Lupe Fiasco Continues Commentary On President Obama: "Great Speaker, But Kills Little Children..."

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2012, 01:22 PM         #121
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Stay on the couch my friend
Lol damn right I'm on the couch right now, it's Sunday. I've done more for local charities and my community than any damn soldier has done so fu*k them and fu*k you too. Gettin shipped out to the middle east as someone else's tool doesn't get my respect, how stupid you gotta be to accept the peanuts they pay the military with in return for possibly dying for no other reason than greed?

Why are we in the middle east? 9/11 ? WMDs ? Are they tryin to take our freedom? Is it in the name of god?

One day America will not be at the top of the food chain and innocent people will pay for the crimes that these "Heroes" are committing. It may not be in our liftime, or our children's lifetime, but American will eventually fall, like all other empires.

And I'm also curious about something, most soldiers I've encountered are hard core christians, but doesn't your bible say thou shall not k!ll? Does god give a pass when it's for oil? Just wondering.
 5 years ago '12        #122
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13004 13004
You know whats interesting? These racists a.ss white elitists got yall black people fooled and angry at obama when he dont run sh*t. They fooling yall into thinking that obama makes all the decisions and hes running this sh*t but hes not. You actaully think these policies,actions and sh*t are obamas but in reality hes told what to do. Obama takes orders and if he doesn't follow these orders, hes dead. There are societies that run this country and the whole world. But lets be honest. You think the rothchilds. rockefellers, bielderbergs,etc are gonna let a BLACK MAN run this sh*t for real? Especially when they hate the ground we walk on. Its not happening. Obama is just the face and scapegoat who receives all the blame when hes not in charge in the first place.

Now thats out they way, lets get back to lupe. I guess starting off as a gangster rapper wasnt working for lupe because he didnt look the part. So now he wants to be this conscious heaven sent back pack rapper cause his gangsta sh*t wont poppin. Saigon did the exact same sh*t. Always remember this; when the checks are right and theyre coming in, the artist is happy. But when their music aint the flavor of the month and the checks are limited, they want to attack the industry at every angle. If you stop bi*ching all the time lupe, and put work in, maybe somebody will take you serious. Like the guy said. Lupe is a great lyricist but his records are trash. Plus he runs his mouth too mouth cause hes self righteous and hes angry.
 5 years ago '06        #123
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kingme said:
Charles Patron was using Lupe as a pawn, as a front, and Lupe was cool with it and still is. Now he calls out Obama for k!lling kids but not himself or Charles Patton for selling a poison to his own people that has historically led to the death of men, women, and children. Dude a fake.
lupe is my man, but u make a good point, aint nobody perfect tho
 5 years ago '07        #124
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 Cowboys All Day said:
Lol damn right I'm on the couch right now, it's Sunday. I've done more for local charities and my community than any damn soldier has done so fu*k them and fu*k you too. Gettin shipped out to the middle east as someone else's tool doesn't get my respect, how stupid you gotta be to accept the peanuts they pay the military with in return for possibly dying for no other reason than greed?

Why are we in the middle east? 9/11 ? WMDs ? Are they tryin to take our freedom? Is it in the name of god?

One day America will not be at the top of the food chain and innocent people will pay for the crimes that these "Heroes" are committing. It may not be in our liftime, or our children's lifetime, but American will eventually fall, like all other empires.

And I'm also curious about something, most soldiers I've encountered are hard core christians, but doesn't your bible say thou shall not k!ll? Does god give a pass when it's for oil? Just wondering.
 07-29-2012, 02:59 PM         #125
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Cowboys All Day

I don't normally agree with this dude...but he's spot on on every single point made.
 5 years ago '04        #126
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 11917 11917
Obama is calling shots, but he isn't k!lling anyone.
 07-29-2012, 04:15 PM         #127
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody prolly mentioned this already, but wasn't Lupe put on by Chilly's drug money?
 5 years ago '05        #128
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 2668 2668
I had to come back in here to get my laughs again...ppl think they know everything but havent seen sh*t boi. I tell you its fustrating, especially when i cant speak on certain things to correct ppls idiotic ideas and theories, all i can say is read real history books and stop letting the conspiracy in the media infect your thinking cause man most of yall are waaaayyy off.

America will never fall, yes we have economic problems but we will fix that in the future, nothing is fu*king with our military period, i seen some crazy sh*t we can do and i was like who in there right mind would wanna start some sh*t with us lmao, they dont want it no way. I do think what we are doing in the middle east has a big impact positively and the media will never show you those improvements but only the negative and set backs which normally comes with any war or conflict, it happens, its fu*ked up but the positives outweigh the negatives significantly.
 07-29-2012, 05:51 PM         #129
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
I had to come back in here to get my laughs again...ppl think they know everything but havent seen sh*t boi. I tell you its fustrating, especially when i cant speak on certain things to correct ppls idiotic ideas and theories, all i can say is read real history books and stop letting the conspiracy in the media infect your thinking cause man most of yall are waaaayyy off.

America will never fall, yes we have economic problems but we will fix that in the future, nothing is fu*king with our military period, i seen some crazy sh*t we can do and i was like who in there right mind would wanna start some sh*t with us lmao, they dont want it no way. I do think what we are doing in the middle east has a big impact positively and the media will never show you those improvements but only the negative and set backs which normally comes with any war or conflict, it happens, its fu*ked up but the positives outweigh the negatives significantly.

with stupid fu*ks like this ready & willing to be glorified slaves for politicians...it's no wonder so many ppl are still asleep to what's going on & will ultimately remain that way thus bringing the enlightened ones down with them...

notice the terminology this moron keeps using ie: "we" "our"...as if he's a part of the ones that REALLY benefit from these conflicts.. how this idiot doesn't get that he's just a high class slave is mind boggling...

stop letting the conspiracy in the media infect your thinking cause man most of yall are waaaayyy off.

do you sniff paint chips bruh? what major media news outlet hates on the Military? CNN/MSNBC/ABC/BBC/FOXNEWS are all in heavy support of these wars...wtf do you think the Pentagon uses to brainwash morons such as yourself to rally support and sign up in the 1st place?
 5 years ago '04        #130
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 dizzle trizzle said:

Did this guy really say that America will NEVER fall?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago