Lupe Fiasco Continues Commentary On President Obama: "Great Speaker, But Kills Little Children..."

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2012, 09:00 AM         #101
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prostyle said:
Because that not HIS job.
He a.ssumed responsibility as soon as he voiced his criticism. Lupe is not like us, he has fame and influence. If he actually wanted to help change he could.

This guy's only goal is to appease his Zucotti Park fans who are like him.....a lot of bi*ching without any sort of action.
 5 years ago '04        #102
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 Retro said:
Lupe needs to shut the fu*k up already...
Agreed. That's like saying President Obama k!lls civilians just because a U.S. soldier accidentally shoots a civilian in Afghanistan. People always trynna criticize the President and don't know what they're talking about half the time.

dlettern said:
Where we're these thoughts when he was running around boasting Jay Z's (a self admitted drug dealer) co-sign? Yet Obama is the terrorist? No, terrorists are the crazy white kids shooting sh*t up, terrorist are gang bangers in our streets, terrorists are crazy Muslims blowing sh*t up, terrorists are people like lupe spreading false facts in the name of their own fame and glory. Homeboy is all about this Hip Hop hippy sh*t yet does nothing about it. No difference than some of y'all who preach "YouTube knowledge" about conspiracy theories yet do nothing about it......y'all are useless idiots, I said it

If he was really about saving lives, why isn't he rallying for gun control? Giving away his cash to feed hungry Americans? Where is he politically? No where......all talk no action. Easy to throw rocks from the sidelines when no one expects you to do sh*t......

Last edited by Cjjr72984; 07-29-2012 at 09:19 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #103
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
When Bush was in office all of the DemoCRIPS and some ReBLOODlicans were like because Bush the front man for the foreign cartel shredded most of the constitution/bill of rights started and continued the endless wars, murdered innocent ppl (over a million dead in iraq), tripled the size of gov., created DHS/the police state, illegal wiretapping and spying on citizens, the patriot act, ended posse comitatus law, Implemented the treasonous North American Union, deepening recession now a depression sliding towards economic collapse! Obama gets in office continues and expands what the bush and past administration has done and the DemoCRIP sheelpe are like :diddyd atass:
Lmao!!
 5 years ago '05        #104
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 NvrCMyNut said:
Exactly. Obama administration has continued with Bush's policy who was a hate figure, call it the protection of complexion, ye i said. Obama is immune from criticism from the public & majority of the media because he's black.

You said it right bruh! Plus ppl are loyal to they're political party so they'll defend who every is in office as long as its they're party candidate even when they're own is raping them 7 ways to sunday they still love it. They love being r*ped.
 07-29-2012, 09:37 AM         #105
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of ignorant people in this thread. As if ya'll know what kind of charity lupe does, just because he doesn't list his good deeds in every interview doesn't mean he hasn't made changes. Yall sum self hating confused people to knock a man for saying something positive. He speaking about changing peoples lives and yall STILL find a way to hate on it, but if he was talking about selling crack and pimping hoes as is the norm you'd be calling him a real n*gga, damn i can't wait til God cleanses the earth of you gene pool polluters
 07-29-2012, 09:38 AM         #106
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
no the difference is the crips and the bloods werent trying to free anything, we are giving freedom to the world and fukking terrorist up

cant go to war and not have innocent people die, its impossible if your using bombs and drones
guarantee your a white boy talking that kind of nonsense. America's track record is one of nothing but oppression and bloodshed
 5 years ago '07        #107
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 urbangatsby said:
Lupe is a dipsh*t because he thinks he's so more better for calling out the president....someone needs to call him out on those sh*tty a.ss records he's made these past 3 years
 5 years ago '07        #108
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Jacc Blacc said:
no the difference is the crips and the bloods werent trying to free anything, we are giving freedom to the world and fukking terrorist up

cant go to war and not have innocent people die, its impossible if your using bombs and drones
ole disney fantasy land living a.ss mawfu*ka.. its a shame that most people actually think like this
 5 years ago '04        #109
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
How is it that some of you people were so quick to accuse Bush of being a k!ller/warmonger, but when it comes to Obama (when he sent troops back to Afghanistan and had the illegal war in Libya) he's not? The contradiction..There's NO difference between the two.

And to dlettern, you do know that the government/president(s) are terrorists too right?
 5 years ago '04        #110
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Cowboys All Day said:
My dude I'm upset because of how ignorant you are, but I wouldn't expect a slave like you to really understand anything about cannabis. ( It's for lazy a.ss people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs you know, dumb fu*ks with no future..)

And on a serious note, I really do pity you. You put yourself through hell (assuming your story is legit) and back thinking you were doing something honorable. Bro you were just a pawn, a small insignificant little dot that the government doesn't give a single fu*k about. You were used for someone else's greed, you were nothing more than a tool being used for natural resources and blood money. It just makes me sad that you will live your entire life thinking you are somebody, when really anybody above average intelligence will look at you and see nothing more than someone stupid enough to risk their life for someone else's greed. I really feel bad for you man, you got me doin the and sh*t

Dizzle Trizzle lost....

That dude continues to ether himself as he continues to post...
 5 years ago '06        #111
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7585 7585
Lupe was apart of an operation that was going to flood the streets of Chicago with over $1million of heroin. How many families and kids was Lupe going to k!ll? He has no room to judge anyone.

Lupe a smart dumb n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #112
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 dizzle trizzle said:
let me tell you first hand ive experience war ive been all over the middle east, the media dont know sh*t and they never will so they make up sh*t or make it sound worse than it is, ive seen it myself and i no longer pay attention to it, lupe is an idiot. What we are doing in middle east has helped many countries tremendously
It has helped many countries, none of which are in the Middle East.
 5 years ago '08        #113
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
lupe was in memphis yesterday for a little q&a. it was boring and a waste of time, but he did elaborate a little more on this. he said that his words are being taken the wrong way. he said that obama is just like every other president, the one's before him and the ones that will come after. he said our presidents are the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, which means they are the leaders of the most powerful army in the world. and not every bomb that they drop are directly on enemies. many innocent women and kids are being k!lled to take out enemies. and its bringing terror to those communites whether there are other terrorists in it or not. just like the colorado k!ller brought terror to the aurora community....

just thought id share what he said
 5 years ago '06        #114
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,602 | Props total: 8801 8801
What can u do if u cant go door to door and k!ll one person........... Oh ok
 5 years ago '06        #115
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7585 7585
 1994Nuisance said:
What??? Elaborate please
Charles Patron was using Lupe as a pawn, as a front, and Lupe was cool with it and still is. Now he calls out Obama for k!lling kids but not himself or Charles Patton for selling a poison to his own people that has historically led to the death of men, women, and children. Dude a fake.

Charles Patton, Lupe Fiasco's mentor and business partner was sentenced by Judge Dennis Porter to 44 years in prison on several drug charges.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Patton was caught with 6 kilos (approx. $1 million) of heroin back in 2003. It is reported that he had worked his way to the top of Chicago's drug industry, negotiating with Nigerians and using profits from record deals to buy heroin and sell it in the city.

"There is a large amount of money that he received from the sales of heroin,'' said a.ssistant State's Attorney Patrick Coughlin. "And he was able to start up a record company.''

Though there was no explicit connection of Lupe Fiasco to the drug ring, there were recorded conversations of Patton and Fiasco discussing splitting up "whole yellow" and "whole red ones."

In the prosecution, a witness testified that the colors referred to $10 packets of heroin. Fiasco testified that it was referred to mixing and prepping music tracks, and denied involvement in the drug trade.

In a letter to the court, Lupe wrote "I love Charles . . . I am deeply saddened by his circumstances and will stand by him and his family no matter what occurs."
 5 years ago '09        #116
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 1342 1342
I wish i could unbuy his albums, the more he talks the less i am begining to like him.

Wasnt he going to become a devout muslim?

Wasnt he only going to do 3 albums and quit the rap game?

Wasnt he going to come out with his own shoes?
 5 years ago '04        #117
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,681 | Props total: 23159 23159
rappers and politics shouldnt cross paths
 5 years ago '07        #118
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5865 5865
 iPunish901 said:
lupe was in memphis yesterday for a little q&a. it was boring and a waste of time, but he did elaborate a little more on this. he said that his words are being taken the wrong way. he said that obama is just like every other president, the one's before him and the ones that will come after. he said our presidents are the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, which means they are the leaders of the most powerful army in the world. and not every bomb that they drop are directly on enemies. many innocent women and kids are being k!lled to take out enemies. and its bringing terror to those communites whether there are other terrorists in it or not. just like the colorado k!ller brought terror to the aurora community....

just thought id share what he said
 07-29-2012, 12:48 PM         #119
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry I said anyone can be a soldier, I was wrong. What I meant was anyone stupid enough to be brainwashed and controlled like a pawn on a chess board can be a soldier.

Seriously, someone risks their life so someone else can add to their bank account, and that deserves my respect?
 5 years ago '07        #120
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5865 5865
 Cowboys All Day said:
Sorry I said anyone can be a soldier, I was wrong. What I meant was anyone stupid enough to be brainwashed and controlled like a pawn on a chess board can be a soldier.

Seriously, someone risks their life so someone else can add to their bank account, and that deserves my respect?
Stay on the couch my friend
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago