NBA 2K13....Executive Produced By Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,761 | Props total: 13137 13137
 AuthenticMade said:
David stern has said for years that as long as he's commish we will never see techs or flagrant. He actually dislikes some bball games and wishes they were more as arcade like with kids in mind
I'm actually surprised they let 2K add some of those "disrespectful" dunk animations in the game as it is...

Hanging on the rim, pointing to the guy you dunked on, they got the Scottie Pippen over Ewing dunk animation, staring down players after posterizing.

fu*k technicals and flagrants tho... 2K's better than real life in that regard.
 5 years ago '07        #42
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,163 | Props total: 11287 11287
n*ggas always bi*ching. Both of the last two 2ks had "GREAT" gameplay, especially according to critics. These sh1ts ain't "gimmicks," they're additions to make the overall product more entertaining & complete.

B1tching about Crew Mode like Crew Mode MAKES the game what it is. Yes, Crew Mode was dope, but 2k was dope before & after Crew Mode. They took the sh1t away because people misused it with 10 Ft. tall Point Forwards with 199 Overalls and sh1t. Like, damn, can u not understand why that would be a problem to people who wanted to play a competitive game? They didnt know how to fix that, so they took it out, plain & simple.

n*ggas really in here complaining about collision mechanics and sh*t, when 2k was the first Bball game to even incorporate that sh*t even semi effectively. Really?

These n*ggas have offered fans damn near everything short of n*ggas climbing in the game and balling themselves, yet n*ggas still find something to cry about.

I bust a.ss in 2k, religiously, and Im occasionally a victim as well, but I enjoy the fu*k out of the game, and is still blown away by certain aspects that I've just now experiencing. I got my beef with some of the gameplay as well, but its not to the point where I see they're making advances in other areas of the game, yet I still feel like I got to bring up the lowpoints all the damn time. With that being said, this Jay-Z addition is a dope move. Looking forward to this sh1t, already, and I still go hard on 12.

Last edited by bluehefner96; 07-30-2012 at 04:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Who gives a fu*k about Jay-Z? Fix the garbage a.ss gameplay, glitches, servers, My Player, and bring back the unranked matches were you see different rooms...
 5 years ago '05        #44
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
"King H-O, ya'll should know by now....and if you don't know......hmph "
 5 years ago '04        #45
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 bluehefner96 said:
n*ggas always bi*ching. Both of the last two 2ks had "GREAT" gameplay, especially according to critics. These sh1ts ain't "gimmicks," they're additions to make the overall product more entertaining & complete.

B1tching about Crew Mode like Crew Mode MAKES the game what it is. Yes, Crew Mode was dope, but 2k was dope before & after Crew Mode. They took the sh1t away because people misused it with 10 Ft. tall Point Forwards with 199 Overalls and sh1t. Like, damn, can u not understand why that would be a problem to people who wanted to play a competitive game? They didnt know how to fix that, so they took it out, plain & simple.

n*ggas really in here complaining about collision mechanics and sh*t, when 2k was the first Bball game to even incorporate that sh*t even semi effectively. Really?

These n*ggas have offered fans damn near everything short of n*ggas climbing in the game and balling themselves, yet n*ggas still find something to cry about.

I bust a.ss in 2k, religiously, and Im occasionally a victim as well, but I enjoy the fu*k out of the game, and is still blown away by certain aspects that I've just now experiencing. I got my beef with some of the gameplay as well, but its not to the point where I see they're making advances in other areas of the game, yet I still feel like I got to bring up the lowpoints all the damn time. With that being said, this Jay-Z addition is a dope movie. Looking forward to this sh1t, already, and I still go hard on 12.
Stopped reading after this...So you actually believe what these so called critics say when most of them don't know sh*t about basketball?

5 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 bigree61 said:
now 2K is only going to be made for white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs
Man, shut up. Da hell is "White" or "Corny" about fu*kin wit Hov. There are n*ggas from every background that fu*ks with Hov.

Perfect example of just bi*ching to bi*ch & thinking you're "above the bulls*it."
 5 years ago '07        #48
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 Retro said:
No blasphemy but a-fu*king-men. These n*ggas keep getting hyped at these gimmicks completely ignoring the fact that 2k is only adding these to get away with not patching the old sh*t...
they gettin like EA and Madden with all these distractions to tolerate the lack of gameplay
 5 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Stopped reading after this...So you actually believe what these so called critics say when most of them don't know sh*t about basketball?

Yet, they don't shy away from giving b-ball, noticeably NBA LIVE/ELite (A product I once defended like crazy), weak a.ss ratings, either.

Let me reiterate, the last 2 NBA 2ks are THE BEST 2 NBA Games of All Time. So I personally applaud the critics.

I mean, the unanimously held GREAT NBA 2k11 isn't even 2 years old, but you got n*ggas who acting like spoiled hoes everytime anything 2k related is mentioned, especially when it doesn't mention gameplay.

Last edited by bluehefner96; 07-30-2012 at 04:48 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #50
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
What lack of game play? 2k's game play is always great. If the opening song is blueprint 2

5 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
What lack of game play? 2k's game play is always great. If the opening song is blueprint 2

Real talk. Finally a n*gga with some sense.

You'd honestly think we were the minority, when actually it's the other way around.

2k been the sh1t. This only helps elevate it.

S/N it don't even have to be the Bp2 song, just let the beat play. sh*ts probably too sinister for a Bball game though.
 5 years ago '12        #52
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,374 | Props total: 2231 2231
 bluehefner96 said:
Yet, they don't shy away from giving b-ball, noticeably NBA LIVE/ELite (A product I once defended like crazy), weak a.ss ratings, either.

Let me reiterate, the last 2 NBA 2ks are THE BEST 2 NBA Games of All Time. So I personally applaud the critics.

I mean, the unanimously held GREAT NBA 2k11 isn't even 2 years old, but you got n*ggas who acting like spoiled hoes everytime anything 2k related is mentioned, especially when it doesn't mention gameplay.
They gave NBA Elite a weak a.ss rating because it WAS weak. Live 10 was dope and I havent even played a Live game since 06 (Wade on the cover), but they decided to completely scrap the game instead of adding on to it and now its all terrible thats why they canceled it

And as far as presentation 2k11 and 2k12 are the best 2K games made to date. But as far as GAMEPLAY there's way too much computer controlled aspects on 2K12 that make the game unrealistic. Fake momentum, missing open jumpshots, steal spammers, fake volleyball tipping rebounds, unrealistic defense sliding around, overpowered zone defense, slow layup animations... I can go on and on.

Im a beast at the game too but just because Im good dont mean ima praise the game like its the greatest. Its too much flash and too little substance
 5 years ago '06        #53
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,643 | Props total: 8577 8577
 RaIVIpAG3x said:

the gameplay aint never going to be perfect in every aspect and never has.

there will always be glitches.

you gotta wait to the new gen to get a brand new fresh 2k.

its certain sh*t in 2k that p!ss me off but as long as it happens for both players equally then its fair.

I guarantee 2k13 is going to have sh*t you like and sh*t you don't like just like all of them.
 5 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 SwizZy said:
They gave NBA Elite a weak a.ss rating because it WAS weak. Live 10 was dope and I havent even played a Live game since 06 (Wade on the cover), but they decided to completely scrap the game instead of adding on to it and now its all terrible thats why they canceled it

And as far as presentation 2k11 and 2k12 are the best 2K games made to date. But as far as GAMEPLAY there's way too much computer controlled aspects on 2K12 that make the game unrealistic. Fake momentum, missing open jumpshots, steal spammers, fake volleyball tipping rebounds, unrealistic defense sliding around, overpowered zone defense, slow layup animations... I can go on and on.

Im a beast at the game too but just because Im good dont mean ima praise the game like its the greatest. Its too much flash and too little substance
Some of the sh*t you mentioned, for example, the tipped re's that happen way too often, are some of the same things I have problems with. The difference between me & you/whoever else, is that sh*t like that doesn't take that much away from the overall gameplay, (which, like I've said before, is the best/most realistic gameplay thus far) to where I gotta bring it up in topics that are completely unrelated.

Missing open J's? Actually, I think it could be the opposite alot of the times. It's almost like, if you've perfected the release, you're always guaranteed to hit. I've made n*ggas quit the game just by me driving the ball up the court and hitting pull ups with Deron Williams damn near 85-90% of the time. sh*ts are near impossible to defend at that.

So, eehhhh, its give or take. They can make improvements. Gameplay isn't "Perfect," but its very, very far from "garbage/trash" like n*ggas is bi*ching about.

Last edited by bluehefner96; 07-30-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #55
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 5 years ago '11        #56
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
seems like most of the complaints are about sh*t not going your way during the game. but like the other dude said, it dont really take much away from the game. only thing I really hated about 2k12 was passing and the ball bouncing off everybodys foot when you tried to push ahead. but maybe we'll get some classic rocafella tracks on the game this year.
 5 years ago '11        #57
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,425 | Props total: 1412 1412
Should have had eminem do it
 5 years ago '05        #58
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
must cop! i will def be whoopin all ya a.sses