Rick Ross - Hold Me Back | Official Video

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
need a gif of him whipping it up.
 5 years ago '12        #142
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11382 11382
 240ka said:
need a gif of him whipping it up.

[pic - click to view]

courtesy of Wavekwon
Nickel 13
 5 years ago '11        #143
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Moony Jackson said:
I aint even mad at you delusional n*ggas

all I'm sayin is let ppl have their opinion without yall always catchin feelings
My sig has ppl catching feelings left and right round here so k!ll that noise. Y'all get offended when anybody doesn't fall in line with the rest of u drones. Ole i can't think for myself star belly sneech a$$ weirdos.

You damn right i think Ross>>>>Biggie because he is in my opinion. Now watch how many one liners and smilies get posted in response to this post
 07-29-2012, 05:30 PM         #144
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Retro already exposed you for how you post and your ways of avoiding points and questions.
No point in responding to someone who can't answer questions and provide good examples.
You sound foolish and a name-dropping Groupie for whoever that poster is you mentioned.

Rozay just dropped the best album of his career and you are sad about it.
 5 years ago '12        #145
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 SugaHillRomello said:
My sig has ppl catching feelings left and right round here so k!ll that noise. Y'all get offended when anybody doesn't fall in line with the rest of u drones. Ole i can't think for myself star belly sneech a$$ weirdos.

You damn right i think Ross>>>>Biggie because he is in my opinion. Now watch how many one liners and smilies get posted in response to this post
Damn Ross got some fuccked up fans!!!
 5 years ago '12        #146
space
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
Damn Ross got some fuccked up fans!!!
Big too.
 5 years ago '06        #147
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 NefariousNate said:
deez n*ggaz wun hul me back.... deez hoez wan hol me back....

Oh what sweet syllabus spurted from the poetic Ricky Ross. The magnitude of empathy one can feel for this track is remarkable. Ross has conveyed a complex yet simple message to his audience with the most crass and simples of words.

"Deez hoez" and "Deez n*ggaz" will never aide in ones success. For even the teacher holds a disdain somewhere deep in his heart when the student becomes the successor. This however, is only a part of human nature, that humans do not want to see their peers "succeed" past a certain point.

For "n*ggaz" will always try to marginalize you in some aspect, its has always happened through the history of time and will always continue to. This poetic song from Rick reminds me of one of his earlier works, "Hustlin'" for it instills the same vibe when I listen to it. A song like this can motiviate one and bring a clarity in ones focus, that only a melodic tune with elegant yet crude phonetics can convey.

As the booming bass echoes through my corridors ever so slightly shaking the walls, I realize what I have to do to succeed. Thank you Rick Ross, you are the hip hop Antony Robbins.

reed diz sh*t ryd hurr, ross makes me spit some smart nigguh sh*t real talk nawm sayin.

DEEZ n*ggaZ WUN HOL ME BACKKKKK DEEZ HOES WUN HULLLL ME BACKKKKKK

if you dont like this trakk u sum PUS*Y a.ss n*ggaZ!
 5 years ago '04        #148
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,391 | Props total: 29553 29553
good video
 07-29-2012, 05:48 PM         #149
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:

reed diz sh*t ryd hurr, ross makes me spit some smart nigguh sh*t real talk nawm sayin.

DEEZ n*ggaZ WUN HOL ME BACKKKKK DEEZ HOES WUN HULLLL ME BACKKKKKK

if you dont like this trakk u sum PUS*Y a.ss n*ggaZ!
U tryin 2 hard kid...
 5 years ago '12        #150
space
space
 44wade said:
Big too.
Dnt care too much for BIG but he is a NY legend was ill wit his rhymes... Only reason u fucckin idiots make the comparison is coz of Puff, nobody was ever thinking of comparing Ross wit BIG before Puff said so... Jus goes to show how narrowminded u fucckin idiots are... U'r a fan of an over exposed artist u had no choice but to like whats playing on your tv that goes for you and every idiot that reasons the way you do... Hiphop album of the year so far goes to Nas thats my unbiased opinion you can ask your other dicckriding friend Grafted whos my favorite artist...

You guys get so hyped talking bout the streets, funny thing is not even one person in this music video is buying Ross's album... Funny how Ross is so great yet majority of the public dont approve... Ross can have all the money the only thing he cant buy is respect so fucck him and his so called street credit
 5 years ago '07        #151
titofab5 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
coonery
 5 years ago '12        #152
space
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
Dnt care too much for BIG but he is a NY legend was ill wit his rhymes... Only reason u fucckin idiots make the comparison is coz of Puff, nobody was ever thinking of comparing Ross wit BIG before Puff said so... Jus goes to show how narrowminded u fucckin idiots are... U'r a fan of an over exposed artist u had no choice but to like whats playing on your tv that goes for you and every idiot that reasons the way you do... Hiphop album of the year so far goes to Nas thats my unbiased opinion you can ask your other dicckriding friend Grafted whos my favorite artist...

You guys get so hyped talking bout the streets, funny thing is not even one person in this music video is buying Ross's album... Funny how Ross is so great yet majority of the public dont approve... Ross can have all the money the only thing he cant buy is respect so fucck him and his so called street credit

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #153
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
 44wade said:

[pic - click to view]

courtesy of Wavekwon
Nickel 13
... man look @ that left hand, he can't even whip it both handed - Jeezy and Gotti can do it tho'
 5 years ago '11        #154
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Pleasure Boy said:

Stay mad
 07-29-2012, 06:10 PM         #155
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can see the "Ha" throwback in this video clearly....Good sh*t.

This gonna be my workout joint for the gym
 07-29-2012, 06:12 PM         #156
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall takin this too serious
 5 years ago '12        #157
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:
Stay mad
lol ok
 07-29-2012, 06:16 PM         #158
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Stay mad
We turned that one into a Zombie LOL.

I'd love to see him/her "Exposed".
 07-29-2012, 06:19 PM         #159
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:

Son really believes what he just said....& you can type all you want, I could do the same thing about an artist I don't like, but it ain't going to do sh*t

I don't believe he's nothing like BIG but you know Diddy d!ckrides like a mothafu*ka....But then again, you prolly one of them Ciroc Boys thinking that's the best drank since Hypnotic, so what do I know
 07-29-2012, 06:23 PM         #160
GreenBlu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross is that nicca
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago