Lupe Fiasco Continues Commentary On President Obama: "Great Speaker, But Kills Little Children..."

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
whats jas thoughts on this?
 5 years ago '05        #62
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 2657 2657
 espn03 said:
Bro you are acting as if collateral damage doesnt happen. IT HAPPENS and the blood is on the hands of the people that order the attacks. Whats the point of "helping" people (the majority of which dont want to be helped) if you are going to k!ll them in the process of helping them?
please point to me where i say anything about "collateral damage" or attacks. People replying to my post with other sh*t. who is really mad? i admit i was a little bit off subject but really tho?
 5 years ago '07        #63
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 psylence2k said:
Lupe needs to get off his self righteous shyt tho, he constantly gets exposed for being a oxymoronic pseudo-intellectual that likes to whine alot.
thank you. i just roll my eyes whenever he gets on his soapbox and tries to sound smart talking politics. that is not what made me a fan.
 5 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
My dude I'm upset because of how ignorant you are, but I wouldn't expect a slave like you to really understand anything about cannabis. ( It's for lazy a.ss people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs you know, dumb fu*ks with no future..)

And on a serious note, I really do pity you. You put yourself through hell (assuming your story is legit) and back thinking you were doing something honorable. Bro you were just a pawn, a small insignificant little dot that the government doesn't give a single fu*k about. You were used for someone else's greed, you were nothing more than a tool being used for natural resources and blood money. It just makes me sad that you will live your entire life thinking you are somebody, when really anybody above average intelligence will look at you and see nothing more than someone stupid enough to risk their life for someone else's greed. I really feel bad for you man, you got me doin the and sh*t
average intelligence

you know what bruh, its okay man i understand why people like you are like this, im just going to leave it at that.

07-29-2012, 12:58 AM         #65
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
average intelligence

you know what bruh, its okay man i understand why people like you are like this, im just going to leave it at that.

Damn man, truth hurts huh? It's alright man.... but I gotta ask you, how many mothers, sons, daughters, and fathers did you k!ll during your travels to capture the middle east?
 5 years ago '06        #66
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18821 18821
all jokes aside his remarks reflect a certain level of ignorance about executive power and the role of the president during wartime..

It isn't as if Obama receives a report or request he must individually sign every time a drone strike is to be carried out...

Obama appoints or works with already appointed generals who have ideas and strategies to win any given type of conflict... in the most recent scenario(s), in the middle east; an urban warfare zone where friendlies are hard to distinguish from enemies, the generals and other high ranking military officers have opted to use drones more so than ground forces to reduce U.S. casualties..

In other words, the day-to-day f!ghting and operations are entrusted to generals and military personnel, who only intermittently consult with the POTUS to give him updates about the progress they're making toward given goals or stabilization.

Is Obama briefed abt the drone strikes? Yes.. is Obama in a position to override military men, many of whom graduated from war college and military academies and served in conflicts and wars? Not really.. He has the power no doubt, but it gets murky.. believe that...

Remember, the President doesn't even have the highest top-secret security clearance there is.. there is a lot of information he isn't privy to, a lot of decisions that he makes with the help of aides and staffers as well...

just something to remember about our so-called presidents...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 07-29-2012 at 01:10 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #67
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 5875 5875
 dizzle trizzle said:
average intelligence

I served too fu*k boy...I seen plenty of frank oceans just like you
 5 years ago '08        #68
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
 Cowboys All Day said:
My dude I'm upset because of how ignorant you are, but I wouldn't expect a slave like you to really understand anything about cannabis. ( It's for lazy a.ss people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs you know, dumb fu*ks with no future..)

And on a serious note, I really do pity you. You put yourself through hell (assuming your story is legit) and back thinking you were doing something honorable. Bro you were just a pawn, a small insignificant little dot that the government doesn't give a single fu*k about. You were used for someone else's greed, you were nothing more than a tool being used for natural resources and blood money. It just makes me sad that you will live your entire life thinking you are somebody, when really anybody above average intelligence will look at you and see nothing more than someone stupid enough to risk their life for someone else's greed. I really feel bad for you man, you got me doin the and sh*t
Don't feel sorry for us Soldiers because we don't feel sorry for you. No one needs your pity.
And please don't talk sh*t about everyone who has risked their lives for something other than themselves. That's just disrespectful..
 5 years ago '11        #69
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 12553 12553
lupe is raging against the establishment i see his points of view but sh*t like this being going on before obama it so happen they put a black face in the white house to silent the blacks but they pulling the strings
 5 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
Damn man, truth hurts huh? It's alright man.... but I gotta ask you, how many mothers, sons, daughters, and fathers did you k!ll during your travels to capture the middle east?
what truth? everything you've said isn't even remotely close to reality bruh...my question to you is what makes you believe and what proof do you have that is going on? thats the only thing im curious about...where are your sources coming from? im really curious cuz i dont understand....that's like you telling a race car driver what to do on the road course during a race cause you seen it before on tv but never drove on it.
 07-29-2012, 01:20 AM         #71
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzjustlogic said:
Don't feel sorry for us Soldiers because we don't feel sorry for you. No one needs your pity.
And please don't talk sh*t about everyone who has risked their lives for something other than themselves. That's just disrespectful..
So if a man risks his life to protect his Iraqi family, he is a terrorist. When a man risks his life to make profit from war, he is a hero.

I see, please continue....
 07-29-2012, 01:24 AM         #72
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
what truth? everything you've said isn't even remotely close to reality bruh...my question to you is what makes you believe and what proof do you have that is going on? thats the only thing im curious about...where are your sources coming from? im really curious cuz i dont understand....that's like you telling a race car driver what to do on the road course during a race cause you seen it before on tv but never drove on it.
You serious? A Nascar driver has spent thousands of hours perfecting his craft to a professional level. A soldier is someone who does nothing but take orders from people taking orders. Anyone can be a soldier, not everyone can be a Nascar pro. What proof do I have about what? Do you need me to break down Halliburton for you, or how precious the middle eastern land is? All you have to do is follow the paper trail, and even the most simple minded can make educated guesses at what is going on.
 5 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I served too fu*k boy...I seen plenty of frank oceans just like you
nah...i dont think you saw me bruh, you cant even find me on global
 5 years ago '08        #74
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
So if a man risks his life to protect his Iraqi family, he is a terrorist. When a man risks his life to make profit from war, he is a hero.

I see, please continue....
I never said that. What I am saying is stop being so fu*king disrespectful to people who are willing to put on that uniform.
 5 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
You serious? A Nascar driver has spent thousands of hours perfecting his craft to a professional level. A soldier is someone who does nothing but take orders from people taking orders. Anyone can be a soldier, not everyone can be a Nascar pro. What proof do I have about what? Do you need me to break down Halliburton for you, or how precious the middle eastern land is? All you have to do is follow the paper trail, and even the most simple minded can make educated guesses at what is going on.
soldiers don't train anymore?..

then we knee deep in sh*t then

yeah break it down for me, don't worry ill give you google and wiki time
 5 years ago '08        #76
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
I was Infantry and all I did was train. Working as a team to get the job done. Study our tactics from day one, work on my shooting, wake up at 5:30 and do physical training every morning for hours. I have trained in COLUMBUS, GA
death Valley, big Island Hawaii, Kuwait, Iraq.
So I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

People like you are the same ones that put their head between the knees when Sh*t pops off.

Last edited by itzjustlogic; 07-29-2012 at 01:52 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #77
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 urbangatsby said:
Lupe is a dipsh*t because he thinks he's so more better for calling out the president....someone needs to call him out on those sh*tty a.ss records he's made these past 3 years

yea cuz his music has everything to do with the shady bullsh*t our president stands for...
 5 years ago '07        #78
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 5875 5875
 Cowboys All Day said:
 5 years ago '06        #79
JnJ4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
$578 | Props total: 41 41
 itzjustlogic said:
I don't understand Lupe logic. So a couple of women and children died but someone who needed to die is dead. Think of the lives you saved not only in America but all the family's living in fear in the towns this man lived and worked in.
Would you have judged an American General the same if he he bombed Nazi Germany to k!ll Hitler and k!lled women and children too?

Sorry if it doesn't make sense writing on my phone.

[video - click to view]

lol just joking but I understand where you're coming from
 07-29-2012, 02:18 AM         #80
King MT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Lupe..

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy