Poll: If You Were About That Life: Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?!

most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Bosses?
Bruce Wayne 182 49.59%
Tony Stark 185 50.41%
Voters: 367. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Motion said:
Tony Stark


Stark doesn't hide his identity. he's rich, flamboyant, & everyone knows he's Iron Man and it's totally cool

he can truly enjoy his fame from being a hero. the guy has a damn big a.ss tower with his name on it in the middle of the city AND his fu*king Ms. Pepper Potts and every other woman

plus he's got a whole team of superhero friends he can lean on & he's backed by the U.S. government (S.H.I.E.L.D.)

and the motherfu*ker can fly




Bruce hides his identity, is hunted down by the police, has no superhero friends, lost his true love in an explosion, and he gets no acknowledgement for all the good that he does

his only reward for saving Gotham and protecting it's people is his own personal satisfaction of a job well done
Thread should've been closed after this one lol
 5 years ago '06        #162
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3548 3548
Tony Stark.

Bruce is a simp.....
 07-29-2012, 03:54 PM         #163
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Stark

If you shoot batman in the mouth thats its. I mean really has no one thought about that sh*t before
 5 years ago '12        #164
SHADOW 326 heat pts326 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 Awhite87 said:
Tony Stark

If you shoot batman in the mouth thats its. I mean really has no one thought about that sh*t before
 5 years ago '04        #165
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,741 | Props total: 6449 6449
Tony Stark
 5 years ago '11        #166
marty mcfliz 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 348 348
Lol.. Shooting the bat in his mouth..
 5 years ago '09        #167
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
Are we just talking about the movies? If so Stark, if comics Batman easily. Cause n*ggas act like Bruce Wayne don't have every bad bi*ch in DC. And like that n*gga can't make a power suit. Batman is extremely smart. Maybe not technically as smart as Stark, but he ain't a dummy.

Even with their suits on, Batman whips the sh*t outta Iron Man. Batman would probably know just as much about the arc reactor as Stark and how to neutralize it.

People always talk about Batman can just get shot, hell you know who Iron Man is, so you can catch him out the suit. He don't live in it.

I also think you have to look at the position a character is in IN THEIR UNIVERSE. Batman may be human, without powers or a suit, but he's written to be an ultra-prepared person, a top dog. In marvel, Stark isn't 1 of their major 3 or 4, so he's really not on Batman's level. Of course literally someone stronger should be able to k!ll Batman, but he's blown up to the status of like he almost has powers. Also, Marvel's power base is more spread out than DC's. There really isn't a main hero in Marvel like in DC. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are the head of the class. If you wanna take over earth, you gotta start by taking them down (the whole JL). Marvel isn't like that.
 5 years ago '04        #168
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Those of y'all choosing Tony Stark, you'd seriously rather f!ght Loki than Bane?
um I'd rather f!ght bane. He'd be a cake walk, he's a straight up push over. Loki's a god almost impossble for a mortal to k!ll. Bane without venom ha.
 5 years ago '04        #169
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
 Scallinno said:
Are we just talking about the movies? If so Stark, if comics Batman easily. Cause n*ggas act like Bruce Wayne don't have every bad bi*ch in DC. And like that n*gga can't make a power suit. Batman is extremely smart. Maybe not technically as smart as Stark, but he ain't a dummy.

Even with their suits on, Batman whips the sh*t outta Iron Man. Batman would probably know just as much about the arc reactor as Stark and how to neutralize it.

People always talk about Batman can just get shot, hell you know who Iron Man is, so you can catch him out the suit. He don't live in it.

I also think you have to look at the position a character is in IN THEIR UNIVERSE. Batman may be human, without powers or a suit, but he's written to be an ultra-prepared person, a top dog. In marvel, Stark isn't 1 of their major 3 or 4, so he's really not on Batman's level. Of course literally someone stronger should be able to k!ll Batman, but he's blown up to the status of like he almost has powers. Also, Marvel's power base is more spread out than DC's. There really isn't a main hero in Marvel like in DC. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are the head of the class. If you wanna take over earth, you gotta start by taking them down (the whole JL). Marvel isn't like that.
lol first off tony ironman suit is apart of him, it comes out of his skin as you'll see in the next irom man movie. Stark has super powers now he's not a regular human anymore.
 5 years ago '09        #170
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
I know extremis comes out of him. So is he like Hulk, where it won't let him get k!lled in human form?
 5 years ago '06        #171
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 1960 1960
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Bruce for shore. You can tell that n*gga got a bigger, almost Rajon Rondo-sized d!ck.

[pic - click to view]

 07-30-2012, 05:27 PM         #172
knowledge1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definitely bruce... super man said himelf he is the greatest detectives/ one of the smartest men on the planet... sure he has his emotional issues and has to keep his identity secret but think about it... stark cant carry half the baggage that bruce does... when do we see stark battling the whole police and SWAT force AND globally threatening villains at the same time by his self?? bruce carries the city on his back and hes been trained by the most elite warrior force on the planet "ras a ghuls best student" ...stark aint holdin his own against batman in no f!ght without the armor suit FOH... and yeh stark may be smarter than bruce when it comes to engineering but bruce sh*ts on starks intelligence in a hundred other areas of expertise. stark is pure science and technology... bruce is technology, psychology, criminology, chemistry, physics, natural sciences, detective intellect, etc. batman is able to defeat superman, starks greatest enemy (the mandarin) would stand no chance against superman. so aside from stark being richer, smarter in one or two categories and without the emotional baggage that bruce carries (which everyone goes through) bruce is better he can carry any amount of weight and still come out on top without the help of norse gods and gamma ray strength induced green monsters. starks like one of those fake rappers... sure he gets all the allure and the limelight because he has a weaponized suit and handles his women, but he battles weak a.ss villains, has the avengers to help him and hes an alcoholic with no moral code that he is willing to infinitely live by. bruce represents the man that sacrifices and takes on the worst of the worst without hesitation, while still abiding by his no k!ll rule... do you know what kind of will power/strength physical and mental that takes? starks a child running around in a toy... bruce is that dude.
 5 years ago '04        #173
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
avatar space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 knowledge1015 said:
definitely bruce... super man said himelf he is the greatest detectives/ one of the smartest men on the planet... sure he has his emotional issues and has to keep his identity secret but think about it... stark cant carry half the baggage that bruce does... when do we see stark battling the whole police and SWAT force AND globally threatening villains at the same time by his self?? bruce carries the city on his back and hes been trained by the most elite warrior force on the planet "ras a ghuls best student" ...stark aint holdin his own against batman in no f!ght without the armor suit FOH... and yeh stark may be smarter than bruce when it comes to engineering but bruce sh*ts on starks intelligence in a hundred other areas of expertise. stark is pure science and technology... bruce is technology, psychology, criminology, chemistry, physics, natural sciences, detective intellect, etc. batman is able to defeat superman, starks greatest enemy (the mandarin) would stand no chance against superman. so aside from stark being richer, smarter in one or two categories and without the emotional baggage that bruce carries (which everyone goes through) bruce is better he can carry any amount of weight and still come out on top without the help of norse gods and gamma ray strength induced green monsters. starks like one of those fake rappers... sure he gets all the allure and the limelight because he has a weaponized suit and handles his women, but he battles weak a.ss villains, has the avengers to help him and hes an alcoholic with no moral code that he is willing to infinitely live by. bruce represents the man that sacrifices and takes on the worst of the worst without hesitation, while still abiding by his no k!ll rule... do you know what kind of will power/strength physical and mental that takes? starks a child running around in a toy... bruce is that dude.
iron man can fly.

you typed all that for nothing
 5 years ago '11        #174
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$7,895 | Props total: 4505 4505

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #175
romanmcd 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,739 | Props total: 52 52
tony stark hands down. always been a fan of iron man (movies)

good sense of humor, fck pepper potts and other b*tches on the side
 5 years ago '06        #176
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
Damn I've never seen such a close poll question on BX before. It's almost 50/50.
 08-01-2012, 09:36 PM         #177
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
actually, he is



dude now has armor that lets him go toe to toe with Phoenix...once Iron Man gave himself powers it was a wrap

but Batman is still the best non-superpowered character by far though
If I remember right, that armor didn't go toe to toe, it split the phoenix and even then phoenix force still wiped him out within 5 seconds, I wouldn't call that toe to toe.

 Maroon_Tiger said:
IRON MAN

put it this way, if batman called up tony stark, not only could he have stabilized the nuclear power source but he could've weaponized it as well

Bane would have nothing to threaten society... /movie

oh, and batman has people make gadgets and vehicles for him?! tony stark does that for himself
Batman can make his own suits and tech as well and Tony has had help with his armor, more recently his current armor Reed Richards built and employed a significant amount of it and Henry Pym co-created the phoenix device he tried to make.
 08-01-2012, 10:21 PM         #178
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait wait just realized, this a homo troll thread that some how got trolled into a legit thread, if you were " about that life" tony or bruce?
 5 years ago '10        #179
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
Why do y'all insist that "about that life" is some type of gay slang ? "About that life" meaning lived that life. We're not talking about sucking d!cks you homo minded f*gs.

I'd like to take my vote back and give it to Starks. Truthfully I think we'd all rather be Iron Man, but it depends on if you're talking about persona wise or super hero wise (which may or may not be the same thing).
 5 years ago '12        #180
SHADOW 326 heat pts326 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
180-180


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy