Kobe Bryant Goes Shirtless at the Club (Pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2012, 05:21 PM         #61
Mikederm11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe tha God on Tha phone with SAS... Asking where Tha black bishes at... TMZ don't go to black clubs.. Them white hoes gonna be Tha death of him
 5 years ago '08        #62
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23352 23352
this n*gga must aint learned from colorado
 5 years ago '06        #63
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
put on a laker jersey then i r*pe white
 5 years ago '04        #64
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
and no one read the article about why he shirtless.
 07-29-2012, 05:46 PM         #65
upandcumingband  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha
 5 years ago '08        #66
BoSSMaN2 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 21 21
B.S Story. Yea he was at da club W/shirt on, and brought two broads to his room Shirt went Off then. Clearly you can see the AC Fan system and the mattress in the corner, lol. Clearly fukd both of em. One got no panties. PR team is at work hard huh. LOL @ 1 had a husband and 1 had boyfriend. Of course they felt the need to mention that, b.s.
Kobe went IN. It'll be Nessa's turn to go IN once hes back SMH.
 5 years ago '08        #67
BoSSMaN2 
space
space
space
B.S Story. Yea he was at da club W/shirt on, and brought two or three broads to his room Shirt went Off then. Clearly you can see the AC Fan system and the mattress in the corner, lol. Clearly see thru the Mirror the nightstand and what looks like a TV hanging on the wall. Clearly fukd both of em. One got no panties. PR team is at work hard huh. LOL @ 1 had a husband and 1 had boyfriend. Of course they felt the need to mention that, b.s.

Picture was taking after kobe fukd em, hes still nekkid, they are all dressed and ready to bounce. Kobe did the job, now time to let em go and go to sleep. bi*ch in pink just got fukd, look how the bi*ch is sitting, like she just got it from him, the second bi*ch is kind of brushing off her hair, putting herself back together. bi*ch in Pink looks like she just got r*ped, lol

how they took such pics, no clue, they must got them invisible silent camera phones overseas lol or kobe was hammered and had no clue whats goin on

reason why i said above three broads, cuz theres a pic with two bi*ches on his sides, and obviously hes getting them digits, and not showing off pics of his kids, lol, and some1 snapped a pic, so there must of been the 3rd person.

Last edited by BoSSMaN2; 07-29-2012 at 06:14 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #68
BoSSMaN2 
space
space
space
^^^ that sh*t was such b.s. i dont think they even believed it, must of been laughing when writing that B.S. Were they actually thinking some1 will buy that lol
 5 years ago '09        #69
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Kobe my n*gga I hate it had to be him .
 5 years ago '05        #70
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 BoSSMaN2 said:
B.S Story. Yea he was at da club W/shirt on, and brought two or three broads to his room Shirt went Off then. Clearly you can see the AC Fan system and the mattress in the corner, lol. Clearly see thru the Mirror the nightstand and what looks like a TV hanging on the wall. Clearly fukd both of em. One got no panties. PR team is at work hard huh. LOL @ 1 had a husband and 1 had boyfriend. Of course they felt the need to mention that, b.s.

Picture was taking after kobe fukd em, hes still nekkid, they are all dressed and ready to bounce. Kobe did the job, now time to let em go and go to sleep. bi*ch in pink just got fukd, look how the bi*ch is sitting, like she just got it from him, the second bi*ch is kind of brushing off her hair, putting herself back together. bi*ch in Pink looks like she just got r*ped, lol

how they took such pics, no clue, they must got them invisible silent camera phones overseas lol or kobe was hammered and had no clue whats goin on

reason why i said above three broads, cuz theres a pic with two bi*ches on his sides, and obviously hes getting them digits, and not showing off pics of his kids, lol, and some1 snapped a pic, so there must of been the 3rd person.

look at this gossiping f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #71
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,397 | Props total: 21544 21544
 k3llz said:

[pic - click to view]

he just got done knocking both of them broads off
thank you Kobe!

thank you for the jokes that are about to come of this!
 5 years ago '05        #72
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 1226 1226
The GOAT still doesnt give a single fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #73
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
fam could just be chilling with two other olympian's
 5 years ago '07        #74
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,397 | Props total: 21544 21544
 k3llz said:

[pic - click to view]

he just got done knocking both of them broads off
thank you Kobe!

thank you for the jokes that are about to come of this!
 07-29-2012, 06:30 PM         #75
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nessa.. Holla at me
 07-29-2012, 07:05 PM         #76
OneTruBeing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
latina or white girl........are u serious home boy is trippin.........but i guess he dont think hes made it until he get a white girl on his side..........betta put that white girl on your left cuz you know she aint right........
 5 years ago '08        #77
oso Negro 31 heat pts31
space
space
$758 | Props total: 208 208
the ac don't work in there dorm rooms they're staying in,

now i hate kobe and not trying to defend him but i'm just saying there is a reason to have his shirt off just not a reason for him to have two bad bi*ches in his room while his shirt is off so i would not be shocked if he beat the pus*y up
 5 years ago '06        #78
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
damn club wit a bed in it
 5 years ago '05        #79
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
So Kobe just letting these broads snap up pics in his room??? The fu*k is wrong with this n*gga?

And then who took that 2nd pic? Kobe must have had 3 hoes up in that bi*ch. Well done Mamba.
 07-29-2012, 09:05 PM         #80
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
So Kobe just letting these broads snap up pics in his room??? The fu*k is wrong with this n*gga?

And then who took that 2nd pic? Kobe must have had 3 hoes up in that bi*ch. Well done Mamba.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy