Fredo Santana (GBE - Chief Keef click) Mugshot

most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 Pleasure Boy said:
Police looking at these vidz like

lol.... was waiting for someone to realize this
 5 years ago '04        #142
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
WTF are yall listening too?? This is hip hop??!
 5 years ago '12        #143
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 King Capo said:
Fredo in the cut that's a scary sight
YES....This right here
 5 years ago '04        #144
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
n*ggaz who "gettin money" dont never hve no damn fresh haircut smh that sh*t must be played out lol
 5 years ago '04        #145
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,504 | Props total: 16332 16332
 White Face said:
gbe > wutang clan
Water balloon bomb threats


[pic - click to view]



I hope he was lying, for no1 should have to go through that.
 5 years ago '05        #146
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19864 19864
 killadre said:
Water balloon bomb threats


[pic - click to view]



I hope he was lying, for no1 should have to go through that.

what wuz the joke he want to k!ll u 4
it had to be some sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #147
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
avatar space
space
$27,401 | Props total: 17603 17603
damn my n*gga chief keef got fu*ked in jail ....dam
 5 years ago '11        #148
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
 White Face said:
gbe > wutang clan
Basically
 5 years ago '04        #149
fabolous111 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$309 | Props total: 11 11
 5 years ago '04        #150
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,504 | Props total: 16332 16332
 chi town hustla said:
what wuz the joke he want to k!ll u 4
it had to be some sh*t
It wasn't a joke, at least I wasn't trying to be funny

While he was @ the juvenile center my mother in law works at, He "claimed" to have been r*ped (don't know if it really happened) but afterwards he was moved to a different unit or whatever they call it.

I never knew he was locked up till a few of her co-workers bought it up a few weeks ago while we were @ BBQ
 5 years ago '06        #151
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
[QUOTE=Rebirth46;24095331]Come to 64th and normal and tell them n*ggaz that sh*t lol yal think its a game You have to be strap in them area Englewood alone is the reason Chicago murder rate is so high them n*ggaz right over there posted come see lmao lokey I dont give no fu*ks tho hhaha these aint my n*ggaz[Quote]

You can say the same thing about a majority of hoods in the US. Anybody can be tough with a crew behind them and a gun
 5 years ago '12        #152
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,170 | Props total: 5581 5581
Lil Durk real name is Durk

O Block
 5 years ago '10        #153
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
avatar space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
 killadre said:
It wasn't a joke, at least I wasn't trying to be funny

While he was @ the juvenile center my mother in law works at, He "claimed" to have been r*ped (don't know if it really happened) but afterwards he was moved to a different unit or whatever they call it.

I never knew he was locked up till a few of her co-workers bought it up a few weeks ago while we were @ BBQ
wtf...
 5 years ago '10        #154
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 killadre said:
It wasn't a joke, at least I wasn't trying to be funny

While he was @ the juvenile center my mother in law works at, He "claimed" to have been r*ped (don't know if it really happened) but afterwards he was moved to a different unit or whatever they call it.

I never knew he was locked up till a few of her co-workers bought it up a few weeks ago while we were @ BBQ

 5 years ago '04        #155
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 White Face said:



protect keef


 5 years ago '11        #156
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2837 2837
 White Face said:



protect keef



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #157
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Hey these kids situation is sad... They came to be the way they are based on their surroundings and upbringing

Askin why they think this lifestyle is cool... Is like asking why a Lion k!lls it prey

It happened and be thankful that at least they found and used music as an outlet to hopefully get away from the lifestyle they grew up in. Because if they didn't do this music stuff they would be in the streets for life most likely

Watchin some of the videos Lil Reese and Durk arent so bad... Chief Keef isnt so bad for the type of music they do at least.....

My point is that not everyone was raised right and guided on the right path.... Pointing out the negative isnt helping anyone... Just wish them the best in the future and hope they can change their ways


Last edited by HennyHeat; 07-31-2012 at 07:23 AM..
 07-31-2012, 08:07 AM         #158
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HennyHeat said:
Hey these kids situation is sad... They came to be the way they are based on their surroundings and upbringing

Askin why they think this lifestyle is cool... Is like asking why a Lion k!lls it prey

It happened and be thankful that at least they found and used music as an outlet to hopefully get away from the lifestyle they grew up in. Because if they didn't do this music stuff they would be in the streets for life most likely

Watchin some of the videos Lil Reese and Durk arent so bad... Chief Keef isnt so bad for the type of music they do at least.....

My point is that not everyone was raised right and guided on the right path.... Pointing out the negative isnt helping anyone... Just wish them the best in the future and hope they can change their ways
You hit the nail on the head with that last one... Kids and teens don't need to be pointed out the negatives in life they just need a lil guidance and alot of support
 08-04-2012, 09:08 AM         #159
wild100sboy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bump j's Goon squad>>>>gbe
 5 years ago '11        #160
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
Damn! I wish I didnt look in this thread I forgot about the numerous scary sightings
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy