Lupe Fiasco Continues Commentary On President Obama: "Great Speaker, But Kills Little Children..."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 2673 2673
none of these rappers don't know sh*t about the war or the government and shouldn't speak on it, fu*king idiots man. Him and immortal technique

he aint doing sh*t but causing other weak minds to think like him, cause of a theory that he has no proof of, all his extreme ideas come from media coverage

let me tell you first hand ive experience war ive been all over the middle east, the media dont know sh*t and they never will so they make up sh*t or make it sound worse than it is, ive seen it myself and i no longer pay attention to it, lupe is an idiot. What we are doing in middle east has helped many countries tremendously

lupe is a angry nerd who thinks the world is against him just like hopsin and wants everyone to join....they are bi*ch made.

plus i would never take anything a weed/pot/kush smoker says as credible or worthy of debating. fu*king idiot it pisses me off.

IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA GET THE fu*k OUT AND GO TO SYRIA OR SOMETHING THEN HOE.....i love my country my ancestors aint labored and died for nothing over this land.

DIZZLE TRIZZLE
 07-28-2012, 05:24 PM         #22
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
none of these rappers don't know sh*t about the war or the government and shouldn't speak on it, fu*king idiots man. Him and immortal technique

he aint doing sh*t but causing other weak minds to think like him, cause of a theory that he has no proof of, all his extreme ideas come from media coverage

let me tell you first hand ive experience war ive been all over the middle east, the media dont know sh*t and they never will so they make up sh*t or make it sound worse than it is, ive seen it myself and i no longer pay attention to it, lupe is an idiot. What we are doing in middle east has helped many countries tremendously

lupe is a angry nerd who thinks the world is against him just like hopsin and wants everyone to join....they are bi*ch made.

plus i would never take anything a weed/pot/kush smoker says as credible or worthy of debating. fu*king idiot it pisses me off.

IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA GET THE fu*k OUT AND GO TO SYRIA OR SOMETHING THEN HOE.....i love my country my ancestors aint labored and died for nothing over this land.

DIZZLE TRIZZLE

lol at how stupid you are though....

let me tell you first hand ive experience war ive been all over the middle east

how'd it feel to be used as a modern day slave & used to help secure oil fields on land that's not yours & injure innocent ppl?

and no one gives a fu*k if you're mad bruh....get angrier..
 07-28-2012, 05:39 PM         #23
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

how'd it feel to be used as a modern day slave & used to help secure oil fields on land that's not yours & injure innocent ppl?

yea that dude is a retarded tool
 5 years ago '05        #24
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

please enlighten me with your knowledge and experience, your using michael moore's name on BX your the idiot, and im not mad im trying to help

and Ive seen his documentaries and there all false and fake too. He does not know sh*t either, and when he finds out the truth he hides it. He making money off people who are uneducated, inexperienced and afraid. You sir are one of them.

for example when he went to Cuba to get medicine for that woman in sicko. the medicine was 3 dollars a vial vs the cost in America...but what your dumb a.ss don't know and what they don't tell you, is that in Cuba they super tax the fu*k out of every thing like 47% or something like that. I don't remember it off top it could be higher now. so that 3 dollar vial actually is that amount plus tax at a crazy multiple amount and comes out close or higher than the cost of the same medicine in America. All that tax goes to the government basically a dictatorship.

America>>>>>>>>>>
yes we have issues we not perfect etc, just times are changing, we will always be on top
 5 years ago '05        #25
space
space
yo this the first time ive been heated on boxden, maybe because im working nights right now

ima cool off
 5 years ago '09        #26
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,099 | Props total: 22548 22548
dizzle shuttin the coons down tonight
 07-28-2012, 06:03 PM         #27
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

dizzle trizzle said:
please enlighten me with your knowledge and experience, your using michael moore's name on BX your the idiot,[btw mike's my gov't name you idiot,nice rant on the other one though]and im not mad im trying to help

and Ive seen his documentaries and there all false and fake too. He does not know sh*t either, and when he finds out the truth he hides it. He making money off people who are uneducated, inexperienced and afraid. You sir are one of them.

for example when he went to Cuba to get medicine for that woman in sicko. the medicine was 3 dollars a vial vs the cost in America...but what your dumb a.ss don't know and what they don't tell you, is that in Cuba they super tax the fu*k out of every thing like 47% or something like that. I don't remember it off top it could be higher now. so that 3 dollar vial actually is that amount plus tax at a crazy multiple amount and comes out close or higher than the cost of the same medicine in America. All that tax goes to the government basically a dictatorship.

America>>>>>>>>>>
yes we have issues we not perfect etc, just times are changing, we will always be on top
 5 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
So what?? lol Albert Einstein was horrible at grammar and english...one of the greatest minds in history, do i feel any different from ppl pointing it out.....not really

leave my grammar alone tho my ex used to do that i broke up with her because of it, its annoying
 5 years ago '06        #29
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
lupe needs to save his breathe Americans are dumb and plus we live in a system that we can't control.

they believe everything the government tells them.

at end of the day all governments are crooked and we live in a crooked world.

there is blood on any government's hand.

and to the idiot who fought this country overseas you aint do sh*t for country.

you fought somebody else's war for benefits.
 5 years ago '07        #30
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5895 5895
 dizzle trizzle said:

DIZZLE TRIZZLE
Stupid is as stupid does...
 07-28-2012, 06:45 PM         #31
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
yea that dude is a retarded tool
Ive noticed....
 07-28-2012, 06:46 PM         #32
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Stupid is as stupid does...
basically.....
 07-28-2012, 06:47 PM         #33
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
lupe needs to save his breathe Americans are dumb and plus we live in a system that we can't control.

5 years ago '07        #34
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 dizzle trizzle said:
please enlighten me with your knowledge and experience, your using michael moore's name on BX your the idiot, and im not mad im trying to help

America>>>>>>>>>>

Why is America "on top"? Because we were the heroes about 70 years ago? Because we have the most nukes in the world?

The rich psychopaths who run this country are on top. But your average american citizen? Nah.
 5 years ago '05        #35
space
space
A genius amongst idiots
 5 years ago '07        #36
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Do I really give a fu*k what rappers political views are????? Nope

Just make good music and STFU
 5 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:

didnt i say we have issues too? nothing will be perfect, there will always be a ill minded person or ppl who dont care and compared to other countries i think we doing well.

at the end of the day when sh*t hits the fan dont come jumping the fence with all that BS
 5 years ago '05        #38
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Lupe is like the only rapper who sounds smarter in his raps than in real life
 5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Why is America "on top"? Because we were the heroes about 70 years ago? Because we have the most nukes in the world?

The rich psychopaths who run this country are on top. But your average american citizen? Nah.
why they got to be rich? because someone makes millions they automatically a psychopath and bad person? Because you are broke and jealous and not happy with your life, you can blame the rich for working hard for what they got? some of those dudes barely get a good sleep in they so busy? not saying you are broke, but that logic don't make any sense or money. Everyone cant be rich and save everybody on the planet bro, so if you become a millionaire what you going do that other millionaires haven't already been doing? i seriously want to know

Without looking in google and wiki do you know anything about nukes? Do you know why so many irresponsible countries who don't have them want them, suggest you read some sh*t brother.
 5 years ago '07        #40
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5895 5895
 wtr1906 said:
Do I really give a fu*k what rappers political views are????? Nope

Just make good music and STFU
This is the reason the sh*t is so fu*ked up now
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy