most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PICK ONE
Rick Ross god forgives i don't 65 40.12%
Young Jeezy TM103 97 59.88%
Voters: 162. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 44wade said:
@ChiefKeef Go Get my Boy @RickyRozay God Forgives, I Don't Only 3 Days Away! Pre-Order The Album Now On @iTunesMusic

Can GBE be wrong?

Bang Bang

5 years ago '10        #102
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,643 | Props total: 149 149
 ttime236 said:
Tm103 had too many filler tracks for a typical jeezy album. GFID is full of 5 star tracks like 3 kings and 16

Last edited by jt satan; 07-29-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #103
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 jt satan said:
That track sh*ts on I Do or OJ
 5 years ago '05        #104
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 SugaHillRomello said:
Nah that's a predictable talking point that u outsiders were gonna use no matter how God Forgives ended up sounding. But its ur "opinion" so ill let u pretend like u actually listened to either one of em. Y'all dudes so phony on here, its disgusting yo
....n*ggas and This "Outsiders" sh*t....

So When n*ggas Dont Agree With Ya'll Opinions, Its A Problem & Their Outsiders In The "Power Circle"?....Okkkk....aaaay

Like I Said Rich Forever > GFID
 07-29-2012, 09:08 PM         #105
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....n*ggas and This "Outsiders" sh*t....

So When n*ggas Dont Agree With Ya'll Opinions, Its A Problem & Their Outsiders In The "Power Circle"?....Okkkk....aaaay

Like I Said Rich Forever > GFID
Are you an insider? What community?

Only a fool or a troll would say Rich Forever was better than GFID.

The same imposters would be whining about Straight off the Boat & King of Diamonds being "filler" or that Holy Ghost sounds just like B.M.F or that their were too many features or that the subject matter was boring blah blah blah.

Romello predicted you people would do this....he called it right.
 5 years ago '11        #106
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Teflon don>>>>>>>> any Ross or jeezy mixtape or album besides tm101

BANG BANG
 5 years ago '12        #107
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Kingpin 313 said:
Teflon don>>>>>>>> any Ross or jeezy mixtape or album besides tm101

BANG BANG

5 years ago '05        #108
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you an insider? What community?

Only a fool or a troll would say Rich Forever was better than GFID.

The same imposters would be whining about Straight off the Boat & King of Diamonds being "filler" or that Holy Ghost sounds just like B.M.F or that their were too many features or that the subject matter was boring blah blah blah.

Romello predicted you people would do this....he called it right.
...Holy Ghost Dont Sound Like BMF and Thats One of My Favorites.

But Yes....Rich Forever sh*tted On GFID. Just Snatch Up 3 Kings and Maybe 16 and Place It On Rich Forever and Remove Acouple Tracks and Blam, There Goes The Real GFID.

No Trolling No Nothing. Rich Forever Is Better......Its People Thats Not On Boxden That Agree With Me. GFID Felt Like A Rushed Project.
 5 years ago '10        #109
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 ttime236 said:
That track sh*ts on I Do or OJ
hell no

oj is 1000000000000000000000x better than 3kings.. nobody playing that song.

you know that song trash when people came out with "1 King"
 5 years ago '12        #110
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,091 | Props total: 11321 11321
 Fresh Whyte said:

But Yes....Rich Forever sh*tted On GFID. Just Snatch Up 3 Kings and Maybe 16 and Place It On Rich Forever and Remove Acouple Tracks and Blam, There Goes The Real GFID.

No Trolling No Nothing. Rich Forever Is Better......Its People Thats Not On Boxden That Agree With Me. GFID Felt Like A Rushed Project.
Rushed?

Thats the exact opposite of what it sounds like. Sounds like a well thought out cohesive album to me.

again to me.
 5 years ago '11        #111
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Same names arguing over the same sh*t. I hope this thread puts a rest to this...
 5 years ago '06        #112
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
What I do.
Jeezy
 5 years ago '12        #113
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,091 | Props total: 11321 11321
 Maroon_Tiger said:
That 1 king/no ross sh*t was b/c of haters..

Ross on 3 kings >>> jeezy on i do
Whats funny is how come no one says, Oh sh*t Jay ate Jeezy on that track, or damn 3000 bodied Young on that sh*t.

Did we really need Jeezy on I Do?

No one says it because on sh*t like that because Jeezy is just an afterthought, no shade but its the truth.
 5 years ago '12        #114
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 Fresh Whyte said:

propz to your opinion. Real talk. But Rich forever was some throwaway bullsh*t. NOT GFID. Ring Ring, New bugatti, i swear to god, off the boat, yellow diamonds, etc were rushed. In MY OPINION, only track on GFID to me was 911. Hold was back was ok, as soon as you get past the repetitive a.ss hook and here the verses. People keep saying rich forever was better but when you actually listen to them songs, you can tell they were rushed and last minute. GFID is a different story. The tracks were way more complete lyrically and musically. The only tracks on Rich forever that were from GFID were rich forever and triple beam dreams and you can tell by the quality of the songs. People think RF was GFID but it wasnt. Only 2 songs were. Everybody knew to that dre 3000, dr dre, maybach music 4,etc were gonna be on GFID before RF even came out. Ross took rich forever and Triple beam dreams and the rest of those tracks are skits and rushed last minute tracks on that mixtape. He only did this to keep his buzz.I respect your opinion. But rich forever is a bunch of throwaways and you can tell when you listen. Why you think RF had all those repetitve, heavy bass/trap type tracks on there? Its cause ross needed some cheap last minute filler beats to hurry and push that mixtape for promo. But it still is was good by mixtape standards. But to compare RF to GFID isnt even plausible cause RF has too many low quality throwaways while GFID is far more solid, lyrically superior and has better beat selection. Its not even a contest
 5 years ago '10        #115
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
That 1 king/no ross sh*t was b/c of haters..

Ross on 3 kings >>> jeezy on i do
what ever helps you sleep at night
 07-29-2012, 10:02 PM         #116
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

This level of insanity is scary.

New Bugatti
Straight off the Boat
Last Breathe

Those songs were throwaways there isn't any song on GFID that can be considered a throwaway except maybe Ice Cold.

The sequencing on GFID was immaculate the songs were in order like a movie, the tracks on Rich Forever were just put together with no real cohesion.
 07-30-2012, 01:30 PM         #117
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GFID has throwaways too, just less than TM103......to me, the better debate would be Deeper Than Rap Vs. TM101, but if TM103 is winning this handily, nothing would touch TM101, at least on BX
 5 years ago '04        #118
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 J-Dogg said:
GFID has throwaways too, just less than TM103......to me, the better debate would be Deeper Than Rap Vs. TM101, but if TM103 is winning this handily, nothing would touch TM101, at least on BX
only throw aways on tm103 to me is i do,higher learning with snoop and ballin....i hated i do but after hearing it in da clubs and the radio constantly it was str8...da snoop song was more of a snoop and devin da dude vibe other than everything else rode...all we do and leave me alone are way betta than da hoe songs on GFID and hoes songs arent even jeezy's specialty...tm103 has way more replay value to me than GFID..of course its on what type mood,vibe or music a person prefers but tm103 gotta song for every vibe and i listen 2 both artists'....da difference between the two to me is dat jeezy makes traps songs,club songs,hustla songs,motivation songs,street songs and stunting songs while ross make traps song,mafioso songs,hoe songs,stunting songs and a few club songs..jeezy's trap and street songs become club songs but he specifically make clubs songs while ross trap songs become his club songs but back on topic,GFID throwaway songs to me are 3 kings,hold me back,mm4,presidential,touchnyou...the hardest songs on da album besides triple beam dreams are on a slow laid back vibe meaning for me to constantly listen to it i would have to be smoking,vibing,chillen or just relaxing or just in a certain mood...the crazy sh*t is tm103 might be jeezy's worst album while many people are saying GFID is ross's best album

Last edited by dosis; 07-30-2012 at 02:20 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #119
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 dosis said:
only throw aways on tm103 to me is i do,higher learning with snoop and ballin....i hated i do but after hearing it in da clubs and the radio constantly it was str8...da snoop song was more of a snoop and devin da dude vibe other than everything else rode...all we do and leave me alone are way betta than da hoe songs on GFID and hoes songs arent even jeezy's specialty...tm103 has way more replay value to me than GFID..of course its on what type mood,vibe or music a person prefers but tm103 gotta song for every vibe and i listen 2 both artists'....da difference between the two to me is dat jeezy makes traps songs,club songs,hustla songs,motivation songs,street songs while ross make traps song,mafioso songs,hoe songs and a few club songs..jeezy's trap and street songs become club songs but he specifically make clubs songs while ross trap songs become his club songs but back on topic,GFID throwaway songs to me are 3 kings,hold me back,mm4,presidential,touchnyou...the hardest songs on da album besides triple beam dreams are on a slow laid back vibe meaning for me to constantly listen to it i would have to be smoking,vibing,chillen or just relaxing or just in a certain mood
this is all that has to be said close thread
 07-30-2012, 02:23 PM         #120
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
this is all that has to be said close thread
Were is the feature to close the thread?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago