY eye witnesses seem to have very well rehearsed testimony but have not given much sense to whether there testimony is actually plausible - Jennifer Seeger has consistently given a description of the shooter, that miraculously matches James Holmes to a T, even though she has told reporters that she was face down in the aisle, and surrounded by tear gas/gas obstructing her view. Seeger also described the gas canisters down to the colour, personally I believe this was an impossibility in that scenario. She also mentioned that hot shell casings were hitting her in the forehead as the gunman was spraying the theatre, how is this possible? she was on her front was she not? Another point that should be noted is that for a event that involved 300 people, there has been a surprisingly low amount of postings on youtube, facebook, and Twitter. No one who was involved in this event is talking about it, beyond that small group of witnesses that have been talking to national media outlets.

6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

7. Rumours of Holmes's Neuroscience program being funded by DARPA - Neursoscience + DARPA + MKULTRA the perfect marriage

8. Anti-gun agenda - Didn't anyone notice how quick public officials were ready to talk to the media about antigun legislation ? Bloomberg publically called out Obama and Romney to do something about the lack of gun control in the US, excellent timing seeing as the UN has legislation on the table to ban small arms globally.

9. The fact that Holmes allegedly bought the guns legally, to me this is the biggest smoking gun that this attack is being used as sounding board for the anti gun/disarmament agenda, think about it...most intelligent people who were planning an attack like this would do everything they could to stay off of the radar, buying the guns legally doesn't allow one to do that. What they are trying to do is demonize the legal gun owner, saying hey Holmes wasn't a criminal he was a normal guy who went crazy, and due to his ability to legally buy these firearms he was able to pull off these attacks.

10. The roomates - The initial reports were than Holmes was living with two other people, but once people started asking who these roommates were, the story had changed to no roommates that he lived by himself. The roommate story had to change because everyone was asking the same thing, if Holmes had roommates where are they ? Are they in the apartment with all of those explosive materials? It makes no sense!!! I don't think there were any explosives in Holmes residence, I think that they were buying time to construct this BS story.

And last but not least:

11. The father of the Batman Shooter is part of the banking elite and has an important role in these interesting times:

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

Source:

We think that the silence in the media as to his father and his elite connections in the banking industry is mighty suspicious. There are alot of dots to connect and this revelation just poses more questions than answers.

Read more:

good read, props.
 5 years ago '04        #39
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Da Ill One said:

i know what happen here....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-30-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #40
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 889 889
 Fras1788 said:
@ 24 counts. 24 people didn't even die. They're using this dude as an example...

24 Counts of murder 12 People died, and I'm sure he'll be serving 3 Consecutive Life Sentences too right?

THIS COUNTRY IS A JOKE
Yeah I guess its a bad idea to mistreat a guy who murdered a whole bunch of people and ruined over 100 peoples lives for the hell of it. We wouldn't want him to be upset or anything
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago