Oprah Sonning Dude On Twitter Lmao..

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-30-2012, 08:42 PM         #101
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cats in here really dont know the role Oprah played in getting Obama elected? You can lead a man to water.....but you cant make him fish...........
 5 years ago '11        #102
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 NateRight said:
do you even know how much a college education costs??
I'm sayin' though
 5 years ago '11        #103
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ShaquilleBrown said:
I'm sayin' though
Especially at Morehouse. It cost about 40,000 a year to go there. Sending those 500 kids through school cost nearly $80 mil.
 5 years ago '04        #104
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4518 4518
 bezzle said:
How do you go at Oprah like that?
right. itll never be an end to other ppl trying tell others what to do with they money
 07-30-2012, 09:02 PM         #105
TheOlBoyTC15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R3KT915 said:
sh*t I'm half Mexican and white I back up both but I'm saying is dude had a point She gives black ppl scholarships and not white/Mexican ppl so I consider that as racist and ur right about Cesar Chavez so u can technically say racist but he was civil rights activist not a talk show host so she is racist he ain't he fought for our race
she's black... she's giving back to her people who otherwise wouldnt have the same opportunities others are afforded. wealthy latin american people are more than welcome to do the same for their people just like any other ethnicities out there are. just because one wealthy person who belongs to a race looks out for their own, like so many people do, does not make them racist. instead it ensures the education, futures, chances, stability, and preservation of their race.
people are so quick to call racism but if you came into billions of dollars and chose to give back to the people who mean the most to you and your ethnic background, you would not be wrong for it. first off, do what you please with your money. it's yours. second, any philanthropic work you do should be commended, not scrutinized.
 07-30-2012, 09:05 PM         #106
TheOlBoyTC15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistatnn said:
Shut your dumb a.ss up. Oprah has done more than we can imagine. Broke muthafu*kas always a.ssume rich folks arent doing "enough". What are you doing to help?!? Even if its not money you can help in other ways. Mentoring young kids help a lot! Thats FREE.
exactly! help yourself first. we shouldnt be looking to people who we dont know to save us.
 5 years ago '06        #107
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 Dos-effect said:
cause its Oprahs fault you young dumb n*ggas are shooting anything that moves? I dont know her....I'm just saying some of these comments are fu*king retarded
n*gga did I say it was her fault? Stop pulling sh*t out of your a.ss to pick an argument fu*k boy.
 5 years ago '06        #108
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 5 years ago '06        #109
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Skratch said:
i saw this and was like Only 500 tho? she got enough money to put 100k+ ppl through college, i bet the 500 ppl she put through college wont even americans, i dont even gaf but the bi*ch act like she really doing something out here
Only 500?

Motherfu*ker do you realize how expensive school is? She gas 500 AA males an opportunity they may not have gotten otherwise.
 5 years ago '09        #110
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
 R3KT915 said:
Agreed and the Mexican scholarships... think about it if bill gates did this for white ppl then black ppl would cry racism
agreed
 07-30-2012, 11:41 PM         #111
King MT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HATEWILL! said:
Damn shes racist wheres the white boy scolarships you bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #112
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
THANK YOU BASED OPRAH

Shes done sh*t for every race and her message is extremely positive so everyone should stop turning this into a race issue.
Worst thing she has done is get the idiot dr oz his own show.
 5 years ago '06        #113
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Skratch said:
i saw this and was like Only 500 tho? she got enough money to put 100k+ ppl through college, i bet the 500 ppl she put through college wont even americans, i dont even gaf but the bi*ch act like she really doing something out here
 Yung Dilla said:

He gonna go missing in a week

[pic - click to view]

motha fu*ka read...i pray you aint black
 5 years ago '12        #114
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 971 971
 R3KT915 said:
Agreed and the Mexican scholarships... think about it if bill gates did this for white ppl then black ppl would cry racism
White people weren't pillaged, r*ped, and taken from their homeland to get pillaged, and r*ped in a forgein one.
 07-30-2012, 11:59 PM         #115
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
So asking questions is ignorance now? He can easily dispel my "assumptions" by showing how she changed and lost her black identity in the process.
Why? They're stupid and didn't come from anything he posted. You're asking him to keep acting like you're arguing with him when you're arguing with yourself.
 07-31-2012, 08:45 AM         #116
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear all it takes is a simple google search...

When it comes to being benevolent and giving to charity, one person comes to mind: Oprah Winfrey.

She has donated millions of dollars to various charities and organizations, with most of her money going to three foundations: The Angel Network, The Oprah Winfrey Foundation, and The Oprah Winfrey Operating Foundation.

Using her talk to show to publicize The Angel Network, Winfrey has said that 100% of any donation you give, goes directly towards funding a project. Some examples of the projects are The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa and Rebuilding the Gulf Coast.

The Oprah Winfrey Foundation is run exclusively by Oprah Winfrey. (You can not donate to this organization, because itís funded by an endowment.) The Oprah Winfrey Operating Foundation was initially created in 2007 to give money towards the Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa. Through these organizations, Winfrey has truly established herself as an altruistic person. She has extended her arm and influence far and wide throughout the world.

Besides these organizations, Oprah has volunteered her time with other, various charities. Oprah signed a wooden dog bone for an auction that will benefit the Mississippi Animal Rescue League. Oprah also gave 300 members of her audience $1000 each to donate to a charity of their choice. Winfrey helped design and signed a pair of shoes for the Stuart Weitzman charity shoe auction benefiting ovarian cancer awareness and research.

Oprah is also a big supporter of the Clinton Foundation, which supports many causes including treating HIV and AIDS and f!ghting climate change. She donates to Project Cuddle, which rescues hundreds of babies from abandonment and abuse every year. She is one of the largest contributors to Free The Children, an organization dedicated to building schools for children in developing countries. Oprah has also auctioned off some of the cars from her collection for charity.

Charities & foundations supported (20)

Oprah has supported the following charities:

Born This Way Foundation
Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project
Clinton Foundation
Elevate Hope Foundation
Free The Children
Heifer International
Lower East Side Girls Club
Mississippi Animal Rescue League
Mpilonhle
Oprah's Angel Network
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa
Peace Over Violence
Project Cuddle
Red Cross
Robert F Kennedy Memorial
Somaly Mam Foundation
V-Day
Women for Women International
Worldwide Orphans Foundation

[pic - click to view]

Can you REALLY say she isnt doing her part to make things better for ALL kinds of people and animals?

For the slow ones that wont read here are some of the things I found interesting...

-In addition to those cars she gave away, she 300 audience members $1000 to donate to the charity of their choice.

-When she dies, she has put it in her will to donate 1 BILLION dollars to charity

-She donates and supports 20 different charities

It isnt just AA she donates to. And lets stop acting like she owes anyone anything. If you were to get $1000 from her be thankful you got that.
 07-31-2012, 08:52 AM         #117
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:
I swear all it takes is a simple google search...

When it comes to being benevolent and giving to charity, one person comes to mind: Oprah Winfrey.

She has donated millions of dollars to various charities and organizations, with most of her money going to three foundations: The Angel Network, The Oprah Winfrey Foundation, and The Oprah Winfrey Operating Foundation.

Using her talk to show to publicize The Angel Network, Winfrey has said that 100% of any donation you give, goes directly towards funding a project. Some examples of the projects are The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa and Rebuilding the Gulf Coast.

The Oprah Winfrey Foundation is run exclusively by Oprah Winfrey. (You can not donate to this organization, because itís funded by an endowment.) The Oprah Winfrey Operating Foundation was initially created in 2007 to give money towards the Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa. Through these organizations, Winfrey has truly established herself as an altruistic person. She has extended her arm and influence far and wide throughout the world.

Besides these organizations, Oprah has volunteered her time with other, various charities. Oprah signed a wooden dog bone for an auction that will benefit the Mississippi Animal Rescue League. Oprah also gave 300 members of her audience $1000 each to donate to a charity of their choice. Winfrey helped design and signed a pair of shoes for the Stuart Weitzman charity shoe auction benefiting ovarian cancer awareness and research.

Oprah is also a big supporter of the Clinton Foundation, which supports many causes including treating HIV and AIDS and f!ghting climate change. She donates to Project Cuddle, which rescues hundreds of babies from abandonment and abuse every year. She is one of the largest contributors to Free The Children, an organization dedicated to building schools for children in developing countries. Oprah has also auctioned off some of the cars from her collection for charity.

Charities & foundations supported (20)

Oprah has supported the following charities:

Born This Way Foundation
Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project
Clinton Foundation
Elevate Hope Foundation
Free The Children
Heifer International
Lower East Side Girls Club
Mississippi Animal Rescue League
Mpilonhle
Oprah's Angel Network
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa
Peace Over Violence
Project Cuddle
Red Cross
Robert F Kennedy Memorial
Somaly Mam Foundation
V-Day
Women for Women International
Worldwide Orphans Foundation

[pic - click to view]

Can you REALLY say she isnt doing her part to make things better for ALL kinds of people and animals?

For the slow ones that wont read here are some of the things I found interesting...

-In addition to those cars she gave away, she 300 audience members $1000 to donate to the charity of their choice.

-When she dies, she has put it in her will to donate 1 BILLION dollars to charity

-She donates and supports 20 different charities

It isnt just AA she donates to. And lets stop acting like she owes anyone anything. If you were to get $1000 from her be thankful you got that.
Close/Thread
 5 years ago '11        #118
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Patrick Galooly said:
Why? They're stupid and didn't come from anything he posted. You're asking him to keep acting like you're arguing with him when you're arguing with yourself.
My questions come from exactly what he posted. It doesn't take a genius to follow a string of logic.

Or maybe it does
 5 years ago '06        #119
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Let it go cracker. Your bullsh*t got sad about 2 post ago
 5 years ago '04        #120
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 1569 1569
dude is right she has enough money to put 500 people through college a year nevermind just 500 her whole life as she says bi*ch needs to give a little more if she wants to act like miss goddess
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy