Oprah Sonning Dude On Twitter Lmao..

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2456 2456
 Skratch said:
i saw this and was like Only 500 tho? she got enough money to put 100k+ ppl through college, i bet the 500 ppl she put through college wont even americans, i dont even gaf but the bi*ch act like she really doing something out here
1. n*ggas like you are retarded.

2. She's done a lot more than that, but she's got 140 characters.

Clown.
 5 years ago '10        #22
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 R3KT915 said:
sh*t I'm half Mexican and white I back up both but I'm saying is dude had a point She gives black ppl scholarships and not white/Mexican ppl so I consider that as racist and ur right about Cesar Chavez so u can technically say racist but he was civil rights activist not a talk show host so she is racist he ain't he fought for our race
Why does Oprah or Any other black person owe a white or Hispanic person a scholarship? Black people need to get themselves out of poverty first before they start diversifying resources.

For the record, she doesn't owe black people anything either. I don't understand your logic.
 07-30-2012, 05:49 AM         #23
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think she owes anybody anything and u are right but she only gives scholarships to black ppl and that is racist IMO And yes I agree she does Help ppl but only black ppl with scholarships
 07-30-2012, 05:50 AM         #24
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But I still applaude her for it
 07-30-2012, 06:22 AM         #25
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #26
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,877 | Props total: 8396 8396
 R3KT915 said:
I don't think she owes anybody anything and u are right but she only gives scholarships to black ppl and that is racist IMO And yes I agree she does Help ppl but only black ppl with scholarships
she is trying to help HER people, how the hell is that racist? you try to uplift your race and people that arent that race feel slighted that they dont get a piece of the pie?
 5 years ago '04        #27
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,665 | Props total: 517 517
People are idiots. Oprah doesn't owe you or I anything in life. Sure she has a lot more money than she spends trying to help people but be glad she's helping at all. There are people who are much richer than even she is and they don't give sh*t. So shut the fu*k up and stop expecting someone to help you out. Oprah came up out of the ghetto just like you and I, the difference is she worked her a.ss off to get out of there, while you are asking someone else to just pull you out. Get it together my people.
 5 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 e G o Maniac said:
People are idiots. Oprah doesn't owe you or I anything in life. Sure she has a lot more money than she spends trying to help people but be glad she's helping at all. There are people who are much richer than even she is and they don't give sh*t. So shut the fu*k up and stop expecting someone to help you out. Oprah came up out of the ghetto just like you and I, the difference is she worked her a.ss off to get out of there, while you are asking someone else to just pull you out. Get it together my people.
 5 years ago '05        #29
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
why did she say African-Americans to reply to ghetto? a white person woulda been called racist for a.ssuming ghetto meant African-American...there are ghettos filled with whites and latinos
 5 years ago '06        #30
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
 R3KT915 said:
sh*t I'm half Mexican and white I back up both but I'm saying is dude had a point She gives black ppl scholarships and not white/Mexican ppl so I consider that as racist and ur right about Cesar Chavez so u can technically say racist but he was civil rights activist not a talk show host so she is racist he ain't he fought for our race
Proof? How is her saying that she gave 500 scholarships to black americans proof that she hasn't helped out other people?

Civil rights activist? I'm down for Cesar Chavez, but to play devil's advocate how much of a civil rights activist was he? It seems he was just f!ghting for the illegal (majority Mexican) day laborers.

IMO a civil rights activist would be f!ghting for the rights of ALL people. Meaning, whether it's an african-american rally, May Day Parade, etc. they're gonna be there.
 07-30-2012, 09:24 AM         #31
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only 500 ?
 5 years ago '04        #32
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 4046 4046
Im no Oprah fan but if she helped just 1 person thats more than most people do and until you lift a finger you have no reason to speak . People just love to complain .
 5 years ago '07        #33
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 R3KT915 said:
Agreed and the Mexican scholarships... think about it if bill gates did this for white ppl then black ppl would cry racism
 R3KT915 said:
 R3KT915 said:
oprah gave cars to a audience full of white women

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 07-30-2012 at 09:51 AM..
 07-30-2012, 09:49 AM         #34
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Her fan base is mixed and she has shelled out millions giving away gifts on her damn show....she didn't say these gifts are only for the black audience guest........simple Simon muthafu*kas.......
 5 years ago '11        #35
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 716 716
 Skratch said:
i saw this and was like Only 500 tho? she got enough money to put 100k+ ppl through college, i bet the 500 ppl she put through college wont even americans, i dont even gaf but the bi*ch act like she really doing something out here
do you even know how much a college education costs??
 5 years ago '04        #36
octane 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 651 651
 HATEWILL! said:
Damn shes racist wheres the white boy scolarships you bi*ch
Its call being white. You have a life scholarship. In the words of Louie C. K. I'm not saying white people are better, but being white is clearly better.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
sounds like bs to be honest

but who's checking?
 5 years ago '06        #38
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Its funny cause she was in Chicago for how long and I never heard about her doing much of sh*t.. Cause most of the black neighborhoods here are fu*ked off on top of all these kids here k!lling each other.. so Oprah can eat a d!ck
 07-30-2012, 10:21 AM         #39
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Its funny cause she was in Chicago for how long and I never heard about her doing much of sh*t.. Cause most of the black neighborhoods here are fu*ked off on top of all these kids here k!lling each other.. so Oprah can eat a d!ck
cause its Oprahs fault you young dumb n*ggas are shooting anything that moves? I dont know her....I'm just saying some of these comments are fu*king retarded
 07-30-2012, 10:26 AM         #40
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
now when white people use this logic don't cry. because we all know thats what happens. White man looks out for 1 race and he's racist black woman does it and she is helping HER people
But the difference is with her she may help out HER race and then will turn around and help others regardless of color

With whites who do sh*t just for whites.....its different, its usually out of spite and racism........history shows us this.............yall dont get it..........white people started this racism bullsh*t.....yall are the ones who made the mode.......and yall racism is NOTHING like any other races in this world.............and Oprah is what 60 now........dont think she doesn't know what white racism is.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now