Lupe Fiasco Continues Commentary On President Obama: "Great Speaker, But Kills Little Children..."

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2012, 02:40 AM         #81
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
Lupe is a dipsh*t because he thinks he's so more better for calling out the president....someone needs to call him out on those sh*tty a.ss records he's made these past 3 years

seriously tho, lupe is on point with this, he so more better now
 5 years ago '10        #82
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
in lupes defense hes stated several times that he isnt talking solely about obama but presidents in general. He is criticizing militarism as a principle, he said the same things about bush it's just more controversial because our president is black now.
 5 years ago '12        #83
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
DAMN LUPE MAKING ENEMIES DAILY....SEE WHAT TALKING ABOUT THE TRUTH GETS YOU
 5 years ago '11        #84
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
 dizzle trizzle said:
none of these rappers don't know sh*t about the war or the government and shouldn't speak on it, fu*king idiots man. Him and immortal technique

he aint doing sh*t but causing other weak minds to think like him, cause of a theory that he has no proof of, all his extreme ideas come from media coverage

let me tell you first hand ive experience war ive been all over the middle east, the media dont know sh*t and they never will so they make up sh*t or make it sound worse than it is, ive seen it myself and i no longer pay attention to it, lupe is an idiot. What we are doing in middle east has helped many countries tremendously

lupe is a angry nerd who thinks the world is against him just like hopsin and wants everyone to join....they are bi*ch made.

plus i would never take anything a weed/pot/kush smoker says as credible or worthy of debating. fu*king idiot it pisses me off.

IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA GET THE fu*k OUT AND GO TO SYRIA OR SOMETHING THEN HOE.....i love my country my ancestors aint labored and died for nothing over this land.

DIZZLE TRIZZLE
u fu*kin f*ggot fu*k r u even doing in the middle east

do u see the middle east in the U S rolling around in tanks telling americans what to do

thats like a bunch of mexicans coming into ur house n telling ur mom to cook them dinner and kicking there feet up on ur coffee table n drinking ur f*ggot dads beer for having a f*ggot son like you

the US is not god

so why the fu*k are the judging people n trying to set standards on how other people should live in their own country
 5 years ago '04        #85
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 TRILL SH1T said:
If Lupe ran this country we'd be looked at as bi*ch made and get rolled on
Not sure why - but when I read this I picture Riley Freeman.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #86
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,142 | Props total: 2661 2661
 datniccamoose said:
u fu*kin f*ggot fu*k r u even doing in the middle east

do u see the middle east in the U S rolling around in tanks telling americans what to do

thats like a bunch of mexicans coming into ur house n telling ur mom to cook them dinner and kicking there feet up on ur coffee table n drinking ur f*ggot dads beer for having a f*ggot son like you

the US is not god

so why the fu*k are the judging people n trying to set standards on how other people should live in their own country
damn, sounds like somebody had a bad experience:hillwhoa:

when and where did i say US is god? When and where did i judge people and tried to set standards. Your so mad you cant even get your thoughts out, who really has the problem?

I know your type your just looking for a reaction out of me, im leaving this thread for good. bye
 5 years ago '05        #87
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,142 | Props total: 2661 2661
before i leave i just want to say.....

T/S Sorry for fu*king your thread up by posting my opinion to the subject and causing a bunch of off topic reactions from a bunch of idiots........

ive never been this active in a thread before, i must be bored.....oh yeah, im a genius

Last edited by dizzle trizzle; 07-29-2012 at 03:39 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #88
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83

/\ /\ /\ that's a long ****ing post
 5 years ago '10        #89
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Michael_Moore said:
props to Lupe....presidents are selected not elected..9/11 was an inside job

alex jones stanary at its finest. i've seen better acting in pr0no then when alex jones acts like the lights were really cut out while visiting the grove
 07-29-2012, 05:10 AM         #90
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every president in American history is a terrorist. #wiseup
 5 years ago '09        #91
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 762 762
 Michael_Moore said:
props to Lupe....presidents are selected not elected..9/11 was an inside job

07-29-2012, 06:14 AM         #92
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
instead of tryin so hard for attention to compensate his big a.ss ego, why aint he saving the lifes in the hoods he crys about by getting people jobs etc, bit hypocritical the way hes goin on if u ask me
 5 years ago '12        #93
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 981 981
 Travi$ said:
Help fix home 1st (West Side Chi Town) lil n*gga.
Fix home yo self nicca
 5 years ago '12        #94
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
Lupe, stop we see through your facade.
 5 years ago '12        #95
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sniggit said:
instead of tryin so hard for attention to compensate his big a.ss ego, why aint he saving the lifes in the hoods he crys about by getting people jobs etc, bit hypocritical the way hes goin on if u ask me
Because that not HIS job.
 07-29-2012, 08:01 AM         #96
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prostyle said:
Because that not HIS job.
and being a wannabe politician/ja rule is?
 5 years ago '09        #97
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Arson said:
The only difference between the people dying from drone attacks and the innocent people dying from gang violence is that one is reported as collateral damage and the other is reported as "senseless violence that claimed the lives of 6". that's what Lupe is saying in a nutshell.
no the difference is the crips and the bloods werent trying to free anything, we are giving freedom to the world and fukking terrorist up

cant go to war and not have innocent people die, its impossible if your using bombs and drones
 5 years ago '05        #98
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
speak the truth lupe

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #99
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
Lupe is right!
 07-29-2012, 08:54 AM         #100
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where we're these thoughts when he was running around boasting Jay Z's (a self admitted drug dealer) co-sign? Yet Obama is the terrorist? No, terrorists are the crazy white kids shooting sh*t up, terrorist are gang bangers in our streets, terrorists are crazy Muslims blowing sh*t up, terrorists are people like lupe spreading false facts in the name of their own fame and glory. Homeboy is all about this Hip Hop hippy sh*t yet does nothing about it. No difference than some of y'all who preach "YouTube knowledge" about conspiracy theories yet do nothing about it......y'all are useless idiots, I said it

If he was really about saving lives, why isn't he rallying for gun control? Giving away his cash to feed hungry Americans? Where is he politically? No where......all talk no action. Easy to throw rocks from the sidelines when no one expects you to do sh*t......

Last edited by dlettern; 07-29-2012 at 08:56 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy