young jeezy tm 103 VS rick ross god forgives i don't

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PICK ONE
Rick Ross god forgives i don't 65 40.12%
Young Jeezy TM103 97 59.88%
Voters: 162. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-29-2012, 03:17 PM         #81
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with the poster who stated that the street songs weren't as good on TM103. To me, Jeezy spent so much time crafting those elusive radio hits, that he forgot his bread and butter. He made quality tracks with Ne-Yo & Jill Scott, but never got back in with Shawty Redd.......the street tracks at the beginning of the LP didn't move me much, with the exception of "Nothing". I feel as though Jeezy used up a lot of his street tracks on the 4-5 mixtapes he released leading up to the album.
 5 years ago '04        #82
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1358 1358
this is going 10+ pages....

i got them real bi*ches with me fu*k patron we on that avion.........
 5 years ago '11        #83
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Jeezy would have won no matter what most people on this site hate Ross
 5 years ago '11        #84
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Marvin Hagler said:
naw pimp it wouldnt make no sense if they were.... becuz da results hella predictable from where Marvin stands. look here mayne a young pimp aint one to try to convince any n*gga to like what i like. if n*ggas say they like TM 103 better than GFID then i'm inclined to take dat sh*t at face value & respect they opinion.wuznt like TM 103 wuz turrrrrrble... hell naw this is Jeezy we talmbout here. his weakest album but far from bein wack. its one that grows on u n/h & got good radio records. ironically enuff to me its his forte' da street records that *actually fall short. they sound a lil uninspired & da beats average but he manages to swag it out wit his talent & classic ad libs. it done got hella spins off in my truck fa sho

but bein a young n*gga who soak up game i know theres somethin else goin on too. and thats this ole sissy a.ss emotional attachment n*ggas got to resentin Rauce. some of it comes from Fif stans, some from Em stans and some who jus dont like commercial rap & lightweight a.ssociate him wit da evil empire YMCMB due to they close relationship. so whatever Rauce do musically or otherwise finna git a negative reaction on Bx for da most part. thats pretty much da overall climate on Boxden when it come to Rauce. erry hip hop forum need a heel or a bad guy. used to be Weezy but now it seem to be Rauce right now. makes 4 some funny a.ss threads tho

this
 Kingpin 313 said:
Jeezy would have won no matter what most people on this site hate Ross
and this
 5 years ago '07        #85
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 k3llz said:
nah Ross sh*t is slow only on them trap beats...but he don't rap slow like that all the time
thats slow/mid tempo. A mix between the two. A little slower than mid tempo
 5 years ago '06        #86
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
i'm surprised ppl here still think "i'm a fan of ... but it's trash" actually convince other members

stop that sh*t already
It doesn't prove your point
 07-29-2012, 05:39 PM         #87
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.....60 percent think TM103 was the better album........
 5 years ago '12        #88
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,162 | Props total: 11469 11469
 J-Dogg said:
wow.....60 percent think TM103 was the better album........
Rick Ross is still trending in the United States, I doubt the nation feels this way but every one has their right to an opinion.
 07-29-2012, 06:03 PM         #89
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the hell did Ross get 40 votes on a website were Kreayshawn threads get 10,000 responses and 50-Cent has a cult following?

Based on the demographics of this website it should be TM103 - 93 to GFID - 23.

Shocked.
 5 years ago '12        #90
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,742 | Props total: 610 610
 Killa said:
Damn Grafted is mad as fu*k
 07-29-2012, 06:09 PM         #91
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
Mad?

I created my screen-name from the science of Supreme Wisdom so that every time one of you typed it I could laugh to myself....I'm happy as fu*k.
 5 years ago '11        #92
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Killa said:
 Dee352 said:
 5 years ago '11        #93
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
How the hell did Ross get 40 votes on a website were Kreayshawn threads get 10,000 responses and 50-Cent has a cult following?

Based on the demographics of this website it should be TM103 - 93 to GFID - 23.

Shocked.
Im shocked as well. Jeezy got them masquerading Gunit and Em stans on lock. Must be nice to have a fanbase of anonymous losers on Boxden who only pretend to like ur music because u beefing with somebody they hate. Jeezy stay winning
 07-29-2012, 06:34 PM         #94
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Im shocked as well. Jeezy got them masquerading Gunit and Em stans on lock. Must be nice to have a fanbase of anonymous losers on Boxden who only pretend to like ur music because u beefing with somebody they hate. Jeezy stay winning
I got the groupies typing the word "Grafted", I brainwashed these geeks and they too stupid to see it. LOL my liitle puppets.

One of the weird Outsiders asked me if I was "mad" because a Boxden.com poll says 20 people liked TM103 better than GFID, WTF!? These gotta be grafted genetic-recessive skunks.

LOL, are these 12 year olds?
 5 years ago '05        #95
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,457 | Props total: 25150 25150
....Rich Forever Mixtape >>>> God Forgives,I Don't

I Said He Gave Us The Album When He Dropped That Mixtape

n*ggas Might As Well Do TM103 Vs Rich Forever. Only Way n*ggas Going See Eye To Eye Atleast...
 07-29-2012, 07:03 PM         #96
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Real Is Back Intro > most of TM103
 07-29-2012, 07:13 PM         #97
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
Same thing I said. The Real Is Back >>> Rich Forever tho..
That is a valid argument right there

If we talking both Real Is Back's then yes....Rich Forever no doubt def had sessions from GFID on there . and the fact he put Rich Forever & Triple Beam Dreams on the deluxe edition also reaffirms that. I wasn't gonna say anything about GFID Vs Rich Forever seeing the comparisons were going to be made. Now is Rich Forever harder and what the streets wanted ? Yes depending how you look @ it. However some of that tape did have some throwaways that didn't resonate with me, esp the joint with Future but it was a solid project.

5 years ago '11        #98
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Rich Forever Mixtape >>>> God Forgives,I Don't

I Said He Gave Us The Album When He Dropped That Mixtape

n*ggas Might As Well Do TM103 Vs Rich Forever. Only Way n*ggas Going See Eye To Eye Atleast...
Nah that's a predictable talking point that u outsiders were gonna use no matter how God Forgives ended up sounding. But its ur "opinion" so ill let u pretend like u actually listened to either one of em. Y'all dudes so phony on here, its disgusting yo
 5 years ago '07        #99
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Tm103 had too many filler tracks for a typical jeezy album. GFID is full of 5 star tracks like 3 kings and 16
 5 years ago '12        #100
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,162 | Props total: 11469 11469
@ChiefKeef Go Get my Boy @RickyRozay God Forgives, I Don't Only 3 Days Away! Pre-Order The Album Now On @iTunesMusic

Can GBE be wrong?

Bang Bang
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy