Rick Ross - Hold Me Back | Official Video

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
219 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
Epic
 5 years ago '06        #82
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
the video is dope but the song is still ight because its recycle music.
 5 years ago '12        #83
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,125 | Props total: 11391 11391
 onlybuilt1906 said:
However, BET banning this video begs the question: What happened to rappers making clean versions of songs? Not just bleeping or muting out the profanity, but recording a radio/television-friendly version of the song? This could easily be "These Haters Won't Hold me Back!" and "These Broads Won't Hold me Back!" and be all over the TV & Radio.
he def got a clean version, its on the radio, apparently though they didnt like the depth of the lyrics. Its Deez Haters wont hold me back on the radio

in reality its probably marketing, because there really isnt a reason to not show it, they have shown worse im sure.
 5 years ago '06        #84
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
I don't understand why bet banned this video
 5 years ago '11        #85
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
This song is absolutely fu*king horrible. The video is cool though
 5 years ago '12        #86
space
space
space
i know im gonna be accused of being too much of a fan (refuse to use the word stan, hate that word)

but I think Ross raps good as fu*k in this song, especially that last verse, the your bi*ch next no latex verse.

or nah?
 5 years ago '07        #87
Jpimp150 2 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 80 80
 Exs said:
Man I'm glad Ross keeps putting out these replica tracks. It keeps the dumb n*ggas quarantined and easy to spot. 2 years later and I'd rather hear BMF over all the garbage this n*gga just put out on his album.

But I am happy the aint sh*t n*ggas have somethin to bump.

07-29-2012, 03:57 PM         #88
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
However, BET banning this video begs the question: What happened to rappers making clean versions of songs? Not just bleeping or muting out the profanity, but recording a radio/television-friendly version of the song? This could easily be "These Haters Won't Hold me Back!" and "These Broads Won't Hold me Back!" and be all over the TV & Radio.
The edited version come on MTV Jamz, they switched the words up so maybe BET will play the new version.
 5 years ago '11        #89
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Moony Jackson said:
u stans cant let other ppl have opinions huh?

n*ggas be camping out in a ross thread and sh*t

do yall really think yall on mmg team or somethin?

I fu*ks with this video but chill like let ppl have their say too
U sure its the Ross fans who camp out in all the MMG threads? I see the same 5-10 posters who claim to hate Ross in every thread about him or making threads about him. Its quite hoesish to seek the attention of other male posters by posting negativity in the threads u know they will be in.

I've had my screen name typed by these anonymous weirdos countless times but i have not once name dropped any of them. You Outsiders are angry because real ppl like music that they can't relate to

Last edited by SugaHillRomello; 07-29-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #90
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
I WAS Getting down to this track da whole time
 5 years ago '11        #91
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
reminds me of these videos

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

DOPE

Power To The People
 5 years ago '08        #92
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17209 17209
 Amen7 said:
Never understood how could a n*gga that was a C.O and raps about a real street dealers life and stole his image gets respect.You n*ggaz are weak as fhuck. And n*gga dont try to compare Ross to other fake rappers if you do,youre just a dumb bi*ch. Ross was a C.O and has been exposed by the n*gga who life he raps about,so n*ggaz that defend ross,you lame.
Fitting name for that post, AMEN on all that

these ignorant teeny f*gs out there just into THE PRODUCTION of his sh*t

notice they don't even bring up anything else, oh and funny NOBODY IN THAT HOOD

IS BUYING HIS sh*tTY ALBUM
 5 years ago '05        #93
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t man....shout out to New Orleans in the video. I hated this song till i saw the video lol
 5 years ago '08        #94
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17209 17209
 SugaHillRomello said:
U sure its the Ross fans who camp out in all the MMG threads? I see the same 5-10 posters who claim to hate Ross in every thread about him or making threads about him. Its quite hoesish to seek the attention of other male posters by posting negativity in the threads u know they will be in.

I've had my screen name typed by these anonymous weirdos countless times but i have not once name dropped any of them. You Outsiders are angry because real ppl like music that they can't relate to
"Real people" listening to A FAKE GUY rapping, YOU SOME OF A bi*ch you don't see what's wrong with that bi*ch YOU'RE A HOE AS bi*ch FOR DOING THAT!

We ain't Ignorant like you about how oxymoronic this Robert Williams fat guy is, a fu*king CO LAME NO STREET CRED AT ALL, now in videos impersonating dudes straight out these hardcore street hoods in N.O., again if you like the production at MMG go prop them!

You do realize he doesn't create beats or does production right?, so why exactly are you here hyping him up like he a PLATINUM ARTIST? he ain't even Platinum

CASH MONEY IS PLATINUM sellers, ROBERTS IS A NOBODY IN THIS HIP HOP GENRE
just a flavor of the month fat fu*k faking the funk. We constantly have to bring up his stupidity
because leave it to ya f*g boys and you think he the new Biggie/2pac etc go eat a d!ck if you ever think this CHARACTER can ever be in that status.

Last edited by The N; 07-29-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #95
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,597 | Props total: 3679 3679
n*gga was sweatin red beans and rice.
 5 years ago '10        #96
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 SugaHillRomello said:

nah I'm just all about being unbiased. you and the other n*gga is the ones thats angry whenever someone say they don't like something ross do. its like yall cant let n*ggas have differing opinion about ross without getting upset

btw you sound like one of grafted's disciples using his lingo and sh*t, wipe your mouth

Last edited by Fly Elroy; 07-29-2012 at 04:13 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #97
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,223 | Props total: 1089 1089
trash like all the rest

(goes back to listening to raekwon new banger)
 5 years ago '11        #98
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1199 1199
 Moony Jackson said:
nah I'm just all about being unbiased. you and the other n*gga is the ones thats angry whenever someone say they don't like something ross do

btw you sound like one of grafted's disciples using his lingo and sh*t, wipe your mouth
Exactly
These dudes act like everyone has to like his music and if they dont their Outsiders.

As far as im concerned the only Outsiders are the ones that think Ross is better than Big.
Thats disrespectful
 5 years ago '12        #99
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Exactly
These dudes act like everyone has to like his music and if they dont their either an Outsider or a racist.

As far as im concerned the only Outsiders are the ones that think Ross is better than Big.
Thats disrespectful
sh*t aint disrespectful.

Its like you said, not everyone has to like his music.

I think Ross discography is better than Big's, so thats my opinion.

Let me say, though Chris Wallace is a legend, and deserves that respect. I didnt like him back then, I was on the 2pac side of things, I thought Big was a fat fraud, who didnt live that life he rapped about. Sound familiar?

Last edited by 44wade; 07-29-2012 at 04:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #100
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
 NAKHI ALLAH said:
trash like all the rest

(goes back to listening to raekwon new banger)

I'm a Wu head, more specifically a Raekwon fan and this song sh*ts all over that track he just released. Talk about a n*gga making the same song over and over...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy