Rick Ross - Hold Me Back | Official Video

most viewed right now
 74
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 596 596
fu*k this video. He should have filmed this sh*t back in the Sipp where his folks from. Clarksdale looks just as hood as this sh*t. This is a straight publicity stunt. Real n*ggas remember where the come from and originate.
 07-29-2012, 11:06 PM         #182
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
911 >>>>> hold me back tho


it still go hard tho
 5 years ago '07        #183
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Banned cuz you can see this fat fu*ks eyes
 5 years ago '07        #184
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
this video had me screaming laughing
 5 years ago '07        #185
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 1046 1046
 NefariousNate said:

reed diz sh*t ryd hurr, ross makes me spit some smart nigguh sh*t real talk nawm sayin.

DEEZ n*ggaZ WUN HOL ME BACKKKKK DEEZ HOES WUN HULLLL ME BACKKKKKK


if you dont like this trakk u sum PUS*Y a.ss n*ggaZ!



go back to school kid
 5 years ago '04        #186
Rae 
space
avatar space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
Video was real but the track same ol sh*t you can bump it in the whip thats about it
 5 years ago '06        #187
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 1492 1492
Ross definitely got my respect even more now
 5 years ago '12        #188
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Amen7 said:
Never understood how could a n*gga that was a C.O and raps about a real street dealers life and stole his image gets respect.You n*ggaz are weak as fhuck. And n*gga dont try to compare Ross to other fake rappers if you do,youre just a dumb bi*ch. Ross was a C.O and has been exposed by the n*gga who life he raps about,so n*ggaz that defend ross,you lame.
thats todays society...if it sounds and looks good, EVEN IF ITS FAKE, people will like it. kim kardashian, ricky rozay, all these reality t.v shows
 5 years ago '11        #189
oakrida 
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #190
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Play4keepz32 said:
did someone just compare this cat to big?

this sh*t is horrible
n*ggas on boxden stay delirious....BIG and ric rozay aren't even in the same category of rap to begin with....how the fu*k are you going to compare them
 07-30-2012, 12:22 AM         #191
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boo The Fool said:
n*ggas on boxden stay delirious....BIG and ric rozay aren't even in the same category of rap to begin with....how the fu*k are you going to compare them
His opinion made you emotional

Why the profanity and the N-word because he doesn't share your opinion about a rapper who died in 1997 with a limited catalog?


Do People from the South value Biggie the same way you do or would they value a rapper like 8-Ball who someone like you has never listened to?
 5 years ago '12        #192
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 The N said:
Fitting name for that post, AMEN on all that

these ignorant teeny f*gs out there just into THE PRODUCTION of his sh*t

notice they don't even bring up anything else, oh and funny NOBODY IN THAT HOOD

IS BUYING HIS sh*tTY ALBUM
he does all the promo in the damn world, yet every album he drops sells less then its precedent. even for a so called "party music" rapper rozay spits some incredibly ignorant sh*t...he better be like lil wayne, appeal to the white masses to get some album sales...better start skateboarding and rocking skinny jeans
 5 years ago '04        #193
BunDLeZ 
space
avatar space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
the video coulda been better in my opinion...but in overall it was str8...
 5 years ago '12        #194
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Graftedgenes said:
His opinion made you emotional

Why the profanity and the N-word because he doesn't share your opinion about a rapper who died in 1997 with a limited catalog?


Do People from the South value Biggie the same way you do or would they value a rapper like 8-Ball who someone like you has never listened to?
what does my vocabulary have to do with anything....i live in the south myself, and even with his limited catalog of only 2 albums biggie smalls body of work is better then rick rozay's....
 5 years ago '08        #195
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
N.O in the building bi*ches
 07-30-2012, 01:20 AM         #196
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boo The Fool said:
what does my vocabulary have to do with anything....i live in the south myself, and even with his limited catalog of only 2 albums biggie smalls body of work is better then rick rozay's....
You are from the South with a Tedman avatar instead of a Devin the Dude avatar.

It's no surprise that your opinion matches the East-Coast NY/NJ rapper in your avatar, you prefer that type of music so you are biased.

 Boo The Fool said:
he does all the promo in the damn world, yet every album he drops sells less then its precedent. even for a so called "party music" rapper rozay spits some incredibly ignorant sh*t...he better be like lil wayne, appeal to the white masses to get some album sales...better start skateboarding and rocking skinny jeans
If every album sold less than it's precedent then why did Teflon Don do 725K and Trilla did 645K? Why do you try to twist facts to fit your agenda?
 5 years ago '05        #197
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2209 2209
Song is terrible but the video is raw as fu*k!! Good sh*t!
 5 years ago '12        #198
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11298 11298
 Graftedgenes said:
You are from the South with a Tedman avatar instead of a Devin the Dude avatar.

It's no surprise that your opinion matches the East-Coast NY/NJ rapper in your avatar, you prefer that type of music so you are biased.



If every album sold less than it's precedent then why did Teflon Don do 725K and Trilla did 645K? Why do you try to twist facts to fit your agenda?
Elliott Wilson ‏@ElliottWilson
24. #GFID. Biggest first week of Rozay's career. Watch!


Sounds like someone got them preorder sales info back already.
 5 years ago '11        #199
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
More trash I swear you pussies on here like hearing the same fake songs over and over again lol at hoe a.ss c*nts thinking this is raw smh no yell™
 07-30-2012, 02:17 AM         #200
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Elliott Wilson ‏@ElliottWilson
24. #GFID. Biggest first week of Rozay's career. Watch!


Sounds like someone got them preorder sales info back already.
I heard the Pre-orders were big, and I think the album will have legs if they do visuals for
3-4 more songs.

A mini-tour, some in-store signings, Promo-stops on T.V & Radio and GFID should do numbers.

The street-teams really put in a lot of work and a lot of celebities tweeted out the Pre-order links so It's been a successful Promo run.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy