Jul 27 - NYPD Cop Slams 19 Year old 2 Times During Stop And Frisk On Video

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2012, 01:47 AM         #41
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll laugh at little bit longer when the next news story, of a pig getting k!lled, airs.
 5 years ago '06        #42
JnJ4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
$578 | Props total: 41 41
 bobbysteels18 said:
Stop And Frisk is good thing get the guns off the street. But the police should show a little more respect.
 5 years ago '05        #43
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5122 5122
 bobbysteels18 said:
stop and frisk is good thing get the guns off the street. But the police should show a little more respect.
not sure if trolling...
 5 years ago '06        #44
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Freemind said:

so when a cop grabs your nuts your not gonna pull away from him... especially when "stop and frisk" is a crime in itself... thats an illegal search... they dont suspect you of committing a crime therefore they cant stop you. and searching you for absolutely no reason is illegal...

theres no way any charges will stick against this kid... regardless if he had drugs on him or not... this cop fu*ked up doing all this on camera
riiiiiiiight....because you can tell what he is being searched for in the first place based off the video right?
 5 years ago '04        #45
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Andrefrbk said:
WAAAY more than that... A good lawyer and use the fact that the officer flipped him 3 feet from deadly tracks, and say his client can no longer ride the train.... Emotional stress, and fear an officer may pick him up and throw him in the tracks etc. Kid can cry and say it damaged him mentally and physically... Throw in a stop and frisk speech, get some press involved, and do a press meeting...

If he is smart, and contacts the press etc... He could bank a 200k min... Ima say 1mil max if he hustles hard, and if the officer is about to go down.
chances are he's not thinking that far in the scope of things (HLN/CNN/MSNBC/local tv,newspapers)
 07-29-2012, 03:34 AM         #46
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them cops dont do that sh*t to us here in south texas they know better..........they be excuse me sir........yes sir......we dont play that sh*t........and we dont bi*ch and cry for action.....we pull that strap out or put a hit out real talk......know better
 5 years ago '07        #47
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
Police are out of control
 07-29-2012, 04:49 AM         #48
Walnutty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That cop is a pedo.Drop the candy and let the little boy's go officer.
 5 years ago '05        #49
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5122 5122
 goke11429 said:
chances are he's not thinking that far in the scope of things (HLN/CNN/MSNBC/local tv,newspapers)
Man lol... First thing i would have done was demand to be taken to the hospital at the station. Complain of back pains... Next id call out of work. Because back pains arnt something you can easily diagnose, and prove to be "false" he can easily say the cop putting him in a choke hold, injuryed his neck and upper back... A doctor will most likely say he strained his back. Act like you have a strained back for a couple weeks... Miss work etc. When its time to see that judge, bring out the paper work, show your missed work days, cry about how its Making work, living difficult, couple that with emotional stress... Using the press is easy as fuk, right now police corruption is a topic and brings in ratings.

Man i really hope he got a good lawyer, this n*gga got a real potential to get outta BK and into a nice NJ 2 bedroom with his fams.

Bottom line getting fuked up by the cops no tape, but proof is 100k or near... WITH VIDEO, WITH PRESS COVERAGE... Maybe a protest or demonstration. dats a bout close to a milli or more. COPS HIT ME, AND GET IT ON TAPE I KNOW WHAT IMA DO. Especially if i break sumtin, or get injured...
Me and my lawyer

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 07-29-2012 at 06:00 AM..
 07-29-2012, 05:36 AM         #50
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
excessive sh*t here---saw some other video popo broke some kids neck
 07-29-2012, 08:23 AM         #51
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

so when a cop grabs your nuts your not gonna pull away from him... especially when "stop and frisk" is a crime in itself... thats an illegal search... they dont suspect you of committing a crime therefore they cant stop you. and searching you for absolutely no reason is illegal...

theres no way any charges will stick against this kid... regardless if he had drugs on him or not... this cop fu*ked up doing all this on camera
We don't know the circumstances on why he was stopped and why he was being search...not really a smart argument to try and make.

When a cop tells you 3 times to stop moving, and then you keep doing it, then he turns you around, and you refuse..... yeah you are getting tossed to the ground. Seems pretty simple to me.
 5 years ago '04        #52
RWOOD 
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
anyone who sides with the cops is an old man a troll or an idiot.

fu*k the police in every situation. pause.
 07-29-2012, 08:31 AM         #53
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RWOOD said:
anyone who sides with the cops is an old man a troll or an idiot.

fu*k the police in every situation. pause.
believe dat
 5 years ago '10        #54
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This whole thread is full of BX lawyers. Im sure all you n*ggas have studied law at the most prestigious universities

For the n*ggas saying this little resisting n*gga is gonna get money, you gotta be kidding me. You think anybody cares about this sh*t?

And why is everyone a.ssuming this is a "stop and frisk"? Where is this stated in this video?
 5 years ago '06        #55
RED DOG 
space
space
$775 | Props total: 1 1
I wish the young man was my client, NYPD reserves the right to stop and ask you some bullsh*t questions however they must explain why the are stopping you. The officer is in idiot he violated the use or force policy, excessive force, he never read the gentleman his rights which was required immediately after restricting his movement. The officer never requested a.ssistance nor informed his superiors of his situation until after the scuffle. the young man showed no aggression or resistance towards the officer. The young man should beat this case then sue the officer as an individual and as a city government employee, sue the Transit Authority for employing and training the officer. Lastly, subpoena the officer's training jacket, personnel folder, and subpoena the individual in charge of training for the Transit Authority.
 5 years ago '09        #56
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
 Fras1788 said:
Lol @ the people saying we aren't turning into a police state, and that our police officers and government cares about us.

Wake the fu*k up people. Slamming a pregnant woman really?
 5 years ago '10        #57
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Ive had a cop slam my face into the trunk when he asked me if i had any weapons..I said i have a bazooka in my pants.

That kid in the orange shirt needs to pulls his pants up..fu*king cool guy
 5 years ago '07        #58
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
smh bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #59
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
We all hate the cops, but lets not let that cloud our judgement as to what we just watched.

A kid not complying with an officers legal request for a frisk. You don't have to like the law but you have to obey it, no matter how unfair you may think it seems.
 5 years ago '04        #60
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
I wish the young man was my client, NYPD reserves the right to stop and ask you some bullsh*t questions however they must explain why the are stopping you. The officer is in idiot he violated the use or force policy, excessive force, he never read the gentleman his rights which was required immediately after restricting his movement. The officer never requested a.ssistance nor informed his superiors of his situation until after the scuffle. the young man showed no aggression or resistance towards the officer. The young man should beat this case then sue the officer as an individual and as a city government employee, sue the Transit Authority for employing and training the officer. Lastly, subpoena the officer's training jacket, personnel folder, and subpoena the individual in charge of training for the Transit Authority.

He didn't violate the use of force at all. It was perfectly legal for the cop to do that because the guy is moving around when he is searching him. Any non compliance warrants the use of non lethal force. A frisk search isn't illegal as long as you have reasonable suspicion that a person is doing something wrong or part of a crime.

Where are you coming up with this stuff? A cop doesn't even have to read you your rights even if he arrested you, let alone a detainment. While being detained, a cop can ask you anything he wants without having to read you your rights. Not only until you are arrested, does a cop have to read your rights if they want to question you. Custody+Interrogation= Miranda.... So if you were arrested on DUI or drunk in public and there is nothing else for the cop to say, he doesn't even have to read you your rights because there is no questioning needed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago