Diddy, Jay-Z & Master P Top "20 Richest Rappers Alive Today" List

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
That's net worth you dumb fu*ks never took a class on business?

They don't literally have that money it's all in a.ssets And P has a lot of a.ssets
 07-30-2012, 10:09 PM         #82
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ net worth.

like ice cube said, nobody knows how much money any one else has. they're just guessing from public stuff. they said the dude that owned the dodgers had X amount of wealth, valuing his team at 700 million...and he sold that bi*ch for more than a billion....CASH.
 07-30-2012, 10:18 PM         #83
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
That's net worth you dumb fu*ks never took a class on business?

They don't literally have that money it's all in a.ssets And P has a lot of a.ssets
No one said they had liquid bro.
 5 years ago '12        #84
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
bullsh*t list. Someone of these n*ggas aint got money like that. Lets be real. You honestly think master p has all that money? No. And last time I checked, net worth aint the same as having the actual money. Its what you're worth. Not what you have. You can be worth 60 mil and have $50,000 in your actual bank account.
 07-30-2012, 10:24 PM         #85
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
bullsh*t list. Someone of these n*ggas aint got money like that. Lets be real. You honestly think master p has all that money? No. And last time I checked, net worth aint the same as having the actual money. Its what you're worth. Not what you have. You can be worth 60 mil and have $50,000 in your actual bank account.
Duhhhhh. Y'all ain't never played Monopoly? You can be broke and still have a.ssets worth a lot of money. And you can win the game.
 5 years ago '04        #86
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
P broke?

P bankrupt

he was gettin like $8 or somethin back when no limit was sellin a million every other week/month
 5 years ago '06        #87
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25741 25741
 Dray said:
Man thats why I stay getting mad when people call master P broke.

if you don't know about P don't speak on him because he pimped the industry and he even says it,when he signed his last deal he asked for like a 100 million cash and they gave it to him and he bounced..cham spoke on it though

Yeah this is why universal kept chamillionaire on the shelf until he asked to be dropped he had a partnership contract with them not a 360 deal s he took half of whatever he sold from his albums which his first was plat and his second was gold they tried to reconstruct the deal to a 360 and he said no like any smart person would do..
 5 years ago '04        #88
jayblazey 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 11 11
Kelis took most of Nas Money & shes not a rapper so she would not appear on this list
 5 years ago '12        #89
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 983 983
 whodatb1 said:
thats cool man ....... actually working on a football site wit a homie of mine in la ... stay posted.... get some of ya boys some exposure....

didnt even know "the U" still existed ........ ronnie should bring all of us back and honor us BY OUR REAL BANNED names ... somethin similar to how the wwe honored the wcw dudes ..... ive come to the conclusion that ronnie just wanted to usher in a new era..... half of the "regular" posters on bx had the other half of the posters scared to post in them days (literally).... wasnt good for business .......

RONNIE ..... whats sup wit a OG MEMBER tribute thread... some of us been here since '99 ya know (beatbox days) ......... bring back cyn ....JH... 1111.....fat joe/ big r..... triangleoffense (i see him around tho) ..... and if dude wit da moose name aint da real moose..... instant ban ....

99'?!?!
 5 years ago '04        #90
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
Da sh*t dat got me twisted is master P net worth 350 mil?! #fu*kkk
 07-31-2012, 01:55 AM         #91
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to EVERY n*gga in this thread thinking P is broke just because he hasn't put out an album in years. The man pimped the game, before 50 did in his GRODT & Massacre eras.
 5 years ago '08        #92
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7350 7350
Ross has made alota in such a short time period.
 5 years ago '05        #93
danlandskl 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,037 | Props total: 451 451
I don't understand why they ain't never put Will Smith in these lists?! He's got to be in the top 20. He make like 20 movie don't he??

If you gonna have alot of others on the list who made the majority of they money in clothes, acting, or movies, then why not include the Fresh Prince?
 07-31-2012, 03:59 AM         #94
Create101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HE's got a point^^^

dam son i thought my n*gga rza had atleast 20 mill son dude made every beat for the wu

s
 5 years ago '12        #95
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 bigree61 said:
everybody on that list needs to shake P's hand evry time they see him

i would have thought EM would be worth more
em is making his cash on music alone as far as i can tell
 5 years ago '12        #96
space
space
 danlandskl said:
I don't understand why they ain't never put Will Smith in these lists?! He's got to be in the top 20. He make like 20 movie don't he??

If you gonna have alot of others on the list who made the majority of they money in clothes, acting, or movies, then why not include the Fresh Prince?
this is a current list of RAPPERS making money....
 5 years ago '12        #97
space
space
 swayze said:
P bought up all type of sh*t when he got on . Brotha was buying Gas stations /Bk's and everything. Cuz is the smartest street cat to ever enter the game period. Prolly can't even spell broke at this stage .
he even had that companies where he made all those no limit movies....P is still rich to this very day...the smartest hustler out the souf
 07-31-2012, 06:20 AM         #98
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Toss said:
this sh*t is fake busta rymes doesnt have 60mil anyone on itsbx will fu*king tell you that
This.

I don't see why a guy with a 60 million worth will go and sign with CASH MONEY !
 07-31-2012, 06:27 AM         #99
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People think Eminem's business skills are not up to par. He doesn't need business skills he can damn near monopolize the game and fu*k up everyone if he wanted to.

There have been documented cases where Eminem has turned down endorsements and investments. You never seen Eminem doing videos from his house video blogging or twittering.

All of this could increase his stock, but he is making the conscious decision to not give a fu*k because he know he made his mark. He'll keep up just to keep up, but do you really think Eminem is aiming for the number one spot? Do you see him walking around with liquor and condoms with his face on it?
 07-31-2012, 06:35 AM         #100
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate to say it though because I'm black, but of course a black man is going to try to milk the game because he doesn't know when his time is going to be up because all of these other n*ggas are jealous and want to hold him back.

Props to Nas for keeping his composure and not trying to capitalize on every fu*king thing. That's how you get burnt too.

When you ain't got no talent and can be easily replace and don't make no impact in other people lives of course you are going to do plan b. But when you are good at something and that one source is making you money like no other why try to run out and invest in something else for a potential loss.

Truth be told is: Jay-Z would have been nothing if he didn't focus on other things outside of music and marry B. Music alone he'd be next to Camron.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy