Oprah Sonning Dude On Twitter Lmao..

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HATEWILL! said:
Damn shes racist wheres the white boy scolarships you bi*ch
Yall get houses, boats, islands, cars, possbibly slaves and we get fake promises of Kentucky Grilled Chicken

[pic - click to view]

went up there for no reason
 5 years ago '07        #62
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
I could never see Oprah type "u" instead of "you"
 5 years ago '12        #63
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
Talking sh*t 2 that lady?? Not smart unless u have done your HW
 07-30-2012, 01:55 PM         #64
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
What have u done sir?

And she's not even counting the countless women she has helped. She has a school for women in Africa. Have you even donated 17 cents a day to help feed an African child?

somebody always gotta post some sh*t like this....do i have a billion dollars? and i dont have a false image about being a charitable person
 5 years ago '11        #65
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 DrX said:
somebody always gotta post some sh*t like this....do i have a billion dollars? and i dont have a false image about being a charitable person
You don't have to have a billion dollars to help someone. You can mentor less privileged children for free. All it takes is time. How are you using your time to invest in the well being of others since you're obviously not using your money?

5 years ago '06        #66
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Oprah been lost her black card. I know how stupid that sh*t sound but anybody who hears the word ghetto and automatically applies that sh*t to black people/african americans needs to be checked.

Believe it or not it doesnt have to have black people in it for it to be a ghetto. Just because white people call em "trailer parks" dont mean that sh*t isnt a ghetto.
 5 years ago '10        #67
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,754 | Props total: 8682 8682
check that fools twitter
 5 years ago '11        #68
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Oprah been lost her black card. I know how stupid that sh*t sound but anybody who hears the word ghetto and automatically applies that sh*t to black people/african americans needs to be checked.

Believe it or not it doesnt have to have black people in it for it to be a ghetto. Just because white people call em "trailer parks" dont mean that sh*t isnt a ghetto.
Stop it with this crab in a barrel mentality. Black people always want to disown someone when they rise above their circumstances to something better. A black guy, asked Oprah what she has done to help the ghetto. We all know he wanted to know what has Oprah done to help black people. Stop being mad at Oprah for being successful

5 years ago '10        #69
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 Pistol Peter said:
oprah gave cars to a audience full of white women
I love how the guys who are insinuating "reverse racism" overlooked this very true statement.

I'm pretty sure if Oprah did a tax return solely based on her surprise gifts to white people, her tax return would be more than your annual salary.

Its amazing that people are singling out Oprah's charity to black kids when we have evidence that she gives charity/donations/gifts to all types of people.

Last edited by Pete Butter; 07-30-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #70
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Stop it with this crab in a barrel mentality. Black people always want to disown someone when they rise above their circumstances to something better. A black guy, asked Oprah what she has done to help the ghetto. We all know he wanted to know what has Oprah done to help black people. Stop being mad at Oprah for being successful

Read this carefully since you didnt on my first post: shut the fu*k up.

What I said had nothing to do with being mad or her being successful. It had to with her thought pattern which has become culturally white. White people hear the word ghetto and think black people.

We all dont know sh*t. What we do know is he said ghetto, not black people. Dont put words in his mouth or mine just to get some sh*t off ya chest.
 07-30-2012, 04:26 PM         #71
mjh=escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol so when oprah gave cars to audience full of white's that wasn't helping?

if someone asks oprah what's she's done for Latino's she'll have an answer

if someone asks oprah what's she's done for whites she'll have answer

most of you racist f*ggots know this but you just hate the fact oprah remembers that she's black!!!!!

fact is whites want blacks like oprah that have rose to the top to forget where they came from.

they don't want her giving back to blacks in any way if oprah was only giving to whites and latino's most of these whites on here wouldn't have a damn problem with it.
 5 years ago '10        #72
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 23794 23794
 FlippiN Oz's said:
 5 years ago '11        #73
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Read this carefully since you didnt on my first post: shut the fu*k up.

What I said had nothing to do with being mad or her being successful. It had to with her thought pattern which has become culturally white. White people hear the word ghetto and think black people.

We all dont know sh*t. What we do know is he said ghetto, not black people. Dont put words in his mouth or mine just to get some sh*t off ya chest.
When you have to use profanity you prove you point, it proves you have no point. You gonna act like black people haven't been criticizing her for years for not helping black people? Don't get mad at the world for your situation. Use that energy to do something constructive to help your situation so you can then help others.
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 Gink said:
^^ you dumb fu*k. Oprah gave away cars to audience members for tv ratings in order to make more money. That's not the same as giving away 500 scholarships under the radar.

No one is touching the Bill Gates giving to 500 whites scenario though. You know why? Because you all know you would call him racist.
Bill Gates already have a scholarship foundation for minorities and white people call him racist for helping minorities

07-30-2012, 05:37 PM         #75
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the butt hurt half spick and honkeys.

Do your thing Oprah

07-30-2012, 05:48 PM         #76
Chiquita 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like EVERYONE wants a damn hand out these days
 07-30-2012, 06:06 PM         #77
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
You are a very ignorant person. Just dumb, dumb, dumb. smh.

you should be banned from life.

fu*k you and your double standard.

Oprah is a racist for helping only black people, that is a fact. A very good point has already been raised, where if Bill Gates had given 500 whites scholarships, he would immediately be branded a racist by blacks.

Latinos and asians wouldn't care but blacks would bi*ch like hell.

Truth/
First off learn the definition of racism.......for stupid fu*ks that throw the word around like a frisbee you should at least know the definition of it.

Second its not a double standard if she chooses to help a certain demographic of people based on low income standing and grade point average, no where is it stated she ONLY has a scholarship for black kids, you a.ssume this because your to fu*king stupid to a.ssume that a woman who has built her wealth off of a majority white race only does for black people. Before you go as far as to label her a racist perhaps you should check out all her charities that she contributes too.

Third Bill Gates is not racist he too has contributed to several charities that benefit people of ALL backgrounds

And last there is a MAJOR difference in between any scholarship that only caters to one race of people and no other races are considered no matter what standards they meet......and a Scholarship that typically will cater to one demographic but will not deny anyone participant based on skin color. Never mind the fact that when certain scholarships that are geared toward black American were concepted the playing field of Equal Opportunity was a laughing matter almost making it mandatory that certain groups begin looking out for others like them, not to be racist or discriminatory but to insure that more kids of that racial group are given a fair opportunity to gain the American dream. Alot of you are to young or to stupid to understand the neccessity of the programs orgins , you just focus on the world now and think its always been that way. When in reality without these programs alot of Black Successful Americans would not be in the position they are in today......no thanks to you so call unbiased white folks...........now think on that hillbilly.
 5 years ago '06        #78
Southern_Boi 
space
space
When you state your opinion as a fact by saying sh*t like this:

Kadillac87 said:
When you have to use profanity you prove you point it proves you have no point.
it proves I can tell you to shut the fu*k up and still have a point.

Kadillac87 said:
You gonna act like black people haven't been criticizing her for years for not helping black people? Don't get mad at the world for your situation. Use that energy to do something constructive to help your situation so you can then help others.
Im acting like Im not trying to change the subject from what I said in the first place, thats what you are doing because you cant admit you took it out of context. No where in his post did he say sh*t about helping black people. This is the second time you tried to call me "mad" at something when no where did I show any anger towards Oprah or what shes doing for anybody. Disgust or disappointment maybe, but anger naw.

Like I said stop trying to put words in my mouth, you keep responding to sh*t that I never said. When you find the part where he said "black people in the ghetto" you can talk to me, until then shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '11        #79
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
When you state your opinion as a fact by saying sh*t like this:

it proves I can tell you to shut the fu*k up and still have a point.

Im acting like Im not trying to change the subject from what I said in the first place, thats what you are doing because you cant admit you took it out of context. No where in his post did he say sh*t about helping black people. This is the second time you tried to call me "mad" at something when no where did I show any anger towards Oprah or what shes doing for anybody. Disgust or disappointment maybe, but anger naw.

Like I said stop trying to put words in my mouth, you keep responding to sh*t that I never said. When you find the part where he said "black people in the ghetto" you can talk to me, until then shut the fu*k up.
Keep proving my point. It's ok, I have faith that you and others like you can better your position so you won't be bitter towards others who have.
 07-30-2012, 06:16 PM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LEE OH said:
Well put, it seems like the people that are mad are the ones losing this so called race to be rich and have all this social status. Seems like they're just envious its not them. But lets say black people do pull ahead in this race and become the most wealthiest race with a higher status of life. Will things really be any more diff than whats happening now? Things will just be flipped and black people will act the same as whites. It might be worse bc out of envy and hatred blacks will try to bring down the white man in every way possible and set the human race back a few centuries. Just a theory tho. Not trying to offend any one. On the Oprah thing I think if she's gonna help send people go to college she should help those that perform very well in school and want to continue going but just dont have the means to continue. In her tweet she should of left out the african american part. Just my opinion.. I don't think its about your race any more. tho I do a agree there is some racism still alive I dont think its enough to stop the black man from doing anything.
Again history has shown us in this country that Blacks and black establishments then to be more accepting of races of different back ground and cultures. Where as whites with thier black laws and Jim Crow typically didn't and dont bend the rules for others, this being gays, blacks, latinos, or any other "different" demographic. This is true even today. Black people are not "envious" of whites, anything you can do we can better ...........what we are is tired of the pigeon holding that is done in soceity even in todays world. Jobs that are hiring more qaulified whites then blacks, asians, or latinos. Banks that are loaining out mortgaes with higher interest rates to minorities then blacks just to name a few..........but these types of discrimination are completely under your radar huh? Cats trip me out trying to make it seem like blacks have a chip on our shoulder...........with attitudes like yours its no wonder why some would.......you think?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy