Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PICK ONE
Rick Ross god forgives i don't 65 40.12%
Young Jeezy TM103 97 59.88%
Voters: 162. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-30-2012, 02:39 PM         #121
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we don't know how much replay value GFID has yet, it hasn't even been out a week......All We Do & Way Too Gone also have no replay value, in addition to the ones you mentioned
 5 years ago '04        #122
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 J-Dogg said:
we don't know how much replay value GFID has yet, it hasn't even been out a week......All We Do & Way Too Gone also have no replay value, in addition to the ones you mentioned
if u really think way too gone and all we do doesnt have no replay value but da songs on GFID do then thats da type of music u prefer or u just like ross better and thats ur choice but from a club/radio standpoint ur wrong...songs on GFID with replay value is pirates,ashamed,911,diced pineapples (but wale fu*ks dat up for talking for damn near 2mins be4 da songs even starts),amsterdame,16,ten jesus pieces...rich forever and triple beam dreams been out but from a radio/club standpoint is 911,diced pineapples (mainly cuz drake on da hook and production),triple beam dreams,rich forever,so sophisticated,pirates and ashamed...if a person has heard da album for da past week its easy and possible to determined how much replay value da album already has...it only took me 3 days to determined and realize what songs that will constantly be in rotation from GFID

Last edited by dosis; 07-30-2012 at 03:05 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #123
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
 J-Dogg said:
way too gone was one of the best songs on 103 bruh

all we do was dope as hell,
 07-30-2012, 03:29 PM         #124
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TM103 wasn't terrible, but I didn't enjoy it on the same level as Jeezy's past albums or even mixtapes......only about half of it has stayed in my iTunes, and it had way too many collabs for a Jeezy LP.......I don't know about you, but I need more than 4-5 days with an album before I can tell you how I feel about it, I'm the type that needs 5-6 full spins to let it sink in, but off the first couple listens, the only songs on GFID I can do without are Ice Cold, Touch'n You, and 911.......Hold Me Back is starting to grow on me, but the refrain is weak....911 isn't terrible, but sounds like something that should have been on Rich Forever, it would have fit better there
 5 years ago '08        #125
Da_Crew2k9 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 2434 2434
both were wack imo
 5 years ago '04        #126
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 J-Dogg said:
TM103 wasn't terrible, but I didn't enjoy it on the same level as Jeezy's past albums or even mixtapes......only about half of it has stayed in my iTunes, and it had way too many collabs for a Jeezy LP.......I don't know about you, but I need more than 4-5 days with an album before I can tell you how I feel about it, I'm the type that needs 5-6 full spins to let it sink in, but off the first couple listens, the only songs on GFID I can do without are Ice Cold, Touch'n You, and 911.......Hold Me Back is starting to grow on me, but the refrain is weak....911 isn't terrible, but sounds like something that should have been on Rich Forever, it would have fit better there
its funny cuz 911 and hold me back fits rich forever betta and the beats have a similar sound to it and the tracks are right after another...911 is betta 2 me cause of the concept of the song,the hook and i could imagine the visuals for da video being tight if done properly with the concept of the song..da beat for hold me back is tight, the lyrics are str8 but the hook is terrible..i said tm103 was jeezy worst album but it might be better than the inspiration even though the inspiration had betta standout tracks but the singles were more hood yet commercial for 103 than on the inspiration..mm4 is weak from the beat and hook..da beat on 3 kings is weak..presidential might be the worst song on the album..dont like touchn you..ice cold is good besides omarion on the hook but its way betta than presidential..diced pineapples sounds like a drake song just like 16 sounds like an andre 3k song to me cuz they both make the song and the production really makes the song just like aston martin music..i feel u on the spins part but for me i had enough spins to come to my conclusion
 07-30-2012, 05:14 PM         #127
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked Diced Pineapples (except for Wale's spoken word part), Presidential (thought it was a cool beat from Pharrell, but Ross was somewhat lacking lyrically), and I could see MM4 not staying in my iTunes after a few listens, but I think something happened there where someone's verse didn't get cleared at the last possible second, because there's a huge gap where someone's 16 clearly was........I agree with you about 911 being the better track, I just felt it made more sense on Rich Forever......but on the whole, Ross should have put 911 & Hold Me Back on RF, and swapped them out for New Bugatti, Yella Diamonds, F*ck 'Em, King Of Diamonds, or Holy Ghost, and then the album would have been much closer to perfect (still not all the way there because of the weak Usher/Omarion collabs)
 07-30-2012, 05:28 PM         #128
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once the hype for that new ross dies out, you will come back for that real... 103
 07-30-2012, 05:37 PM         #129
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ 17 tracks and there's discussions ab song swaps. U wanna hear songs off of rich forever just go play the songs off of the mixtape. No need for this shld of been on this and this shld of been on that.
 07-30-2012, 05:39 PM         #130
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and tm103 was a major let down after keeping everybody waitin so long to hear it and i still fu*ks wit jeezy. jeezy doesnt even sound interested in his craft anymore. he sounds bored as hell on his songs
 5 years ago '04        #131
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 J-Dogg said:
I liked Diced Pineapples (except for Wale's spoken word part), Presidential (thought it was a cool beat from Pharrell, but Ross was somewhat lacking lyrically), and I could see MM4 not staying in my iTunes after a few listens, but I think something happened there where someone's verse didn't get cleared at the last possible second, because there's a huge gap where someone's 16 clearly was........I agree with you about 911 being the better track, I just felt it made more sense on Rich Forever......but on the whole, Ross should have put 911 & Hold Me Back on RF, and swapped them out for New Bugatti, Yella Diamonds, F*ck 'Em, King Of Diamonds, or Holy Ghost, and then the album would have been much closer to perfect (still not all the way there because of the weak Usher/Omarion collabs)
the samething has been said about tm103...jeezy had songs on his mixtapes that wouldve made 103 better and wouldlve been on the album if it wasnt for the pushbacks just like GFID...thats why i said 103 might be his worst album he put out especially after the wait and hearing songs on the mixtapes that didnt make it but to me 103 was still good and got da job done at the end of da day
 07-30-2012, 06:18 PM         #132
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gota listen to the new ross again before i vote
 5 years ago '09        #133
59fifty 
space
space
$22,721 | Props total: 10166 10166
all we do has no replay value?

dat was one of my fav cutz on dat album...u know wat.....?

[video - click to view]

07-30-2012, 07:38 PM         #134
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry, I don't go to Jeezy when I want to hear someone talk about pleasuring a woman......there are several other superior forms of music for that
 5 years ago '04        #135
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
I ain't listen to this ross album and probably wont.Never liked him as an artist.

103 was a.ss and a terrible let down to me.

I still bump jeezy on the regular but I will never play anything from 103.
 07-31-2012, 07:06 PM         #136
onecrip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
83 - 59

cant deny the REAL...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by onecrip; 07-31-2012 at 07:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #137
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1424 1424
Hands down TM 103. classic sh*t
 07-31-2012, 07:22 PM         #138
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onecrip said:
83 - 59

cant deny the REAL...

2012 and we still on it!

[video - click to view]

Peep the youtube page, 0 dislikes in 2+ years..... Only jeezy
 07-31-2012, 07:23 PM         #139
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
I ain't listen to this ross album and probably wont.Never liked him as an artist.

103 was a.ss and a terrible let down to me.

I still bump jeezy on the regular but I will never play anything from 103.
dumbest fu*king reply in here, fu*kouttahere
 08-01-2012, 12:15 PM         #140
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was the reply dumb? A lot of people I know who are regular Jeezy fans didn't really mess with TM103, seems to be pretty common. Only on a message board are you considered dumb for having a difference of opinion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy