young jeezy tm 103 VS rick ross god forgives i don't

most viewed right now
 83
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

PICK ONE
Rick Ross god forgives i don't 65 40.12%
Young Jeezy TM103 97 59.88%
Voters: 162. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Maroon_Tiger said:
No it juest looks that way from the mmg fans hating on jeezy

Im an MMG fan and i used to like jeezy until he stopped progressing as an artist and kept making the same sh*t

Im not hating on jeezy b/c of label beef... Thats what jeezy fans on bx do
Ross has stans that just straight up Jeezy, though jeezy has more.
Their isnt that many people though, not that i noticed.
 07-28-2012, 11:30 PM         #62
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to me, i love both artist musically, yea the Jeezy vs. Ross sh*t got to stop...i agree and i'm a contributer in that aswell, i don't hate neither and i don't know either one of these dudes...but if you don't like Ross as a rapper and artist, i really don't know what to tell u, u can't like Jeezy and not like Ross...that's my opinion, Ross is a better rapper/flow/lyrics and Ross hooks and adlibs are dope, but i just don't like this album...the concept, i just feel it could be better and TM103 is more of my style and it was hard as fu*k
 5 years ago '12        #63
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11440 11440
Ross got 3 projects as good or better than TM103, this year.
 5 years ago '07        #64
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2064 2064
both of these n*ggas like these boring slow mid tempo a.ss songs that be putting me to sleep. Ross' album is pretty good. t hats as far as ill go witht hat. Didnt even listen to that jeezy album and probably wont
 07-29-2012, 04:49 AM         #65
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
both of these n*ggas like these boring slow mid tempo a.ss songs that be putting me to sleep. Ross' album is pretty good. t hats as far as ill go witht hat. Didnt even listen to that jeezy album and probably wont
nah Ross sh*t is slow only on them trap beats...but he don't rap slow like that all the time
 5 years ago '10        #66
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
jeezy
 5 years ago '07        #67
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
Gfid is a orchrestra album & tm103 is a rap album but tm103>>>gfid this is the worse ross album to me
 5 years ago '12        #68
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
lol Ross stans are probably pissed off at this pole
 07-29-2012, 10:41 AM         #69
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross album was better, he was on his "ima make this sound like a movie" sh*t. i feel like it aint have the bangers Teflon Don had but that sh*t was still smooth and felt a lil more cohesive n sh*t than Teflon Don, plus the production was firing off n sh*t like it usually do. the jeezy album, i dunno, it had a couple bangers but that sh*t felt all over the place, he aint seem like he knew what direction to take that joint, sh*t sounded like a cluster fu*k. i think he need to fall back some on the music n work on promotin his artists, we need that Freddie Gibbs joint to drop already.

TS shoulda made the poll public.
 07-29-2012, 10:48 AM         #70
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
lol Ross stans are probably pissed off at this pole

naw pimp it wouldnt make no sense if they were.... becuz da results hella predictable from where Marvin stands. look here mayne a young pimp aint one to try to convince any n*gga to like what i like. if n*ggas say they like TM 103 better than GFID then i'm inclined to take dat sh*t at face value & respect they opinion.wuznt like TM 103 wuz turrrrrrble... hell naw this is Jeezy we talmbout here. his weakest album but far from bein wack. its one that grows on u n/h & got good radio records. ironically enuff to me its his forte' da street records that *actually fall short. they sound a lil uninspired & da beats average but he manages to swag it out wit his talent & classic ad libs. it done got hella spins off in my truck fa sho

but bein a young n*gga who soak up game i know theres somethin else goin on too. and thats this ole sissy a.ss emotional attachment n*ggas got to resentin Rauce. some of it comes from Fif stans, some from Em stans and some who jus dont like commercial rap & lightweight a.ssociate him wit da evil empire YMCMB due to they close relationship. so whatever Rauce do musically or otherwise finna git a negative reaction on Bx for da most part. thats pretty much da overall climate on Boxden when it come to Rauce. erry hip hop forum need a heel or a bad guy. used to be Weezy but now it seem to be Rauce right now. makes 4 some funny a.ss threads tho




*
 5 years ago '12        #71
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11440 11440
 Marvin Hagler said:
naw pimp it wouldnt make no sense if they were.... becuz da results hella predictable from where Marvin stands. look here mayne a young pimp aint one to try to convince any n*gga to like what i like. if n*ggas say they like TM 103 better than GFID then i'm inclined to take dat sh*t at face value & respect they opinion.wuznt like TM 103 wuz turrrrrrble... hell naw this is Jeezy we talmbout here. his weakest album but far from bein wack. its one that grows on u n/h & got good radio records. ironically enuff to me its his forte' da street records that *actually fall short. they sound a lil uninspired & da beats average but he manages to swag it out wit his talent & classic ad libs. it done got hella spins off in my truck fa sho

but bein a young n*gga who soak up game i know theres somethin else goin on too. and thats this ole sissy a.ss emotional attachment n*ggas got to resentin Rauce. some of it comes from Fif stans, some from Em stans and some who jus dont like commercial rap & lightweight a.ssociate him wit da evil empire YMCMB due to they close relationship. so whatever Rauce do musically or otherwise finna git a negative reaction on Bx for da most part. thats pretty much da overall climate on Boxden when it come to Rauce. erry hip hop forum need a heel or a bad guy. used to be Weezy but now it seem to be Rauce right now. makes 4 some funny a.ss threads tho




*
Church.
 5 years ago '11        #72
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Up by 14. Again like the homie Iamliko said about Snow's worst album being better than Ross' best
 5 years ago '12        #73
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11440 11440
 Retro said:
Up by 14. Again like the homie Iamliko said about Snow's worst album being better than Ross' best
he didnt tho, but cool.
 07-29-2012, 11:04 AM         #74
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Up by 14. Again like the homie Iamliko said about Snow's worst album being better than Ross' best
idk about that, it's just GFID is not that nice...but Pirates and Sixteen are my sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #75
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 44wade said:
he didnt tho, but cool.
He said "tied" in his post but I'm sure he'd be even more appalled now that Snow is up by 14...

 k3llz said:
idk about that, it's just GFID is not that nice...but Pirates and Sixteen are my sh*t
I don't even care just watching the show from the sidelines. I haven't even voted, don't plan to either. I agree though, GFID isn't that nice. Then again 103 isn't either...
 5 years ago '12        #76
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11440 11440
 Retro said:
He said "tied" in his post but I'm sure he'd be even more appalled now that Snow is up by 14...


I don't even care just watching the show from the sidelines. I haven't even voted, don't plan to either. I agree though, GFID isn't that nice. Then again 103 isn't either...

I probably got the wrong dude, thought you was talking about Schlike, my mistake dude.

 SoCannon said:
"The hood love me dats wat I respect n*ggas bleeding over what they read on the internet where you from where you from just like I thought Cyper thugs" - Jeezy

Jeezy 103 all day fu*k what a n*gga think behind a computer

comment tenderly typed behind a computer.
 5 years ago '09        #77
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2346 2346
103 - GFID = life is good
 5 years ago '10        #78
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
I think both about the same

GFID had better production, has a few great songs, but the album falls of in the middle/ to the end

103 Just has a better balance of songs all the way through, just alot of decent/good anthem songs

it just depends on what type of music you want to hear
 07-29-2012, 11:36 AM         #79
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCannon said:
"The hood love me dats wat I respect n*ggas bleeding over what they read on the internet where you from where your plug just like I thought Cyper thugs" - Jeezy

Jeezy 103 all day fu*k what a n*gga think behind a computer
i know for a fact i'm more street than u, but Jeezy ain't fu*king with Rozay rapping wise, but truth is 103 > GFID
 5 years ago '04        #80
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Tm103 imo.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy