Rick Ross on Chelsea Handler: They talk marriage, sex, and upgrading from 50 cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-28-2012, 05:24 PM         #61
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because both officer ricky & Informant 5-0 aka 50 are both rats and Uncle Toms.

Except 5-0 aka 50's even worse, because he is an ultimate neocon and look what he did to young buck and game, he fu*ked them over.
Dude, my best friend Trevor said the worst type of Black dudes are the ones that are against crime, have jobs & go to college.

Trevor said the most awesome Black dudes are the criminals who sell drugs and go to jail and tear down other Black dudes.

Trevor loves Fiddy because he sold crack to Negroes and destroyed the careers of Negroes and constantly beefs with Negroes and berates and belittles other Negroes...Godfather Fiddy dates hot white women that look like Trevors Mom.

Trevor hates Officer Ricky because Officer Ricc Lawse helps build the careers of young Black men and tries to promote regional unity in the HipHop community and spent a year as a C.O. in an Intake facility within his community either a.ssisting or resisting the criminals in his own community.

Oh my God dude, it's awesome just thinking about how Fiddy destroyed this fat fu*k with cartoons and hot piff songs that ethered his rap-career...GGGGGGG -Unit!!!
 07-28-2012, 08:48 PM         #62
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so who pre ordered GFID? not feelin teh deluxe cover but had to get that remastered Triple beam Dreams.
 07-28-2012, 09:03 PM         #63
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
These d!ck-riders are c*ck-suckers that are slurping d!ck and swallowing c*m like d!ck-heads and a.ss-holes who gargle semen and are on the jock of these butt-hole pricks who drink the ball-sweat off Officer Rickeys shlong.........dude.

n*gga said they all some tea baggin homo erotic mungkeeees

and @ these idiots not understandin da obvious sarcasm Grafted layin down
 07-28-2012, 09:36 PM         #64
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga said they all some tea baggin homo erotic mungkeeees

and @ these idiots not understandin da obvious sarcasm Grafted layin down
Their #1 rap-artist is a cross-dressing freak who cut off his facial-hair, dyed his hair blonde and dressed up as a woman to build his fan base. Tea-Bags & Mooning.

Their #1 white-skinned rap artist made racist rap songs, dissed Lauyrn Hill, Mariah Carey & Michael Jackson while rapping about having s3x with his mother & step-father and shoving gerbils up his anus.

Serial-killer raps from an admitted wimp & pus*y who got mollywhoped in his own movie?

LolololololololololoL & a Peckawood want me to give two shakes of a rats a.ss if my brother spent a year at an Intake facility when he was 19 on some CO sh*t?

Every time a cracka gets all red in the face about my brothers teenage employment history I will be here to remind the beast that their white-rap-hero was 19 years old dissing the Black folks that allowed him to infiltrate our culture.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-28-2012 at 09:41 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #65
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1098 1098
Can't tell if Graftedgenes is coonery or sarcasm? Either way his posts are sh*tty. Stop posting sarcastic ****!

Oh and I could care less what race you are.........you still a sarcastic ****!
 5 years ago '06        #66
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 5 years ago '06        #67
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
shes like a slicker version of lisa lampenelli except she doesnt outright say n*gga

shes corny..
 07-28-2012, 11:08 PM         #68
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga grafted is trolling a retarded person

dont troll no autistic kids man that aint bout that real sh*t

this n*gga tupacnasfan is probably the worst human alive and most useless

yet grafted is trolling him as an accomplishment
 5 years ago '07        #69
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Graftedgenes said:
Their #1 rap-artist is a cross-dressing freak who cut off his facial-hair, dyed his hair blonde and dressed up as a woman to build his fan base. Tea-Bags & Mooning.

Their #1 white-skinned rap artist made racist rap songs, dissed Lauyrn Hill, Mariah Carey & Michael Jackson while rapping about having s3x with his mother & step-father and shoving gerbils up his anus.

Serial-killer raps from an admitted wimp & pus*y who got mollywhoped in his own movie?

LolololololololololoL & a Peckawood want me to give two shakes of a rats a.ss if my brother spent a year at an Intake facility when he was 19 on some CO sh*t?

Every time a cracka gets all red in the face about my brothers teenage employment history I will be here to remind the beast that their white-rap-hero was 19 years old dissing the Black folks that allowed him to infiltrate our culture.

man your a fu*king f*ggot. rick ross is not your brother. he doesnt even know you exist. and is that you in your avy? if it is you, you look like you like d!ck. if its not you. you still look like you like d!ck. now stfu and stop posting.
 5 years ago '04        #70
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
Doesnt she openly admit that she has herpes.. Yeah, she got these brothers looking crazy
 5 years ago '07        #71
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Doesnt she openly admit that she has herpes.. Yeah, she got these brothers looking crazy
i just googled that sh*t. yea she does #yikes
 07-29-2012, 02:12 PM         #72
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
man your a fu*king f*ggot. rick ross is not your brother. he doesnt even know you exist. and is that you in your avy? if it is you, you look like you like d!ck. if its not you. you still look like you like d!ck. now stfu and stop posting.
fu*k your soul f*ggit and fu*k that pig-skinned bi*ch that birthed you.

All my Black folks are my brothers and sisters which is a concept you pink-skinned neaderthals can't understand.

LOL at this f*ggit being unable to resist talking about "d!ck" in his post even after I blatantly imitated his f*ggotry style.

These bi*ches are too predictable.
 07-29-2012, 07:14 PM         #73
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
YOU SHUT THE fu*k UP bi*chASS!!!
 07-29-2012, 07:16 PM         #74
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know u a fu*kin corn tho

u like the thorns on vines

u are a useless prick

be retarded but stop hating like this man entered your prostate region and gave u the feeling of a lifetime only to never respond to ur 8000 texts

stop acting like a sissy boy

we need u to stop fu*king posting bi*ch

nobody wants u
 07-29-2012, 07:22 PM         #75
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
what is the appeal of this bi*ch?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-29-2012, 09:50 PM         #76
DaFlavamensavor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-30-2012, 10:34 PM         #77
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, she hopped right on the d!ck , bet ross hit that after the show
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago