Oprah Sonning Dude On Twitter Lmao..

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Kadillac87 said:
Keep proving my point. It's ok, I have faith that you and others like you can better your position so you won't be bitter towards others who have.
Whats your point?

Is it you keep stating the sh*t coming out of your mouth as facts?

Like your a.ssumption that Im doing nothing with my life? Just to k!ll that right quick, Im enrolled in online classes right now and will be on a campus in 2 years. I have a job that has a program to pay for both. So my position is already bettered.

Let me guess, you got a thesaurus to find another word for mad and found bitter? You keep trying to play that "you mad" card and Ill keep calling you out on it.

Look at you stuck in a position where you're sensitive to profanity and think its a sign of lower intellect. fu*k it, Ill tell you like I heard a college professor tell a student "Shut the fu*k up and get out of my class" scratch the get out my class part but you get it.

Your third post and neither one of em had anything to do with what was said in my first one.
 5 years ago '11        #82
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Southern_Boi said:
Whats your point?

Is it you keep stating the sh*t coming out of your mouth as facts?

Like your a.ssumption that Im doing nothing with my life? Just to k!ll that right quick, Im enrolled in online classes right now and will be on a campus in 2 years. I have a job that has a program to pay for both. So my position is already bettered.

Let me guess, you got a thesaurus to find another word for mad and found bitter? You keep trying to play that "you mad" card and Ill keep calling you out on it.

Look at you stuck in a position where you're sensitive to profanity and think its a sign of lower intellect. fu*k it, Ill tell you like I heard a college professor tell a student "Shut the fu*k up and get out of my class" scratch the get out my class part but you get it.

Your third post and neither one of em had anything to do with what was said in my first one.

My point is, that people like you, are quick to disown a successful black person because they are in a better position than where they started. You stated that Oprah BEEN lost her black card? When did she lose it? When she started making money? Now that she makes money, she isn't black anymore?

You cited how she responding to the word ghetto as evidence of her being far from culturally black anymore. Could it be that she a.ssociate the people in the ghetto with black people because she grew up in the ghetto surrounded by black people? No, it couldn't be that. It has to be because she's not black anymore right? When has a black person asked a white person, "What have you done for the ghetto/hood?" It's very rare. It's a question black people ask to black people to say you haven't done enough for your community. You know that, I know that, Oprah knows that. Let's not try to act we don't know what he was saying.

This is the same guy who was tweeting Oprah a couple of days ago asking her to "listen to his nu music" and now he's asking why she's not helping black people. As soon as a black person start getting money, they've lost their black card. Why is that? Is being in poverty a perquisite for being considered black now?

Like I said before, you and the guy tweeting are showing the crab in the barrel mentality. Oprah is investing in people who are first, investing in themselves. And yall are getting mad she isn't riding through the hood throwing money out the window to people who are just going to waste it.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-30-2012 at 07:27 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #83
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
 LEE OH said:
Well put, it seems like the people that are mad are the ones losing this so called race to be rich and have all this social status. Seems like they're just envious its not them. But lets say black people do pull ahead in this race and become the most wealthiest race with a higher status of life. Will things really be any more diff than whats happening now? Things will just be flipped and black people will act the same as whites. It might be worse bc out of envy and hatred blacks will try to bring down the white man in every way possible and set the human race back a few centuries. Just a theory tho. Not trying to offend any one. On the Oprah thing I think if she's gonna help send people go to college she should help those that perform very well in school and want to continue going but just dont have the means to continue. In her tweet she should of left out the african american part. Just my opinion.. I don't think its about your race any more. tho I do a agree there is some racism still alive I dont think its enough to stop the black man from doing anything.

:
 5 years ago '06        #84
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
 Kadillac87 said:
My point is, that people like you, are quick to disown a successful black person because they are in a better position than where they started. You stated that Oprah BEEN lost her black card? When did she lose it? When she started making money? Now that she makes money, she isn't black anymore?

You cited how she responding to the word ghetto as evidence of her being far from culturally black anymore. Could it be that she a.ssociate the people in the ghetto with black people because she grew up in the ghetto surrounded by black people? No, it couldn't be that. It has to be because she's not black anymore right? When has a black person asked a white person, "What have you done for the ghetto/hood?" It's very rare. It's a question black people ask to black people to say you haven't done enough for your community. You know that, I know that, Oprah knows that. Let's not try to act we don't know what he was saying.

This is the same guy who was tweeting Oprah a couple of days ago asking her to "listen to his nu music" and now he's asking why she's not helping black people. As soon as a black person start getting money, they've lost their black card. Why is that? Is being in poverty a perquisite for being considered black now?

Like I said before, you and the guy tweeting are showing the crab in the barrel mentality. Oprah is investing in people who are first, investing in themselves. And yall are getting mad she isn't riding through the hood throwing money out the window to people who are just going to waste it.

Its gets deeper and deepr...
 5 years ago '06        #85
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
My point is, that people like you, are quick to disown a successful black person because they are in a better position than where they started. You stated that Oprah BEEN lost her black card?

Stopped reading right there. You typed all that sh*t for no reason. What I said nothing to do with her being in a better position. It had to do with her thought process which is more culturally white now. She saw the word ghetto and thought "african americans". Like I said you took it out of context, now shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '11        #86
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Stopped reading right there. You typed all that sh*t for no reason. What I said nothing to do with her being in a better position. It had to do with her thought process which is more culturally white now. She saw the word ghetto and thought "african americans". Like I said you took it out of context, now shut the fu*k up.
Of course you stopped reading. Black people don't like to read. You said she BEEN lost her black card. You know what that means right? You're saying she lost it a long time ago. She didn't just RECENTLY lose it from her comments. According to you, she BEEN lost it. So when did she lose it?

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-30-2012 at 07:40 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #87
TYME 62 heat pts62
space
space
$19,371 | Props total: 24039 24039
owned
 07-30-2012, 07:42 PM         #88
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 h00ds finest said:
:
You're considerably less likely to get a job interview if you're black in this country when compared to similarly qualified whites. Read the Harvard study are Emily and Greg more employable than Lakisha and Jamaul? There are several roadblocks in place to keep black people exactly where they are, enough money to contribute to tye economy but no way to take an active role in it.
 5 years ago '06        #89
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Of course you stopped reading. Black people don't like to read. You said she BEEN lost her black card. You know what that means right? You're saying she lost it a long time ago. She didn't just lose from her comments. According to you, she BEEN lost it. So when did she lose it?
I actually do like to read or else I wouldnt be on this website. You couldnt put 2 and 2 together?

Theres a difference between not liking and not doing unnecessary sh*t, like reading your whole post when your first statement in it was false.

Yea I said she been lost it. Its my opinion and Ill keep it. She lost it to me when she changed up her appearance and speech for her mostly white crowds. edit: Wouldnt have been better to ask me why I said that in your first post than to jump to conclusions making your self look like a dumbass?

But hey thanks for letting me know who I was dealing by saying this dumb sh*t:

Black people don't like to read

kick rocks cracker

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 07-30-2012 at 07:49 PM..
 07-30-2012, 07:51 PM         #90
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's her money..she earned it. She can do what she wants with it.
 5 years ago '11        #91
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
I actually do like to read or else I wouldnt be on this website. You couldnt put 2 and 2 together?

Theres a difference between not liking and not doing unnecessary sh*t, like reading your whole post when your first statement in it was false.

Yea I said she been lost it. Its my opinion and Ill keep it. She lost it to me when she changed up her appearance and speech for her mostly white crowds.

But hey thanks for letting me know who I was dealing by saying this dumb sh*t:

kick rocks cracker
So she lost her black card by making herself for marketable so she could make more money?

You know how stupid that sound? Did you know Oprah before she made it big? How do you know what she talked like? What are you basing this speech change on? The movie Color Purple? So because she's not hosting tv in a tall white tee, she's not black anymore? Some black people are so ignorant man. If you have a professional image and you enunciate your words, you're not black anymore.

She played by the rules of the game, stacked her resources, and became her own boss, but she's not black anymore because of it? But rappers who rap about the hood and drugs who can't release a CD without a white man signing off on it are still black right?

And oh yeah, I'm not white. Call me cracker all you want. I'm just a black person with a college degree. Well, according to you, I'm a former black person with a college degree

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-30-2012 at 07:59 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #92
Southern_Boi 
space
space
You really dont feel worth the time to type the reply to all the bullsh*t you just typed, so Ill just highlight all the ignorant sh*t.

Kadillac87 said:
So she lost her black card by making herself for marketable so she could make more money?

You know how stupid that sound? Did you know Oprah before she made it big? How do you know what she talked like? What are you basing this speech change on? The movie Color Purple? So because she's not hosting tv in a tall white tee, she's not black anymore? Some black people are so ignorant man. If you have a professional image and you enunciate your words, you're not black anymore.

She played by the rules of the game, stacked her resources, and became her own boss, but she's not black anymore because of it? But rappers who rap about the hood and drugs who can't release a CD without a white man signing off on it are still black right?

And oh yeah, I'm not white. Call me cracker all you want. I'm just a black person with a college degree. Well, according to you, I'm a former black person with a college degree

You keep twisting my words every post, you keep making a.ssumptions as to WHY I say what I say and then responding based on those a.ssumptions its really getting tired now.

example:

Your question - What are you basing this speech change on?

The a.ssumption- The movie Color Purple? So because she's not hosting tv in a tall white tee, she's not black anymore?

How the fu*k are you going to ask me a question and answer it for me?

Look cracker, you're either white or a unlce tom. Until proven otherwise these are the words of a cracker:

Black people don't like to read

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 07-30-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 07-30-2012, 08:12 PM         #93
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

So much ignorance in 1 post.
 5 years ago '05        #94
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
The best part is she a.ssumes he's talking about African Americans just because he says ghettos. There's people in ghettos that aren't black.
 5 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
You keep twisting my words every post, you keep making a.ssumptions as to WHY I say what I say and then responding based on those a.ssumptions its really getting tired now. You really dont feel worth the time to type the reply any more so Ill just highlight all the ignorant sh*t you just said.

Look cracker, you're either white or a unlce tom. Until proven otherwise these are the words of a cracker:
How am I twisting your words? You said she's not black anymore because she changed her speech and appearance for her mostly white audience. All I'm asking is how do you know her speech changed? Did you know her before when she was on local TV to make a comparison? That's not twisting words, that's asking a logical question.

Like I said, call me a cracker all you want. It's not going to change your flawed way of thinking. If a black person doesn't make big talking and dressing the way they were when they were poor, they have lost their black card.
 5 years ago '11        #96
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
So much ignorance in 1 post.
What's ignorant about it?
 5 years ago '04        #97
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 Skratch said:
i saw this and was like Only 500 tho? she got enough money to put 100k+ ppl through college, i bet the 500 ppl she put through college wont even americans, i dont even gaf but the bi*ch act like she really doing something out here
Shut your dumb a.ss up. Oprah has done more than we can imagine. Broke muthafu*kas always a.ssume rich folks arent doing "enough". What are you doing to help?!? Even if its not money you can help in other ways. Mentoring young kids help a lot! Thats FREE.
 07-30-2012, 08:26 PM         #98
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
What's ignorant about it?
Southern boi already touch on it. You just throw a bunch of a.ssumptions out there. It's clever you can fool a lot of people like that. You give of the appearance of arguing with Southern boi but in reality by twisting his word and arguing based of a.ssumptions, you're arguing with yourself and it's impossible to lose an argument with yourself.
 5 years ago '11        #99
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Southern boi already touch on it. You just throw a bunch of a.ssumptions out there. It's clever you can fool a lot of people like that. You give of the appearance of arguing with Southern boi but in reality by twisting his word and arguing based of a.ssumptions, you're arguing with yourself and it's impossible to lose an argument with yourself.
So asking questions is ignorance now? He can easily dispel my "assumptions" by showing how she changed and lost her black identity in the process.
 5 years ago '09        #100
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 374 374
500 African-American males = Morehouse College .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago