Lupe Fiasco Continues Commentary On President Obama: "Great Speaker, But Kills Little Children..."

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 dizzle trizzle said:
why they got to be rich? because someone makes millions they automatically a psychopath and bad person? Because you are broke and jealous and not happy with your life, you can blame the rich for working hard for what they got? some of those dudes barely get a good sleep in they so busy? not saying you are broke, but that logic don't make any sense or money. Everyone cant be rich and save everybody on the planet bro, so if you become a millionaire what you going do that other millionaires haven't already been doing? i seriously want to know

Without looking in google and wiki do you know anything about nukes? Do you know why so many irresponsible countries who don't have them want them, suggest you read some sh*t brother.

This response is so off that I'm not sure what to say. If you think I'm jealous of rich people then your reading comprehension is awful.

They aren't psychopaths because they're rich, they're psychopaths for indoctrinating a whole nation. For sending kids to f!ght wars for their own selfish reasons. For making people believe that voting republican or democrat will help them in any way. The fu*king republican party has people convinced that we should cut tax for the rich "job creators" while gutting programs that benefit the poor/middle class.

Bush passed a law that forced the post office to fund 75 years worth of employee health benefits in a 10 year period, they almost got to a point where they were gonna stop paying pension to all retired employees, thankfully that didn't happen. You would of saw mass suicides all across the country... Do you understand how fu*ked up and corrupt that is? I suggest you go read some more...

I'm not even talking about the politicians on the puppet strings, I'm talking about the people who are putting millions in their pockets.
 07-28-2012, 08:28 PM         #42
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn it Lupe.....

Come on man......

Ya gotta stay quiet sometimes.... The press, blogs, etc will be all over this.....

Is that his main goal?

Any promotion is good promotion....

5 years ago '09        #43
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
its called collateral damage lupe

read about it
 5 years ago '05        #44
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 2640 2640
 sonof504 said:
This response is so off that I'm not sure what to say. If you think I'm jealous of rich people then your reading comprehension is awful.

They aren't psychopaths because they're rich, they're psychopaths for indoctrinating a whole nation. For sending kids to f!ght wars for their own selfish reasons. For making people believe that voting republican or democrat will help them in any way. The fu*king republican party has people convinced that we should cut tax for the rich "job creators" while gutting programs that benefit the poor/middle class.

Bush passed a law that forced the post office to fund 75 years worth of employee health benefits in a 10 year period, they almost got to a point where they were gonna stop paying pension to all retired employees, thankfully that didn't happen. You would of saw mass suicides all across the country... Do you understand how fu*ked up and corrupt that is? I suggest you go read some more...

I'm not even talking about the politicians on the puppet strings, I'm talking about the people who are putting millions in their pockets.
i was trying to make a point, unfortunately you didn't get it

you still haven't answered my question, don't bother answering it though. i just lost all interest.

i think entirely different than you and this will go on forever, im sorry if you cant comprehend my genius...like i said earlier ima cool off, im not entertaining ignorance anymore.
 5 years ago '07        #45
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 dizzle trizzle said:
i was trying to make a point, unfortunately you didn't get it

you still haven't answered my question, don't bother answering it though. i just lost all interest.

i think entirely different than you and this will go on forever, im sorry if you cant comprehend my genius...like i said earlier ima cool off, im not entertaining ignorance anymore.

First you can't comprehend my post now you're just patting yourself on the back. Good job

Anyone who has to keep telling people that he's a genius probably isn't so bright.
 5 years ago '08        #46
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Jacc Blacc said:
its called collateral damage lupe

read about it
The only difference between the people dying from drone attacks and the innocent people dying from gang violence is that one is reported as collateral damage and the other is reported as "senseless violence that claimed the lives of 6". that's what Lupe is saying in a nutshell.
 07-28-2012, 08:53 PM         #47
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:

First you can't comprehend my post now you're just patting yourself on the back. Good job

Anyone who has to keep telling people that he's a genius probably isn't so bright.
that guy is a zombie, give up
 5 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Why is America "on top"? Because we were the heroes about 70 years ago? Because we have the most nukes in the world?

The rich psychopaths who run this country are on top. But your average american citizen? Nah.
you made 4 questions and basically answered them after reading my original post. comprehend what my fellow bx brother? im not hating on you im trying to understand where this im not "comprehending" your post claim is coming from, im lost

dizzle trizzle said:
why they got to be rich? because someone makes millions they automatically a psychopath and bad person? Because you are broke and jealous and not happy with your life, you can blame the rich for working hard for what they got? some of those dudes barely get a good sleep in they so busy? not saying you are broke, but that logic don't make any sense or money. Everyone cant be rich and save everybody on the planet bro, so if you become a millionaire what you going do that other millionaires haven't already been doing? i seriously want to know

Without looking in google and wiki do you know anything about nukes? Do you know why so many irresponsible countries who don't have them want them, suggest you read some sh*t brother.
i gave you a response asking questions trying to understand why you said blah blah blah etc. i gave you my input and my own opinion briefly. The questions i asked was an attempt to understand why you brought those topics up. Obviously i knew you were replying mostly to when i said America is on top, but you brought up the rich people and nukes out of the blue

sonof504 said:

you spewed more information out and this is where my headache starts

sonof504 said:

5 years ago '07        #49
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
god damn, I'll try to get through to you but you're slower than I thought. You ended your post by saying "america will always be on top" or some crap like that.

My post was in response to that, hence the questions about why America is so amazing. You quote me and ask "why they gotta be rich, just cuz they make millions that makes them psychopaths?" then you go on a rant about me being jealous because the system worked for them or w/e

THAT WAS THE FIRST QUESTION I ANSWERED IN MY SECOND POST. Yet you ignore that and say I didn't answer any of your questions?

I never said they were psychopaths because they're rich, I SAID RICH PSYCHOPATHS RUN THIS COUNTRY. They are the ones who make the real decisions.

I was trying to clarify my first post and you still can't understand that. Leave it at that you self-proclaimed genius.
 5 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Why is America "on top"? Because we were the heroes about 70 years ago? Because we have the most nukes in the world?

The rich psychopaths who run this country are on top. But your average american citizen? Nah.
 dizzle trizzle said:

sonof504 said:
god damn, I'll try to get through to you but you're slower than I thought. You ended your post by saying "america will always be on top" or some crap like that.

My post was in response to that, hence the questions about why America is so amazing. You quote me and ask "why they gotta be rich, just cuz they make millions that makes them psychopaths?" then you go on a rant about me being jealous because the system worked for them or w/e

THAT WAS THE FIRST QUESTION I ANSWERED IN MY SECOND POST. Yet you ignore that and say I didn't answer any of your questions?

I never said they were psychopaths because they're rich, I SAID RICH PSYCHOPATHS RUN THIS COUNTRY. They are the ones who make the real decisions.

I was trying to clarify my first post and you still can't understand that. Leave it at that you self-proclaimed genius.
i cant believe it!! I'm surrounded by them

thanks for making my night go by so much faster though
 5 years ago '06        #51
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Michael_Moore said:
props to Lupe....presidents are selected not elected..9/11 was an inside job

U are on point fam.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,202 | Props total: 9806 9806
Nothing any of us ever do will change what leaders of countries do, sh*t like this is the way of the world, protect your own, screw everyone else, and none of us would ever change places with them. Lupe needs to do something productive about it or just shut the fu*k up.

Last edited by Faythung; 07-29-2012 at 12:13 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #53
espn03 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 15 15
A genius amongst idiots
Bro you are acting as if collateral damage doesnt happen. IT HAPPENS and the blood is on the hands of the people that order the attacks. Whats the point of "helping" people (the majority of which dont want to be helped) if you are going to k!ll them in the process of helping them?
 5 years ago '07        #54
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5868 5868
 Msirae said:
Nothing any of us ever do will change what leaders of countries do, sh*t like this is the way of the world, protect your own, screw everyone else, and none of us would ever change places with them. Lupe needs to do something productive about it or just shut the fu*k up.
 07-29-2012, 12:20 AM         #55
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
none of these rappers don't know sh*t about the war or the government and shouldn't speak on it, fu*king idiots man. Him and immortal technique

he aint doing sh*t but causing other weak minds to think like him, cause of a theory that he has no proof of, all his extreme ideas come from media coverage

let me tell you first hand ive experience war ive been all over the middle east, the media dont know sh*t and they never will so they make up sh*t or make it sound worse than it is, ive seen it myself and i no longer pay attention to it, lupe is an idiot. What we are doing in middle east has helped many countries tremendously

lupe is a angry nerd who thinks the world is against him just like hopsin and wants everyone to join....they are bi*ch made.

plus i would never take anything a weed/pot/kush smoker says as credible or worthy of debating. fu*king idiot it pisses me off.

IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA GET THE fu*k OUT AND GO TO SYRIA OR SOMETHING THEN HOE.....i love my country my ancestors aint labored and died for nothing over this land.

DIZZLE TRIZZLE
I'm high as fu*k right now, u mad bro?

I know cannabis users who are ten times more intelligent than your entire gene pool.
 5 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19862 19862
lol @ that oxygen thief Michael_moore posting that debunked trash the Obama deception.
 5 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
I'm high as fu*k right now, u mad bro?

I know cannabis users who are ten times more intelligent than your entire gene pool.
you mad cause i mentioned smokers?
 07-29-2012, 12:36 AM         #58
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
you mad cause i mentioned smokers?
My dude I'm upset because of how ignorant you are, but I wouldn't expect a slave like you to really understand anything about cannabis. ( It's for lazy a.ss people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs you know, dumb fu*ks with no future..)

And on a serious note, I really do pity you. You put yourself through hell (assuming your story is legit) and back thinking you were doing something honorable. Bro you were just a pawn, a small insignificant little dot that the government doesn't give a single fu*k about. You were used for someone else's greed, you were nothing more than a tool being used for natural resources and blood money. It just makes me sad that you will live your entire life thinking you are somebody, when really anybody above average intelligence will look at you and see nothing more than someone stupid enough to risk their life for someone else's greed. I really feel bad for you man, you got me doin the and sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #59
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
I don't understand Lupe logic. So a couple of women and children died but someone who needed to die is dead. Think of the lives you saved not only in America but all the family's living in fear in the towns this man lived and worked in.
Would you have judged an American General the same if he he bombed Nazi Germany to k!ll Hitler and k!lled women and children too?

Sorry if it doesn't make sense writing on my phone.
 07-29-2012, 12:39 AM         #60
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
My dude I'm upset because of how ignorant you are, but I wouldn't expect a slave like you to really understand anything about cannabis. ( It's for lazy a.ss people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs you know, dumb fu*ks with no future..)

And on a serious note, I really do pity you. You put yourself through hell (assuming your story is legit) and back thinking you were doing something honorable. Bro you were just a pawn, a small insignificant little dot that the government doesn't give a single fu*k about. You were used for someone else's greed, you were nothing more than a tool being used for natural resources and blood money. It just makes me sad that you will live your entire life thinking you are somebody, when really anybody above average intelligence will look at you and see nothing more than someone stupid enough to risk their life for someone else's greed. I really feel bad for you man, you got me doin the and sh*t
Ye man i never understood why kids will risk their lives for the military. Sure it pays but theres other ways to make money out here. Yall dont know your just foot soldiers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy