Rick Ross - Hold Me Back | Official Video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2012, 06:23 PM         #161
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 West1 said:
Stop it.. He k!lling the game with people he signing.. Im not saying he not doing his thing but its starting to be watered down..

so basically u sayin Kang Rozay III is an outstanding executive my breh?
 5 years ago '04        #162
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 11910 11910
THESE n*ggaS WAN HOL ME BACK!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #163
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
album is flat a.ss cheeks weak
 5 years ago '05        #164
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,533 | Props total: 7663 7663
ppl fu*k with ross.... that bothers alot of ppl here hahaha
 5 years ago '04        #165
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 HUDA2daF said:
ppl fu*k with ross.... that bothers alot of ppl here hahaha
He never went platinum and def jam didn't like his album to the point he had to release it for free.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 07-29-2012 at 07:01 PM..
 07-29-2012, 07:19 PM         #166
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
He never went platinum and def jam didn't like his album to the point he had to release it for free.
So n*ggaz have to get that plaque to certify that they have "fans". Y'all BX wannabe A&R's k!ll me

n*gga how stupid do you sound right now. There's dozens of lower ranked artists, even underground n*ggaz with huge fanbases but they aren't selling units like that unless you're Tech N9ne. If a n*gga not gonna have fans, he's not gonna have them regardless if you're Yung Berg status.

Last edited by GOD999; 07-29-2012 at 07:46 PM..
 07-29-2012, 07:34 PM         #167
theMIDtv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
Never understood how could a n*gga that was a C.O and raps about a real street dealers life and stole his image gets respect.You n*ggaz are weak as fhuck. And n*gga dont try to compare Ross to other fake rappers if you do,youre just a dumb bi*ch. Ross was a C.O and has been exposed by the n*gga who life he raps about,so n*ggaz that defend ross,you lame.
U obviously dont understand how the game works...drugs get sold behind bars...c.o.s get that work in...just trying to enlighten u
 5 years ago '10        #168
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
Ross stole 2 Chains flow and his hand movements

[pic - click to view]

07-29-2012, 08:38 PM         #169
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #170
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 SugaHillRomello said:
My sig has ppl catching feelings left and right round here so k!ll that noise. Y'all get offended when anybody doesn't fall in line with the rest of u drones. Ole i can't think for myself star belly sneech a$$ weirdos.

You damn right i think Ross>>>>Biggie because he is in my opinion. Now watch how many one liners and smilies get posted in response to this post
what am I offended about n*gga? go back and point it out to me

I wasn't even involved in that ross vs biggie debate

I just call you stans out cuz yall catch feelings if somebody aint feelin ross like yall
 5 years ago '10        #171
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
and if yall gonna claim "ross > biggie" or "biggie > ross" then yall should make a thread and compare songs/rhyme structure/wittyness/etc instead of catchin feelings bout it like some lil hoes
 5 years ago '04        #172
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 11910 11910
BOXDEN WAN HOL ME BACK! THESE POSTERS WAN HOL ME BACK! WHY Y'ALL WAN HOL A n*gga BACK?

[pic - click to view]

07-29-2012, 09:28 PM         #173
PYP187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice video
 07-29-2012, 09:38 PM         #174
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
why do i feel like I heard all yall bullsh*t before, oh thats right cause yall post the same sh*t in every thread.

I think yall need new material more than Ross do.
This. let these lames troll. all they want is attention. just don't feed em
 07-29-2012, 09:52 PM         #175
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Coz he portrays ignorance... Dont let these Ross fans school u wit dicckriding knowledge, talking about real hood sh*t... Ross dont live in the hood paying poor black people to act ignorant in your music video is a form of slavery and it also give other non blacks the wrong impression about black folks in general... This has to be the most annoying song of 2012 anyone glorifying this shiit especially black is a fucckin disgrace to they own kind and u also expose your poor taste in music

Now im gna get attacked for hating on Ross well i dont like him but that still doesnt justify this bullsh*t song
Think u need to find sumthn to do wit yo spare time bra. Ignorance is all through the hood n ain't sh*t nb can do about it. them dudes in the video prob already like that so wth are u talk about.

Go to the news section. ignorance is everywhere in all diff forms
 5 years ago '12        #176
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11402 11402
 Walkerboy86 said:
This. let these lames troll. all they want is attention. just don't feed em
sh*ts crazy to me man.

me myself I dont ever post on some artist I dont like because I already know I dont like em or its music thats cool with me, but im indifferent on.
 07-29-2012, 10:00 PM         #177
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
u stans cant let other ppl have opinions huh?

n*ggas be camping out in a ross thread and sh*t

do yall really think yall on mmg team or somethin?

I fu*ks with this video but chill like let ppl have their say too
U Neva know whose on mmg's team n why n*ggas wanna express their opinions ab sh*t they don't like so bad. Is it goin to k!ll u if u dnt talk down on someone? They don't even go that hard for their fav rappers

Good example

If u don't like a restaurant why the fu*k wld u go in there knowing u don't like their food but u eat it anyway just to bi*ch about hw bad the food is.

a lot of y'all Boys ain't got no life
 5 years ago '04        #178
thewaitisover 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 11 11
 PLK187 said:
deeee niguuhz wuun hol mee bakk, deeee niguuhz wuun hol mee bakk, deeee niguuhz wuun hol mee bakk, deeee niguuhz wuun hol mee bakk, deeee hoooeeeez wunnn hol me bakk, deeee hoooeeeez wunnn hol me bakk, deeee hoooeeeez wunnn hol me bakk, deeee hoooeeeez wunnn hol me bakk.

pus*y hoe, she a pus*y hoe, she a pus*y hoe, until she gimmie pus*y hoe.

this is the best song released in years from any recording artist in the world. the message mr. ross is trying to convey to the general public is absolutely astonishing. I find it indeed ravishing that no one understands the melancholy this actual song truly holds. ross a long with his eccentric poetry gives his listener the ability to overcome any adversity with his words of wisdom. Thank You Rozay.
 5 years ago '10        #179
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
Tight. Video hell yeah
 07-29-2012, 10:18 PM         #180
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
sh*t aint disrespectful.

Its like you said, not everyone has to like his music.

I think Ross discography is better than Big's, so thats my opinion.

Let me say, though Chris Wallace is a legend, and deserves that respect. I didnt like him back then, I was on the 2pac side of things, I thought Big was a fat fraud, who didnt live that life he rapped about. Sound familiar?
Everything he said. I hated big and his mother even said some of the sh*t he rapped ab wasn't true but n*ggas hate Ross but love biggie for the same sh*t they accuse Ross of.

Rhyming in rapping is way over exaggerated than n*ggas think it is. ppl wanna believe everything they hear n that's ur fault for gettn caught up all that extra sh*t instead of just liking the music
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy