most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2012, 03:06 PM         #61
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross a fu*kin G...he showing my city luv. Respect!

But I have yet to see n*ggas spit that street sh*t like N.O. n*ggas. yeah they might big up the hood but they don't spit that G sh*t man. I'm used to a different type of street music.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Boosie be spittin dat sh*t to tho...so s/o BR

Last edited by Youngin19; 07-29-2012 at 03:09 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #62
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
half nekkid men in a small space. they probably poked each other in the butt
 5 years ago '04        #63
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
ross cant lose..........
 5 years ago '12        #64
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Video Was Nice But Why Did B.E.T. Banned It? I See Nothing Wrong With The Video...
Coz he portrays ignorance... Dont let these Ross fans school u wit dicckriding knowledge, talking about real hood sh*t... Ross dont live in the hood paying poor black people to act ignorant in your music video is a form of slavery and it also give other non blacks the wrong impression about black folks in general... This has to be the most annoying song of 2012 anyone glorifying this shiit especially black is a fucckin disgrace to they own kind and u also expose your poor taste in music

Now im gna get attacked for hating on Ross well i dont like him but that still doesnt justify this bullsh*t song
 5 years ago '12        #65
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,093 | Props total: 11321 11321
 Pleasure Boy said:
Coz he portrays ignorance... Dont let these Ross fans school u wit dicckriding knowledge, talking about real hood sh*t... Ross dont live in the hood paying poor black people to act ignorant in your music video is a form of slavery and it also give other non blacks the wrong impression about black folks in general... This has to be the most annoying song of 2012 anyone glorifying this shiit is especially black is a fucckin disgrace to they own kind and u also expose your poor taste in music

Now im gna get attacked for hating on Ross well i dont like him but that still doesnt justify this bullsh*t song
fu*k up
 5 years ago '10        #66
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 44wade said:
fu*k up
u stans cant let other ppl have opinions huh?

n*ggas be camping out in a ross thread and sh*t

do yall really think yall on mmg team or somethin?

I fu*ks with this video but chill like let ppl have their say too
 5 years ago '04        #67
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,396 | Props total: 11887 11887
 Pleasure Boy said:
Coz he portrays ignorance... Dont let these Ross fans school u wit dicckriding knowledge, talking about real hood sh*t... Ross dont live in the hood paying poor black people to act ignorant in your music video is a form of slavery and it also give other non blacks the wrong impression about black folks in general... This has to be the most annoying song of 2012 anyone glorifying this shiit especially black is a fucckin disgrace to they own kind and u also expose your poor taste in music

5 years ago '12        #68
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Did this n*gga up there say this only sounds like 5% of Ross's catalogue? 5%?

Yeah thats what I said. Trilla, POT, Deeper than Rap, Teflon Don,mixtapes etc. When you calculate, you will see that ross's catalog has remained to mostly the smooth, soul, groovy, mafiso beats. Ross only has a handful on these heavy bang traps beats . Plus on some of the beats, he actually spits some sh*t but n*ggas get up on the beat and complain instead of hearing the verses. Look at bmf, mc hammer, sophisticated,etc. An anybody who follows ross knows that only a small portion of his songs are like hold me back. And people also forget that alot of those heavy bass songs belong to other artists. Ross is just the feature at times. The problem is, tracks like hold me back get over-exposed to the public which is why people think ross sounds the same. WHen actually break down his material, you will see that ross has alot of variance. Even on GFID, 911 and hold me back dont even remotely sound them same but people will swear they do. 95% of ross's catalog is rnb,soul,mafioso,groovy type sh*t. Ross's biggest mistake is making video for tracks like "hold me back" cause it fools people into thinking hes repetitive with beats when hes not. Again, tracks like hold me back are overexposed.
 5 years ago '05        #69
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
They banned this video over some lyrics? BET has played worse sh*t.

But its mindboggling that Lex Luger DIDN'T produce this. (According to Wiki) sounds exactly like 1 of his.
 07-29-2012, 03:32 PM         #70
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Video Was Nice But Why Did B.E.T. Banned It? I See Nothing Wrong With The Video...
They banned it for the same reason they banned Nicki Minaj "Stupid Hoe", I guess you can't have the word "Hoe" in your chorus. SMH
 5 years ago '10        #71
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
video is pure dope but ebt lame as hell for banning this
 5 years ago '07        #72
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
new orleans all day rick ross was showing super love to the city
 07-29-2012, 03:36 PM         #73
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kenoe212004 said:
ross cant lose..........

thank u Rozay
 5 years ago '12        #74
space
space
space
Stephen Hill ‏@StephenGHill
RT @TAJ_TPK: As long at THEY heard me... #TPK««« I'm a fan of your talent. Soooo I hope YOU heard ME. :)

24 Jul Stephen Hill ‏@StephenGHill
RT @TAJ_TPK: As long at THEY heard me... #TPK«« yep. 'Cause we listen. And your visual work on that was ExceptionalBeautiful.

24 Jul Stephen Hill ‏@StephenGHill
Video directors: save your OUTSTANDING visuals for videos that have lyrical content that's SURE to clear for air.

Repost, stephen hill runs bet, taj_tpk is the director
 5 years ago '12        #75
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Moony Jackson said:
u stans cant let other ppl have opinions huh?

n*ggas be camping out in a ross thread and sh*t

do yall really think yall on mmg team or somethin?

I fu*ks with this video but chill like let ppl have their say too
I agree that sh*t is hilarious Ross Stan's be camping in threads and think they really part of the team
 5 years ago '12        #76
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73
 C4daTimebomb said:
Can't Hold Me Back ! (From a Baconator and large fries.)
 5 years ago '10        #77
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1118 1118
This sh*t is dope. I really wish old n*ggas would stop hating. I'm a 90's cat who's iPod is full of Wu, Nas, Jay, Black Moon, CNN, Mobb Deep and even the not hard sh*t like De La, Tribe, the whole Native Tongues camp, Little Brother, Jay Electronica, etc.

At the end of the day, music is music. I'm 35. I'm not looking for life lessons in my music. I just want something I can listen to and without question Rick Ross' catalogue is top notch sh*t. Always has been and the way it seems, it'll be a LONG time before dude falls off.

Stop over critiquing the content of the music, the character of the performer and just listen and enjoy.
 5 years ago '07        #78
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
S/o to New Orleans
 5 years ago '12        #79
space
space
space
 onlybuilt1906 said:
This sh*t is dope. I really wish old n*ggas would stop hating. I'm a 90's cat who's iPod is full of Wu, Nas, Jay, Black Moon, CNN, Mobb Deep and even the not hard sh*t like De La, Tribe, the whole Native Tongues camp, Little Brother, Jay Electronica, etc.

At the end of the day, music is music. I'm 35. I'm not looking for life lessons in my music. I just want something I can listen to and without question Rick Ross' catalogue is top notch sh*t. Always has been and the way it seems, it'll be a LONG time before dude falls off.

Stop over critiquing the content of the music, the character of the performer and just listen and enjoy.
Salute.
 5 years ago '10        #80
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1118 1118
However, BET banning this video begs the question: What happened to rappers making clean versions of songs? Not just bleeping or muting out the profanity, but recording a radio/television-friendly version of the song? This could easily be "These Haters Won't Hold me Back!" and "These Broads Won't Hold me Back!" and be all over the TV & Radio.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy