Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
Mo City is mad as f*ck.
 5 years ago '07        #122
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 Venom said:
im not talking about just any job or education, the fu*k marketing gotta do with this? i said learn programming languages and develop apps. point was, anybody can make apps for ios just like anybody can make apps for android. apps for ios are just as liable to crash as ones for android.
Apple is way more strict in approving apps. Android lets almost anything into the store, Apple is a rigorous approval process. That's why you guys don't have swype text and many other apps.

I've heard of plenty of little shops investing all their money into building an iPhone exclusive app to end up not getting it approved.

Last edited by brand name; 07-29-2012 at 11:40 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #123
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 brand name said:
Apple is way more strict in approving apps. Android lets almost anything into the store, Apple is a rigorous approval process. That's why you guys don't have swype text and many other apps.

I've heard of plenty of little shops investing all their money into building an iPhone exclusive app to end up not getting it approved.
Just because apple has a lot more restriction, that doesn't mean that there isn't a whole bunch of crappy apps in their app-store.

Android is less restrictive because there are more options to what a person can create. that's what makes android what it is.

plus lets not forget that android is playing catch up in terms of apps.

both OS have a crappy and good apps, apple just have more developers backing them.

Oh and my ipod touch 4g crashes way more than my android products. Hell the music player crashed the other day and i couldn't use it for 6 hours (it just kept on crashing).
 5 years ago '04        #124
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1155 1155
 MO CITY TX said:
YOU n*ggaZ GONNA REMEMBER THIS POST IN OCTOBER

WHEN n*ggaZ IS LINED UP OUTSIDE APPLE STORES, BEST BUY, RADIO SHACK ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY....

Nobody gave a fu*k when the S3 dropped. i know cause i worked that whole week

you gon remember this post on Christmas day when everyone stuntin on yall bi*ch a.sses with their brand new iPhone 5's in hand..

and you sittin there makin googley eyes at your S3 trtyna make it do that face detection bullsh*t lol

you gonna remember this post on thanksgiving when the cool ppl in your fam leaves dinner early & goes to camp out for Black Friday & cop that 5 plehboi

What if they released the iPhone 5 on thanksgiving day?? they'd probably cancel the whole fu*kin holiday lmfao.... do you think Turkey sales would be at an all time Low???

your wack a.ss android cant do any of that and you know it

close thread
Cool story bro

For one, all the real DJ's & producers I know of use a damn laptop for any serious work with music . That said, Android doesn't ignore this with some 4-5 star apps that addresses turntable & mixing n sh!t. Still, big whoop

And iPhone got the whole DSR lens thing. I know of some serious photo heads who have iPhones and they ain't NEVER used a damn add on snap lens. If it's anything more serious then what they want the cam to handle they just use a REAL DSR camera . If demand actually seeps into a real want then it'll happen for Android manufactures as well.

And the sales numbers says different, that the S3 still sells. Maybe not -as- much as iPhones but they are a huge chunk of the collective whole of Androids that outpace iOS. You diehard a.ss n*ggas crying out "WAIT UNTIL IPHONE5 YO!!!" said the same sh*t when the iPhone 4 dropped and Android was overtaking them n*ggas between the OG Evo to the OG Galaxy phones overtaking them for the lead and never looking back from 2010 to now. iPhone's will still sell no doubt but as a collective whole they still pacing behind Android's collective marketshare & will continue to do so... same way Macs will sell while Dell+HP+Lenovo+etc. as a collective whole will outpace Apple with them Windows systems This was obvious when HTC stopped becoming the lone smartphone maker in '09 and it's a trend that's retarded to argue against. And being a salesperson you should know damn well the highend Androids cost more then some of the iPhones, with there being $99 pre-paid iPhones so your "U JUST HATING CUZ U CAN'T AFFORD AN APPLE IPHONE!!" argument is as dead as Steve Jobs while Apple should've ALREADY bodied Android's collective marketshare dead in the water by your own logic along with the fact that they been selling relatively cheap for a minute

Speaking of your claims that Android heads gas up -every- Android phone as > iPhone there was actually a post not too long ago of someone actually saying stop fukin around with cheap Android handsets & using them to throw Android itself under the bus. Name one post that had several Android heads gas up a $50 prepaid Cricket Android phone. Just one - with a bunch of pro-Android heads co-signing some "Oh word, just 50 bucks and it's BETTER THEN iPHONE!! WORD!!!!" :

You can't, because you're making up shi+ to fuel your Android rage.. same way you claiming that iOS is pumping out PS3-level graphics

I actually don't hate Apple products, but illogical mofos like you who actually try to look "smart" defending their android angst is the reason why I hate the image surrounding Apple products. n*gga just play with your iOS if that's what you like and stop trying to throw everything else under the bus, and try not to go batsh*t insane when the 4th quarter numbers come and Android still maintains the smartphone marketshare lead with Windows Phone 8 chopping at your heels .
 5 years ago '05        #125
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,063 | Props total: 10743 10743
 mtbatol said:
Cool story bro

For one, all the real DJ's & producers I know of use a damn laptop for any serious work with music . That said, Android doesn't ignore this with some 4-5 star apps that addresses turntable & mixing n sh!t. Still, big whoop

And iPhone got the whole DSR lens thing. I know of some serious photo heads who have iPhones and they ain't NEVER used a damn add on snap lens. If it's anything more serious then what they want the cam to handle they just use a REAL DSR camera . If demand actually seeps into a real want then it'll happen for Android manufactures as well.

And the sales numbers says different, that the S3 still sells. Maybe not -as- much as iPhones but they are a huge chunk of the collective whole of Androids that outpace iOS. You diehard a.ss n*ggas crying out "WAIT UNTIL IPHONE5 YO!!!" said the same sh*t when the iPhone 4 dropped and Android was overtaking them n*ggas between the OG Evo to the OG Galaxy phones overtaking them for the lead and never looking back from 2010 to now. iPhone's will still sell no doubt but as a collective whole they still pacing behind Android's collective marketshare & will continue to do so... same way Macs will sell while Dell+HP+Lenovo+etc. as a collective whole will outpace Apple with them Windows systems This was obvious when HTC stopped becoming the lone smartphone maker in '09 and it's a trend that's retarded to argue against. And being a salesperson you should know damn well the highend Androids cost more then some of the iPhones, with there being $99 pre-paid iPhones so your "U JUST HATING CUZ U CAN'T AFFORD AN APPLE IPHONE!!" argument is as dead as Steve Jobs while Apple should've ALREADY bodied Android's collective marketshare dead in the water by your own logic along with the fact that they been selling relatively cheap for a minute

Speaking of your claims that Android heads gas up -every- Android phone as > iPhone there was actually a post not too long ago of someone actually saying stop fukin around with cheap Android handsets & using them to throw Android itself under the bus. Name one post that had several Android heads gas up a $50 prepaid Cricket Android phone. Just one - with a bunch of pro-Android heads co-signing some "Oh word, just 50 bucks and it's BETTER THEN iPHONE!! WORD!!!!" :

You can't, because you're making up shi+ to fuel your Android rage.. same way you claiming that iOS is pumping out PS3-level graphics

I actually don't hate Apple products, but illogical mofos like you who actually try to look "smart" defending their android angst is the reason why I hate the image surrounding Apple products. n*gga just play with your iOS if that's what you like and stop trying to throw everything else under the bus, and try not to go batsh*t insane when the 4th quarter numbers come and Android still maintains the smartphone marketshare lead with Windows Phone 8 chopping at your heels .

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #126
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1155 1155
 P-Hill said:

[pic - click to view]

Fock... u got me

No comment
 5 years ago '08        #127
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
These n*ggas typing essays in here
 5 years ago '08        #128
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 xeduran said:
Wow, Mo City TX takes stanning to a whole nother level. You do realize that Android can do most of the stuff you stated using similar apps. Maybe not the ones you mentioned, but other Android apps do the same thing. Besides the minority of phone buyers use those apps. You act like everyone with a phone is looking to use video and audio editing software.

Apple stans always talk about the video and editing capability of Apple products. Yet the majority of Apple's consumers do not even use video and editing software. Most Mac users are using Macs like they would a PC. Most Iphone users are using Iphones like they would any other phone. Stop acting like the video and audio editing capabilities are a deal breaker for most consumers cause it is not.

By the way this app can control Pro Tools along with a lot of other software.

Stop speaking out of your a** like you know what you are talking about. Do a Google search before you start stating what Android can and cannot do.

im cant speak for everyone else. im just sayin iPhone does what I need it to do as far as those apps.

you can keep postin those trash a.ss android editing apps if you want to. still dont mean sh*t if they are trash. nice try tho
 5 years ago '08        #129
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 mtbatol said:
Cool story bro

bi*ch this is a thread about iphones... how the fu*k you gonn try and turn it aroun as if im an Android hater. I have a fu*king S3 dumbass. do you have an iPhone? You android motherfu*kers stay up in iPhone threads. Hating and talking down. bi*ch we dont even open them android threads so dont try to turn it into me being a hater. ive surely have had more android devices than you. i Just know i use my iPhone a lot more when it comes to apps, my S3 battery can be dead for 3 hours and i wouldnt even notice. lets see how much that s3 sells in october tho.

And that bullsh*t about Android selling more than iPhone is retarded. You lump all 50 variations of android into one and compare those sales to one device, when it should be EVO sales vs iPhone, S3 sales vs iPhone ...etc. you cant lumpall androids together as a whole. you missed the whole fu*kin point. Android is not a cell phone manufacturer. so stop comparing ALL ANDROIDS AS A WHOLE to iPhone. its just dumb. and the $99 iPhone 8Gb iphone 4 still sells more than s3 and evo 4g at my sprint store. this is a fact. sorry you are misinformed.

and there aint no such thing as a $99 prepaid iPhone dumbass if there were youd probably have one. iphones on prepaid carriers are gonna be $400 +
 5 years ago '04        #130
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
 brand name said:

you really didnt think i know that? point was, anyone is capable of putting apps in the app store just like anyone is capable of doing it for google play
 5 years ago '08        #131
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 julez456 said:
Hey Mo City TX..Steve Jobs is dead. Get off his d!ck already.

thats like saying......

Jordan is retired. stop buying Retros already

5 years ago '04        #132
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 MO CITY TX said:
thats like saying......

Jordan is retired. stop buying Retros already

so you admit you on his d!ck
 5 years ago '06        #133
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
You're selling more iphone than android in YOUR store. You act like you're STORE Is the Center of the US. That's only one store...
 5 years ago '06        #134
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 Venom said:
so you admit you on his d!ck
I heard he actually dug up Steve Job's body, had his d!ck bronzed and mounted that sh*t on his wall.
 5 years ago '08        #135
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 julez456 said:
I heard he actually dug up Steve Job's body, had his d!ck bronzed and mounted that sh*t on his wall.
There's an app for that

5 years ago '07        #136
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:
you really didnt think i know that? point was, anyone is capable of putting apps in the app store just like anyone is capable of doing it for google play
Your point was anyone can develop apps for either platform.

My point was to say why invest time in learning Apple’s Objective-C language only to get denied by the store . You can use Java to build Android apps and you can get it right into the store.

I don't know if you know anything about programming, but why would a developer learn an Apple specific language when they could use a common programming lanaguage in Java to get their app out there?
 5 years ago '04        #137
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 brand name said:
Your point was anyone can develop apps for either platform.

My point was to say why invest time in learning Apple’s Objective-C language only to get denied by the store . You can use Java to build Android apps and you can get it right into the store.

I don't know if you know anything about programming, but why would a developer learn an Apple specific language when they could use a common programming lanaguage in Java to get their app out there?
if you read my earlier posts, you would know that i know programming and know how to make apps for both ios and android, the qr code in my av is a link to my android app.

but anyway, to answer your question, you make more money developing ios. iphone users are more willing to buy apps and iphone/ipad/ipod market is a huge market
 5 years ago '07        #138
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:
if you read my earlier posts, you would know that i know programming and know how to make apps for both ios and android, the qr code in my av is a link to my android app.

but anyway, to answer your question, you make more money developing ios. iphone users are more willing to buy apps and iphone/ipad/ipod market is a huge market
I downloaded your app, cool little idea, you need help with your UI/UX though.

Link to an iOS app?

I didn't read any earlier post, just jumped in at the end. And while you are right about making money on the iOS, the barriers to entry are way higher and often tech/software companies that invest capital get shut down from the app store and causes these little shops lose a lot of money.

I also think apps for the most part will be phased out, maybe not completely; and that responsive design will be more of the norm.

Last edited by brand name; 07-30-2012 at 02:55 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #139
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 brand name said:
I downloaded your app, cool little idea, you need help with your UI/UX though.

Link to an iOS app?

I didn't read any earlier post, just jumped in at the end. And while you are right about making money on the iOS, the barriers to entry are way higher and often tech/software companies that invest capital get shut down from the app store and causes these little shops lose a lot of money.

I also think apps for the most part will be phased out, maybe not completely; and that responsive design will be more of the norm.
yea, im working on the UI currently

i didnt finish the ios app since i was using a borrowed macbook and a macbook is needed to make ios apps so when i get a macbook of my own, i'll continue it

apple is a bunch of crooks, not only you need a mac to develop for ios. they also charge you $99 a year to publish apps in the app store and when you put out a paid app they take 30% of that too.
but im sure apple gives a reason to the developer why an app didnt get approved so maybe a dev can change it
 5 years ago '07        #140
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:
yea, im working on the UI currently

i didnt finish the ios app since i was using a borrowed macbook and a macbook is needed to make ios apps so when i get a macbook of my own, i'll continue it

apple is a bunch of crooks, not only you need a mac to develop for ios. they also charge you $99 a year to publish apps in the app store and when you put out a paid app they take 30% of that too.
but im sure apple gives a reason to the developer why an app didnt get approved so maybe a dev can change it
They are crooked. If you make any app that will fu*k with a big money making app or a future addition to iOS theyll block it.

I might steal your lotto pick and make a web version for
[pic - click to view]

, na I'm just playing haha

Last edited by brand name; 07-30-2012 at 04:41 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy