When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

PICK ONE
Rick Ross god forgives i don't 65 40.12%
Young Jeezy TM103 97 59.88%
Voters: 162. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5897 5897
 Killa said:
you said Tha Carter IV was a classic before it fu*king leaked, not released, fu*king leaked

your opinion doesn't matters
 5 years ago '11        #42
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1223 1223
Why do the Ross stans on here think everyone else has something against Ross?
He's actually pretty well liked on here.

I guess someone just cant like Ross without there being some bullsh*t reason.
Some of these Ross fans are pathetic.
 5 years ago '07        #43
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5897 5897
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Im convinced CTE/Jeezy is making these threads.. Nobody gave 2 fu*ks about CTE before GFID leaked

Why cant you insecure fu*ks let Ross have his fu*king week?.. Ross and his fans didnt p!ss on TM103 when it leaked.. We just fu*king ignored the album like the plague

Yall are trying to k!ll GFID's buzz, that is clear..

When Life is Good dropped you didnt see camel warriors tryna knock and put down nas or his album

I know bx is gonna call this stannery but its mad disrespectful to just p!ss on ross like this on the weekend before his album drops.. At least wait a week-month

Launching all this CTE news and comparison threads is real fishy.. CTE is up to something
 5 years ago '05        #44
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11803 11803
Young Eazzy.
 07-28-2012, 07:37 PM         #45
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
ITs not even close!

Im still bumping TM103 to this day!
what a dumbsh*t thing to say when GFID came out like three days ago
 5 years ago '07        #46
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 100 100
n*ggas calling gfid a classic already smh
 07-28-2012, 07:47 PM         #47
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
103 >>>> GFID an im a fan of both artist.
 07-28-2012, 09:18 PM         #48
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
103>>>gfid
 07-28-2012, 09:26 PM         #49
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the posers on here gonna say tm103 but we all know gfid is is 10 times better

Last edited by DrX; 07-28-2012 at 10:03 PM..
 07-28-2012, 09:27 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody here used to hate jeezy until ross started poppin
 5 years ago '12        #51
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
That 103 some Crack!!! Ross joint I got give some more spins. Next week I can a.sses better.
 5 years ago '12        #52
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13007 13007
 norcal925 said:
Why do the Ross stans on here think everyone else has something against Ross?
He's actually pretty well liked on here.

I guess someone just cant like Ross without there being some bullsh*t reason.
Some of these Ross fans are pathetic.
This is the only forum with the exception of thisis50 that Ive seen that hates ross in big numbers. Be real my dude. I guarantee you jeezy got dudes on these forums on they payroll. Same sh*t with other rappers. I like both jeezy and ross. n*ggas be on that bi*ch sh*t though. They let their love for jeezy cause them to be bias and hate on ross. Real talk. Youre weak if you let another man control your thoughts.I mean, you noticed how when a ross album come out thats actually good, the jeezy threads increase. The same dudes who dont like ross are the same n*ggas trolling all of his threads and you know its true. n*ggas cant even be mature. 103 is jeezys worst project and this is coming from a dude who been fu*king with jeezy since 101. When 103 came out, jeezy own fans ridiculed that sh*t and said it was trash compared to hi other material. But the jeezy fans on here seem to forget that. Yet GFID is more solid, varied and complete than jeezy's album. It some of ross's best sh*t musically. Ross also actually took the lyrical portion of the album serious as well. Its no contest. The majority of the dudes hating on GFID either dont like ross or are bias towards him cause they ridin with jeezy,gunit/shady or just dont like ross in general.. its a fu*kin popularity contest. Dudes aint judging for real. Yet theyll lie and say they are. Im not on that bi*ch sh*t though cause i fu*k with both artists. I'm just trying to be logical. Im not gonna hate one artist cause hes beefing with another. Thats what alot of these brainwashed boxden n*ggas are doing and they dont realize it. If you were comparing GFID to LIG, thats debatable. But to compare 103 to GFID is cry for attention cause its not even close. I remember when 103 leaked and jeezy's own fans were pissing on that album. Ross sh*t got leaked and the only ones complaining were dudes who dont like ross anyway.

GFID is more solid and has 103 beat musically, lyrically, and I'm a fan of both artists.

Last edited by daman729; 07-28-2012 at 09:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #53
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 daman729 said:
This is the only forum with the exception of thisis50 that Ive seen that hates ross in big numbers. Be real my dude. I guarantee you jeezy got dudes on these forums on they payroll. Same sh*t with other rappers. I like both jeezy and ross. n*ggas be on that bi*ch sh*t though. They let their love for jeezy cause them to be bias and hate on ross. Real talk. Youre weak if you let another mans control your thoughts.I mean, you noticed how when a ross album come out thats actually good, the jeezy threads increase. The same dudes who dont ross are the same n*ggas trolling all of his threads and you know its true. n*ggas cant even be mature. 103 is jeezys worst project and this is coming from a dude who been fu*king with jeezy since 101. When 103 came out, jeezy own fans ridiculed that sh*t and said it was trash compared to hi other material. But the jeezy fans on here seem to forget that. Yet GFID is more solid, varied and complete than jeezy's album. It some of ross's best sh*t musically. Ross also actually took the lyrical portion of the album serious as well. Its no contest. The majority of the dudes hating on GFID either dont like ross or are bias towards him cause they ridin with jeezy,gunit/shady or just dont like ross in general.. its a fu*kin popularity contest. Dudes aint judging for real. Yet theyll lie and say they are. Im not on that bi*ch sh*t though cause i fu*k with both artists. I'm just trying to be logical. Im not gonna hate one artist cause hes beefing with another. Thats what alot of these brainwashed boxden n*ggas are doing and they dont realize it. If you were comparing GFID to LIG, thats debatable. But to compare 103 to GFID is cry for attention cause its not even close. I remember when 103 leaked and jeezy's own fans were pissing on that album. Ross sh*t got leaked and the only ones complaining were dudes who dont like ross anyway.
The thing is it goes both ways, Jeezy fans hate Ross while Ross fans hate Jeezy.
I dont care who has the better album though i admit Jeezy has the better catalog overall.

It seems like every time i say i dont like Ross people say its cause i'm an Eminem fan or i still like some of 50's new material even when i provide a valid reason like the one you propped me with yesterday.

Its getting kind of old now...
 07-28-2012, 09:44 PM         #54
keysersoze0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
all the posers on he gonna stay tm103 but we all know gfid is is 10 times better
lol, what's funny is that I don't even think it's that close. GFID is easily better than TM 103. You would think people were talking about TM 101.
 5 years ago '12        #55
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13007 13007
 norcal925 said:
The thing is it goes both ways, Jeezy fans hate Ross while Ross fans hate Jeezy.
I dont care who has the better album though i admit Jeezy has the better catalog overall.

It seems like every time i say i dont like Ross people say its cause i'm an Eminem fan or i still like some of 50's new material even when i provide a valid reason like the one you propped me with yesterday.

Its getting kind of old now...
It does go both but who gets more hate though? Ross. You got more jeezy fans hating ross than ross fans hating jeezy. Everybody knows that.
 07-28-2012, 09:48 PM         #56
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
This is the only forum with the exception of thisis50 that Ive seen that hates ross in big numbers. Be real my dude. I guarantee you jeezy got dudes on these forums on they payroll. Same sh*t with other rappers. I like both jeezy and ross. n*ggas be on that bi*ch sh*t though. They let their love for jeezy cause them to be bias and hate on ross. Real talk. Youre weak if you let another man control your thoughts.I mean, you noticed how when a ross album come out thats actually good, the jeezy threads increase. The same dudes who dont like ross are the same n*ggas trolling all of his threads and you know its true. n*ggas cant even be mature. 103 is jeezys worst project and this is coming from a dude who been fu*king with jeezy since 101. When 103 came out, jeezy own fans ridiculed that sh*t and said it was trash compared to hi other material. But the jeezy fans on here seem to forget that. Yet GFID is more solid, varied and complete than jeezy's album. It some of ross's best sh*t musically. Ross also actually took the lyrical portion of the album serious as well. Its no contest. The majority of the dudes hating on GFID either dont like ross or are bias towards him cause they ridin with jeezy,gunit/shady or just dont like ross in general.. its a fu*kin popularity contest. Dudes aint judging for real. Yet theyll lie and say they are. Im not on that bi*ch sh*t though cause i fu*k with both artists. I'm just trying to be logical. Im not gonna hate one artist cause hes beefing with another. Thats what alot of these brainwashed boxden n*ggas are doing and they dont realize it. If you were comparing GFID to LIG, thats debatable. But to compare 103 to GFID is cry for attention cause its not even close. I remember when 103 leaked and jeezy's own fans were pissing on that album. Ross sh*t got leaked and the only ones complaining were dudes who dont like ross anyway.

GFID is more solid and has 103 beat musically, lyrically, and I'm a fan of both artists.
This is the only forum were Kreayshawn can get 800K views for a thread.

This geeks opinions don't mean sh*t untill they get exposed and they can't hide
anymore and we get to see what they are truybhiding and why they have been banished to rap forums.

The only purpose these f*gs serve is to convince the streets that gay-guys ain't jumped the bandwagon to help destroy the MMG brand like they destroyed G-Unit.
 5 years ago '11        #57
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 daman729 said:
It does go both but who gets more hate though? Ross. You got more jeezy fans hating ross than ross fans hating jeezy. Everybody knows that.
There's maybe like 3 or 4 people on here that hate Ross because of Jeezy, its not some outstanding number or anything like that.

A lot of 50 fans hate Ross but its pretty close in that comparison because of a lot of Ross fans hate 50.
 07-28-2012, 10:00 PM         #58
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
all the posers on he gonna stay tm103 but we all know gfid is is 10 times better
 DrX said:
everybody here used to hate jeezy until ross started poppin
That's how sick the fanboys are.

They don't even listen to Jeezy but they hate Ross because he dissed their King Emenim and dissed their Queen Kreayshawn.....he did the unthinkable dude!!!

fu*k EM.

You cyber-geeks ain't no big demographic that a rapper in 2012 has to cater to, fu*k you and feed ya self fish; we got rappers that can make 6 million a year without going
"platinum" like you pink-toes think we have to be validated by you troglodytes.

The minute Jeezy did that horrible wack song with Jeezy the maggotts came out of the woodwork proclaiming his greatness. lOLOL fu*k your feelings and your face.
 07-28-2012, 10:15 PM         #59
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden n*ggaz know they got that Ross in their itunes playing in their backgrounds like

[pic - click to view]

But know their faces are still like when they still attempt to listen to 103

I honestly do hope Jeezy come correct whenever he plans to drop the next new album, that's it. He gonna have to step it up on his 5th album since he's def got that strong competition against him as of now

Last edited by GOD999; 07-28-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 07-28-2012, 11:07 PM         #60
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a fan of both Jeezy & Ross, and I don't think it's even that much of a debate. TM103 is easily the worst of Jeezy's 4 solo albums. It's not terrible, but certainly not on the level of TM101 or The Recession. He had far too many collabs and too many played out song concepts. How many rappers are going to do a song with Snoop Dogg about smoking weed? It was especially surprising because Jeezy usually holds down the bulk of his albums solo. I get the concept: artist who doesn't usually collaborate doing a bunch of them, should equate to quality music, but it just didn't happen. No one wants to hear a Jeezy/Future collab or a Jeezy/Snoop track.
God Forgives, I Don't has two sections where the album slows down, which keeps it from being the runaway best album of Ross' career, but I'd say it's right there with Deeper Than Rap. Each album has 10-11 top shelf tracks and 3-4 skippers. Teflon Don would also have to be in the running, but it's tough for a 11 track album with a couple of skippers to be considered as his best. One aspect of God Forgives, I Don't that I find intriguing is how it seems to reverse the usual format of major label street rap albums. Instead of having 10-11 hard, bombastic and 3-4 radio reaches, he's got 10-11 R&B, soul driven tracks and only 3 songs with an even remotely hard beat. Pretty clever if it was done intentionally.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy